The Sun's Little Sister

By Angel16301

Cover by: @-lulustarlight What if Natalia Potter was Reborn's little sister that he didn't know about? What w... More

๐ŸŒธ 0 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 1 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 2 ๐ŸŒธ
โš ใ€ŠExtraใ€‹โš 
๐ŸŒธ 3 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒธ 5 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 6 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 7 ๐ŸŒธ
Author's Note!!!
1,02K Reads๐Ÿ˜ต
please vote
voting is over
๐ŸŒธ8๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ9๐ŸŒธ
Author's Note
Help
I'm Back
Need A Beta Reader
Sneak peak
๐ŸŒธHappy New years๐ŸŒธ
Author's Note
New story idea
Rewrite

๐ŸŒธ 4 ๐ŸŒธ

5.7K 137 6
By Angel16301

Natalia couldn't wait to get out of the hospital bed she was confined to. Reborn visited her when ever he could and he always brought something with him to keep her busy. Natalia also slowly got to know the rest of the people that were friends with her brother. Brother... Natalia still couldn't believe that she had family. She kinda expected to wake up one day only for this to be some sick dream her mind came up with to keep her sane.

Now Reborn's friends were something else on its own. Tsunayoshi Sawada was a gentle person until you angered him in the worst of ways by attacking family. She still remembered when assassin's were sent after her to kill her. Natalia shuddered just remembering want happened. Hayato Gokudera was strange to say the least. He kept calling her Hime for some reason and he always had a smile on his face when he saw her and Tsuna, the rest got a scowl. He also brought her a very old looking journal that had the following poem in it.

Song of a Broken Heart
by
Angejolque Cumming

The song of a broken heart
Can you hear it?

The slow quiet melody of despair...

The deep resounding bass of loneliness...

The echo of the trilling vibrato...

The ache of the falsetto...

"Why the sad face?" They ask

"Why answer?" I counter

The rooms we once danced in feel so empty

The love we shared a broken lie

What happened to cause this unrelenting pain?

This deep harrowing pain that never goes away?

Why did it have to be us?

We used to dance all night long

We used to hold each other close

We used to tease and provoke one another

With the childish nature of a child

The hours we fought and screamed

With tears streaming down our face

Only to cave and hold one another to the end

You swept into my life like a whirlwind storm

Restless and unending

Only to leave...

Like leaves blowing in the wind

To be held by another

While I watch from afar

Now I wonder

Was it even real

Or a figment of my imagination?

The song of a broken heart
Can you hear it?

Because I hear yours...

T

he poem looked to be written by a person who's love left them for another and at that moment wrote about the memories that was left behind. It was kinda sad to read for Natalia but it was beautiful nonetheless.

Lambo Bovino-Sawada, now how to explain him? He was like all kids were. How nobody saw that he was screaming for attention, she didn't know. That his eyes tell a story from childhood. Takeshi Yamamoto now he was at least normal or as normal as you can get. He treated Natalia like a little sister even if he didn't know her that well. He eyes was that of a trained assassin that knew what they were doing. Ryohei Sasagawa she like a lot because he was always friendly and made her smile and laugh. Now Kyoya Hibari, he usually stole her from her room and took her to the roof were they sat or slept. Natalia usually sat in his lap as he cuddled her not that she minded that at all. He reminded her of her own cloud.

Mukuro Rukudo was weird even by Natalia's standards. He had this weird laugh that would sent lesser men running for their lives but he made her feel safe and a hairstyle that looked like a pineapple, not that she ever mentioned it. He even told her about his not so normal childhood. Being the person she was she tackled him in a hug and cried for him. Mukuro started calling her his imouto, what ever that meant. Chrome Dokuro was a sweet girl that understood perfectly what she went through at the Dursley's as she went through the same. The two quickly bonded in such a way it was impossible to see the one without the other. Mukuro always smiled when he saw the two of them cuddled together on the hospital bed.

Doctor Shamal was a pervert to the highest degree. How did she know this? He refused to treat men and he had this air around him that screamed PERVERT. Natalia just gritted her teeth and let him treat her with her self appointed bodyguards(Reborn, Mukuro and Hibari) standing in the corner watching him like a hawk. She missed her friends so she decided to ask her brother if she could contact them

"Okay, your free to leave the infirmary, sweetheart." Doctor Shamal said after doing the standard check up. Natalia couldn't contain the shout of joy leaving her mouth. "Freedom!"  And proceeded to jump out of the bed and bolt for the door only to be snagged by the back of he shirt by Hibari. She looked at him in betrayal and whimpered. "Why?" He rolled his eyes at her. "Little animal, you really want to be caught in a hospital gown, him?" He asked amused. She pouted and crossed her arms across her chest and huffed angrily having no clue on how cute she looked right now.

Reborn shook his head and handed her a pile of clothes which she gladly took and went to put on. When she was done she walked out the bathroom dressed in a comfortable summer dress and a small necklace in the shape of a star on her neck. "How do I look?" She asked shyly, hiding behind her hair. Doctor Shamal started sprouting flowery complements about how cute she looked and about her being a looker when she grew up. Reborn pointed a gun to his head. "Shut up, Shamal or you might find your brains repainting the walls!" He barked as Hibari took out his tonfas and Mukuro his trident. Natalia giggled behind her hand. "You guys are funny." She said skipping out of the room happily.

Tsuna and his friends stood outside smiling when they saw her. "Hime!" Gokudera greeted over enthusiastically causing her to stop and blink owlishly. "Huh?" She said looking adorably confused. Tsuna face palmed at his storms antics. "Never mind him, piccolo cielo." Takeshi whispered in her ear conspicuously. "He's always an idiot." Natalia giggled making everyone smile at her. She turned to her brother and tugged his suit jacket. "Uhm... Reborn?" Natalia said nervously fidgeting with her necklace. "Yes, sorellina?" Reborn said softly looking at her. She blushed under his gaze and looked anywhere but him. "Is it possible to contact my gaurdi... I mean friends?" Natalia asked shyly doing the puppy eyes.

Tsuna and the rest noticed her slip but didn't call her out on it. Reborn shrugged. "Sure. I don't see no problem why not." He answered her not being able to resist her puppy eyes. Tsuna crouched down in front of her. "What are their names, mio angelo?" He asked her. Natalia smiled brightly. "Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Fred and George Weasley and Luna Love good." She chirped. Everybody froze at Blaise's name. Natalia picked up the mood. "Something wrong?" She asked them. Gokudera was the first to recover.  "No Hime. We're just concerned on how you know the Black Widows son?" He said to her. She frowned. "Blaise goes to school with me and he is my friend!" Natalia said stubbornly. Reborn chuckled. "Sounds like a Sky protecting her element." He said and the others nodded. Natalia huffed glaring at them and sticking out her tongue.

A\N

The poem is a original of mine so please if you use it just send a shout out to the readers

Underlined is Japanese

Hime- Princess
Imouto- little sister
Piccolo cielo- Little Sky
Sorellina- little sister
Mio Angelo- My angel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 2K 15
Summary: After five years becoming a boss, Tsuna once again face against a conflict with his family. His family regrets meeting him and wants to turn...
339 9 4
It's different, having Hibara Kyouya as you childhood friend makes you grow quite different than how it was originally going to be, that's how it was...
45.2K 1.9K 25
*SEQUEL TO MASKED TRUTH On a fateful day Tsuna had met an unconscious boy who looked exactly like him. It was found out that this boy was Sawada Tsun...
157K 4.4K 26
Feitan x OC. What if Uvo had a little sister, but only a half a dozen people knew of her existence? What if Uvo asked Chrollo to make her his replace...