|SEAYCEE| happier

由 weirdo_lewser_

You look happier, you do, I knew one day you'll fall for someone new, and if he breaks your heart like lovers... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15

12

1.6K 44 0
由 weirdo_lewser_

Sean's POV.

I put kaycee on her bed and watched her till she fell asleep. I went downstairs to get some water when I got a FaceTime call.

"Hey babe" Tate says. "Hey.." I say and she frowns. "Is that kaycees house?" She asks and I nod. "So that's why you couldn't go to dinner with me?" She asks and I nod, then shake my head.

"No babe, not like that. We have to practice for a WOD performance. They want us to perform the cut performance to show their younger contestants chemistry or something" I say and she nods her head. "Ok. I trust you. You always tell the truth. One of the reasons I like you" she says and I put a fake smile on.

"Wait, So Where's kaycee?" She asks and I look away and look back at her. "Uh.. she's asleep. Something happened and I had to help her. So I might stay if she's still asleep later on" I say and she frowns. "What was it that you need to help her with? What happened?" She asks and I sigh.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you that." I tell her and she rolls her eyes. "C'mon. Tell me. I'm your girlfriend your supposed to tell me this" she says and I shake my head. "This. This I can't tell anyone. Only people that kaycee trust. Only her closest friends" I say and she nods slowly.

"So I guess you guys are pretty close then?.." she asks and I sigh. "At the moment, not really. I said something that I regret and she took it to heart. And I don't blame her. If she said the same thing I would take it to heart." I say and she gives me a confused look. "And I'm guessing you can't tell me this either?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Only Tahani knows that's not kaycee and I." I say and she nods. "Wait, if your not close with her right now, then why did she tell you?" She asks me and I rest my elbows on the table.

"Because, i was there. The first person to witness it" I say and she nods. "Well, I have to go babe" I tell her and she nods. "Ok bye" she says and I wave. Then she hangs up and I sigh.

"Can she ever mind her business" I whisper sighing. I go over to the couch and sit down. "Do I really like Tate?" I ask myself then someone interrupted my thoughts. "Yes you do" kaycee says coming down the stairs and sitting on the couch in front of me.

I look at her and she smiles. "I see the way you look at her. Laugh with her. Kiss her... you really do like her a lot. I know it" She says and I shake my head. "Kayc I didn't mean what I said the other day." I say and she gives me a confused look.

"What did you say?" She asks and starts grinning. "Already forgotten" she says and I smirk. "Now, we can practice another time. Go be with Tate" she says and I frown. "No i ca-."

"Tate. I didn't set you guys up together so you could spend time with me! C'mon. Don't leave a girl hanging. Never did it to me?" She says and I sigh. "Thank you kaycee." I say and give her a hug as we stand up. "It's all good shamu. Go. Have fun" she says and smiles. I walk out the door and she watches me. I wave at her and she waves back. She closes the door and I get into my car.

"She's a special one"

Kaycees POV.

Did I actually forget about it? No. But I need Sean in my life. I can't live without him. I need him. So I forgave him. Not for him, but for myself. Because no matter what happens, I would always.

Always love him.

Sorry for the short chapter.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

159K 3.2K 33
Will the ship finally sail? Or will it stay stuck in the friend zone just like it has always been? ***Unedited***
9.6K 270 11
Two sides of unknown mutual affection
11.5K 534 32
[C O M P L E T E D] [UNEDITED] ★Highest Ranks Attained: #1 in chloeeast #1 in collabs #1 in isthislove #1 in tatimcquay #1 in gabedeguzman #1 in lew...