The Lonely Road To Love (An...

By Shootingstar304

*Sugar cookie Winston (Vivian) is the girl everyone feared. She could make the toughest greaser or soc fall a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Side stories!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Side stories pt.2
Side stories pt.3
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/n
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Chapter 4

1.1K 10 6
By Shootingstar304

Before I begin, this chapter will be in the view of Soda. Just letting you guys know.
"Man my head hurts." I said as I was getting up. I turned around thinking I was still at her house and I fell of the couch.
"Dang, that must've hurt." I heard dally say. As opened my eyes, I see a Dallas Winston cowering on the sofa and the boys in shock with moths opened. "You better close your mouths before flies come in. So what did I miss?" They snapped back into reality and then two said something I never thought he say.
"Oh man! Dallas was just bossed by his kid sister!" He was having a laugh attack and Dallas was in the corner embarrassed trying not to show it.
" wow, remind me not to get on her bad side."
"She looked like mean queen herself."
The whole Ganga was talking all at once. I wonder what they were talking about? "What is going on here? What did I miss?!" They all turned to me.
Two bit looked shocked. "You mean you slept through the fight? Dallas was arguing with this broad and then she slapped him! It was so funny watching him act the way he did" I turn to Dallas and he hung his head in shame. "How did I miss that!" Now it was my turn to laugh.
"Alright, that's enough! What you all witnessed was nothing but a memory got it! No one will speak of it again Or.God.Help.You.All." We all stopped immediately. I thought I was goin to get away with sneaking off, but as if on cue Darry speaks.
"So where were you this morning mister?"
"I.... uh..... was-s in the woods?"
When I said that Dallas shot up like a cannon. "What were you doing in the woods?!" He looked furious.
"Now Dallas, calm down before you rage." Said Johnny.
"I was visiting the shed where your sis was?"
He was about to come over and beat the pulp out of me when Steve spoke up.
"Wait? You have a sister?! The mean queen is real!?" Now everyone looked terrified. If the mean queen was real, then all the stories about the violent robberies and jumps are true. They were very gory and not in a good way. I gulped. "Yes I have a sister. She was the girl that walked in carrying Soda. I was keeping it a secret the whole time because I love her to death and I don't need a fool breaking her heart again." Wait what did he mean being broken again?
"So then she was the one who stole from the DX! That girl that came in here stole from the DX!" Steve looked like he was about to faint. I stood there thinking something was missing. "Wait? There was a girl? What did she look like?" I asked because she might've been the girl that I found attractive at the shed.
"She had this chocolate brown hair like dally, olive colored skin that shone like gold in the sun, she had the most beautiful ice blue eyes and she was about the same length  as you. She was super strong because she was carrying you like it was nothing. Oh and she looked about your age, but more mature." Yep that sounded a lot like her. "So wait, your sister carried me around? I really hope none of the girls saw that!" I flushed with embarrassment. Who would've thought she was that strong. Oh damn! How was supposed to get a chance with a Winston!
"What's her name?" Asked two bit.
"Vivian. But her real name is Sugar cookie."
So she has a weird name like me! "Can we call her that?" I asked because it would be cool to have another original name around here.
"No! She gets embarrassed so don't call her that."
She must want to keep her reputation as a fierce queen. Makes sense because after all she is a Winston and they're known for keeping their rep.
"Well, do you know were she is?"
"Well, she could've gone to the Dingo or Buck's bar. Those are her usual hang out spots. You better not be thinking of looking for her." Well there goes that plan. I just nod.
"Come on soda, we have to re-stock the store, I ordered new stuff today." Steve said. He's still a little shook but he calmed down a little bit. "Ok let me grab my stuff." I got dressed and we walked over to the DX.

A few hours later

Well,everything was back in stock and we could sell again. As I was walking over to the Cash register, I see a baby blue mustang pull up. "Hey Steve! We got customers!" I shout into the back. I heard the bell ring and I saw Johnny and Pony boy come in.
"Hey soda we're bored can we hang here?" Asked Pony
"Sure." They went to look around the store. The bell rang a again and I saw these six girls come walking in. One had hair long brown hair that was straight. She was wearing a sweater because it was cold because winters coming soon. She was wearing a black skirt and she had on a white blouse with black flats. Her skin a fair tone and she had chocolate brown eyes. Next to her was a soc who didn't dress anything like the tall one. She had her hair up in a pony tale and she was wearing jeans, a light purple sweater, expensive Gucci sun glasses and a pair of uggs.

(Don't judge me because I put some modern stuff in this book and the outfits are above not what the girls look like.) The short one had tan skin, like Johnny's, and she was wearing pink lipstick. They walked over to the counter and put down a coke, water, chips, and some candy. "Hi there gorgeous what can I get you two lovely ladies today." I asked because they were most likely here to see me 😏.
"Um can you ring us up and I need oil in my car." Said the tall one, while the other hid behind her. "Steve we need some gas for the baby blue mustang!" I shouted. Huh? They didn't sound flirty at all. Maybe I should step up my game, to see if they aren't just here to see me. "Did you fall from heaven cause you look like an angle." The. The short one stepped out, pulled me down by my collar and got real close in my face.
"Now listen here pretty boy. Don't go flirting with my sister like that ya hear. She ain't some toy you can flirt with. Now please do as she asked okay? Thank you" she let me go and went behind the tall one again.
Well at least they won't flirt with me. They are pretty cute though. Not as cute a sugar cookie "your total is 5.76 please." The oldest one took out her wallet when Johnny and Pony came out. "Hey soda! Can we go in the back and bug st- woah." Johnny started to say but then saw glanced at the two girls. I have a felling he was looking at the short one. "Yo Johnny, you dig?" His face was flushed. I look over at the girl and you can tell she was blushing as well.
"Come one María. The roofing guy should be coming any minute." The tallest one said. But María and Johnny were talking. "Ok Isabela, give me a sec."  So the tall one is called Isabela and the little one was called María.
"Where are my manners, I'm maria and this is my older sister Isabela." "I'm Johnny and these are my friend sodapop and Pony." It was great talking with you guys, now come on María." She paid for her items and she went back to her car with Maria trailing behind her.
"What did I just witness? Johnny since when did you become this social?" Pony boy said. I look over at Johnny and he had a look of love all over his face. "I don't know what I saw, but she was an angle. Wait there's something in my pocket." Johnny reaches into his pockets and pulled out a price of paper with her number written on it. It said call me 😘. "Dang Johnny you just got a number from a soc. Don't get your hopes up (had to have high high hopes for a living! Love that song.) because it could be fake."
Jut then Steve walked in with red mark on his face. "I didn't know girls could hit that hard." He said. As the day went by, all I could think about was Vivian. Do I have a chance with her? When it was time to go we closed up shop and went home. When we walked in Darry was smiling like kid in a candy store.
" hey Darry, get a promotion or something?" Steve asked as he went to the fridge to get chocolate cake and beer.
"No I just saw the most beautiful girl at work today." Wow two of the gang members falling in love in one day! Isn't that something? I went over tot he couch and watched Mickey with two bit.
"Do you think I'll find someone? Seems like everyone is finding some one this week." Two-bit said with sadness in his voice. "I'm sure you will." As I watched Mickey that night, I wondered if everyone will find someone this week. You never know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey stars ⭐️
So here is the new chapter. Sorry for the long wait, a ton of stuff went down this week and my school had a Christmas concert last night and I got tired. Hope you all liked the story, I'm thinking of writing a Christmas chapter. What do you guys think in the comments. Bye stars

❤️shootingstar304 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 141 23
|Outsiders| A certain Coco Hutson rolls into town. Thinking this place would be like the last few times. Cold boring, uneventful and no doubtably he...
65.2K 844 35
Hi my name is Samantha Bay Curtis and I have two older brother and a twin brother named Ponyboy. My other two older brothers are named Sodapop and Da...
186K 3.3K 23
Three brothers and a sister is all you need in a town like this where Socs and Greasers exist. Trouble is at every turn following Marcilynn and her t...
6.3K 56 12
Y/n Curtis is the only girl in her gang. She is Sodapop's twin. The gang is very protective over y/n. Y/n is dating someone in the gang. But who? Wh...