Bohemian Rhapsody

By 0killer-queen

Ben Hardy!Roger Taylor fic _______________________________ Roger Taylor, the famous drummer of Queen won a lo... More

INTRODUCTION + A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 4

2.1K 32 17
By 0killer-queen

"Roger! Wake up!" I say shaking his shoulders. "Huh? Wha- what?" He asks confused. His eyes half shut. "I want a blueberry muffin." I say putting my hair in a messy bun. "Babe, it's only 5 in the morning. No place will be open yet. Can't it wait? We are leaving in about 3 or 4 hours." He says putting his head on the pillow going back to sleep. "Fine." I say getting up and walking out. "Love, I'll get you a muffin on the road." I hear him yell.

"Morning Y/n." I hear Brian greeting me as I walked into the kitchen. "You are up early." I say giving him a confused look. "Yeah. I got hungry. What about you?" He asks preparing some coffee for himself. "Cravings. Roger wouldn't wake up to get me a muffin." I say with a pout. Brian laughs probably finding my situation adorable and yet funny. "Classic Rog. He hates waking up early in the morning when he knows he can sleep for another 3 hours." He says with a laugh. I laugh with him. It was true. Roger would be in a bad mood and throw tantrums if not. "I know but the baby wants a muffin." I say with a frown.

"I'm gonna make you some tea and some pancakes. See if the baby will be okay with that for now." He says taking out a pan from the cupboard.

We talked and had a lovely breakfast for about two hours. "Shouldn't you be packing now?" I ask. "It's all packed. We just have to go put them in the van." He says. "I'm gonna go wake Roger. Thanks for the breakfast, Bri." I say getting myself down from the stool. "The baby still wants a muffin." I say walking towards the door. Brian laughing behind me as a small smile crept upon my face.

"Where have you been love?" Roger asks as I walk into the shared room we had. He stood by the bed packing his clothes in the bag. I stayed quiet. "Y/n? Are you mad about this morning?" He asks stopping his packing to look at me. I shake my head. Zipping up the bags he put them near the bed. "All packed up right?" He asks. I nod my head.

I wait behind the boys as they packed their things into the van with some fuss as they tried to fit everything inside. "No no. Put that over there." I hear John say annoyed. "What is Roger doing?" John asks with his hands on his hips as we stare at Roger near a low wall getting scared of a chicken.

We start off with the long way home. John was at the wheel driving the small van. Freddie and Brian sat on the seats in front of us. "Y/n, why are you being so quiet? Is something wrong? Are you getting pains? Do you feel sick?" Roger asks only loud enough for me to hear as he kept his head on my shoulder with his eyes on me. I shake my head. He sighs as I didn't reply with words.

"John! For god's sake please pull over at that bakery and get my wife a blueberry muffin!!" Roger suddenly yells pointing his finger at a small bakery on the right making the boys jump. As soon as John pulled over, Roger slides the door open jumping out and running towards the bakery yelling how he couldn't tolerate my silent treatment. Freddie, Brian and John turned to look at me. "What?" I ask clueless. "We love that baby even more." Brian says as they laughed at how much the baby was making Roger do.

"Okay. I got a blueberry muffin and a chocolate muffin and a cookie. The cookie is for me." Roger says out of breath as he sat next to me. "Thanks love." I say kissing his cheek. "Anything for you and Jude." He says. I stare at him with the name he had just said. The boys did their own thing as John got back on the road.

"Jude?" I ask getting Roger's attention. "Um, I mean.. If you want to that is." He says. "I had the same name in my head." I say with a huge smile. He smiles back leaning in for a kiss.

Freddie has said they would all calm down with their song discussion but it had only gotten worse. We all paced around Freddie's apartment as Roger has locked himself in the cupboard. "I'm only gonna come out if you put my song on the B side of the album." He screams out for the 3rd time. Sighing I walk towards the cupboard. "Roger, please. You can come out and discuss with them." I say. "We are not putting I'm in love with my car on the album!" Brian yells out making me send him a glare. "See. Y/n, they won't." Roger says. "Guys please. You have to solve out things like adults." I say with my arms folded. "Alright. We'll do it." They all say.

-Roger's P.O.V-
"We are gonna go and present the song to Ray. Why don't you head to the studio in like 2 hours and I'll meet you there?" I say to Y/n as I looked for my car keys with a frown. "They are in your pocket already love." I hear Y/n say as I put my hand inside my coat pocket to find my keys. Leaving out a small laugh I lean to her level on the sofa to kiss her goodbye. "I'll see you then." She says. "You look comfy." I say looking at her sitting peacefully with a bowl of cereal on her big belly. "Yes but could you please help me up. I have to go pee." She says lifting her hands for me to grab onto. Placing the empty bowl of cereal in the kitchen sink I wait till she returns back. The boys can wait about 5 minutes more. After all Freddie always gets late. "Phone me if anything happens alright?" I say helping Y/n back on the sofa again.

"Well, I'm not sure that's the album you promised. Does it?" Ray ask with the end of the song, Bohemian Rhapsody. "No, it's better than the album we promised. It's better than any album anyone has ever promised darling. It's a bloody masterpiece." Freddie says with his steps going from one side to the other side of the room before stopping by the record player by the window. "It's a good album Ray." Reid says standing beside the sofa. "I'd prefer masterpiece." I say adding on. "It's expensive and as for .... Bohemian." Ray pauses squinting his eyes trying to read the other word of the song title. "Rhapsody." Brian says clearing his throat.

"Rhapsody. What is that?" Ray asks unamused. "An epic poem." Freddie says standing in front of the desk. "It goes on for bloody six minutes." Ray says looking at Freddie. "I pity your wife if she thinks six minutes is forever. Do you know what? We are going to release it as our single." Freddie says standing at the old spot by the window again. I smirk at Freddie's remark.

"Not possible. Anything over three minutes the radio stations won't program it. What on earth is it about? Scaramouch? Galileo?" Ray asks with frustration and confusion. I myself have no clue on who Galileo is either. "True poetry is for the listener." Freddie says looking outside the window. "It ruins the mystery of the things explained." Brian says. "Sorry to ruin your sails. Three minutes is the standard." Ray says looking at Reid. "I actually like the single, love of my life." Reid says looking at us. "No." Brian says shaking his head. "What about John's song, You are my best friend? Catchy and stronger." Reid says. We look at each other before turning to Ray. "What about, I'm in love with my car." Ray asks making me look towards the others with a huge smile on my face as they all mumbled in annoyance.

"Well that's the kind of song teenagers can crack up the volume in their car and bang their heads to. Bohemian rhapsody will never be that song." Ray says. "It's a band decision. Bohemian Rhapsody. That is it." Brian says sternly. "You are my best friend." Ray says trying to change our decision once more. "Or we walk. You'll forever be the man who lost Queen." Freddie says as we all get up leaving them behind.

With a rock crashing down their window we stare as Paul and Ray looked at us. "You can take that out of our loyalties." Freddie says as we all scurried away laughing.

-Y/n's P.O.V-
"Darling you alright?" Freddie asks as I change my position on the sofa once again. "Yeah. Just feels tired." I say. "Here. Have some water. Roger will be done in a while." He says handing me a glass of water. The boys were wrapping up their equipments and having fun as well. "Ray suggested I'm in love with my car." Freddie says. I laugh at his expression. "Is that why Roger seems a bit happier?" I ask taking a sip of water from the cup. "Yup." Freddie says getting up to join them.

After about an hour I start to get pains on the side of my belly. "Ouch!" I say. Brian, who sat next to me looks at me concerned. "Y/n, what's happening?" He asks. "It's the baby. It hurts." I say about to cry. "I'll go get Roger." He says jumping up from the sofa and running towards the recording room to call for Roger who was watching John play. With the sound of his name being called he rushed out of the door.

"Love, what's going on?" He asks scared and worried. "It hurts." I say starting to cry. "It's okay. It's okay. We are gonna go to the hospital okay?" Roger says helping me up the sofa. "Can one of you guys get the baby bag from our apartment?" Roger says walking me outside. "It hurts more." I whine. "Hold on love. You can do this." Roger says.

2 hours. 2 hours passed and still no baby. "She's not supposed to come out for another week." I say frowning as I stared at the boring hospital ceiling. Roger sat next to me. "She clearly wants to meet us all soon but imagine if I was on tour tho." He says laughing at his small joke making me hit his head. "Alright. I'll stop." He says putting his fingers over his lips.

"Roger annoying you darling?" Freddie asks as he get in with a coffee for him and Roger. "As always." I joke. "I don't always joke around Y/n." Roger says with the shocked expression. "I know. It was a joke, love." I say giving him a smile.

After going into labour earlier than expected baby Jude Phoenix Taylor was born. "She's so small and pretty." Brian says cooing at her small self resting on his arm as I clear the table for them to make themselves at home. "You're glad we were all there?" Brian asks. "More than ever." I reply with a smile. "Sorry I interrupted your recording John." I say apologising for the 100th time. "It's all right dear. We got a mini drummer." John says poking Jude's cheeks. I had gone into labour in the middle of their recording which made me feel so bad but glad that they were there for me. "How many months is she now? Three? Four?" I hear Brian asks John as I walk into the kitchen.

"Where's Roger?" Freddie asks. "He went to meet a friend." I say not knowing exactly where he was. "He does stay around right?" Asks John. "Yeah. Yeah he does." I reply. Maybe he is stressing over the upcoming tour. He had to leave me and a three month old Jude behind. With much discussion the band decided to tour after a few months with the birth of Jude.

Past 1am and I pace around the apartment trying to put a sleeping baby to sleep. Roger was still out and Jude hasn't stopped crying for the past hour which is making me start to cry as well. "Jude baby please don't cry so much." I say.

"Y/n?" I poke my head out of Jude's room to see Roger walking towards us. "What's wrong?" He asks worried. "She won't stop crying and I did everything I could do." I say crying. He takes Jude from me slowly resting her on his left shoulder while hugging me from his right side. "It's okay. It's okay." He says.

Soon Jude fell asleep and Roger came into the shared bedroom. He looked so tired. "Why have you been so distant? Is it me and Jude?" I ask. "Huh? No. No. Nothing like that. Work stress." He says sitting down on the bed.

The next day at breakfast Roger was being very quiet. "What do you want to tell me?" I ask sitting in front of him. He looks at me with his cheeks puffed up with pancakes. "What made you say that?" He mumbles. "You are being very quiet. What's on your mind?" I ask. "Um, I was wondering if you and Jude can join us on tour." He says. "Are you sure about it?" I ask. "I already talked to the band. Well, they suggested it." He says. "Roger, Jude cries a lot these days and it would just ruin your tour with us being there." I say. "Love, they all love you and Jude. They all will be there. Please." He says. "Okay. I'll go." "Great." He says with his mood from the past few days all enlightened up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 445 11
Roger Taylor love story Queen Fanfiction
1K 13 24
A Queen fanfic, specially with Roger... My first story in English, please don't comment negatively. I am going to use Y/N for the main character and...
63.1K 1.4K 46
"it's you... it always has been, and always will be." ⇢ a work of roger taylor fanfiction. ⇢ this is my first work. a second work (also based...
32.5K 1.2K 23
Roger Taylor fanfiction. will also involve the other Queen members Jessica is glad to hear she has a new biology teacher for the year but when she m...