My Life, My Choice

By tuggy4u

This is a story of love really. It's werewolf based and lesbian and gay as well. This is just something that... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
not an update
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

8

544 26 8
By tuggy4u

  Above is the outfit for Lola later. Enjoy

Rayn's Dad pov

All I know is that my babygirl said she needed me and I was out the house in wolf form. "Follow me now" I told my betas and some warriors.

" The rest of you watch over your Luna and future Luna and those that can't fight" I tell the rest of the pack. I got a simple yes Alpha back.

"She is ok but weak we need to get to her now. You know what will happen if they were to find her" my wolf say to me.

"I know we will get there in time". I tell him. Most of the time we fight but he is more worried about his child right now.

"We are by the river bank hurry. She has used to much energy and I can't take over for long. I smell vampires close by" I hear Athena say to me. They can't find her.

I push myself harder then before. Not a minute later I'm at the river bank but my pack is slower then me so I'm by myself. "BEHIND YOU" Athena tells me. I turn around but am knocked down. I jump up see the vampire. I noticed it's black eyes that's when I was able to tell that it's just a rouge vamp. I was about to lunge for it but my betas got there and were fighting. There were five vamps total and the fight was over in a matter of minutes with no one killed from the pack and all but one vamp killed. I took this time to go to my daughter and pick her up.

"To the pack house and put the vamp in the dungeon. We will deal with him later".

Rayn pov

The next thing I know is I can hear is fighting going on. Then there is calm around me all I could do was think of was my father was around me. I don't know what he meant by we are on the way but I paid it no mind because I was still tired.

Next thing I know is I feel as if I'm being carried. My sight keeps going in and out due to lack of sleep, over exhaustion and lack of food. I can smell and by that I can tell that I'm in my father's arms.My eyes drift closed knowing I'm safe.

I woke up and the pack doctor is over me. I jump not really expecting to see her.

She screams. "Ahhhhhhh, I'm sorry are you ok" she says.

"What's going on?"

"You have been in and out for five hours now" she tells me.

"Where is Lo-----" before I could say her name her hand is in mine. "I'm so sorry baby" I say to her.

"It's ok you have nothing to be sorry for." She says while giving me a small smile. She then kisses me.

"God I miss that" I say. She smiles and giggles. Something that I can listen to all day.

Lola p.o.v

I woke up and I realized that Rayn wasn't there. I could feel anger and pain but I knew it wasn't me. I looked up and saw Carly there.

"Where is Rayn?"

"She was upset last night and I'm not sure why" she looked sad telling me this. I notice that I'm in different clothes.

"How did I get up here?" I said to myself or at least I thought I did.

"Rayn carried you bridal style then I believe she changed your clothes because of the blood" Carly say.

"Oh no no no no where is she I need to talk to her."

"She has been gone for over 10 hours Noone has heard from her" Carly says.

"I need to find her" I say. I make my way to the door only for Carly to stops me.

"I'm sorry but I promised I would keep you here". Then I slide to the ground l and start crying. "It's ok sweetie she is ok I just know it".

We stayed that way for about an hour. Then I saw Carly smile.

"They have her" she says.

I run down stairs and then outside. I smelt her she was near. Then I saw her in the Alpha's arms. Ashley held me back saying "she needs to go to the pack doctor."

"SHE IS MY MATE AND I WILL GO WITH HER. MOVE NOW." I give a stern look and growl.

She backs away and says "I'm sorry Luna" then turns to the Alpha and he nods his head. She let's me past I run to Rayn "are you ok?" She doesn't say anything. So we go into the room.

The doctor says that she is exhausted and so is her wolf. She put a IV in her and gave her some meds and liquids. Then turns to me "we just need to wait". So that is what I did. It's been five hours now. I hear Emma scream and I notice that Rayn is awake. She starts to say my name before she can finish I say "I'm here" and take her hand. She says sorry and I tell her there is nothing to be sorry for and kiss her.

It's been a couple of days since the incident with Rayn. We haven't really talked about it but she seems better. We are going on a date today. I don't know where because she is planning it. Im nervous because I have never been on a date before. Am not even sure what a date is or what to do one one. I do know one thing is that I do have a surprise for her later.

For now I have training with Carly and Sam. They teach me how to fight and things about the pack. Rayn told me that she already got something for me to wear. That's good because I have no idea what I was going to wear but I'm not going to tell her that. So I go to our room and see a small red dress and heels with a gold wolf necklace and diamond ear rings and a bracelet. I just smiled in awe then

Sam came behind me. "I'm jealous" she said "but that's my sister and you are her queen. I am here to help with your hair."

So we both go into the room. I get dressed and come out the bathroom. "OH MY GOD you look drop dead gorgeous" Sam srceamed.

She sat me down in the chair so she could do my hair. She gave me a beautiful fish tail braid going to the side. I get up to look in the mirror and was at awe with myself.

"Rayn sure does know how to pick them" Carly said stepping in the door.

"I came to tell you that Rayn is down stairs waiting". She then looked in my eyes "You look amazing Lola" and she left.

Sam left as well and said see you down there. I was nervous, then I heard Rayn in our own link "baby don't be nervous your beautiful to me no matter what you have on." I soon felt confident and start blushing so bad. How does she know the right things to say. "She is amazing that's why" Amber said. I laugh and started to walk down the stairs. Then I saw her. She was in black dress shoes. She had on a red vest suit with a white shirt and black tie. My body temp felt like it rose a couple of degrees. "Damn I can just eat her up all day" I hear my wolf say to me."

"Down girl save it." I said back to her.

She was holding flowers in her hand she looked handsomely beautiful. I walked to her and she hands me the flowers and says "beautiful flowers for a gorgeous woman." I blush. We turn to say later to everyone and walk out the door.

Rayn's POV

I had asked Lola to go on a date with me well because we didn't get a first date and I wanted to get to know her better. I told her not to worry I would plan everything that was needed. I may be a tomdoyish girl but I knew how to make a woman feel good. It was the day of our date and I wanted it to be surprised when I seen her so I was in the guest room for most of the time. I was getting dressed when Sam said she was on her way to help her. I nod and said thank you to her.

By the time I was done I was excited to see her and so was Athena. I stood by the door with my father and mother and my betas. Then my sister comes downstairs and say she is ready. I feel nervous but I know it's not me. So I mindlink with Lola "baby you look beautiful in anything that you are have on to me"..I can tell she is more relaxed.

She starts coming downstairs. I look up and see her beautiful legs in that's sexy red dress. She has a smile ear to ear. And I can't help but smile back. I see her in her full outfit and hair. My heart races. She gets to me and I gulp and hand her the flowers.

"Beautiful flowers for a gorgeous women."

I can see the blush so I know this night is turning out amazing. We turn to say later to everyone and we leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 10.1K 17
"I'm not sure if I'm ready yet to find out the hard way how strong I am." Strength isn't always physical. I should know. I have plenty of that. It's...
340 22 22
Well what can I say about this story...Well it is basically a love story between two females, how they meet, how their relationship gets started and...
78 3 26
''Vasu!" I whispered. Both of them grabbed my hand, and she exclaimed, "It's following; we have to get the hell out of here!" I jerked my hand from t...
209K 9.3K 31
Before, I had my life all figured out. I would graduate college and get my degree in music, meet my true love and marry, then have two beautiful chil...