Story of Mahendra (part 2)

Mahendra grows up to the age of 25 years with the magic of the Guardians of the temple.Shivagami and Devasena feels a storm was hitting them,it almost felt like an earthquake was hitting the place.
The blue aura spread across the cave.The crystal Shiva murti (statue) glowed.A light spread across the water,and some cosmic birds was chirping in an ancient raga Malkauns.

"Mahendra Bahubali , you are one of the greatest devotee of Lord Shiva.So by the power of the Ancient temple we give you the body and mind of old for 10 days.After 10 days you will turn into your original self,till then follow your heart and do what destiny has chosen you for.."

They explained everything to Mahendra.After which he decided to carry the Shiva linga on his shoulders and establish it in the temple.

As Mahendra tried to lift the Shiva linga on his shoulders,the seven crytal murtis(statues) of Lord Shiva radiated an aura,that was peaceful and strong.The humongous crytal statue of Lord Shiva glowed .Mahendra applied his full energy to bring it on his shoulders.

"I think he won't be able to do it,its impossible for anyone to lift it" said Devasena.

"It's in his destiny Devi"said the Guardian.

And soon with sound of a thunder Mahendra successfully brought the shiva linga on his shoulders.

It felt like suddenly  drums started beating ,a culmination of storm and drums and prayers of Shiva started flowing around.Some cosmic figures appeared and threw flowers all over the place.

Mahendra ran and jumped on the stones , waterfalls with the old heavy stone shiva Linda on his shoulders.

Everyone followed him.They came out of the cave,and saw sunlight .

Many tribal people around  the place came to see the miracle and joined them

They reached a mountain.And a way came out through the waterfall.They all went inside to see that the place was full of different stones and crystals.A little ray of sunlight was falling from top of the cave. The sunlight reflected on all the colorful blue ,pink , purple green crystals and ultimately lit  a particular stone .The stone also had a waterfall over it.

Mahendra went and established the Shiva linga there.

The whole cave was shining with  colours, a special aura and energy .
They could see an Aurora formed on the walls.

It was one of  the most wonderful experience .The guardians blessed them and disappeared.

The tribal people and a yogi(sage) chanted prayers " har har Mahadev"

Devasena and Shivagami felt a strong energy got absorbed into there mind.

"I have never seen anything like this in my entire life" said Shivagami.

"Rajmata ,I would have never believed this..if I had not seen this with my eyes.But why were the Guardians talking about destiny??I wonder what they were referring to? "
Said Devasena.

"We can only understand that with time ."
Said Shivagami.

They all came outside the cave, through the ways of the water falls and the waterfalls again closed the way to the temple.

The yogi among the tribals came to Shivagami and said " welcome to our little village mother.Its the little kingdom of waterfalls away from all the modern world,holdings it's original self for thousand years.We always knew about the temple but you discovered it for us.We are grateful to you and your family.What can we do for you"

"Can you give us some food"said Mahendra joyfully."I am really starving"he smiled.