HOSTILE|| Yandere Karma [Book...

By ShuichiIsMyBitch

It's all batshit crazy. Trapped in the vast space of Nightshade Asylum, you begin to piece together the event... More

-H-

-Hostility-

2.7K 54 9
By ShuichiIsMyBitch

Welcome my yandere fanatics, this is the second book in my Yandere Karma Akabane series, so if you have not read the first one, hop on over to Asylum where you can start at the beginning of this storyline. Also, I realized the first book actually has a ton of loopholes, so I will clear up any questions as possible on my message board if y'all want. If you already have read my first book, congratulations on making it this far! This book has a shit ton of warnings per usual.

Yanderes,

Asylums,

A really pissed of (Y/n),

Revenge,

Anger issues,

Death,

Gore (Duh),

Mature themes,

Sexual themes,

Twisted psychopaths,

Bad Karma (The song),

A gigantic ass plot twist,

A shit ton of swearing,

Other things I'm probably forgetting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9M 654K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
16.5K 890 37
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
8.2K 255 25
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...
21.2K 1K 11
You're a brand new zookeeper at The Halfling Zoo- a place where half-animals live in captivity. Your job is simple- feed them and study them. Your ma...