The Fallen Will Rise on Broke...

By Ethanwillow01

Ash Ketchum's life went from good to bad as one event will change his life. A week after the Kalos league he... More

Chapter One- Betrayal is Where the Heart Blackens
Notes 01: New Identities
Chapter Two- Twelve Year Time Skip
Chapter Three- Traitors and Humiliation Part One
Chapter Four- Traitors and Humiliation Part Two
Chapter Five- Tournament and Reveal
Chapter Six- Ash and Ethan VS Steven and Cynthia Part One
Chapter Seven- Ash and Ethan VS Steven and Cynthia Part Two
Chapter Eight- Confrontation
Chapter Nine- Round 1: Scarlet and Annabelle VS Brock and May- Part One
Chapter Ten- Round 1: Scarlet and Annabelle VS Brock and May- Part Two
Chapter Eleven- Confrontation 02
Chapter Twelve- Round 2: Ethan and Paul VS Tracey and Simon Part One
Chapter Fourteen- Ethan and Paul VS Tracey and Simon: Aftermath
Chapter Fifteen- Round Two: Dawn and Cecilia VS Amy and Blake- Part One
Chapter Sixteen- Round Two: Dawn and Cecilia VS Amy and Blake- Part Two/Finale
Chapter Seventeen- Ash and Lance VS Damian and Tyson Part One
Notes 02: Idea's
Chapter Eighteen-Ash and Lance VS Damian and Tyson Part Two
Chapter Nineteen- Ash and Lance VS Damian and Tyson Aftermath
Chapter Twenty- An Ally from the Past
Chapter Twenty One- The Tournament goes on
Chapter Twenty Two- The Fall of the Unova Traitors
Chapter Twenty Three-Judgement and Re-evaluation Pt.1
Chapter Twenty Four- Judgement and Re-evaluation Pt.2
Chapter Twenty Five- The Rulings
Chapter Twenty Six- New Directions
Chapter Twenty Seven- POV of the Traitors
Chapter Twenty Eight- Fairytale Tournament Grand Opening
Chapter Twenty Nine- The Fairy Tale Expedition Match
Chapter Thirty- Welcome Home, Sharpedo
Chapter Thirty Two- Revenge Pt. 1- Clemont and Serena
Chapter Thirty Three- Revenge Pt.2- Brock and May
Chapter Thirty Four- Bitter Wounds Resurfacing
Chapter Thirty Five- Its Punishment Time~ (Barry Edition)
Chapter Thirty Six- The News and Sparking Rumours
Chapter Thirty Seven- The End is here + A Fairytale Surprise
Chapter Thirty Eight- Settling Things Once and For All
Final Chapter- And they lived Happily-Ever-After
Thank You 💖

Chapter Thirteen- Round 2: Ethan and Paul VS Tracey and Simon Part Two

1.5K 19 19
By Ethanwillow01

Slurpuff looked at his trainer in sadness and anger, and wrapped his tiny arms around my leg.

"Slurpuff don't want Ethan sad, Slurpuff want Ethan happy!" he cried, "Ethan trust Slurpuff, Slurpuff will win this for Ethan!"

My anger and spite cooled down the moment I turned my head to face Slurpuff. I gave him a quick smile and picked him up before giving the Meringue Pokemon a tender hug.

"Thank you Slurpuff, I needed that."

"Slurpuff likes Ethan happy, Slurpuff wants to continue this for Ethan!"

"Alright then." I placed him back down on the ground. 

Slurpuff woofed happily.

"Thank youThank you!"

"Let's win this shall we?" Slurpuff nodded.

"Flareon, use Flamethrower!" Simon ordered.

"Slurpuff, counter with Psychic!"

Flareon wasted no time and hurled a super powerful flamethrower at Slurpuff, hoping to at least do some harm to the Fairy Pokemon. Slurpuff yawned a little before emitting a powerful Psychic attack, stopping the attack in mid-air and freezing it completely.

"H-How the?!" Flareon gasped.

"Slurpuff admits, your flamethrower is powerful but not powerful enough." Slurpuff smiled, "With enough power one can easily stop the attack and if your talented enough..."

Slurpuff concentrated his powers and disintegrated the attack before Flareon's and Simon's eyes.

"You can take control of the moves energy cells and manipulate them to however you want. You can freeze, solidify or even destroy them at will."

"A-Amazing." The Fire eeveelution awed.

"I must say Ethan," Simon smiled in awe, "That completely threw me off my game."

"Why thank you." I replied.

"Doesn't mean I'll give up!"

"Bring it."

"Shadow Ball Flareon!" Simon ordered, 

"Slurpuff, Dazzling Gleam!" I countered.

Flareon conjured a huge ball of shadows and ghost-like power and hurled it towards the enemy. Slurpuffs body glowed bright in multi colours and extended his hands out, creating a variety of rainbow coloured pillars. Upon command, Slurpuff shot the Pillars with rapid fire and destroyed the shadow ball that was aimed for him.  Most Pillars survived the collision with the ghost move and and flew towards Flareon.

"Flareon, dodge it!"

The eeveelution nodded as he ran in all directions, trying to avoid the incoming pillars. The Fire Pokemon did a good job in avoiding most of them but fate took plans for the turn, Flareon accidently tripped over a rock that was in its way and he fell down. This gave the remaining pillars time to make their target.

They all struck struck Flareon and due to the Fairy moves incredible power, the fire type fainted. Slurpuff had won.

"Flareon is unable to battle! Slurpuff wins!"

Flareon stood up and looked down in disappointment.

"I-I lost." Flareon muttered.

"Flareon did excellent." Slurpuff smiled, "Flareon should feel proud as he battled hard for his trainer like Slurpuff fought his hardest for Ethan. You should feel proud."

"T-Thank you." Flareon smiled and bowed its head.

"Your welcome."

"Flareon." Flareon turned to Simon who crouched to its level and placed a hand on its head, "You did excellent work, mister."

"T-Thank you Simon." Seeing as Simon couldn't understand the fire type Pokemon, the response was, "Flare Flareon."

"You deserve a nice rest." Simon took out Flareons Pokemon which a red beam at the Pokemon.

"Thank you Slurpuff. The next time we battle, I will win."

"Slurpuff wishes Flareon and Slurpuff will meet once more." 

The Meringue Pokemon waved Flareon goodbye as he was engulfed inside his Pokeball. Tracey sneered and spat in disgust at the happiness that the Pokemon and trainers were giving off and wanted to upset the very balance.

He smirked and took out a Pokeball, one that held a Pokemon who's aura was so familiar and damaged.

My eyes widened in horror as I recognized instantly who he is about to send out. 

My anger rose up slightly and called Slurpuff back in his Pokeball, thanking him for his hard work before sending him back with the others.

I took my nanodex out and prepared for the worst, selecting one of my ace's.

Paul thanked his Electivire before returning him in his Pokeball. He placed Electivire into his pocket and pulled out another.

"Okay guys, round 3 is about to begin! Select your Pokemon!" The referee called out.

"Torterra, stand by for battle!"- Paul

"Delphox, let's go!"- Simon

"Diancie, battle Waltz!"- Ethan

Pictures:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Torterra

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Delphox

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Diancie 

When Tracey threw his Pokeball I could feel as if time had stopped for a split second.

The Pokemon emerged from its Pokeball and my heart knew at that point.

Hell was about to let loose.

"Destroy them..." Tracey started.

With Ash and Cecilia

Everyone gasped in shock and in absolute horror when their eyes saw a Pokemon they've not seen in many years. Ash and Cecilia had to refrain themselves from lashing out as their eyes locked on the Pokemon.

And who can blame their anger?

It was the Pokemon that helped their mother take care of them and Ethan, the one Pokemon you could count on in bad times, the one Pokemon that supported them and mother when growing up and protected them from bullies.

When Delia's eyes locked onto the enemies Pokemon, she screamed.

Her body shivered and was about to give out, luckily Johanna was there to support her from falling.

"It can't be...!" The Kanto mother screamed out.

Back to the battle 

"Destroy them...Mr. Mime!"- Tracey

Picture:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mr Mime

When I looked at Mr. Mime (Mimey) after so long, my heart broke but when I saw his appearance, my body shook in complete anger.

Mimey was indeed abused.

fractures of his hear was teared off, an eye patch over his eye, his arms broken and in casts, his body punctured from what I believe to be from knives, bruises on his neck, burned marks on his legs and mis coloring around his body.

It was horrible.

The audience, spectators, officials and competitors gasped at the horrific appearance that is Mimey. The Pokemon was battered and injured to such an extent that he could barely stand up and move his arms.

Just what has this monster done?

Simon and Delphox were horrified.

"Just what the hell did you do to Mr. Mime?!" Simon said, horrified.

"None of your business, asswipe!" Tracey remarked.

"M-Mr Mime, are you alright?!" Delphox asked, concerned for her ally.

"I-I'm alright." The Psychic/ Fairy Pokemon looked at me and gave a weak smile, "A-A-After all these years, I finally get to see you again Ethan."

"Mimey...?" Tears were falling from my eyes.

"You've c-c-certainly grown. I apologize for not helping that day of the betrayal but I had no choice...Delia and I were forced to..."

"Yes, mother told me everything." I pointed to mother in the stands, "She's been forgiven, and you are too Mimey."

"I'm so glad..." He gazed at his Kanto owner and her two other kids with a weak smile, "It's good to see you again Delia... Ash...Cecilia..."

"Mimey..."

 Even though mother couldn't understand Pokemon language, she got the gist of what her Pokemon partner was saying.

"What did Tracey do to Mimey?!" Cecilia cried loudly in anger.

"Tracey...." Ash muttered darkly before yelling, "You'll pay for this!!"

I was torn at this point.

On one end we have a battle to win but on the other hand Mimey is battling against me, needing help.

What should I-

"Don't you even dare forfeit this match Ethan!" Mimey yelled out.

"What do you-"

"I know you enough to know that you'd probably do that! Listen, I know things are bad at the moment but I need you to battle against me...and win..."

"But Mimey..." I protested.

"No buts mister!" He smiled, "You owe it to your family to get your revenge. No matter the obstacle, you must do it."

I turned my head down, avoiding his gaze.

"I understand..." I turned to the referee, "Please...just start the match."

"Ethan..." Paul looked at his friend in worry, "You don't have to-"

"Referee! Just start the fucking match!" I screamed out.

The Referee and everyone flinched and took a step back. No one even had a clue that the Archangel would act like this.

"L-L-Let the match begin." The referee called out.

"What's wrong Ethan?" Tracey taunted, "Can't hurt a childhood friend? This'll be easy."

"...Shut up..."

"What was that?"

"SHUT UP!!"

 My emotions hit the roof and my aura was bursting out of me. Unknown to myself, my eyes started to glow blood red and angel wings formed on my back.

"Oh my Arceus..." Diancie awed, "He did it, Ethan did it."

"Ethan, for the love of Arceus," Ash begged, "Don't let that power consume you!"

"Please Ethan!" Cecilia yelled out, "Please fight it!"

It was too late.

The power has overtaken me.

I turned my head to Tracey, who shook when his gaze met mine.

"YOU BASTARD!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!"

"M-Mr Mime, use Dazzling Gleam!" Tracey ordered frantically.

"Torterra, Stone Edge!"- Paul retaliated.

"D-Delphox, use Psychic on the battlefield!" Simon requested.

"Diancie...Moonblast followed by Diamond Storm." I ordered.

The Barrier Pokemon kicked things off by emitting a powerful white aura and summoned a variety of shards around him which he then hurled for Diancie. Torterra, the Continent Pokemon, retaliated by by emitting 6 rings of stones which orbited around his body. With a simple order, Torterra hurled the stones at the shards from the Dazzling Gleam move, crushing every single one of them upon collision and forming miniature fireworks. Delphox waved her wand in a mystical manner and emitted a psychic-like aura. She used her witch-like stick and aimed it on the ground, separating the ground in half as she did and made a large chunk of the battle field to float in the air.

"Please, hurl this at Torterra!" Simon ordered.

"I don't think so." I muttered.

Delphox hurled the giant piece of rock at Torterra who just stood in place. Diancie, the Jewel Pokemon created a huge orb of fairy magic and hurled it at the rock, annihilating and shattering it in the process before then using her special move, Diamond Storm. With her hands she conjured a large storm-like twister made of diamonds on the battlefield and hurling it at both opponents, sucking them in and hurting them in the process by the power of the attack and the fact that the twister was made of diamonds, giving both Delphox and Mr. Mime extra damage.

When the storm cleared Delphox and Mr.Mime was standing on their feet, just barely and covered in bruises and cuts. 

"Gravity Diancie." I ordered darkly.

Diancie nodded and conjured a large purple/ black orb which she shot at Mr Mime and Delphox, forcing them to the ground with great pressure.

Paul

Ethan needs to stop immediately.

He needs to be in control of himself again.

I looked at Tracey and he was laughing his head off at the ordeal. 

That snake, I'll kill him after this match is over.

No. My priority now is my friend.

"Ethan, you need to calm down."

"..."

"I know your upset but you can't let your Aura Dark Angel powers control your very judgement." I explained.

"B-But..."

"That's what the traitors want you to do. Look at your mother, your sister, your brother, your boyfriend."

Ethan turned his head to look at them, all gave the expression of worry and concern.

"Think of the happy times with them and your Pokemon, remember the good times and the bad times, and how your family and friends pulled you out." I ordered.

The Fairy user closed his eyes for a moment.

"Now remember the times with Gary and your siblings. How they support and love you just like you do with them. Remember the day Cecilia comforted you when you were down your on your luck, how Ash was there when you won that tournament 4 years ago and how Gary took you out on many dates, especially the one on that starry night."

Ethan smiled slowly, remembering those times.

"Lastly, remember this; You have family, friends, your loved ones who care about you. They all care about you, the citizens of Hielo care about you and I may not be able to show how much I care for my friends at all but Arceus damn it I care about you as well."

Ethan opened his eyes and turned to me.

"Y-You do...?" He asked.

"Of course I do! You helped me when I was down, you supported me like a brother would be. Your the very person who introduced me to Chase and the reason why he and I are together! You have done so much for us and this region that people will remember for eternity."

His powers faded and he smiled.

"Thank you Paul, I needed that."

"Anytime friend." I smirked, "Shall we kick some asses?"

"Yes, lets."

Back to me

After hearing all that from my friend I knew what to do. 

"Diancie, stop the gravity." I ordered. She smiled and nodded.

"As you wish." 

The Jewel Pokemon snapped her fingers and the gravity subsided before fading away. I held my wrist that had my charm bracelet and extended it outwards.

"What are you doing?" Tracey asked.

"Something I should've done from the start." I turned to Diancie, "Shall we friend?"

"Let us win this Ethan and show those traitors who they are dealing with."

I activated a special gem on my bracelet known as the Diancite while the Gem Pokemon touched her stone that was placed around her neck, a diamond pendant with a Mega Evolution stone in the centre.

"Let our hearts unite as one and show everyone just how our bond blossoms! Mega Evolve!" I chanted.

"Mega Evolve!"

A piercing white light covered Diancie from head to the bottom, altering her body. The diamonds and crystals around her body shined brightly like stars and emitted rainbows all over the stadium. The audience and spectators as well as Simon looked at the transformation in awe and admiration.

 When the light died down her new form appeared.

 She was no longer a Diancie, but Mega Diancie

Picture:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Diancie      (Mega Evolution)

"What the hell?!" Tracey freaked out in fear.

"This, Tracey is your demise." I smirked. "You  not only hurt me but the people I love and care about. You betrayed us, hurt us, taunt us, belittle us but after this match that will no longer be  the case. You have done deeds that are unforgivable and must be punished. For your acts against humans and Pokemon you hurt and abused over the years I will say this..."

Tracey was shaking and crying at this point.

"No, please don't! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he begged.

"Saying your sorry will not help you." I replied, "You've made your choices and now you must pay for them dearly."

The camera's were pointed to me.

"This is the end Tracey Sketchit!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 377 58
Discontinued you go to a metallica concert after you bf breaks up with. your friend the bouncer lets you in to meet the band. Lars always caught your...
74.9K 2.2K 34
Hope you enjoy some naruneji Fanfiction #1 femnaru 2021 #4 nolemon 2021 #2 nejinaru 2021 Not mine copy pasted from fanfiction.net story name is Ca...
77.3K 1.7K 23
(Still don't own Pokemon.)Sequel to Pokemon Indigo League(Alternate from the canon)(I thought the name change to Gold and Silver sounds cooler) Ash...
710K 15.9K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.