A Little Piece of Heaven *On...

By emeraldrose187

Zacky and Lisa have been dating for ages and Zacky is getting ready to propose but he wants a few details set... More

A Little Piece of Heaven
Moving In
First Meetings
House Warming
How We Came To Be
Opps!
Meet and Grill
Make a Break for it
Bottles, Vacuums, and Safes
Tiny Voice
Cass's Song
Oh, this is gonna be fun
All bottled up, Right?

Cat and Mouse

141 2 2
By emeraldrose187

*Lauren's POV*

I looked up as everything got quiet wondering if I had unintentionally become visible, but no the cause for the random quiet wasn't me. It was the new girl, Val I think Lisa had called her. She had walked in and sat on the couch right beside Lisa and opposite Matt. I had press a hand to my lips as I realized that she had sat there purposely and was spreading her legs far enough that anyone from Mars could see up her skirt. Providing they were opposite her.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?!" Steph screamed at her.

"You're going to curse in front of the kid?" Val said.

"If you are going to sit in front of your son that way you can bet I'm going to curse all the hell I want to. Your son doesn't need to see that and Matt sure as hell doesn't want to anymore!"

"Funny I don't hear him complaining."

"You little bitch!"

"Excuse me. I don't think I like your language in front of MY son."

"Val..."

"No Matt, if she's going to behave like this I think maybe I should take our baby home."

"Steph will you please go calm down in the kitchen?" Matt asked her.

"What?!"

"Just please..." Matt pleaded with her giving her his best puppy dog eyes.

I sighed disgusted and saw Jimmy frown in my direction.

"Come on Steph, let's get some drinks for everyone."

"Make sure they aren't alcoholic. I don't want any drunken sluts around my son," Val said flashing her a evil grin."

I watched Brian stand up and wrap his arm around Steph as Jimmy put a hand over her mouth and they guided her out of the room like that. It made me sick to listen to this bitch she reminded me of Cass so much with her behavior.  I got up and started wondering around the room trying to distract myself.

"Hey sweetie why don't you come to Mommy?"

"You aren't my Mommy!"

"Yes, I am..."

"No you aren't! Daddy don't make me!" I turned around to look at little James. He'd only been here a short while but I was already starting to like him. He was pretty ok for a kid.

"Honey, this is your Mom," Lisa said trying to soothe him as he buried his face in Matt's shirt.

"No she's not! She's all weird looking!"

"Is this what that bitch has been telling my son?!" Val said but under the anger there were many currents, worry, nerves, and concern. None of them were for the little boy though. Oh no...no, it couldn't be. I rushed out of the room.

*Cass's POV*

I watched the little brat crying in Matt's arms. It would be just my luck the kid actually could see me. I thought about the mess upstairs. I would need to get that cleaned up quickly if I didn't want anyone to know I was out. The boy was crying and Matt looked scared. Apparently the memories I was getting of Val's temper were leading me in the right way. If I could keep them focused on Matt and the kid maybe I could get Lisa out of the picture in a less messy way than my sister. Speaking of Lauren just why was she leaving the room.

"Is there a bathroom here I could use Lisa?"

"Yeah at the top of the stairs, two doors down on the right side."

"Good, and Matthew," I smiled when he flinched as Val's memory told me he would, "when I come back I expect to be able to hold my son or I will take him and we will go home so I can contact the lawyers again."

I turned around and came face to face with a very pale looking Steph holding bottles. Jimmy looked pissed and Brian looked down right murderous. I just flashed them a small smile and made my way back up the steps.

Instead of going down the hall to the bathroom though I walked to the hall closet and quietly picked up the little hand vacuum I had heard from Jimmy's room. Then I quietly walked into Jimmy's room and softly shut the door locking it. I walked into the bathroom to see Lauren examining the empty bottle sitting on the sink. She glanced at me but assuming I was Val she didn't respond.

I smirked walked up behind her before flipping on the hand vacuum. I sucked her up enjoying the surprised look on her face before she disappeared into the vacuum. I picked up the cap and reversed the vacuum into the bottle. Capping it before Lauren managed to rematerialized. I smiled at her as she looked up at me in shock.

"Sucks doesn't it big sis? Don't worry. I'm sure that eventually Jimmy will come to talk to me about how right I was about you and let you out. But first I need to get Lisa out of the picture and that requires you taking my place. Enjoy the smell," I chuckled as I wrapped her back up in the laundry and tucked her in the hamper piling the rest of the laundry back on top. I quickly replaced the hand vacuum and made my way back down stairs.

*Matt’s POV*

James was crying. I honestly have no idea what came over him. Steph and I had never told him that Val wasn’t his mother. We would never do that to him because it would just confuse him. I couldn’t believe that Val was actually trying to use James to get to me. Yeah she had tried to get me back using manipulation in the past but never through our son. Frankly I was pissed that she would stoop to something like this but I was more scared of her keeping me from my son.

“James, son, why would you tell your Mommy she’s not your Mom?” I asked him.

“She’s not my Mom! I know my Mommy and that’s not her!”

I watched his little eyes fill up with tears again.

“Sweetie how do you know it’s not your mom?” Steph asked him gently.

“Steph?” I asked anxiously. I didn’t want Val to walk in and hear this.

*Cass’s POV*

“She’s blurry sometimes and she doesn’t look like Mom. She looks like someone else.” James said.

“Well that sounds to me like maybe a nap is in order?” I said with a tight lipped smile.

Everyone was sitting in roughly the same spots but no one was smiling. The brat was sitting on Matt’s lap with a sullen, tear streaked face.

“I’m not tired!”

“Sweetie I think your Mommy is right. I think you need a nap.” Steph said and checked his forehead. The little brat didn’t have a fever. But I couldn’t tell her that. I wonder if Lauren knew he could see us? Better yet how could he see me since I was supposed to be possessing her body?

“Do you mind if I put him down Val?” Steph asked. I continued looking around the room.

“Val?” Matt said anxiously.

Oh shit that’s right. “No that’s fine go ahead. I’m sure that you need the practice. That is if you can ever get Matt to have kids with you.”

“Val!” This was from Lisa. I rolled my eyes.

“Mind if I help myself to a drink?” I asked Lisa.

“No of course not.”

“Zacky would you be a dear and show me where your glasses and things are?”

“Yeah, sure.”

I got up and slowly sashayed out of the room making sure my hips swung just right. Men are rather base creatures no matter what decade it is. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge grabbing a cold beer. I turned around to face Zacky leaning against the counter.

“Got a glass for a girl?” I asked holding up the bottle.

“Yeah, they’re right up here,” he said reaching into the cupboard as I ogled his cute little butt. 

“Can I ask why you’re giving Matt and Steph such a hard time. I thought we talked about this last week and we agreed that you were going to try to move on?”

“I did? Oh well you know how it is. I guess old habits just die hard.”

“Val come on. You know he’s happy now. He hasn’t been this happy since you guys first got together. Let them be. Steph’s done everything you asked to prove that she can be a positive influence in James’ life.”

“Oh I know. I guess I’m just lonely,” I said brushing my hand against his shoulder and down his arm before I took the glass from him. I opened the beer and poured it in the glass.

“You know Zacky I want to thank you for being such a good friend to me. I know it’s been hard especially with the strain it’s put on your relationship with Matt.”

“I just want us to all be happy Val. Now I promised Matt that this was going to stop.”

“Oh, alright. I guess I can try harder,” I said squeezing his shoulder before I wrapped my arm around his neck and kissed his cheek. “Especially since you did try so hard,” I whispered in his ear brushing my body against his suggestively, “to make this work for all of us.”

“Uh Val?” Zacky said.

I stepped back and gave him a smile. “Do you think Lisa would like a beer too? She seemed kind of on edge.”

“I’ll, uh, go see,” Zacky said.

I smiled as he stepped out of the room. I grabbed a wine glass and poured a glass of her favorite wine. I carefully pried open the small compartment at the back of the counter and removed the small baggie of powdered laudanum. I added a small pinch to the glass. As I had discovered in the past it seems to have grown stronger the longer it sat. I carefully put it back and replaced the small tile in the wall. Upon close inspection you couldn’t tell the tile had been moved unless you looked up real close and you knew what you were looking for.

“Val? She said she’d rather have…”

“Wine?” I said turning around and handing him the glass.

“Yeah,” he smiled at me awkwardly. I picked up my glass, grabbed another beer and moved into the living room letting Zacky follow me again.

I handed the beer to Steph. She took it and looked at me questioningly.

“I just wanted to apologize for my behavior earlier today. I guess I just let my jealousy get in the way.”

“Well, I suppose I can understand how hard it would be for you.”

“No, you can’t not really,” I said bitterly and gave her a twisted smile, “but I appreciate that you try.”

“You’re welcome.”

“You know, Zacky if you guys don’t mind I think maybe we should be going.” Matt said. “That is if you don’t mind us still taking him for the weekend.”

“Oh no of course not. He needs time with his father.” I said praying that I didn’t sound to anxious. I didn’t want to get stuck with the brat, but I didn’t want them to suspect there was something wrong.

“Ok then,” Matt said. Steph rose and sat the beer on the coffee table. Matt quickly gathered a sleeping James from the guest room upstairs and waved an awkward goodbye to us.

Two down and three to go.

“You know I hate to cut it short but I probably should be checking on Michelle, you know to make sure she’s not feeling any worse.”

“Yeah we understand dude.”

He put his beer bottle in the bin Lisa had set in the room for us and left.

Three down, I smiled as Lisa sipped her wine. Make that four. Now just to deal with Jimmy.

“You know Jimmy. I’m kind of worried about Johnny. He seems like he’s drank a lot and his poor dog is home all alone.”

He glared at me but after watching Johnny for a minute he sighed.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. I’ll take short shit home and let his dog out. It’s not his poor dogs fault.”

“Always such an angel Jimmy.”

“Yeah thanks Val,” he said picking up Johnny and heading outside picking up Johnny’s keys on his way.

“Well, I don’t know why, but suddenly I’m feeling very tired. I think I’m going to bed,” Lisa slurred.

I smiled to myself as Zacky looked at her a little concerned.

“You sure you’re ok Babe?”

“Yeah, I think I’m just a little over stressed.”

“You should probably just go to bed and relax. Maybe sleep in tomorrow. Would you guys mind if I borrow your guest room until Jimmy gets back?”

“You can stay all night if you want,” Lisa said yawning.

“Are you sure you don’t mind?”

“Not at all. Jimmy’s already picked out his room,” Zacky said with an uneasy smile. “Maybe I should go to bed with Lisa.”

“Don’t be silly, Zacky. You can stay up and visit with Val. You did amazing by the way. I’m so proud that you apologized to Steph it’s a real step in the right direction.” Lisa said before turning and heading up the steps.

“So Zacky, how about another drink?”

“Sure, I guess.”

~A Few Hours Later~

“We are out of beer,” Zacky slurred.

“We are also out of liquor,” I said holding up the empty Jack bottle.

“Well then I guess it’s time for bed?” Zacky said.

“Maybe, but I think you’re gonna have to help me up the stairs,” I giggled happy to have the chance to be drunk again.

“Alright,” he put his arm around me as we stood up and stumbled into the hallway. We stumbled backwards then tried to make it up the steps. One step, two steps, three….

“Opps,” I giggled as I missed the next step and lost my footing falling back the few stairs we made it up. Since Zacky had still been holding on to me he tumbled down as well. We laughed and got up dusting ourselves off and tried again. This time we only made it two steps before Zacky missed his step and we tumbled again.

“Uh maybe we should stay down here tonight,” Zacky said laughing.

“Yeah, oh look,” I pushed up his sleeve and kissed a spot that was already starting to bruise.

“What are you doing?”

“Kissing your boo boos silly. Don’t you know that makes them better?” I giggled.

“I have boo boos?”

“A few bruises,” I whispered pressing a kiss to neck.

“Do I have a bruise there?”

“Yeah…you know we should probably find somewhere to sleep down here.”

“We’re going to sleep on the couch.”

“That seems like it could be cozy,”  I giggled and nuzzled him.

“Nah it pulls out into a bed,” Zacky laughed and struggled to sit up. He pulled the bed out and I grinned when I saw there were already sheets and a blanket folded into it.

“Lisa does think of everything doesn’t she?”

“Yeah…”

“You know I have some bruises too.”

“Should I kiss them to make them better?”

“Yeah you should…” I said lifting my shirt to show him my stomach. “I have one here, and one here,” I said pointing to my side and then my stomach. Zacky got on his knees and kissed my side then my stomach. Unlike our Zachary, Zacky was a rebel and the feel of his cool snakebites in contrast with his warm lips on my skin. Oh and did it feel heavenly to be able to be alive. To be able to drink, to be touched and to be able to touch. I didn’t ever want to give this up. I could feel Val trying to push her way back and push me out but I shoved her down.

“Zacky, I have more bruises,” I whispered and removed my shirt. I saw his eyes widen and then I unfastened my bra. “I need more healing Zacky.” I smiled as his lips returned to my skin. “You know I should check you for more bruises.” Zacky stopped kissing me to remove his clothes. I finished stripping off mine and we tumbled into the bed kissing each other hungrily.

~The Next Morning *Zacky’s POV*~

I woke up down stairs on the folding bed my head pounding. I really needed to stop drinking so much. The crazy dreams it was giving me. I felt someone stir beside me and I looked over to see Val in bed beside me. Naked. Oh shit. Oh no. We couldn’t have. I couldn’t have. Oh god. I scrambled out of bed and grabbed my clothes. I tossed Val’s on the bed and watched her start awake.

“What the hell?”

“Put those on. Listen Val I’m sorry I shouldn’t have gotten so drunk last night. It was a mistake and please don’t tell Lisa.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 969 42
Dear God Series - 1 A visit to her brother's burial site sets Stephanie on a collision course with her past. A lot of things have changed since the l...
2.7K 186 70
Joella Durbin was talked into working at her Father's studio when she asked him for help finding some work. Not being able to find anything else is...
25.2K 610 21
Zacky and Brian (Synyster Gates) are best friends/band mates. Is there something more? Will things work out or will Zacky be left heart broken? ***Wa...
62.1K 1K 30
Rating: Explicit//Rated R Archive Warning: This story contains violence and rape. So, do not read if you are uncomfortable with these subjects. Words...