Bahubali( the alternate endin...

By mahasweta999

have you ever wondered if Amerendra Bahubali was not killed what would have been the alternate ending in the... More

Why kattappa couldn't kill bahubali?
Shivagami's repentance
Who will be the king (part 1)
Balidan(the sacrifice)
Treacherous plan of Bijjalladeva
Treacherous plan of Bijjalladeva(part 2)
The art of manipulation
Devasena (the warrior princess)
Pindari
The mask
The Persian Prince
The man with a flute
Story of Mahendra (part 1)
The ship
Bahu and Kattappa
Story of Mahendra (part 2)
the awakening
The ship of the seven seas(the flying ship)
The Demon smile
Mukuta(pearl)
The moon festival
Bhallaladeva attacks
The little light
The origin
Hier of Fear
Returning to origin
The dhoomketu (comet)
Expression of Mantra
The beast from the lake
The skull demon

Mahismati

914 34 2
By mahasweta999

As Amerendra Bahubali was planning a master plan to save Mahismati from his cousin,Mahismati was in total anarchy.
Though both the son and father knew the son of Bahubali will come back,still they sucked the blood of praja(the citizens).They charged them with huge taxes,and decided to build the height statue of the world.The statue was meant for Bhallaladeva himself.He asked all the citizens to cut stones and help in building the monterous statue.
Woman and children were forced to pray Bhallaladeva,instead of God.

All the belongings of Amerendra Bahubali and Shivagami was destroyed.Bijjaladeva was actually happy,he thought to attack Kinjal Rajya.He called the senapati(the general) and ordered him to attack the Kinjal Rajya.
But the Senapati,or Bijjalladeva did not know what was waiting for them in that kingdom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 844 7
[#1 in Baahubali on 11 April 2021 | #1 in Devasena on 21 April 2021] "You are naive!" Princess Devasena spat at her fiance. "Naive and unsuspecting...
105K 12.7K 49
You know when I had saw her first time my breath had been stopped. I felt different that time. As her rounded black eyes caught with my blue eyes...
256K 32K 81
Shivaay Singh Oberoi has everything planned out in his life, a loving family, a settled career and a gorgeous girlfriend. Everything in his life was...
65.6K 3K 47
~ An Unique Wedding ~ • Book 1 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Pandavas, the demi-gods, five most powerful warriors in the whole world faced a lot of h...