Your Secret Admirer: The Love...

By MyWinterFirefly5699

Rose, Haley, and Julia are up to their mischief again. But this time they're not trying to break something up... More

Your Secret Admirer: The Love Games Sequel
Sincerely Yours
Things Just Got Ugly in the Beauty Salon
A Close Call
Come In With The Rain
Things I Thought I'd Never Say
POTATO!
Don't Tell Me You're Sorry 'Cause You're Not
PARTY!
Too Late For Lies
STD Hotline and Jealousy
13 Roses
Sweet Sixteen and Never Have I Ever...
Bloody Mary Ruins Relationships
Just Listen
Today Was a Fairytale
You Make Me Go Asdfghjkl;
Buzzing People isn't what you Think
My Car, My Radio, My Rules
Julia Gets a Buzzcut....
It'll be Between You and Me
Epilogue

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

79 3 2
By MyWinterFirefly5699

A/N: Remember to VOTE&COMMENT&FAN!! Thank youuuss! It's a magic button, see? Isn't it very beautiful? Just CLICK it and I will LOVE you forever and ever! First comment earns a dedication on the next chapter which will be posted tomorrow hopefully so hurry up!! :D Thank you and enjoy!

~Rose~

I saw Julia outside with Jared smiling and laughing. I wondered what they were talking about.  I cleared the thought from my mind because it was probably some joke about how blonde I was.I felt my iPhone vibrate, it was from Haley.

Can you come over? I think there’s someone outside my house

I texted back,

Yes be right there

I was glad there was something to get me away from the dance. I quickly ran to her house and up the steps.“Hey, what’s up?” I asked her.

“Someone’s outside. I’m not sure who it is. It’s too dark out to tell.” she said. I hopped on the bed to look out the window the person saw me and I think they rolled their eyes.

“Do you have any ideas of who it is?” I ask her.  “He said that he’s my secret admirer.” She answered. 

“Okay, come with me.” I said pulling her down the stairs.

“Wait; are we going out there?” She asked, pointing out the window.

“Yeah.” I answered, looking out the window.

“What if they're a stalker or, a serial killer on the loose, or--“

“Trust me, they're not.” I answered, interrupting her. I quickly opened the door and someone tackled the mystery person. Haley didn’t notice but I realized who everyone was. This was not going to end well.

~Haley~

I saw him standing there. I could believe it was Ethan, I was right all along. “Uh, hi.” I said to him.

“Hi” He said. 

“So you’re 'my secret admirer'?” I said to him.

“Um...Yeah.” He answered hesitantly. I smiled and kissed him. I never imagined him being my secret admirer but I guess it’s true.He pulled away. “Will you go out with me?” he asked while blushing. I wasn’t sure about this. I really liked Matt but I have liked Ethan too. I made a decision.

“Yes,” I responded, still unsure.“But first; I have to go back to the dance.” I said.

“Okay, well, see you there.” he said. I started to walk back down the street.

~Matt~

I couldn’t believe what just happened. I thought Ethan was my friend. Now I lost Haley to him. Rose turned around and rolled her eyes at me. Then Haley walked over to us. “Oh hi, Matt I didn’t know you were here.” she said

“I just came as moral support for Ethan.” I lied.

"That was really nice of you.” she said and smiled. I hated this so much. Just her smiling made me so happy. But she had just kissed Ethan and I could feel the anger rising in me. But I couldn't do anything here.I said goodbye and ran back down the hill and back to the dance. I looked around. I couldn’t find Julia anywhere. Then I spotted her outside the school on a bench with Jared.

“Hey, this is kind of important.” I told her.

“Uh, Jared, I’ll be right back.” she said; glaring at me. We walked out of Jared’s ear shot.

“Haley thinks Ethan is her secret admirer.” I said with dismay.

“Not to be a nudge, but I was kind of having a moment... So, wait. What, why, and HOW did that happen?” she said angrily.

“Well, I went over to her house and she and Rose were coming outside because they could see me. Then out of nowhere, Ethan came and tackled me. He shoved me behind a corner so by the time Haley came out she saw him instead of me.” I summarized.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU STOP HIM!?!” She shouted drawing, attention to us.

“Well, because she looked so happy and now they’re going out..” I said whispering.

“She’s supposed to be happy with you!” Julia muttered in exasperation.

“What if she never liked me and she only liked the one who wrote the notes?” I asked

“I can’t talk about this right now. But it will all work out the way it’s supposed to. I promise I will try to help you later.” she said and walked back over to Jared.

~Ethan~

I can’t believe I pulled that off. Haley was definitely an airhead sometimes. What was she even talking about? 'Her secret admirer'? I started walking down the street towards the dance. I ran into Rose on the way.

“What were you thinking? Lying to Haley and making her think that you were her secret admirer?!” she said angrily.

“What’s it to you?” I said carelessly. 

“SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND!” she started screaming.

“How about we make a deal. If you don’t say anything to her; I won’t say anything to Tucker.” I retorted, cunningly.

“How did you know about that?” she asked confused.

“I didn’t,” I chuckled, winked at her, and ran into the dance. I saw Rose looking for me and I ducked under a table. 

~Drew~

I saw Krista over by the punch bowl looking hot. She wasn’t dancing with anyone but I was not about to lose this bet. I went over and asked Jessie to dance.  She said yes obviously, she practically worshiped me. We started dancing and I notice Krista glaring at us.This was going to be an easy victory. "Hey, babe." Krista said as she sauntered over to where Jessie and I were dancing.

"So you changed your mind, sweetheart?" I asked, my trademark smirk crossing over my features. She rolled her eyes.

"Ha, you only wish I thought about you."

"I don't have to." I retaliated. She just laughed. Jess had gotten mad that I wasn't paying attention to her and left.

"I'm not your usual, Drew.. I won't fall for your dumb ass flirting or your so-called charm. And don't think that any of your other signature moves will work." she whispered in my ear.

I chuckled. "I'll keep that in mind. Spiking the punch will not work on Krista." I pretended to make a mental note.

"You're damn right it won't." she said, smiling.

"Care to dance then?" I asked, holding out my hand. She looked at it skeptically. As if she were analyzing every possible move I could make. Deciding that I couldn't make her fall in love with me over a dance, she took my hand. At that moment, I felt something really weird. It was like electric as her fingers linked with mine. Butterflies appeared in my stomach. This never happened before. I mean, it had once when I was young but then I became a player and flings were what I did best. Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron & Wine came over the loud speakers. It was a slow song. I only knew it because it had been in some movie my sister watched. The lyrics for it didn't make much sense but the chorus and the rest sounded kind of pretty. Krista and I swayed slightly and I twirled her around and she spun gracefully. This was nice, I had to admit. I wasn't trying to kiss her and I wasn't being cocky. I was just being a nice person and I knew she appreciated it. She smiled slightly at me but when she saw that I could see, she stopped.

"Thank you, that was... nice." she murmured when the song ended.

"You're welcome." I whispered back. She was actually really pretty. Not hot or sexy. She was pretty. Her long eyelashes framed her beautiful brown eyes perfectly and her slight smile was back again.

"Well, bye." she said and started to leave. As soon as her hands left mine, I felt slightly cold. I like having her with me. It felt warmer and more complete.

"Bye, Krista." I said softly. This wasn't good.

~Julia ~

I looked all around trying to find Haley or Ethan but they were nowhere to be found. I was getting kind of angry I don’t know why or how Ethan could pull something like this. I wanted Haley to know the truth right away. “Okay, kids time to call your parents because the dance is over.” Ms. Young said. Shoot, now I can’t find her. Wait, I could text her “Where r u?!” I typed and sent. After ten minutes she still didn’t text back. She never had her phone charged.

*Saturday*

I can’t believe I had to rake up all these leaves in the freezing cold on a Saturday.This was the most boring Saturday ever. I decided to call Rose, Haley, Matt, and Jared to come over and help so it would be more fun. When they all got there, we had a total of seven people, including me. Haley brought Ethan, Rose brought Aaron, and Matt brought Tommy. This was not going to end very well. I saw Jared looking at the leaf pile and then he smiled at me. “Don’t even think about-“  But before I could finish it was too late. Leaves flew everywhere. Then Tommy, Matt, and Aaron, and Ethan followed him in. Then Haley followed.

“DOG PILE” I heard Rose yell then she jumped in too. They all looked up at me and I glared but I couldn’t help it.

“Oh, what the Hell?” I gave up and jumped in right next to Jared and kissed his cheek.  We were all having a lot of fun and by the time we finish raking it was five and the sun was started going down. Haley showed us how to make a fire. (She went camping A LOT) and we all watched the sun set.

~Aaron~

I saw Julia kiss Jared. It kind of made me mad but I didn’t know why. I broke up with her and liked someone else but right know I wanted to punch Jared in the jaw. “I’ll be back” I said to all of them.  I had to go for a walk to get some air.

~Julia~

“So Ethan remember that time we you said Amanda was hot? That was really funny because she overheard and then smiled at you. I think she likes you.” Matt said a little too loud. Ethan spit out his water doing a spit take on Haley. She looked hurt from Ethan and Matt. I glared at Matt and ran after her.

“Hey are you alright?” I asked her “Yeah, but do you think Matt’s right? What if she does like him? He would definitely dump me for her.” she said sadly

“Then he’s not worth it and Haley the truth is--“  

“Oh my gosh!” I heard Haley say looking out the window. Ethan and Matt were fighting.We both ran outside to see what was going on I knew this would end badly.

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 3.1K 49
"Just turn around and walk away, sweetheart. I'll be nice and pretend I didn't see you, just for today" With amusement in her tone, Mars gives Amaya...
226K 7.2K 21
Isabella is a sophomore in high school. Her best friend,Emmy, is the most popular girl in school. They've been best friend's since the 5th grade. B...
8.8K 471 29
Will He Ever Know? I'm in love with my best friend. Now, I know most of you are probably thinking, just tell him how you feel! But, I can't do that...
2.8M 80.4K 52
I'm not a nerd. I'm not an outcast and I'm not the weird guy who lurks in the corner. I'm just a regular guy who plays soccer, hangs out with friends...