Saving Her Boys (Revised)

By SyreLexius

✴ Book 2 of "Taming His Mistress" ✴ Everyone has their demons. Some of us choose to keep them hidden. But wha... More

Welcome!
A Little Preoccupied (1)
More Nightmares (2)
Awkward Walk (3)
All Fucked Up (4)
Pregnant? (5)
Junkie Whore (6)
Miscarriage (7)
Vacation (8)
Mile-High Club (9)
Security (10)
The Gentle Giant (11)
No Rules To Love (12)
BDSM Beach (13)
Crazy Maniac (14)
Anger & Betrayal (15)
My Anchor (16)
Relapse (17)
Nesting Demons (18)
I'm Nothing Without You (19)
My Boys (20)
Finally Free (21)
Such A Slut (22)
Thanks Dad (23)
Hot Cocoa (24)
Hello Father (25)
Better Than Sex (26)
No Regrets (27)
You're Worth Dying For (28)
Merry Christmas (29)

Saving Her Boys (30)

1.2K 57 9
By SyreLexius

Chapter Thirty: Saving Her Boys

✴✴

✴✴✴

✴✴

Shadow's POV

Do my eyes deceive me? Is she really standing in front of me? She looked so beautiful. The color returned to her cheeks, she no longer looks weak and pale. She was the Angeline I grew to love. Her eyes were shining bright under the kitchen lights, her smile warmed my heart. Angeline is back. My Angeline.

"Do you know where you're standing?" I said, my voice breaking slightly. She looked up and chuckled. Without pain, she chuckled.

"Mistletoe? Hmmm. Who on Earth am I going to kiss?" She pursed her lips and looked around. I threw my glass in the sink and ran over to her. Ignoring that Richard said I broke the glass. I wrapped my arms around her softly, looking deep into her eyes.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you," I whispered, tears falling down my cheek.

"I think I do." She whispered back, tears forming in her eyes. I kissed her softly on the lips. A kiss that deepened very quickly.

"Quit hogging." Timothy pushed me away. He quickly dipped Angeline and kissed her deeply. I chuckled and shook my head. He's such a show-off.

"I can see my boys have missed me... A lot." She giggled when she glanced down. Both Timothy and I had erections, evident in the skinny jeans we decided to wear.

"You have no idea. I mean my ass is thoroughly sore, which is great. But nothing compares to you, Angeline." Timothy blushed hard as Ruvik walked by and slapped his ass. I couldn't help but giggle.

"He got the worst of it. He just enjoys it too much." Timothy shot at me since I was giggling. I stopped and it was my turn to blush. Tim giggled along with Angeline.

"I feel left out, where's my ugly sweater?" Angeline pouted. We all were wearing ugly Christmas sweaters. Including Ruvik, that was a tough battle.

"Upstairs." I grinned.

"Let us go." Timothy grabbed Angeline's hand and grabbed mine. We made our way out of the kitchen, through the living room, and up the stairs. I got Angeline her sweater and told her to go into the bathroom to change. She looked at me oddly, she always changed in front of us. I just had something evil up my sleeve. She closed the bathroom door.

"Hurry." I hissed at Timothy. He quickly got the things we needed and set them up. Ruvik was standing in the doorway with his camera, smiling like a goof.

Angeline opened the door and stopped when she saw us. There were flower petals all over the bed. Christmas lights were hung on the walls and draping over the bed. Me and Timothy kneeled on the bed, in the middle of the petals. There was a note in front of us, along with an engagement ring. Angeline picked up the note already sniffling. The note read:

Permission to speak Mistress.

"You have permission." She sobbed lightly. We both looked up at her. She looked stunning. Her eyes are puffy from the tears. She was surrounded by beautiful Christmas lights. This was it, my entire life is complete.

"Angeline, when I first saw you, you took my breath away. I hid because even then I knew I wasn't worthy of you. Then you did the unimaginable, you found me again. And you didn't take no for an answer. You gave me a life. You gave me a purpose. No one in my entire life has cared and loved me like you have." I spoke, trying hard but failing to hold back tears.

"I saw the love you gave. The care and nurture you guys had. It made me envious. It made me want something again. After everything that happened, I swore I would never let myself get vulnerable again. But here we are. I'm more in love than I could ever, in a million years, imagine. I'm not letting that go." Timothy cried. He was getting breathless. We both were so very nervous.

"Angeline, will you marry us." Me and Timothy spoke at the same time, both us making eye contact with her. She gasped and another sob broke out.

"You guys are my entire life. It would be an honor to marry you." She cried, her cheeks bright red. We both let out a breath of relief. I feared she wasn't ready after everything. But we knew we were. I wanted to marry her before all of this, before Timothy. I knew I was ready. Despite only being with us for a short time, Timothy didn't want anything else. He wanted us, and we wanted him. Why not include him in the wedding?

I grabbed the ring and Angeline offered her hand to me. I slid the ring on her finger and said, "On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me.."

"15 spankings. I owe you 15 spankings." Angeline said, in all seriousness. We all burst out laughing, including those who gathered in the room to watch.

"We love you," I whispered. Angeline kissed me deeply, so deeply that I wanted to rip her clothes off and have my way, in front of everyone. She pulled back and I whimpered. Then she kissed Timothy, the exact same way. He melted in her embrace. It made me very hard.

"I love you, boys, too." She said quietly.

"Threesome. Threesome. Threesome." Richard chanted. I laughed when no one else joined him, they just looked at him like he was crazy.

"Let's give them some time alone. Dinner in 20 minutes!" Marylynn said and slapped Richard on the ass. He yelped and scurried out. We were finally alone.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist, I rested my head on her belly. My baby was in there. Our baby was in there. My entire life was in this room.

"Jesus." I quickly sat up to see Timothy, locked on my shaft. When did he manage to free me? Perhaps during my heartwarming appreciation for my new family. I looked up at Angeline who winked. Oh fucking yes.

***

Dinner was lovely. I was near to a food coma. We all opened out gifts and watched Christmas movies. It was the best Christmas ever. Nothing could top this. My family was safe. The bad guy was gone. And I already found our forever home in the states. Miami, Florida. Now it took a lot of Timothy convincing me. Obviously, it's not the safest place to raise a baby. Hello, hurricanes, tsunamis! But we made the house very safe. It's still being worked on, but it's basically natural disaster proof. I may have gone overboard with it, but I'd do anything for my family. Timothy wanted to stay in Italy but I voted against it. I wanted a new place for all of us. A fresh start. Besides, I couldn't bring myself to step foot in either home we shared with Scar. The poor collateral damage in all of this. I'll miss him dearly. Angeline said we could have a proper funeral for him. That made me feel better.

"I got you guys one last gift," Angeline said as she stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped in a very comfy robe. This was her first time showering by herself. I was so proud of her.

"Is it more sex? Cause honestly I can't move." Timothy groaned from the bed. "But I could be convinced." He smirked. We got in a couple of rounds before dinner. Twenty minutes? Pff that's nothing for Angeline. Then we stuffed our face to the max. I was with Timothy, I was too full.

"No! Gosh, I've turned you into sex addicts." Angeline said as she reached down to grab a gift bag. When she bent down we could see all of her naked glory. She was completely naked under there. I was hard again. But I couldn't move. Too much ham. Too much of everything.

"Here." She smiled and handed both of us a small blue box with a bow on it. We looked at each other and looked at her skeptically.

"You're not trying to tell us you're pregnant are you?" Timothy squinted at her. We all burst out laughing. The laughing ended when she pinched his arm.

"Ow." He grumbled.

"Open it." She insisted. We both took our lids off at the same time. I stared at a black and white photo. I knew what it was, but it killed me that I couldn't see the baby, just a blob.

"This is our baby." Timothy gently touched the photo with his finger. In absolute awe. I wanted to know who the father was. Not knowing killed me.

"You know it's you. DNA test or not, you know it was you. But we agreed that doesn't matter, right?" Angeline spoke, reading my expression. My eyes lit up and my heart started pounding. Way to go sperm!

"Yes, it doesn't matter." I smiled at Timothy and took his hand. He squeezed it and smiled back.

"Boy or girl? Not that it matters either. Just curious." I asked.

"Take a look for yourself," Angeline said, removing the towel from her head. My jaw dropped.

"YOUR HAIR IS FUCKING BLUE," Timothy shouted. Steve is going to be pissed.

A boy. We were having a boy. Or whoever he decides he wants to be. We'll love and support him either way. Angeline took off her robe and laid between us. We both big spooned her, from each side. She yawned and snuggled closer to me. Her hair was damp and smelled like strawberries. She knew I hated her having damp hair in bed. But tonight I made an exception.

"I love you, boys." She murmured.

"We love you too. All three of us." I smiled, rubbing my thumb gently across her stomach.

"I'm sorry for keeping secrets from you guys. I just wanted to protect you." She whispered.

"You were just saving your boys. We understand." Timothy whispered back.

"Saving Her Boys. Nice title for your next book." I thought out loud.

She laughed and sighed. "It sucks because we still don't know what happened to your parents."

"Yeah, that's true. Turns out that the person after us was much worse than some arson maniac afraid of getting caught. Honestly, I have what I need right here. I don't need anything else." I sighed in content.

"It will be nice to return back to normal." She sighed.

"Tell me about it." I sighed and closed my eyes. This is it. Our new family.

▪▪▪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 53.3K 30
There is no one in the world who could possibly love me, I know it. I've pretty much resigned to crying under my covers at night as my boyfriend who...
148K 4.3K 25
• Book two of Auctioned Off • Ethan is engaged to the oh so wonderful August. The eight years spent away from Alexander must have dissolved his feeli...
965K 39.4K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
3.3K 239 60
DISCLAIMER - This book will discuss various themes such as violence and depression, and includes sections of an adult nature later down the line. It...