smut|d.t

By szdolan

the title explains it More

birthday, ed
requests..again
dress; part 1, gd

tease, gd

16.9K 124 174
By szdolan

(cielo's perspective)

"come on, cielo. it's friday night, let loose." my clearly drunk friend yelled into my ear due to the loud music.

"okay, but you need to stop with the drinks." i giggle before taking the red solo cup out of her hand and setting it on a table near by.

"come onnnn." she slurred while grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the group.

i sit down in the circle of people before looking around the group for familiar faces.

right away, someone caught my eye.

grayson dolan

now, we're not necessarily friends. the only times we've interacted was when we fucked. from that sentence you've probably guessed that we're fuck buddies.

no one needs to know that though. that's why i keep my distance and he keeps his, at least while we're in public.

i'm snapped out of my thoughts when a girl in the group decides to start whatever game we're playing.

"okay guys, listen up. we're playing seven minutes in heaven."

i immediately lock eyes with grayson after she announces the game. a smirk slowly begins to show on his face as i look away.

"who's up first?" the girl shouts to everyone playing.

"me." a familiar voice says.

i turn my head back to the boy, watching the way he takes the bottle from her hand. he then meets his eyes with mine once again and raises an eyebrow.

god he's hot.

what are the odds it'll even land on me though.

grayson breaks eye contact with me to look down at the bottle and spin it.

as soon as it begins to slow down, it's easy to tell that i'm the one it's going to land on.

i smirk slightly. how the hell did he even manage for it to chose me? i'm not sure, but i am sure that this is going to be a whole lot of fun. and by that i mean teasing him, of course.

he probably thinks that by offering to go first and having the bottle land on me, he'll get what he wants right away. that's certainly not the case.

my eyes slowly look up to a tall figure in front me. grayson puts his hand out for me to grab. i place my hand in his before standing up.

"guess it's my lucky day, huh?" he says smirking.

"we'll see about that." i respond before winking and heading towards the empty room we'd spend seven minutes in.

i look around the surprisingly huge room as grayson closes and locks the door behind us.

i turn around to face him, but he's already closer than i expected. he begins to walk forward, making me walk backwards into the wall behind me.

grayson then takes both of my wrists, pinning them against the wall above my head. my breath hitches as i stare into his now dark eyes.

"i can't wait to destroy that pretty pussy of yours." he whispers in a low, seductive voice.

"what are you waiting for then?" i respond after biting my lip.

right after i finish my sentence, his lips are pressed against mine roughly.

he swiftly switches his grip on my wrists to only one hand, before placing the other on the arch of my back to push our bodies closer.

i moan into the kiss when feeling his bulge press against my leg.

grayson pulls away breathlessly before placing kisses along my jawline and neck.

i bite my lip, trying hard not to make any noise.

"grayson.." i breathe out.

"hmm?" he hums against my neck in between kisses.

i wiggle my hands free from his grip before placing a hand on his chest.

"what are you do-"

"shh." i cut him off before backing him up to the edge of the bed.

i push his chest lightly and he takes the hint, sitting on the bed while watching me with lust filled eyes.

i straddle his lap before whispering in his ear, "we don't have much time, do we?"

his hands find their way to my hips, gripping tightly. he shakes his head before letting out a shaky breath as i begin to grind against his clothed member.

"and it sure would be a shame if we were to run out of time soon, wouldn't it?" i tease, grinding harder before letting out a small moan.

"fuck cielo," he mumbles. "yes, it would."

i continue to grind, letting out whimpers while feeling his member grow harder.

he moans quietly and grips my hips tighter, surely leaving marks.

just then a knock is heard at the door.

"it's been seven minutes guys." (i know it definitely hasn't but pretend for my sake lmao)

i smirk before slowing down the pace my hips were moving.

"times up, daddy." i whisper one last time in grayson's ear before standing up and beginning to leave the room.

"i'm not done with you yet." he growls, grabbing my hand and turning me to face him.

i look at him speechless before one of his hands wraps around my neck.

"bad girls get punished, yeah?" he asks with one eyebrow raised.

i gulp nervously before nodding my head slowly.

he tightens his grip around my throat.

"and teasing was a bad thing to do, wasn't it?"

i bite my lip before nodding once again.

he then releases his grip from my neck before slapping my inner thigh hard.

"get on the bed. now."

i obey, making my way to the bed and laying down. soon enough, grayson is hovering over me.

he quickly unzips my dress before throwing it somewhere in the room.

he then unclips my bra with one hand while using the other to rub my clit through the thin fabric of my lingerie.

i immediately buck my hips, wanting more.

grayson just laughs before roughly pushing my hips down and lowering himself to my dripping heat.

he slowly pulls my thong down my legs using his teeth, without breaking eye contact.

i whimper when feeling his tongue glide up my folds.

"grayson, please." i breathe out.

"what's wrong babygirl? do you not like being teased?"

i shake my head desperately.

"that's too bad."

he smirks before flicking his tongue across my clit.

i throw my head back and buck my hips. grayson smacks my inner thigh and pushes my hips down again.

"behave." he demands.

grayson runs his hands up my body while hovering over me once again.

he pulls off his shirt along with his jeans and boxers before placing kisses along my neck.

my hands find their way to the back of his neck, tugging his hair gently.

he slams into me suddenly, going fast and deep right away.

i yell out his name before moving my hands to his back, scratching lines down it.

he takes one of my legs, placing it over his shoulder to drill deeper into me.

"that's right, scream my name. let everyone here know who's making you feel this good." grayson says before letting out a moan.

"fuuuck," i moan, holding out the 'u'.

the only sounds heard in the room are skin slapping and our moans before i release without warning.

"good girl," he grunts before pulling out and flipping me over on my stomach.

"ass up, babygirl." he whispers seductively into my ear.

i hesitantly obey before biting my lip.

"gray, i don't think i can take it-"

i begin to say before being cut off by a moan.

"holy shit" i scream while being pounded into from behind.

he reaches his hand to my clit before harshly rubbing while pounding faster and deeper.

"ever going to tease me again? huh?" he asks while moaning.

i open my mouth to speak but the only thing that i can do is yell because of the overwhelming amount of pleasure.

"answer me." he demands while slowing down the pace he's going.

"fuck gray, i can't take it anymore," i whimper.

"guess you've learned your lesson then, babygirl" he smirks before speeding up and slamming into me harder than before.

my eyes roll back due to the feeling while yells and moans leave my lips.

he removes his hand from my clit to wrap it around my throat.

he lifts me up so my ear is by his mouth.

"cum again for me baby," grayson pants.

i scream his name one more time before releasing onto his dick while feeling him cum as well.

"take it, take that shit." he moans while filling me up.

after riding out our highs, grayson releases his grip from my neck and i instantly collapse onto the bed.

soon enough grayson lays beside me, running his fingers through my hair.

"so you've learned your lesson?"

"maybe not yet." i respond smirking

"might have to reteach it tomorrow then.." he smirks back.

"you definitely will."

——————————————————-
a/n: this is a long ass chapter so it's unedited. let me know if i made mistakes lmao

but this was requested by dolswhore (new user is GRAYSDIABLA btw) // hope you enjoyed (: this took me FOREVER lmao.
anyway, leave requests if ya want. have a good night/morning/afternoon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 59.1K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
190K 13.8K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
396K 24.7K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...