- GIRL DREAMER / nct u

By baekken

wanting to dream is not a crime ยฉirene More

RULES
LOVE INTEREST (ALL NCT U IS TAKEN)
taken face claims
Form
TAESOO
ARITEN
JIACAS
YUWOO
CHRYSYOUNG
MARKTAE
SONGHYUN
ILCHENG
Meeting (PT 1)
MEETING (PT2)
Meeting (3)

INTRO

46 15 6
By baekken

To; Whoever you are

Hello! Welcome to the J ENTERTAINMENT! As we know, we are searching for dancers that dance! Of course dancers dance, bruh.. We need a group of 7 girls! You can audition on your own! We are in need of dancers! Interested? Call any of these numbers!

01111111 ; Elle Kim

02222222 ; Lee Taeyong

03333333 ; Kim Hwa Young

04444444 ; Jung Jaehyun

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE AUDITION STARTS TOMORROW ! GOOD LUCK FELLOW DANCERS !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
627K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...