LOVE Stories Compilations! [O...

By ProfDabber

Cover made by: @Wcnter ✨ (≧∇≦)/ ✨ Hey everyone! 💡 Wanna request for some various type of one-shot? 💡 🌟 Th... More

You're my Princess (Anonymous x ???)
Sorry
The Shape Of Our Love

Introduction

102 15 95
By ProfDabber

Welcome to "LOVE Stories Compilation!"

In this book, I'll mainly do requests from the readers and since it is the first time I'm doing it, here are some of the rules.

RULES

1. You may ask for various type of one-shot EXCEPT LEMON.

2. If you wanted to use your OC, please fill in the form provided.

3. I'm kinda new to this, so please be patience if I'm taking a lot of time. I'm very sorry for the slow updates.

4. Most important rule, ENJOY YOURSELF!

Form

1. Name:

2. Nickname (optional):

3. Age:

4. Gender:

5. Appearance (if you have a picture, you may use them):

6. Personalities:

7. Likes:

8. Dislikes:

9. Fear:

10. Backstory (Optional)

11. Other:

Thank you for your kind supports. We'll see again in the next update!
Bye!

#PeaceOut!!
~ProfDabber

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 24.4K 61
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
1.4M 107K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...