My Problematic Boyfriend for...

Autorstwa PeaceXXseeker

"You cannot do this to me, Sana!"-Tzuyu "The agreement never asked you to do something like that, Mr.Ch...Kim... Więcej

Starring
Chapter 1 (✓)
Chapter 2 (✓)
Chapter 3 (✓)
Chapter 4 (✓)
Chapter 6 (✓)
Chapter 7 (✓)
Chapter 8 (✓)
Chapter 9 (✓)

Chapter 5 (✓)

4.6K 175 23
Autorstwa PeaceXXseeker

It's been a week since the meeting Sana and Tzuyu had with the Minatozaki family. Sana's at Minatozaki's residence at the moment. She has to be there to discuss the company with her father. If it wasn't for the sake of the company, she'd never set foot in that mansion.

She's now too focused on her paper work in her father's office while waiting for her father to arrive from playing golf with his friends. She's been inspecting the Minatozaki Group reports for quite some time now, and she's not pleased with the sudden slight drop in their profits.

She's massaging her temples, unpleasant with the bad news, and suddenly her phone is ringing. She looks at the caller's name and heaves a deep sigh before answering it.

"Hello, Miss Minatozaki. I demand you fulfil my reward tomorrow. If I don't receive anything from you, I will definitely search for you, even if I have to cross the volcano sea. Don't even think of running away from your responsibility!" Tzuyu said mockingly and ended the call before Sana could say anything.

That guy really drives her insane. She roughly chafes her face. She's too stressed now. Tzuyu's request keeps playing on her mind. If Tzuyu asks for something else, she'll give it to him right away, but it wasn't. He wants her mansion on Nami Island.

That mansion means so much to her, just like the company. The mansion has sentimental values that she's been keeping for all these years. It's not an easy decision to make regarding that mansion.

Sana started to feel dizzy with her thoughts and constantly forgot her strategies to make the company's profit get right back on track.

"What's bothering you, child?" Mr. Minatozaki asks her out of nowhere. His sudden presence startled Sana.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting, Sana-chan." He added before kissing her daughter's forehead.

Sana still remained with an expressionless face. She doesn't bother to answer her father's question and continues with what she had been doing earlier, but she can't help but think about Tzuyu's request.

Mr. Minatozaki, who is used to her daughter's cold action, just grinned, "Uncle Cheng sends his regards to you, by the way. He asked us to come and have dinner to celebrate his wedding anniversary at his hotel next week. We should go, and you could bring Tzuyu too." He informed Sana.

Silent. She still doesn't respond to her father, and when her father mentioned Tzuyu, the guy who never fails to annoy her, it made her sick. She's too occupied with his stupid request.

Mr. Minatozaki, who seems like he doesn't want to give up hearing his daughter's voice, asks her again, "How's my future son in-law been doing? I'd like to meet him soon!"

"Hmmm..." That's the only answer from Sana.

"Sana-chan, stop doing your work. Daddy wants to talk with you." This time Mr. Minatozaki said in a strict voice, but that doesn't scare Sana even a bit.

She roughly puts the paper works on the study desk and looks at Mr. Minatozaki boringly.

"The guy that you've been going out with all this while is Tzuyu, right? The guy that I met last Saturday? Is it true?"

Sana nodded once.

"Do you love him?"

She nodded again.

"Are you sure you are going to be happy with him as a married couple?"

She still answers her father with a nod.

"How long have you guys known each other?"

Sana sharpens her gaze towards Mr. Minatozaki, who kept on asking her like a detective. He had irritated her.

"Why do you care about it, Hideo? Oh yeah, I've been wondering, why did you make a ridiculous term in order for me to inherit the company? If you really loved me, you would not use that stupid term." Sana enraged.

"I have my own reasons for it. Even if I tell you, you would not mind it a bit. The term is not that hard, sweety. I'm not even asking you to marry the guy that I choose. Instead, I'll let you make your own choice. Hmm... when are you guys getting married? Do you want to get engaged first or get married straight away?"

It's so hard for Sana to swallow her saliva upon hearing those words from her father. Her father seemed serious about her marriage.

Problem!

How can she get married when she doesn't even have a boyfriend?

Tzuyu?

That annoying brat?

"If you are too busy, you can just let Mama manage your wedding preparations. I want your wedding to be perfect and lively!"

"Who's actually going to get married? You or me? Why are you so excited about it?" Sana glared at her father.

"How can I not be excited? It's my eldest daughter's wedding! Of course, I want it to be lively and grand. By the way, I like your boyfriend. He's nice, polite, humorous, and handsome. He fits perfectly for my gorgeous daughter! You should bring him to Uncle Cheng's event next week. Daddy wants to meet him again." Mr. Minatozaki nodded his head in approval as he praised Tzuyu.

Now she's really in great terror. Her problems got worse. She is unable to respond to her father and simply stares at him.

"Please treat him nicely, child. He's a good guy. Don't get too carried away with your emotions. Last time, you were showing a bitter face. What would he say? Show him your sweetest smile, child. I don't want him to get bored with you and eventually leave you hurting." This time, a hopeful voice can be heard from Mr. Minatozaki.

Hearing her father's speech, Sana felt as if an arrow had pierced her heart.What he said reminds her of Jeongyeon. Her ex-boyfriend had left her for another girl. The one who had hurt and disappointed her. He was the one who made her lose trust in men after his father did. Without realising it, she let out a deep sigh.

"Hideo, I just read the report on our profit in Japan. It has slightly dropped. So, I think I have to do research on it. While our sales in Taiwan are doing very well." Sana changes the topic. She does not want to discuss her love life with her father. It was unnecessary and kind of awkward, she thought. Especially when her father has been mentioning Tzuyu, who is clearly a total stranger to her.

Mr. Minatozaki, who knows Sana well, just plays along with his daughter's game. To be honest, he enjoys discussing business matters with Sana because it is the only time he can see his daughter's eyes sparkle. Not like the usual one, a cold stare.

***

Sana's holding a briefcase that is filled with documents on her way to her office. She's too tired after visiting their branches in Taiwan and had a meeting with a Taiwanese Tycoon's company, which is the Chou Group, on that morning.

After settling with all the matters, she heads back to Korea on the same day. It was already two in the evening when she arrived in Korea. If her family did not own a private jet, she would be spending another day in Taiwan as she has to take a flight the next day.

Despite her exhaustion, she went straight to her office as the CEO of Minatozaki Group.On her way to her office room, Sana's steps had been stopped when her secretary, Eunha, called her.

"Miss Minatozaki..."

"Yes, Eunha. Any messages for me?" Sana asked.

"No messages for you, but you have a guest. He waits for you for almost an hour in your office now." Eunha smiled at her.

"A guest? Who is he? Is he our client?" Sana frowned.

"No, he's not. It's your boyfriend." Eunha flashes a bright smile.

"Boyfriend?" Sana asked in disbelief.

Who is her boyfriend?

Jeongyeon?

Argh, it can't be!

She never told Eunha about her boyfriend, and everybody in the company did not know she had ever dated him. Tzuyu's face suddenly popped up in her mind. Oh, no! This means trouble.

"Yeah, your boyfriend. He's freaking hot! Perfectly fine for your beauty!" Eunha winked at her.

Sana seemed lost. She still hasn't responded to Eunha. This made Eunha wonder if she had done something wrong.

"You want to drink something, Miss Minatozaki? I had made a drink for Mr. Tzuyu, by the way." Eunha changed the topic.

"No, thank you. I have mineral water with me." Sana said and smiled at her secretary before she walked towards her office.

With a heavy heart, she held the doorknob of her office, contemplating whether she should go inside it and let whatever Tzuyu may do to irritate her or just avoid him by going home. Nevertheless, she chose the first option. As she opened the door, there she saw Tzuyu sitting like a boss on the sofa while faking a yawn and looking at her.

"I thought you'd not come back to the office again." Tzuyu cynically asks her and pretends to look at his watch.

Sana just walked directly to her swivel chair and sat down with a heavy sigh. Just as she predicted. Even the simplest thing Tzuyu made managed to irk her. She then takes out the documents from her briefcase and reads them, still ignoring Tzuyu. Tzuyu then takes a seat, facing Sana, who is trying hard not to look at him. A smirk is already plastered on Tzuyu's face.

"Are you trying to run away from your responsibility, Miss Minatozaki?" Tzuyu chuckled, "You can't ever run away from me, you know?" He continued, tapping his fingers on Sana's desk.

Sana finally stares at Tzuyu.

"I'm not running away, okay. I know I owe you something." She said weakly before returning to what she was doing earlier.

Even though it's obvious that Sana's tired, Tzuyu does not give a damn about it and continues to bother the latter. It was fun teasing the lady, he thought. Seeing the confident and snobby CEO act powerless at the moment excited him.

"So, are you ready to give me the mansion yet?" He asked while looking at his nails this time. A contented smile already curled his lips.

"Do you really want that mansion? Don't want anything else?" Sana tried to bargain, looking at Tzuyu pleadingly.

Without thinking about it too much, Tzuyu shook his head vigorously. There is only one answer to that question. He wants nothing else but that mansion.

Sana heaves a deep, long sigh. She stood up and walked to the glass windows of her office. Tzuyu just eyed her movement and remained seated. He still simpered, taking his time to observe the troubled expression Sana had on her face.

Looking outside of the glass windows, there were a lot of plans playing in Sana's head on how to persuade Tzuyu. Sana thought deeply about what excuses or other rewards she could offer to satisfy the young man.

Money? Tzuyu had refused it.

Cars? He also did not want them.

Women? She was attractive enough and even more, but Tzuyu does not seem to be charmed by her, so offering women to him is pointless, Sana thought. This third thought got Sana to chuckle silently.

"Lol, Sana. Stop it, silly!" Sana shook her head and cleared her throat just to stop herself from laughing about her thoughts.

Tzuyu, who was watching Sana, frowned. Also, the smug grin Sana had at the moment made him wonder and worry at the same time. What sort of evil scheme did Sana have in mind?

After a few minutes, suddenly an idea flashed into Sana's mind. She smirked and nodded a few times, satisfied with it. Perfect, just perfect!

Still with a sly smirk on her face, Sana turned around and faced Tzuyu, who was still sitting. She was so ready to argue with him. As she walked closer to where he was, Sana gave him a meaningful smile and stood in front of him. This woman is surely up to something again, Tzuyu thought to himself.

Tzuyu looked up at Sana, his brows furrowed, "What's with that smile?"

Sana shook her head and observed the man's expression, which looked as if he was uncomfortable. She spent a moment imagining Tzuyu protesting her plan, only to oblige afterward. That will be a sweet victory for her to irk Tzuyu, just like how he liked to irritate her.

"Don't tell me you are trying to seduce me?" Tzuyu asked playfully, "Hear me out, you will never be able to do that to m-"

"Like hell, I would do that!" Sana cuts him off, "You are not someone worthy to be seduced by me, so don't get your hopes high!" Sana groaned, she felt her cheeks getting warm, flustered by Tzuyu's silly deduction. That was just disgusting, she thought.

She then walked to her respective seat and was ready to bargain again with Tzuyu. Again, she grinned meaningfully at Tzuyu, who was now looking at her, waiting for whatever she wanted to say to him. She could see the man masking his uneasiness with his dimpled smile.

"You can have the mansion. But before that, you have to finish your job first." Sana finally spoke of her plan.

"Excuse me?" Tzuyu scoffed, "I had finished it, and now stop playing with me," He glared, "I want my reward, and stop making stupid excuses." He added, seriously.

Sana chuckled, "No you are not," She denied him, "That dinner last week was just part of your job. I hired you as my boyfriend for hire, and you have to work for me until I don't need you anymore." She intimidated him.

Tzuyu's jaw dropped upon hearing that from Sana. What the heck? I have to work for this arrogant woman for a period where she's the one who'll determine it? For real?

"No, you are wrong. You said I only had to become your boyfriend for hire last Saturday." Tzuyu laughed in disbelief.

"No, I'm not," Sana triumphantly declared, "I said you'd become my boyfriend for hire, but I didn't say it was only for that day."In fact, it's part of your job." She added confidently.

She was happy beyond words to see the unsettled expression slowly painted on Tzuyu's face. I'm still the master of this game after all.

Tzuyu was startled. Sana was right. She did not say only for that day. He was now already holding his head and leaning on his seat while looking at Sana in despair. How can you be so stupid, Chou Tzuyu?

"Y-yo..you silly woman. You are insane!" Tzuyu angrily said while pointing his finger at Sana.

Sana snickered at Tzuyu's outburst. Tzuyu then stood up and walked back and forth before he looked at Sana.

"How long will I have to be your boyfriend for hire?" Tzuyu asked while gritting his teeth.

"I'm not sure, but definitely after I get what I want. Maybe until August, and you are free to go along with the mansion." Sana replied to him with a smug grin.

"August? I have to be your boyfriend for seven freaking months?!" Tzuyu exclaimed.

Seven months?

Seven months for him to stand with the egoistic, snobby, rude, and insane woman?

This is a disaster.

"Yes! In those periods, you'll have to play your role wholeheartedly, Tzuyu." Sana is now standing and walking closer to Tzuyu, who is still shocked.

Tzuyu closed his eyes before opening them again and looking at the woman in front of him.

"What do you get by doing this?" Tzuyu asked in a defeated tone.

"You don't have to know about it. Well, it's a win-win situation for both of us. You'll get what you want, and I'll get mine." Sana said while leaning on the edge of the desk, still looking at Tzuyu.

"No, I have to know the reason!" Tzuyu demanded.

"Then tell me why you want that mansion so bad?" Sana argued.

"Because I like it. I said it. Now you tell me why." Tzuyu urged Sana for the answer to his question.

"I will inherit my family's business. The Minatozaki Group will be mine, but I have to get married in early August. So, I'm afraid that you are not only going to be my boyfriend for hire but also my husband for hire." Sana sighed.

Tzuyu was startled once more.

Her husband for hire?

This matter only got worse. Just why would he get himself into such trouble in the first place?

"Me, get married to you?" Tzuyu asked while pointing to himself before pointing his finger towards Sana.

Sana just nodded confidently.

"Eyyy, there's no way I would marry a woman like you." Tzuyu chafed his face.

Tzuyu's simple answer made Sana's heart ache. Am I that bad?

She then gave him a deadly glare, "I don't want to marry a man like you too, but I have to. I'll look for another way for me to get this company without marrying you. For now, just do your job as my boyfriend for hire. Is that clear?"

Tzuyu looks frustrated. He did not respond to Sana. It was too hard for him to digest what had happened. All of this happens at once, which makes it hard for him to think. He just stares at Sana with a blank face.

"Look, the mansion that you want is meaningful to me. I used to live there before. Just like you, it's hard for me to make the decision to give that mansion to you too." Sana said in a pleading tone.

"I'll call you later." That's the only thing uttered from Tzuyu's mouth before he left Sana. He can't think properly now. She's such a tricky woman!

Sana slumped her body onto the couch. She heaved a deep sigh. Her the image of her mansion and the memories she had there was playing in her mind. Am I doing the right thing?

.

.

.

It's late at night. Tzuyu is now in his secret place, at the hill far from the city. He never saw anyone here. Perhaps this location is difficult to reach, he reasoned. He takes out his ukulele from his sling bag and starts to play random music. Those rhythms became his accompaniment for his lonely night.

He always went there when he was thinking about his love life and Mina. He also went there after being disappointed to hear that Chaeyoung and Mina were getting married. In short, this place had become his company in times of trouble, and it was a place that could ease his mind.

But today, it was surprising for him to come here just because of Sana. Yes. It was none other than the snobby, rude, show off and insane woman, Minatozaki Sana. That woman. Not about Mina anymore.

He cannot believe that the woman could give him this kind of impact. That evening's event keeps replaying in his mind.

"No, I'm not. I said, you'll become my boyfriend for hire, but I didn't say only for that day. In fact, it's part of your job."

Sana's speech that evening keeps on haunting him. Too many questions are playing on his mind now.

Does he need to play along with her game?

Is it the right choice to be her boyfriend for hire?

What is the best choice he has now?

If he accepts her offer, he'll get his dream mansion. It's such a grand prize. He just needs to pretend to be her boyfriend.

But until August?

Can he manage to be patient with Sana?

She's too arrogant with her wealth and rude. He really doesn't like her attitude. She has everything. Money, power, career, and a beautiful feature. Yes, Tzuyu can't deny her gorgeousness. But it's no use. She lacks one important thing. Manners.

The way she treats her family really makes him loathe her. She should respect and cherish them, not act cold and rude. Tzuyu, who comes from a family that values manners, is offended when someone is rude to their own family, as Sana is.

He thought he needed to teach that woman a lesson or two to get rid of her arrogant manner. Teach her how to respect and love her family. And the most important thing is not to look down on other people. He needs to change that woman.

But, how?

By being her boyfriend for hire?

Tzuyu's now stopped playing with his ukulele. He lays down on the grass and uses his left hand as a pillow. He looks at the sky. Observing the stars.

Argh, why do I need to trouble myself for that woman?

She's not even related to him.

"If you be her boyfriend for hire, you can forget about Mina." A voice from his mind reminds him of his goal to forget about his love for Mina.

Tzuyu is now frowning.

Is it true?

By being her boyfriend for hire, he can forget about Mina, right?

"Hah, that's impossible!" He tried to deny it.

"You haven't tried it, yet you are assuming things already. There's nothing to lose, man! You'll get that mansion and forget about Mina. In fact, you could teach that snob a lesson!" That voice returns.It must be from deep down in his little heart.

Miserable!

Why does he need to get involved with that arrogant woman's problem?

A heavy sigh was released. Tzuyu stood up from his lying position. He roughly ruffles his hair as if it could shoo the troubling thoughts away. Sana, Minatozaki Sana. A disaster. He clicked his tongue in annoyance as the image of Sana grinning evilly popped up in his head.

"Damn it," He sighed, "I think too much about her, and now she's haunting me." He now hugged his knees and looked at the calm lake in front of him, thinking about what to do about Sana's proposal.

Someone as arrogant as Sana—just how will he, someone who is the opposite of her, react while working with someone like that? Also, will he stand a chance to change her personality if he ever accepts the offer?

Most importantly, is the mansion worth it for him to obey Sana's offer?

He could just buy or build the same one.

"No, no," Tzuyu disagreed with the last thought he had, "Even if I can build the same one, the atmosphere cannot be copied from her mansion."

"But if I accept the offer, I have to follow her orders." He grunted quietly, unable to imagine himself being used as much as Sana desired.

Not long after that, after taking thorough countermeasures, he smiled mischievously. If he does not want Sana to order him around at her will, he has to do exactly that to her. He needs to control Sana. As a matter of fact, Sana needs him more than he needs her in this situation. If Sana does not want to obey him, he can just keep dreaming of owning the mansion, but Sana will lose the inheritance to her father's multi-million dollar business. She loses more than he does, though. So there is nothing to lose. Not much.

"Well, this is Chou Tzuyu after all," Tzuyu said with a devilish grin, "So let's get this game started, Minatozaki Sana."He chuckled.

There were many scenarios and agendas, mostly a bad one for Sana playing on his mind. He cannot wait to see how well will Sana endure them during their cooperation or their so-called boyfriend-girlfriend relationship later. It's going to be fun.

.

.

.

As soon as Tzuyu arrived at Dahyun's condo, he went to their kitchen. Dahyun was there, smiling like a fool. But the first thing that caught his attention was when he saw a bruise on his lips and stitches on his left-side forehead.

"Hyung! What happened to you?!" Tzuyu asked him in a worried tone. He just threw his helmet on the floor and went to Dahyun. Checking on his wounds.

"Nah, it's nothing, Tzu. I just helped a woman who nearly got assaulted by men earlier." He said with a wide smile while using his arms as a pillow and leaned on the kitchen table. He looks like an idiot.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Tzuyu asked him.

Dahyun just ignores his question and keeps on thinking about that incident.

.

.

Flashback...

Dahyun was on his way to the parking lot at the usual gym, he always went with Tzuyu. It was currently dark. When he was about to get in his car, he heard a woman's voice, or more precisely, a woman shouting, asking for help.

He's searching for where the voice came from. When he finally managed to find out where the voice came from, he ran there as fast as he could. There, he saw three men trying to assault a woman.

Without thinking too much, he attacked a man who was trying to snatch that woman's handbag. That man groaned in pain as Dahyun kicked his head. He then pulls that woman to stand right behind him.

"Miss, you should leave right now and call the cops." He said and pushed her to go on.

The guy who had been kicked earlier had already gotten up. The three of them charged forward to attack him at once. Thanks to his boxing skills, he managed to flaunt their attack. Each of them was beaten roughly by him until they passed out.

He then walked towards the woman to ask her if she had a rope to tie them up. That woman then walked towards her BMW X6 and went back to him to give him a ribbon.

"Hah, this will do, I guess." He said while grinning at the woman.

He then went towards the gang and tied them up. Soon after that, the police came and took them to the police station after taking a report from both of them.

"Are you okay, miss?" Dahyun asked her after he gave his report to the police.

"Your forehead is bleeding." She stated in a worried voice instead of answering him.

Dahyun touched his forehead and hissed in pain. Yeah, it's bleeding.

"It must be from earlier, when I fought them." He chuckles.

"Let me treat it. I'm a doctor, by the way." She said with a gleeful smile.

Dahyun was mesmerised by that female doctor. Without further ado, she pulled Dahyun towards her car.

"You wait here. I want to take my tools in the trunk."

"O-okay." Dahyun stuttered. That doctor just smiled at him before going to get her medical kits.

"This is going to sting a bit." She said as she's holding a syringe and injected it on Dahyun's forehead after cleaning the blood.

It's anesthesia. Even if the injection stings, Dahyun doesn't budge. He's too busy observing the beautiful creature in front of him.

"Now, I want you to close your eyes as I want to stitch your cut. Maybe three stitches will do." She smiled as she spoke. Dahyun just nodded.

Never in his life has he ever had a stitch, and he really hates injections. But not today. Not when this lovely lady is doing it to him. His heart beats faster when he looks at her.

"I might melt if you keep on staring at me like that." She laughs.

"No, I-I just stare at the needle. That's a-all." He stuttered and looked away. She just laughs.

"Now it's done!" She said, jolting Dahyun out of his reverie.

"Erm...thank you, doc." He said with a shy smile, not looking into her eyes.

"No, I'm the one who should say thank you. You've saved me from being their victim... I don't know how I should repay your kindness," she said, looking right at Dahyun, who was looking down, not wanting to make eye contact. She smiled, watching the shy guy.

"That's nothing at all. I just did the right thing." Dahyun said, now he's already looking at her with a smile on his face.

"By the way, it's getting late now. We should get going." He added. That woman beamed and nodded.

"I hope to see you again." She said while stretching her hand to shake Dahyun's.

Dahyun was shocked but took her hand to shake it. Her hand is so soft, he thought. He smiled while looking at her.

"Erm, we really should get going." She said.

"Oh, yeah. Really. Hahaha." Dahyun replied.

"But I can't go. Your hand." With a nervous short laugh, she pointed to Dahyun's hand.

Dahyun looked at their hands and hurriedly took his hand away.

"S-sorry about t-that." He stuttered again, with a pink tint starting to be visible in his tofu-like skin. That woman grinned at his antics.

"Good bye, my hero!" She said before going inside her car, and then she left him.

Dahyun felt like something had ripped his heart hearing she said that and smiled like a dumber. He just watched as she left and only went back to his car after the sight of her BMW X6 disappeared.

When he started his engine, that was when he realised the most important thing. I don't even know her name! Screw me!

His flashback ended when Tzuyu snapped his fingers in front of him.

"Hyung, you scared me with that creepy smile. What has gotten into you?" Tzuyu asks him with a frown on his face.

Dahyun then finally came to his senses. The smile on his face faded abruptly. He now remembered how stupid he was for not asking the woman's name. He heaves a deep, frustrated sigh before looking at Tzuyu, who looks puzzled right now. He left him no choice but to tell him about the incident.

"Woah! You are amazing, Hyung! I'm so proud of you!" Tzuyu said while tapping his shoulder. He just smiles bitterly.

"But knowing you, a casanova, it's such a weird thing not to ask her name right away." Tzuyu said.

Dahyun is now already standing up, ready to go to his room. Tzuyu's remarks really impacted him, and he felt butterflies in his stomach when he imagined that woman's look. He just shrugs his shoulders and goes away. What is it, actually?

***

Tzuyu had just awoken from a deep sleep. The clock shows it's already 11.30 a.m. He gets up from his bed and spends about 20 minutes in the bathroom to take a bath.

When he was done, he immediately dressed up. As usual, he only wears simple attire. His broad chest and muscular arms are highlighted by black jeans and a Ralph Lauren short-sleeve collared shirt.It's really simple. It's not like he works in an office and needs to dress up.

Today, he has an important mission to do. He dials a number and waits for the latter to pick it up while taking a seat on the couch. A few seconds later, the latter finally answered him.

"Hello!" Tzuyu exclaimed excitedly, a grin on his face.

"What do you want?" The latter just answers him in a monotonous tone.

"You have to answer my greeting, Miss Minatozaki Sana." Tzuyu warned her, "Come on, a simple hello won't hurt you, you know that?" He joked and a heavy grunt could be heard from another line. 

"Hello," Sana unwillingly said, "Don't you know I'm busy right now?" She sighed, "What do you really want, actually? Make it fast." She added in a tone where she sounds like she's holding herself back from cursing at him.

"Are you perhaps mad at me, Miss Minatozaki?" Tzuyu purposefully trying to stir Sana's anger.

"For fuck sake what is wrong with you to bother me this early, huh?!" Sana finally lose herself and shouted at Tzuyu.

"Okay, okay," Tzuyu cannot help himself but to laugh at the way Sana snapped at him, "I want to see you."

"For wh-" before she could finish her sentence, Tzuyu cuts her off.

"Us! To discuss about us. Regarding your offer last night." He replied strictly.

Silence filled the atmosphere for a moment before Sana replied to him.

"Meet me during lunch. At my office, please don't forget to buy me a sandwich on your way here." Sana impassively said.

She could just ask Eunha to buy lunch for her, but she purposely asked Tzuyu to buy it for her. Just before Tzuyu wants to answer her, Sana ends the call.

Sandwich? Who does she think she is to order me around? Did she think I'm her servant or what?

***

Sana was very busy that morning. She has to launch an opening ceremony for the new Minatozaki Group branch in Busan before heading back to Seoul and inspecting the other branch in Incheon.

She planned to go back straight away to her penthouse after finishing her business, but decided to go back to her office after receiving a call from Tzuyu. What Tzuyu wants to say is more important than anything now.

As she steps into her office, there she sees Tzuyu checking out her bookshelf and running away from it, and went to her hurriedly after realising her presence there.

"Where are you trying to run, hahhh?!" Tzuyu exclaims while pointing his hand towards her like he's holding a sword.

"I'm not running anywhere, okay?" Sana said while closing the door and goes to sit on her swivel chair.

This man knows nothing but to irritate her. Tzuyu followed her, giggling, and sat in front of her.

"No running and disturbing my stuff in my office, please." Sana said with an annoyed face.

Tzuyu is mimicking her and shaking his head slowly while looking at her. Sana is trying hard not to strangle him at that moment.

She's exhausted right now, and she has to put up with Tzuyu's childish behavior. She heaves a sigh before asking Tzuyu, who is now playing with the swivel chair he's sitting on. She wanted to scold him for acting in such a way but decided to shrug it off since he would never listen to her anyway.

"Where's my sandwich?" Sana asks him in a flat tone.

"Sandwich? I didn't remember you asking me that." Tzuyu purposefully scratched his temples, eyes closed, as if he were trying to remember Sana's order.

"I did. And I said it clearly, didn't I?" Sana said, trying to hold herself back from yelling at him.

"Oh, really? As far as I remember, I came here only for a discussion with you." Tzuyu makes a thinking face while scratching his not itchy head before looking at Sana and simpers.

Sana looks at him with a deadly glare. She has not eaten since morning and this guy is making fun of her and challenging her patience.

She's now boiling with anger but can't really do anything to him because she's afraid he'll reject her offer. All she could do now was mentally curse at him.

"What do you want to discuss?" Sana finally asked after calming herself.

"I agree to be your boyfriend for hire." Tzuyu said with a smirk on his face.

Sana is too happy when Tzuyu says that. She finally makes the stubborn guy accept her offer. She grins and nods a few times. The problem is solved.

"But I have conditions that you must agree to." Tzuyu added, which made Sana's jaw drop a little.

"What are they?" She asked him with a confused face.

"Listen carefully, I want you to prepare a contract for us. I want black and white. I can't trust you, you know that? You might betray me in the end." Tzuyu declared in a rather serious tone while looking straight into Sana's eyes.

"I can't trust you either." Sana replied with a cynical expression.

"So what are they?" She added.

"First, I want you to respect me. Second, you have to obey me, never argue with me, and third, you are strictly not allowed to show your arrogant, snobbish, show off and annoying face to me. I hate it. Get it?" Tzuyu stated his conditions, which made Sana laugh in disbelief.

"Woah, that's not fair at all! Why would I listen to you when, in fact, I'm the boss here? You are the one who's supposed to follow my order!" Sana remarks in an angry tone.

"Deal or no deal?" Tzuyu said in a serious tone, almost like challenging Sana when he raised his brow.

Sana is startled by his sudden act. Tzuyu looks like he is angry now. Why is this guy's mood changing so suddenly?

"Deal or no deal?" Tzuyu asks her again, deepening the last word. His voice is rising a bit now.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? All of a sudden angry at me. Why are you raising your voice? Who's boss here? Me? Or you?" Sana enraged. She hated it when Tzuyu belittled her.

"Fine, then there's no deal." Tzuyu said, and he's about to get up and pretend to walk away, but Sana stops him.

"Don't be too emotional now, can't you?" Sana snapped at him, "The conditions you gave me are absurd, you know that?" She scoffed this time, "Respect you? Listen to you? Don't argue with you? Don't show my arrogant, snobbish, and show-off face?" She questioned him frustratingly, "Those are ridiculous conditions!" She continued furiously.

"Okay, that's obvious. No deal then, and I will never be your boyfriend for hire." Tzuyu makes a remark and rises from his seat.

"But you'll never get my mansion." Sana threatened him with a cynical face.

Tzuyu looks at her and puts a smirk on his face. "It's okay. I don't mind it because I will go straight away to your father's office upstairs and tell him your evil plan. I'll tell him every single detail." Tzuyu said with a mischievous smile.

Sana clenched her lips. She's extremely peeved with Tzuyu right now. This guy had threatened her. She took a deep breath. This guy is really determined. It looks like she has no other choice but to agree with him.

"Fine! I agree." Sana gives up.

Her answer invites a victorious smile on Tzuyu's face. He's now sitting back in the swivel seat in front of Sana.

"Good girl! Now, prepare the contract ASAP. And as a friendly reminder, I will only be your boyfriend for hire until August, so please restrain yourself from falling in love with me." He commands her with a mischievous smile.

Sana looks at him with her jaw dropping a little. She then cracks up at Tzuyu's statement.

"Me, falling in love with you? Oh Please! Such a bad taste I have to fall in love with you!" Sana mocked him.

Tzuyu cleared his throat. "Additional condition. You are strictly not allowed to insult me." Tzuyu stated.

"What? Are you angry with my statement? It's true. You are not fit to be my partner in life. You are just a restaurant owner, while I'm the heiress to one of the biggest companies in the world. How can I possibly fall in love with you? Can't you see the difference between our statuses?" Sana arrogantly said.

Tzuyu's now heated up with Sana's exclamations. This woman really looks down on him. She doesn't even know about his status.

One day, he will surely tell her about his status, and by that time, she'll definitely be too shocked and overawed once she found out his true identity.

Tzuyu cynically smiled. This woman really needs to be taught a lesson. It's okay, Tzu. Just wait for the right time, and we'll definitely screw her up!

"I want you to prepare the contract now. Please include all the conditions I gave you in that contract. I want four of them in that contract. If it's less than four, I will not sign it." Tzuyu commands her in a ferocious tone.

"Not now, I'm hungry. I need to eat." Sana said weakly and about to intercom Eunha to buy a sandwich for her.

Before she does that, Tzuyu pulls her hand to stop her from doing what she's doing.

"I bring fried rice for you." Tzuyu said while taking out the container filled with the fried rice from a bag.

Now Sana knows what Tzuyu was holding earlier. Tzuyu, to be honest, didn't believe in himself for bothering to cook for Sana.It's like a force for him to do that.

"I don't want to." Sana refused.

"Second condition, you have to obey me. So now, eat!" Tzuyu commands her.

"You can't force me. I said I didn't want to eat that means I don't want to, do you get it?!" Sana yelled.

"I said eat, then just eat!" Tzuyu yelled too with a serious face.

Sana's breath is not organized now. Too many feelings she feels at the same time. Tired, hungry, angry and many others.

But, looking at Tzuyu's sharp gaze scared her for the first time. Crazy! That guy is crazy! She feels like Tzuyu is the one who is dominating their games.

"Eat now, Minatozaki Sana!" Tzuyu said in a high tone.

"Fine! I'll eat! Next time don't you think you could control me again!" Sana replied to him in the same tone.

Sana takes the container forcefully from Tzuyu and starts to dig in with her angry expression. Tzuyu is now smiling a broad smile.

He's satisfied to see the vulnerable Sana. Tzuyu internally laughs watching her. This game is starting to be more interesting. Serve you right, you arrogant woman! This time you'll bow to me!

"Is it good?" Tzuyu asks her in a cheerful tone.

"Hmm..." Sana hums. She then put the spoon ferociously on the table.

"Satisfy?!" She asked.

Tzuyu shakes his head.

"No! Why don't you finish off those prawns? I bought it freshly this morning, you know?" Tzuyu said while frowning.

He receives a deadly glare from Sana. Sana's now opening her drawer to find her medicine.

Antihistamine. A drug that is used to heal allergic reactions. Her neck started to get itchy.

Tzuyu, who was observing Sana, who was busy searching for something, felt puzzled. Sana's now sweating a lot, and she looks anxious. He starts to feel bad, but he can't do anything but observe her.

Sana shuts her eyes tightly. Her medicine is not there. She feels like she's about to collapse any minute now.

"Tzuyu, please go now!" She commands him without even looking at him. She doesn't want him to see her condition right now.

Tzuyu still remained seated. Sana's behaviour is weird and sudden.

"What is wrong with you?" Tzuyu asked her in a worried tone.

"Please, leave me alone!" Sana shouted.

Her throat started to get swollen. It's getting harder for her to breathe. Her allergy to prawns is really bad. Yes, she's allergic to prawns, that's why she refused to eat them at first.

But she can't disobey Tzuyu, who is the one who's too persistent to force her to eat them. She didn't know why she had agreed with him in the first place.

Maybe she's too tired to argue with him and has decided to follow his order. She tried to grab her mineral water but suddenly fainted.

Tzuyu is shocked to see her in that state. He hurriedly runs towards her and checks on her condition. He cupped her face, and suddenly someone went into Sana's room.

"Tzuyu!" Mr. Minatozaki screamed at him.

From his view, he thought Tzuyu, who was facing him back, was trying to do something bad towards his daughter.

"Uncle, it's not like what you think!" Tzuyu explained and pulled his hands from Sana's face.

"What's happening here?" Mr. Minatozaki asked him in a worried tone and went to Sana.

"Sh-she suddenly collapsed." Tzuyu stuttered.

"Did she eat prawns?" Mr. Minatozaki asked him.

Tzuyu started to feel guilty and looked at Sana.

"No, but she ate prawn fried rice." He told him.

"Come, help me carry her!" Mr. Minatozaki commands him.

Without hesitation, Tzuyu carried Sana in a bridal style, and they went to send her to the nearby hospital. What have you done, Tzu?!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

117K 4K 28
Sana x Tzuyu (genderbend) A playboy's point of view ─────────────── I didn't care if I had to risk my life. She was my purpose to live. Seeing her sm...
34.5K 1.8K 28
[Teacher x student] "Love is just a silly, chemical reaction that goes off in your brain to make you think that you love someone but in fact, love is...
175K 6.8K 33
[book 1] Minatozaki Sana and Zhou Tzuyu. The perfect couple, wouldn't you say? But what if this perfect couple is only a cover up for a one-night sta...
8.5K 395 22
What happened if a playboy Name "Chou Tzuyu" will fall in love with a simple girl name "Minatozaki Sana". Will Tzuyu changed? Let's find out... Gend...