Just a little Sweet

By swettyslove

Betty and her twin brother Sweet Pea, live alone in the small town of Riverde. Their parents were unfortunate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 6

1.9K 99 70
By swettyslove

If you're enjoying this book so far make sure to vote ❤️

Betty POV:

Another week of school is about to start. I woke up to the sound of my blaring alarm and I quickly turned it off. I close my eyes just for two more seconds. I'm not sure why that small amount of time helps, but trust me, it does.

I drag my tired body out of bed and slowly stumble my way to the shower. I undress myself and turn on the hot water.

Once the temperature was right I slowly step into the shower, letting the hot water embrace my once freezing body. The water warmed me up as it glides down my body.

I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner, then using my lime shower gel, I rub it all over my body, watching as the gel turned into soap suds.

I rinse everything off, watching as the soap suds run down my body and into the drain.

I turn off the taps and wrap myself up in a towel. I step out of the shower and used another towel to wrap my hair in. I hate the feeling of wet hair against my back.

I dry myself off and walk back into my room. I pick out a pair of blue jeans and a grey top. I throw on a jumper over the top and walked back into the bathroom. I brush my hair and decided to leave it down, showing off my loose golden curls.

I walk downstairs and into Sweet Pea's room. I wonder if he'll ever be able to wake up by himself.

I take a seat on the side of his bed and gently rubbed my hand on his back. I noticed as he started to move and his eyes began to open.

Betty: morning Swetty. I say to him with a soft smile.
Sweet Pea: morning Betts. He mumbled.

I walked out of his room and made us both some breakfast while I waited for him to get up.

Shortly after he walked into the kitchen and took a seat next to me. As we ate I noticed that he seems a little out of it, like somethings on his mind. I think he's still thinking about yesterday, when Toni made the suggestion of me becoming a Serpent.

As much as I love spending time with the Serpents, becoming one has never really interested me, not to mention I will never be able to do what they do. Being a part of a gang just isn't me.

Betty: Swetty. I say and he slowly turns his head so he was facing me.

I could see his mind was racing with thoughts.

Betty: I'm not going to become a Serpent, okay? It doesn't interest me. I say softly to him. He nods his head but I know his mind was still racing. I embraced him in a tight hug.

I know how much my brother worries about me. He always protects me. I love him for protecting me, he's my little brother, by a minute, but I still want to be there for him as well. I feel like I can do nothing for him, while he does everything he can for me.

We exit the embrace and we put our plates away. We pick up our bags and walk to school together.

As we're walking to school I look up to my brother. I admire him so much. He's been by my side since we were born. He's always checked up on me and looked after me. When ever I wanted something he would make sure I got it. Even when I made him play the girliest games with me, he always said yes. He's the most amazing guy, no girl will ever deserve him.

Sweet Pea: what's wrong? He asked.

Sometimes it's a curse that we can read each other like a book. I let out a sigh.

Betty: it's nothing, don't worry. I say to him.
Sweet Pea: Betts, there's clearly something wrong, talk to me. He says softly and supportively. Why does he always have to be so amazing?

Betty: I was just thinking about everything. You've always been there for me when I need you, even when I don't, you're always there to support me. Then when it comes to me I don't do nothing for you. I'm supposed to be your big sister and I do anything. I say as tears brim at my eyes.

He stopped walking and embraced me in a hug. I hugged him back as tight as I could. He exited the embrace and gently raises his hands to my cheek and wiped away the tears that had fallen.

Sweet Pea: hey, listen to me. He says softly. I tilt my head up so I was facing him.

Sweet Pea: Betts you were the one who supported me when I joined the Serpents. After my initiation you cleaned me up, after every fight you cleaned me up, you're probably the only reason I'm alive and haven't bled to death. You've done more for me than you think. You're the most amazing big sister. He says to me. I pull him back into a tight embrace. He always knows what to say.

Sweet Pea: I love you. He says while placing a kiss on my head.
Betty: I love you too. I whispered into his chest.
Sweet Pea: you're the best sister ever, don't forget it. He says softly as we continue to walk to school.

We made our way to school and headed our separate ways. I honestly have no idea how I would survive without him.

I walk into the student lounge and sit with the guys. They were talking about Prom that will take place next week.

I've never had a boyfriend and Archie has never had a girlfriend. We usually go together, as friends. Reggie and Kevin usually accompany us as well.

Archie: Elizabeth Cooper will you except this google images rose and come to prom with me? He says dramatically making me laugh.

He held his phone out in front of me. He had pulled up a picture of roses from google. This is my best friend.

Betty: of course I would love to Archibald. I say with a smirk. We all burst into laughter.

Reggie: Betty I need your help. He says while changing the subject.
Betty: sure what's up? I ask.
Reggie: well, I kinda like um, uh- I cut him off.
Betty: spit it out if you want my help. I say.
Reggie: Josie and I want to go to prom with her. He blurts out. I smirk.

Josie and I have been friends for a while. We're not best friends but we're still pretty close.

Betty: I guess I'll be able to arrange something. I say with a smirk.
Reggie: thank you, I definitely owe you. He says. I smirk, he definitely does.

The bell rang and I ironically enough had my next class with Josie.

I first headed to my locker and then I walked to class. I through the door and saw Josie. I walked up to her and took a seat beside her.

Josie: hey girl. She greeted excitedly.
Betty: hey Jos. I say with a smile.

We began chatting about how we've been and other small talk topics. I slowly moved our topic of conversation to prom.

Betty: so have you decided who you're going to prom with? I asked.
Josie: I have no idea. I feel like everyone has already asked out their dates. Any idea who I could go with? She asked me.

It's like everything is falling into place by its self. This is much easier then I expected.

Betty: well you know Reggie, he hasn't asked anyone yet. I say sneakily.
Josie: do you think he'd want to go with me? She asked.

Yes, he would definitely love to, I thought to myself.

Betty: I'm sure he'd love to, you're gorgeous. I say to her. She blushes.
Josie: oh hun, you're the real stunner. But I'll talk him at lunch. She says with a smile. I smile in return.

Betty Cooper, you've don't it again. I'm like Cupid, I should start doing this for money. I could be rich.

The bell went and I headed to the cafeteria. I saw a nervous looking Reggie, I wanted to laugh. He doesn't know I've worked my magic yet.

Reggie: did you ask her? Just as he says that I saw Josie walk into the cafeteria.

She walked up to me and Reggie and I could see she was a little nervous but was going to pull through.

Josie: hey B, Reggie, can we speak? She asked him kindly. He nodded his head eagerly and stood up, following after her.

As he walked he quickly turned around to me and whispered a thank you. I let out a chuckle and winked.

Reggie had been gone for a couple minutes when I noticed Archie and Kevin walk up and both taking a seat opposite me.

Kevin: where's Reggie? He asked.
Betty: he's talking to Josie. I say with a smirk. They both give me a smirk in return.
Archie: you work fast. He says making us all laugh.
Kevin: okay now I have a favour to ask you. He says.
Betty: what is it? I asked him.
Kevin: well I kinda need your help getting with Moose. He says. I smirk.
Betty: I'm sure I can work something out. I say to him.
Kevin: you're amazing, I owe you. He says.

A lot of people owe me, this is definitely going to come in handy.

Betty: well since I'm helping everyone get together do you want to ditch me for prom and get someone else Arch? I asked with a chuckle. He lets out a laugh.
Archie: don't worry, I won't be ditching. He says.

As Archie finished his sentence Reggie came running into the cafeteria with the biggest smile. He ran up to me and picked me up, spinning me around in circles. I let out a laugh.

Reggie: I love you. He says while finally standing still but he was still holding me up.
Betty: well I am amazing. I say casually with a shrug.
Reggie: I could kiss you. He says. I know he didn't mean it but I was in a mood to play around.
Betty: don't. I say earning a laugh from Archie and Kevin.

He put me down and I took a seat, he took a seat next to me and his arm over my shoulder.

Archie: I guess things with Josie went well. He says while wiggling his eyebrows
Reggie: they went amazing, I asked her to prom and she said yes. He says excitedly.
Kevin: congrats man. 1 out of four of us have actual dates. We all laugh.

Betty: I am very happy just going with Archie. I say confidently.
Kevin: wouldn't you prefer a hot, strong, six pack guy holding your arm? He asked. I let out a laugh.
Archie: and how am I not any of those things? He says sounding slightly offended.
Kevin: yes, you are all those things but you're that in a best friend way. We need to find Betty a man.
Reggie: there's no one good enough for her in this school. He says and all the guys nod their heads. I let out a laugh.

The guys are very protective of me, just like my brother, when it comes to dating. They only want the best for me.

The bell rang and that was the end of our roller coaster of a conversation. I had class with Archie next so we made our way to my locker first, grabbing everything I needed. We then walk to his locker. As he opens his locker I lean against the locker next to him. As we were talking I saw Veronica approaching us.

Betty: The she devils coming. Archie laughs at the name I've created for her.

She stopped in front of me and it looked like she had to physically restrain herself from rolling her eyes at me, if anyone should be rolling their eyes it's me. She used my brother.

Veronica: Archie Andrews, just the handsome guy I was looking for. She says.
Archie: okay, uh why? He asked with a confused expression.
Veronica: I would love to go out with you. She says with a sweet, fake smile.
Archie: uh no thanks. He says.

Both Veronica and I's jaw dropped. Archie has been pining over her for a year, I guess he finally came to his senses. I'm proud of him.

Veronica: I've seen you pine over me, what the hell! She yelled angrily. I mean even at this point I wanted to no. I looked at Archie and I don't think he knew what to say.
Archie: I found someone better. I could tell that he had just made it up on the spot but this was getting interesting.
Veronica: who. She asked furiously. I love seeing her jealous.
Archie: Betty. He blurted out.

Oh Archie, he's an idiot, but none the less my best friend. He was going so well until he mentioned my name. Oh well. I decided to make this fun since he dragged me into this.

Betty: me and Arch have been dating for 3 weeks now, haven't we baby. I say with a smile while turning to Archie. He nodded his head, that's all he could do.

I wanted to burst out into laughter and not stop until I had run out of air, then laugh some more.

Veronica: well if you're dating I'm sure you wouldn't mind kissing then. She says with a smirk.

This bitch really is trying to test me, but I decided to go along for Archie's sake. Plus if I do this I'll have Archie wrapped around my finger for a while. Am I evil?

Archie: sure. He says nervously.

He began leaning in and he gave me a sorry look, I gave him a look saying that it was fine.

He wrapped an arm around my back and I wrapped one of my hands around his neck, keeping me balanced. We both closed our eyes as our lips met. There were no feelings, as to be expected. He began by placing a soft kiss on my lip, before deepening it. He bit my lip softly, asking for entrance. I open my mouth and let him have access. I could hear as Veronica tapped her high heels loudly against the floor. We continued the kiss and it was working in full effect.

Veronica: okay that's enough. She says while storming off.

As soon as she had completely gone I let out the biggest laugh. I didn't think I could ever stop.

Archie: what the fuck just happened. He asked.
Betty: no idea. I say making us both laugh.

We both started walking to class so we weren't going to be to late.

Betty: I'm surprised you rejected her and that we kissed. I say with a chuckle.
Archie: so am I. He says in shock.
Betty: why did you reject her Arch, I thought you would have jumped at the opportunity? I asked him.

I was really shocked that he had rejected her.

Archie: I guess I've seen the real her, especially after she started dating Sweet Pea. Then I realised you were right all along and were only trying to protect me. He says while looking down at me with a sorry look. I link arms with him and rest my head on his shoulder.

Archie: I'm sorry, for ever liking her and kissing you. He says while maintaining his glance in front of him.
Betty: Arch it's honestly fine, but you owe me. I say with a chuckle.
Archie: whatever you want. He says with a sigh.

He knows how what ever I choose for him it probably won't be to good.

We arrive at close about 10 minutes late but thankfully we have a chill teacher so we walked in without being questioned.

We walked to the back and took a seat next to Moose. I was sitting in the middle of the two boys.

Basically everyone at this school are friends. Majority of the people here are kind, hard working and nice to be around. Theres only a few like Veronica who people avoid.

Moose, Archie and I all went to kindergarten together. Moose was shy and Archie and I had already meet each other due to us being neighbours so we immediately bonded. As soon as I saw Moose sitting alone I invited him to play with us and ever since we've been friends.

Moose: hey guys, you going to prom? He asked.

Since everyone in class was talking about prom we decided to as well.

Betty: once again I'm stuck with this doofus. I say with a grin. Moose laughs while Archie looks offended.
Archie: excuse me, you're very lucky to me in my presents. I roll my eyes playfully.
Betty: have you decided who you're going with? I asked Moose.
Moose: I really don't think any guy would want to go with me. He says with a sad chuckle.
Betty: hey, what about Kevin? I asked.
Moose: I don't think he'd like me. He says with a sigh.
Betty: Kevin is feeling the exact same way about this prom thing. I'm sure he'd love to go with you. I say with a cheery smile.
Moose: if he rejects me I blame you. He says making the three of us laugh.

Archie has been watching the whole time in amusement.

My name should just be Cupid, I wonder if I can get my friends to address me like that from now on? I'm so extra.

The lesson ended and I walked to my locker. Sweet Pea was already there waiting for me. I greet him with a smile as I pick up my bag and walk out of school with him.

We were just about home when I got a text from Kevin, he was freaking out because Moose asked him to Prom. I let out a little laugh.

I am amazing today.

A/N
Sweet Pea and Betty having cute sibling moments.
Archie asked Betty to Prom 😂
Archie and Betty kissed but still remain friends.
Archie rejected Veronica! Shook.
I hope you all enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 184K 35
Thrown out of an abusive home, Suki pretends to be Devin's girlfriend while she stays with his family. But what happens when pretend feelings become...
65.6K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
17.3K 484 76
"If two hearts are meant to be together, no matter how long it takes, how far they go, how tough it seems, fate will bring them together to share the...
136K 6K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...