Black Sugar

By Tiabarqawi

check out the story trailer on Youtube "Black sugar wattpad trailer". ••• "Let go of me" I coldly said. "I'm... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV - Epilogue

XX

5.1K 113 1
By Tiabarqawi

"HOME SWEET HOME"  Noah and Cole yelled in unison, i smiled a little, the house smelled like cigars.

"i'm never leaving you again" Marcus yelled and i laughed at him. we all jumped on the couches, SO COMFY.

"so, what's our next move boss?" Aiden asked David, who was sitting next to me.

" a ship of new weapons will arrive, and the guys will bring the weapons we left, also a new ship of weed will also come" David said, then he took a pack of cigar from a drawer on the table, he put it on his lips, then the flames of the lighter came to life, burning the top of the cigar, the smell of the cigar filled the room, smoke slowly coming out from his mouth and nose, man this is so hot.

"PERSEPHONE" Marcus yelled.

"y-yes?" i said, please god tell me that i didn't stare for too long at David.

"i called you more than 4 times" Marcus said, dammit.

"sorry" i glanced at David, he was smirking at me, then he winked at me, FUCK HE KNEW THAT I WAS STARING AT HIM. GOD PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY.

"she's coming with me guys" David said.

"where?" i asked, gosh i feel like a dumbass.

"Noah and Cole are going to see the guys, bring our weapons and finish some business, Marcus and Aiden will bring the weed, and you, me and some of my men will go to get the new weapons ship" David said, i nodded.

"when?" Marcus asked and David smirked.

"in 2 hours" David said in a sassy tone, everyone groaned.

"KILL ME" i yelled at David, he smirked at me.

"i'm going to sleep, wake me up when we're leaving"  i said, i walked upstairs, i opened David's bedroom door, i can smell his cologne (clingy af), i closed the door and jumped on the bed, getting lost in my own thoughts then my eyes started getting heavy, until i closed them and everything went black.

******

"Se ti vuoi Fidare davvero di me ,Fallo fino in fondo ,Oh, fino in fondo ,Fatti più' vicina ,Regalami il tuo sogno ,Regalami il tuo sogno ,Te lo custodirò ,Te lo conserverò" i woke to someone singing this beautiful song near me.

"such a good singer" i told David, in a sleepy voice with my eyes still closed.

"come on Gattino, get up" David huskily said, i hummed in response.

"get up i said" David said, in an angry tone, i hummed again response.

"you asked for it" David said, then suddenly within a minute, i was pulled away from the bed, i opened my eyes to only find my self on David's shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN I'M SORRY" I yelled but he kept walking, i can hear him chuckling. he started walking downstairs , i kept punching him but what the hell his back is made of stone.

"what should we do to her guys?" David said.

"wait, what?" i said, i can hear the guys laughing.

"NO,  NO PLEASE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING" I yelled, making them laugh even harder.

"okay then"David said, then he started walking upstairs, which means that i'm facing the guys, i raised a middle finger, they all smirked at me. David walked inside his room, he locked the door behind him, i had this weird feeling in my stomach. then he threw me on the bed.

"what are you doing?" i said, raising my eyebrow at him. he smirked, he took his shirt off slowly, leaving his hot muscles in my view, i bit my lip.

"what does it look like i'm doing?" he said, then he trapped my head between his forearms, and he placed his body above mine, his chest slightly touching mine, our faces only few inches away.

"your lips look so yummy, i can't resist them anymore" David slowly said, then without letting me say any single word, he harshly smashed his lips on mine, i quickly started kissing back. i snaked my arms around his neck, then he broke the kiss and he grabbed my hands and slammed them above my head, locking them tight in his grip. he lowered his lips to my ear level.

"i'm always in charge" he slowly whispered, i nodded, his other hand snaked to my waist, rubbing it slowly while he started wet-kissing my neck.

"hmm" David hummed. i closed my eyes , enjoying every single second of this. then within few minutes he stood up, i frowned at him.

"rude" i said while standing up, he laughed.

"love, first thing, if things got heated now, we will finish after hours and i don't mind it but we have to leave in 20 minutes, second thing, i might break the bed, third and last" he walked slowly to me, he roughly pulled me close to his body.

"i want to keep you for later, when we finish our mission,you'll be all mine, i want you all day" he said, i slowly smirked at him.

"go get ready, hot mess" he said, then he slapped my ass hard, making me jump and gasp. he laughed at me. i grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom. 

i pulled my hair in a tight bun, got dressed in a white tank top, black leather jacket, denim jeans and a white shoes and i added an infinity scarf,i walked outside to find David wearing a black homburg hat, white shirt, black leather ankle length trench coat, black pants, black formal shoes and black leather gloves. i walked to him,

"all black" i said , he smirked at me. he gave me 2 guns, i hid them in the back of my jeans, covering them with my jacket.

"ready?" David asked and i nodded, we both walked outside his room, heading downstairs.

"are you hungry?" David asked me.

"no" i told him.

"okay then, let's go" David said, we walked outside the mansion to be only greeted by 3 Mercedes G-class and a black rolls royce phantom limousine, a lot of men we're waiting outside, all of them holding guns to protect David if someone tries to attack him at this moment, and 2 of them we're standing by the rolls royce, one looking around and one holding the door for us.

"move, Gattino" David said, i rolled my eyes at him.

"boss" all of them said while nodding their head at David, David gave them a small nod, me and David got inside the car, they closed the door behind us and i can see them all rushing to their cars, then a guy sat in the drivers seat and the engine roared to life.

"Boss, shall we go?" the driver said, David nodded, his eyes focused on his phone.

"turn the radio on" David said, the driver quickly turned it on.

my eyes we're focused on the trees, houses and people passing by, these people know how to live, they don't know what the world is hiding, they are just living normally, their biggest problem is the dog shitting in the living room, their happiest moments are the family gathering in holiday's, or someone's graduation, they grow up to start a family, living a simple life, but mine is just different, i can't start a family, i don't want to give birth and raise them up in a life like this, i don't want the other gangs hurt them, and even if i did give birth, they won't live the life everyone wants, they can't go to parties, or college, it's just too dangerous. will i even get married? i want to change my life, i don't want to spend the rest of my life killing for living and wishing that i had a normal life, but what if i die early? what if this job kills me? if i keep thinking about these stuff i might have a panic attack.

"thinking about my lips exploring your body?" a voice whispered in my ear, snapping me out of my thoughts, i closed my eyes and smirked, enjoying his hot  breath that is tickling my neck.

"mmmm" i hummed in response, my eyes still closed. then i slowly bit my lips, causing him to breath hard.

"someone is teasing " he said, i opened my eyes to find his face inches away from mine, he seemed so serious, i smiled but he kept his serious face on. it was so awkward so i bit my lips again. David groaned, he leaned back on his seat, i thought this was over, not until a hand snaked to the button of my jeans, slowly opening it, then unzipping the zipper, i looked at him, with a shocked look on my face, he just smirked.

"what are you doing?" i whisper yelled at him. his lips brushed against my ear.

"here are the rules gattino, hands behind you back, no closing your eyes or looking away from me, and try not  to moan" he huskily whispered, i looked at him with wide eyes.

"come on gattino, we don't have all day" he angrily said, i nodded, he harshly turned me around,now my back facing his, he grabbed both of my hands and tied them with something, but he tied them so hard that my hands started burning, then he turned me around again, my back leaning on the leather seat , without any warning, his hand was already inside my jeans, rubbing circls from top of my underwear, i opened my mouth to moan, but i contained myself.

"look...at....me.....gattino" he whispered in my ear, pinching my area making me whimper loud, i quickly locked my eyes with his, the smirk never left his face. then his hand smoothly went under my panties, making my heart beat fast.

"i think that's enough" i said, his smirk grew bigger, then he suddenly inserted 2 fingers, making me jump from my seat, he roughly grabbed my face , making me look straight into his eyes.

"please" i whispered, he started going faster, i moaned, but thank god the music was kind of loud so the driver didn't hear.

"turn the radio off" David said, the driver quickly turned it off, that asshole, he did that on purpose, he's fucking teasing me, he knows that i'm trying my best to moan quietly.

"i hate you " i whispered to him, my eyes still locked with his.

"say that again?" he said, i was about to open my mouth to answer but he started going rough on my area, making me bite my lips so i wouldn't moan loud.

"D-david" i quietly moaned, making him go even faster and harder.

"boss, we arrived" the driver said, making David slowly removed his hand from my jeans, he started untying my hands, i was breathing heavily.

"what's wrong Persephone?, you seem tired" David teased, making me roll my eyes. he grabbed a tissue and started wiping his hand while i fixed my clothes and hair, then we stepped outside the car. David pulled me closer to him, his breath tickling my ear and neck.

"love, i was going easy, next time, i'm gonna be so rough you might cry" he said, i slowly nodded, this is so hot.

"is everyone ready?" David roared, everyone nodded.

"let's go" he said and we all started walking to the weird, creepy and old warehouse.

*******************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 13.7K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 38.5K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
53.6K 781 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
3.4K 110 43
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...