Scarlet (Little Red)

By QuinnCatcher

Scarlet Hood is a normal human who happened to be the heiress of one of the largest dessert franchise in Euro... More

Once Upon A Time Series
Introducing Little Red
Little Red
I. Grandma's House
II. The Strange Man
III. Raoul Handsome
IV. Fool
V. First Purchase
VI. To Reproduce
VII. Independence
VIII. Exception
IX. The Hood's Family
X. Dear Santa
XI. White Rabbit
XIII. What Belongs to Him
XIV. No-Force Bonding Law
XV. The Facility
XVI. Little Red
XVII. Unexpected Meeting
XVIII. The Pain of the Heart
XIX. An Unbattle Battle
XX. Color Me Green
XXI. Once a Fool, Always a Fool
XXII. Favors
XXIII. Drenched in Memories
XXIV. Family Business
XXV: Taking Over the Family Business

XII. A Christmas Rose Stained Red

1.4K 91 6
By QuinnCatcher

Scarlet groaned, feeling a pair of hot lips on her neck...collarbone...chest...stomach...thighs...and finally -

She ran her fingers through his hair feeling his tongue rushing through her flesh. Her back arched, as he gently pushed a finger inside of her feeling her muscles clenched tightly around it "Scarlet," he mumbled her name, as he continued eating her.

Scarlet sat on the toilet, burying her face in her palms as she groaned lightly mentally scorning herself for enjoying what had occurred earlier. Ever since the night at the bar, Raoul had become bolder - more aggressive when expressing his affection for Scarlet.

He would kiss her whenever he had the chance, touch her in places he shouldn't be touching.

The most frustrating thing was that she accepted every one of his advances without uttering a single protest, even when she knows exactly how the story between them would end.

She sighed, flushed the toilet - even when she didn't go - and stood up. Unlocking the door, she ran her fingers across her hair only to hear a deep grunting noise from Raoul's room. Her thighs tighten knowing precisely what he is doing in there.

When Raoul isn't seducing Scarlet or helping Annabella around the house, he will lock himself inside his room to release.

"Scar...let," he breathed out. Instantly she covered her ears then rushed downstairs.

Upon entering the living room, Annabella was settling comfortably on the couch as the fire brighten the room. "Little Red," she said, as her eyes kept on the neatly decorated pine tree.

"Yes, grandma?"

"Representatives of the werewolf community will come here soon to get Raoul."

Scarlet heart dropped. "I-I thought they were coming after the holidays?"

"They decided to come early," she replied.

Scarlet walked closer towards her, knowing she was hiding something. "Grandma...why are they coming early?"

She sighed, "Your parents was notified what you and Raoul were doing in the alley...They aren't happy Little Red."

"B-But they can't take him away!"

Annabella sighed, "We talked about this...Raoul doesn't belong with us."

She bit her trembling lips and rushed back upstairs. Raoul opened the door to his bedroom and smiled when he saw Scarlet, but quickly frowned seeing tears rushing down her cheeks. He held her back by the waist. "What's wrong Scar?"

She shook her head.

He cupped her cheeks, motioning it upward as his thumb wipe off the tears from her face. "Scar...What's wrong?"

Instantly, Scarlet dived her head into his chest and released a muffled cry. Raoul didn't know what to do except pat her back.

Before Scarlet knew it, she was laying on her bed with Raoul arms firmly wrapped around her and a warm blanket covering them. Fluttering her lashes, she looked up seeing Raoul shuffling lightly. He groaned, and looked down, then placed a kiss on her forehead. "Hey," he whispered. She smiled, nuzzling her forehead into his chest.

Silence bestow upon them as they held each other.

"Scar?"

"Hmm?"

"Will you go out on a date with me?"

Scarlet chuckled, "A date?"

He placed his forefinger on her chin and lift it, hot breath brushing against her skin as his amber eyes gazed deeply into hers. "Go on a date with me please."

Scarlet pulled up her black tights then brushed her red dress down. Inhaling a deep breath, she wondered if this whole date with Raoul was a good idea. Settling herself down on the white chair, she gazed into the mirror hung on her desk. She grabbed the red lipstick, slowly smearing it across lips then smacked it together.

Exhaling a deep breath, she ran her fingers through curled hair then grabbed her black leather jacket. Sinking into her long black boots, she stared at herself in the mirror. Suddenly, she crunched down, placing her hands on her head. "Why are you like this?" she grumbled, feeling her cheeks heating up.

Scarlet had been on dates before, but somehow this felt different - nerve-wracking.

She leaped up, and nodded to herself then shook her body. "Why are you nervous? It's just Raoul...Raoul is Raoul," she said before walking out the door.

Raoul told her that he had the date all plan out. All she had to do was show up with her usual pretty self.

Slowly, she crept down the stairs past the living room where Annabella was reading her newspaper. "Don't regret what you're about to do," she warned her.

"Grandm-"

"Developing emotions for someone who may leave soon will be a pr-"

"Raoul isn't leaving."

Annabella sighed, placing her newspaper down then her circular glasses above it. "Little Red...Honestly, tell me...How do you feel about Raoul?"

She didn't utter a single word because she doesn't know.

How does she truly feel about Raoul?

"I-I got to go," she stuttered, causing Annabella to sighed.

Raoul stood outside, gripping the flowers, Christmas Rose. He had been working for Annabella for days to save some money to take Scarlet out. He didn't want to take her out using her family's wealth.

So, to save some money for a proper date. He decided to go hunting for Christmas Roses in the forest for nearly three hours.

Raoul is genuinely a fool in love.

He rang the bell, running his cold red fingers down his black coat and smile while his nose twinkle for an upcoming cold.

Before he knew it, a conversation made its way inside his head. He knew it's never a great sign when a conversation-to-be is sounding witty inside his head. For the most part, it's a signal of the overconfidence that comes before a big fall. He read all about it in a psychology book he picked out at the library.

For days, he had been reading books and rehearsing lines from television shows. However, he knows he has to learn to be more natural, less rehearsed. Raoul knows he isn't a so-called social butterfly.

He even stood outside the front door for nearly half an hour because he had to do it to calm his nerves. Although from what he read and watch, Raoul knows that once Scarlet arrives, he should casually stand out front, hands in pockets, hair inadvertently ruffled.

Scarlet told him, she likes it when his hair is messy, and he kept it that way ever since. Particularly, when he knows she loves running her fingers through it.

When he heard the cuckoo from the clock, he immediately rang the doorbell. Raoul wasn't about to wait another minute.

Upon opening the door, Raoul's heart intensified at her image. Her hair was straight black, eyes dark, figure hidden by a coat.

"Hey," Scarlet breathe out white air, cheeks staining a deep shade of red. She had been standing on the other side of the door, waiting for Raoul to ring the bell.

He told her that he wanted it to be a proper date, so he has to pick her up from her house.

Scarlet never expected to see him standing there for God knows how long, forming a trail by walking back and forth.

Raoul swallowed, "Hi," he said, standing as still as a statue. Her eyes dropped to the flowers in his hand, and he robotically raised it. "For you," he said, unable to keep his eyes away from hers.

Her smile dropped seeing his hand a deep shade of red and purple. She grabbed it, purposely feeling his cold skin on the way. "Thank you." She takes a step aside. "Come in," she said, no longer wanting Raoul to stand outside.

Annabella decided to go into her bedroom, allowing the youngster to do whatever they deemed best at the moment.

Raoul took his single hand out of his pockets, suddenly unsure of where to put them as Scarlet went into the kitchen for a vase. She came back with a new pair of large gloves that she saw the other day. Lifting Raoul's hands, she slipped it on and smiled noticing it was a perfect fit.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

She smiled and nodded as he held her hand. When Raoul noticed it wasn't gloved, he took out his and slipped it onto hers causing her brows to furrow. Scarlet's heart beat furiously when Raoul's hand held hers; then he digs it into the coat of his pocket. She pushed her scarf up and smiled.

Once arriving in town, the date was simple. There wasn't fancy restaurants or cars presented, but Scarlet likes it. She didn't protest a single thing they did together from watching a movie to ice skating at the park. Scarlet lifted a brow seeing Raoul twirling in the air then landed showing off his skills. She knew he had been sneaking off to the frozen lake to practice...for her.

Scarlet chuckled then skated towards her, and with a single jump, she twirled three times in the air and landed on a single skate, then slide backward causing Raoul's mouth to drop.

Raoul saw photos of Scarlet skating when she was younger, but he never expected her to be that good.

After ice skating, they went to a small Chinese restaurant. Scarlet giggled lightly seeing Raoul futile attempt to hold chopsticks properly. She picked up a shrimp and put it on his plate. He looked up then grin widely, pointing at the chow mein. "I want that too," he said, opening his mouth. Scarlet laughed then twirled some and fed it to him.

Their first date had been cracking sidewalks and sunshine that struggled past the clouds. After everything, they had walked back and forth on the same street, how many neither of them can recall.

Steadily, their pinkies brushed against one another. Raoul gathered all his courage and tangled their hands, unable to look at her. On the unknown number of walk, Raoul stopped causing Scarlet to tumbled back.

He opened his mouth then shut it, several times.

Scarlet stood there gazing at him as he crunched his lustrous hair with his hand as it brushed past his strange amber eyes. His face was strong and defined, sharpen by the tan. His usually playful smile had drawn into a hard line across his face, thinking deeply at his next works.

She couldn't stop staring at him, even when the white snowflakes danced around them.

His perfect lips were ripe for the kissing.

She wanted to kiss him.

His strong hands, slightly rough.

She wanted to hold his hand.

His smile etched its way back into his face.

She wanted his smile to stay.

His body was warm and toned.

She wanted to embrace him.

His voice was deep, with a severe tone.

She wanted to hear his voice...forever.

Unknowingly, Scarlet grabbed his hand causing his attention to pulled back towards her. She took a single step forward, feeling the heat radiating off of him even in the cold winter. Steadily, she glanced up and went on her toes beside his ear.

"Will you...allow me to stain you red?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.2K 26
Maddy was a lone wolf. Yes, she had a family but she felt lonely majority of the times. Until a new kid shows up...
95.5K 2.5K 17
Scarlet Leonis is a werewolf who was rejected by her pack because of how her wolf looks. Nobody knows her real identity or what she actually is. Beca...
4.8K 350 37
*Mature content within* '' Even if it means killing my own mate, I will get my revenge.'' ---- ----- She's the reason that there is an obligated cur...
4.6K 153 11
Hood’s dead. She’s been dead for ten years, since the day she turned 16 visiting her grand mother; she was believed to be dead. Her body wasn’t found...