OZARIA ✔

By phelecia12

Run. Run. Run...... What are you running from? Love. Life. Murder. ****** Cover by @footnoteofhappiness More

Authors note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
SEQUEL

Chapter 30

105 13 3
By phelecia12

"We are leaving for my pack right away"

"NO!"

"No?"

"Yes, NO! I am not leaving with you," I told Marcus seriously. Who does he think he is? I can't leave my life here, leave everything I love behind here.

'Don't forget your promise to Rose' my conscience reminded me.

He looked furious with me for telling him no. "The only reason you woke up in this town is because the doctors said you couldn't be transported in your condition," he told me, sound irrated. "Since your shoulder and everything esle is healed while you were in a coma, now you can leave with me"

"You must be crazy, you can't take me without my permission," I said as I felt angry at his words and at the thought of being force to do something I did not want to do.

"It's dangerous here," his voice comes out serious then he signed and whispered, "The accident was my fault"

"What?" That's the only this that possess my mind to ask hear what he had said just now.

"When I met you at the restaurant, my pack and I were having rouge problems. And they found out some how, I don't know how they did, that you are my mate and they came after you to get to me"

"My God," I breathe in disbelieve at what he was telling me.

"Yeah, I know. I don't know what I would have done if I had gotten to you a bit later"

"There is no need for me to leave with you, I can protect myself"

"Yes I saw that, but that was against one rouge wolf. What if you were attack by a pack of four or a pack of six? I can't protect you both how I would really want to unless we are at my pack. There we don't of to look over our shoulder every mintue of everyday"

"But..." I was cut off as I was about to protest.

"Think about Rose safety, if not your own think about hers"

Now that shut me up as I think about the pros and cons.

Pros:

-From what levi told me having a pack is life having a big family, a family that would welcome me and rose with open arms. Or the thought of just simply having people who care about you.

-Being his mate, having some one to love me for me, having a soulmate, {you can't get that at the store and it does not come twice in a life time}

-Being protected all the time etc, not looking over my shoulder anymore. being able to give rose a happy and comfort life.

-Finally settling down, etc.

-Getting a fresh start.

Cons:

-Leaving everything Rose and I have come to love.

-Leaving my job and work friends.

-And the hardest leaving the only parents I have come to know again and love, Claire and James.

"Okay," I told him agreeing.

"Okay?"

"Yeah okay, I'll leave with you but I have some things here I need to do first," It's what's best for Rose and I.

"Okay, and Ozaria, you do know agreeing to come with me, is you agreeing to accepting being my mate."

"I KNOW"

***********************

The next day I was discharged from the hospital, Rose wouldn't leave my side, before we left the hospital we had a talk about the promise I made to her.

flashback

"Zaria, are you sure you are ok now?" Little Rose asked me looking concern, she would be a perfect mother hen.

"No need to worry baby, I am good as new," I smiled at her as I place her on my lap.

"Rose, I know I said we wouldn't move any more but what do you think about living with Marcus," I asked her gently, waiting to know her opinin about moving again.

Rose held her head down and said in a small voice, "But you promise Z"

"I am sorry, I know I did," I sign deeply. Feeling like shit for breaking my promise.

"What about my friends here?" She looks up at me with a cute frown on her face.

"You can talk to them over the phone and you will make lots of new once"

She nods, "What about Mama Clarie ?"

"We can visit her often and both James and Clarie can visit us too, we talk to them everyday."

She nods again looking down I know she is upset with the thought of moving again but nods in agreement because she does not want to upset me. I hate breaking my promise to her, but if it's for the best where she will be protected and safe, so be it. She maybe so young to understand but someday she will. Looking over your shoulder's and running is no way to raise a child and give them a stable home at the same time. I just only hope it will work out for the best.

"I am sorry for breaking my promise to you, but I love you and I want the best for you," I explained to her as I caress her ckeek lovingly.

"Okay," She says, I will need a way to make up for the promise a broken to her. "I will go with you anywhere Z," Rose whispered to me. I kissed her cheeks and temple when I heard her whispered what she had.

"So, how was living with Marcus and Isa when I was asleep? They didn't hurt you, did they?" I asked wanting to know if she got treated right and if they were good to her.

Rose shakes her head 'no' and went on to telling me that Isa took care of her and made her eat when she didn't want to, but I suspect it was when she was crying and Rose can get stubborn sometimes. She also told me Marcus was fun to live with and they played and had alot of dress up and tea party. Hearing she had a bit of fun in the time I know she was dispress made me smile, this is something I will need to thank Marcus for.

*************************

Before I know it we were leaving for my apartment to start packing, but Marcus said we should only take what we need because he will get a moving company to pack up our belongings and bring them to the house.

Marcus and I talked about how far he lived. He said it's a ten hours drive but eight by train, but we agreed to travel by car because it's alot safer than train. No one can track us, like they could we a train ticket.

Being on the road for a couple of hours now Rose had fell a sleep a while ago. Marcus and I spoke about what the pack was like until I drifted of to sleep I don't know when.

**************************

Waking up I notice we were still driving and looking behind me Rose was still sleeping. As if reading my mind Marcus informs me.

"She was up for about three hours, two hours ago, while you were sleeping" He glance at me side ways with an emotion on his face, I am not sure I know what it was.

"Okay, you guys should of wake me too," I told him as I let out a small yawn. Looking at him he looks a bit tired, although he is trying to hide it. "You should let me drive, you look tired"

"We didn't want to wake you and there is no need we are almost there," He said pulling of the main road to another road that seems to go on for miles.

Never-ending trees decorate both side of the road seems to go on non-stop. The lush greenery is beautiful, it had a sense of peace to it. As I inhaling the fresh scent of spring as I continue to gaze out the window, I hear faintly Marcus voice saying that we are close.

A gasp left my lips at the huge mansion a head of me. Wow! It's magnificent with it's huge columns, french doors and high windows. The entire house is covered with running vine, that makes it even more spectacular. I could see a few people from my perfiral vision, but paid no mind to them as I stare at the work of art before me.

As if reading my thought Marcus said, "I know, My mom designed it. It was her dream house and I hope it well be yours too"

I didn't know what to say to his comment, so I didn't respond. 'Is this the pack house?' I wondered.

"No, the pack house is down the road at the turn off were we drove pass. This, my love is our house" Could he really read minds too?

"No, I can't read minds and you said it out loud," He told me. My mouth form a O, as I nod.

Stepping out of the car on the dirt driveway, my limps ache from being seated for so long. Marcus got out the other side and took a sleeping Rose from out of the car in hand. He looks so handsome cradling Rose in his arms. 'I could tell he will be a great dad someday.'

"And you will be a great mom too," Marcus said giving me a mega watt smile.

Realizing I had said that out lout too. I used my palm to cover my face in embarassment as I feel a blush forming. "I need to stop doing that," I groaned out in my palm. Macrus chuckled at my embassment, then came to my side placing his unoccupied hand at my lower back as he placed a kiss at my temple which caused my cheeks to redden further.

I am not used to public display of affection and it may take awhile to get use to it. Feeling a bit uncomfortable I step away from him, out of his embrace. He notice this, which caused a frown to form on his face as hurt flashes in his eye.

"I am just not.. ah... used to public affection," I told him feeling a little shy as my heart speeds up, I don't know why he makes me feel so shy, bringing out the inner girl in me. It probably has something to do with us being mates. "It makes me a little uncomfortable"

Marcus eyes sparkle as a grin falls on his lips, such kissable lips. Damn, I need to get my hormones under control, must be the mate bond.

'What am I going to do? I feel so drawn to him. I just want to taste these lips of his and jump his....'

"Hey!!! anyone in there?" Marcus ask as he snaps his fingers in front of my face. "Are you ok?"

"I..I am okay," I cleared my throat looking away from his piercing gaze, "I...I must have zoned out," I could feel my cheek redden once more as I recall the thought I was last in a mintue ago.

Marcus ran his finger across my cheek as he looks ready to tease, "Are you sure that all you did? because your red cheeks say other....." A loud growl cut him off. The loud grawling continued and got louder, which caused me to snap my head to the far side of the forest where the sound is came from.

'Could this be another rouge attack?'

My blood ran cold at the thought, but my unasked question was answered, when a big brown coated wolf emerged from the tree line causing me to take a step back into Marcus and Rose. The wolf growl again running in my direction causing my breath to quicken.

'Why wasn't Marcus doing anything? Why was he just standing there?'

As the brown wolf came closer I realized it looked oddly familiar.

But no it couldn't be, I thought.

No way could it be the one person I thought I wouldn't see for another long while.

No way could it be.........

"LEVI"

********************

Please Vote and Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 384 42
''Can't you see I want to be strong I want to fight, make people frightened of me that's it'' she said raising her voice. ''You know what I see'' I s...
610 13 26
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖭𝗒𝗆𝗉𝗁 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗒𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗇𝗑 𝖬𝗈𝗌𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅...
1.4M 45.8K 69
"It wasn't going to be long enough till her knees would be bruised for me." Christopher Delfino. Rebekah I didn't know him until one night at the su...