Pregnant by a psycho ✔

By queensofsupreme

"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" I shouted pointing a knife at him. It was the only thing keeping him away from m... More

prologue
Chapter 1 (back to high school)
Chapter 2 (Help)
chapter 3 (The Gun)
Chapter 4 (Choose )
Chapter 5 (The charity event RAPE )
Chapter 6 (Killing)
chapter7-Oscar award what the f*ck
Chapter 8 (Regrets)
Chapter 9 (Mr rude)
Chapter 10 (Poison)
Chapter 11 - Fake
Cast
Chapter 12 -Play
Chapter 13 - Half-past
Chapter 15 - Eros
Chapter 16 *Abortion*
Chapter 17 *He is my Boyfriend*
Chapter 18 *Liam killed my baby*
Chapter 18*The devil caught me*
Chapter 19*The Mayor*
Chapter 20*Everything is ruined*
Chapter 21 *She's missing*
Chapter 22 *He saved me*
chapter 23*Don't catch feelings*
Chapter 24*Trap*
Chapter 25*Pregnant by a psycho*
Chapter 26*Stabbed Psycho*
Chapter 27*Complete pizzle*
Chapter 28*War begins*
Chapter 29*Plan*
Chapter 30*Murder's Son*
Chapter 31*psycho is out*
Chapter 33* Choas begin*
Chapter 34*Wrong move*
Chapter 35*Betrayal*
Chapter 36 *Torture*
Chapter 37 *Justice served*
Chapter 38 *True/ Fake love*
Chapter 39 *An Angel is born*
Chapter 40*In Love*
Chapter 41 *Return of Psycho*
Chapter 42 *Goodbye*

Chapter 14 - Police

27K 829 88
By queensofsupreme

Stacey's POV.

He asked me the question everyone used to ask me in the orphanage. I don't like people knowing about my past. I don't want them to know the fact that I didn't do anything to save my family. It was all my fault. Maybe my brother would've bee--

"Angel, I asked you a question." I quickly looked at his eyes. I don't get the fact that his eyes were blue the day I was drunk, the night we slept together but now they brown.

I don't know why, but Liam being here just calmed me down. I don't know if it's because I'm in love with him, but something of him remains me so much about my childhood.

"Angel, they were murdered right?" He asked again but I quickly shook my head. I can't tell him anything, or he would lose it. "Then how are you an orphan?" He asked.

"I-I- killed them." I couldn't hold back anymore. It's the truth. I did kill them, I may have never pulled that trigger but I didn't anything to prevent it too.

My brother was the hero, not me.

"You didn't. Don't lie angel."

"I killed them Liam, I was the cause of their death. My baby sister, my twin, my mother and my father. It only took one night for my whole family t--" I couldn't continue anymore. I thought I finally moved on, but no everything is still fresh in my mind. I was seven and they didn't even have mercy on me. They didn't even at least make sure I wasn't watching.

"Angel, I'm sorry but crying doesn't help trust me I'm the cause of my own brothers death."

"Liam, we in big trouble come back in the class." Lexie said interrupting me before I asked Liam what he meant by killing his own brother.

"What happened." He asked grabbing my hand and quickly walking back to the class. I don't know how he is so sweet one minute and then his an asshole the next.

"Rex." Liam shouted.

Rex was on top of Calum. He kept punching him and chocking him.

"Stay out of it Liam." Rex said turning to look at Liam. Calum took that opportunity to throw Rex off himself.

Calum started punching Rex. I didn't even know Calum could be violent too. Mr Morris was just watching them not doing anything. Honestly he kept looking at Lexie and Liam didn't like it.

"Cheater." Rex said punching Calum back.

"Why don't you stop them Liam?" I asked holding my tears back. They were getting out of hand. If they carry on fighting one of them might seriously get hurt.

"Don't worry, they playing." Liam smiled moving to stand in front of Lexie because Mr Morris was the whole time looking at her.

"Liam, don't be childish again please." Lexie whispered to him. Calum and Rex was still beating each other up.

"You never learn Lexie. Should I kill him also?" Liam asked referring to Mr Morris.

"Don't you worry baby brother, you don't have to get your hands dirty again. I won't date again because I don't want you killing anyone because of me." Lexie said bitterly. I felt so sorry for her. She must be in her early twenties and Liam refused for her to date or he would kill them.

"MAY." Liam shouted and they both stopped fighting. "Are you brothers ever going to get along?"

"It's Calum, he doesn't want to admit that I beat his ass up every single time." Rex said fixing himself.

"God, I thought the play would never get over." Mr Morris said and everyone just laughed. Liam actually even laughed and it was beautiful to see him laugh without faking it.

"Why can't I be a teacher too. His literally more stupid then me." Rex laughed as Calum smacked him. "What do you want baby boy?"

"You want to see how this baby can beat your ass again." Calum said getting ready for anther fight.

"Round two." Rex said.

"Freeze." Everyone attention went to the door. A few policeman were standing there pointing the gun at us. The principle was even standing with them.

"Fuck." Liam whispered trying to cover his face.

What the hell is going on?

"I told you it was a bad idea to use real guns." Calum said behind Liam who didn't want the police to see him. "Liam, it's over if they recognize you." Calum added.

"We heard gunshots coming from this class and I called the police." The principal said.

"It was just a play." Mr Morris answered trying to take our side. We all knew he was doing it for Lexie and none of us.

"It was real gunshots that I heard." The principal stated.

"No one is leaving here until, we search everyone." One of the policeman said and Liam just sighed.

"Liam, what will we do now?" Calum asked.

"Don't you worry baby brother, I have a plan." Rex whispered to them.

"If you tell us to run in the count of three, then forget it Rex." Lexie said as we all sat down at the back of the class. I literally wasn't even speaking and they made me feel invisible. Liam kept pulling me to go with wherever they wanted to go.

"Rain, you first." The principal said after all it was her niece.

Rain quickly got up leaving Jayden behind. They started searching her and she quickly went outside to give a statement or something. I didn't even understand anything that was going on.

"Jayden." The principal said reading his name from the class list. He quickly got up and they searched him. Liam's whole gang was panicking except him.

"Liam, we can just run like last time." Rex said.

What the hell does he mean last time? Did they do this before?

"I send Rhode a message. Just wait for the count of three and then follow my lead as soon as the first gunshot goes on unless Rhode changes the plan." Liam explained and they all nod their heads.

"Calum don't you cry baby brother. I'll look after you." Rex joked and Calum rolled his eyes annoyed. They were all just listening for a gunshot but Rex was joking around.

"Liam May." The principal said and he quickly got up.

"What the fuck. When did I get another brother?" Rex joked laughing at Liam.

"Idiot, you going to ruin my brother." Lexie told him as Liam walked to get searched. His really crazy if he thinks he can get away when his literally carrying a gun. "Liam, your thing." Lexie said trying to get him to give his gun to her but he didn't care.

They searched Liam and he just smiled winking at me. Why the hell ain't they finding the gun he has?

"Liam, you look so much familiar." The policemen told him as soon as he was done searching Liam.

"Lexie." He said walking out of the class and she nod her head.

"Listen Stacey, if they call your name before mine. Give me the gun Okay." She whispered.

"I don't have a gun." I whispered back and Rex chuckled.

"I didn't know the gun in your bag can act invisible because then mine is also invisible." Rex rolled his eyes. "Or the one in--"

"Stacey Marshall." The principal said smiling at me. She always told me how proud she is of me, because I won so many things for the school.

I tried getting up but Lexie would just pull me back.

"Your gun." She whispered and the policemen just looked at us confused. He was so suspicious of me, but I didn't have a gun on me. I couldn't even believe that they used real guns for this stupid play.

"What's your name?" The policewoman asked me as soon as I stood in front of her. She didn't even try searching me.

"It's S--"

"You heard the principal call her name." Lexie interrupted standing up. "Just do your job instead of asking her silly stupid questions."

"You heard her." Liam came back in the class. "Actually, you don't even have the right to search any of us. Where's your warrant?"

"You should be giving a statement, rather then coming here to interrupt--"

"I'm not giving a fucking statement. Meet our lawyer Mr Rhodes." Liam smiled as Rhodes got inside the room. "Actually, I'll be suing you for touching me with your filthy hands." Liam crossed his arms across his chest angry.

"Son, there was a shooting that happened up. You can't expect us to--"

"You know the law. You didn't have a warrant and yet you questioned all my clients. They are kids and you took your chance, and the principal didn't even stop you. So I suggest you go get a warrant before you search any of my clients again this time and you lucky if my clients doesn't sue you." Rhodes spoke interrupting the policemen.

*Don't forget to vote comment and share*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.2K 36
I walk backwards with Silva slowly stalking towards me with a crazed look on his face. He had his shirt unbuttoned and his hair damp from sweating. "...
A Stalker's Passion By Dani

Mystery / Thriller

6K 129 16
"CHARLIE!" His screams were getting closer until I saw him completely. I grabbed the knife and pointed it straight at him. "Get away from me!" I say...
886K 18K 27
•°•Mature contents!•°• Please Note! The book 'The Insemination' has been (REWRITTEN) A lot of changes were made including names and plotting of the s...
55.8K 1.9K 51
"It just doesn't feels right" "What doesn't feels right? Love" "This business trip of yours...I'm just not getting a good feeling about it..." "I d...