Doppelgänger killer (Tvd)

Od youwillneverknow989

Rosa Gilbert is the aunt of Elena Gilbert. Unfortunately, after the death of Layla and John Gilbert. Rosa's m... Více

Normal
Scheming and smiling
Protection
Elena
Decision
Katherine
Enemies
The old, the new and the ugly past
Long story short

Kidnapped

1.5K 37 1
Od youwillneverknow989

Rosa Gilbert while attempting to make contact with Elena was kidnapped by Rose and Trevor purely for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

how the family reunion will end?

I carefully open my eyes and look around to see I'm tied to a chair in a rickety, broken down house with boards over all the windows. Some sort of vampire haven? Then why aren't I dead?

"Hello? Anyone feeling like giving me an introduction?" I call out feeling behind my back and my fingers brush over the small knife I've kept up the sleeve of my jacket.

I, with some trouble, am able to pull the knife out and I start cutting the ropes that have been binding my hands together for seemingly hours judging by the painful scathes on my wrists.

"Who is that?" I hear my nieces voice making me perk up in surprise. Glancing over to the open doorway, I see Elena Gilbert standing next to a woman with short dark hair and a brooding expression. From the way she holds herself I assume she is a vampire.

"I am your aunt, I'm offended you don't remember me 'Lena" I say calling her the nickname which many of our family called her when she was very young.

Elena and I had an okay relationship before I killed her grandparents, I was friends with a lot of her friends so we naturally got along quite well. But well... The whole murder case made things strained, even after I got 'proven' innocent. I don't know how many people really believed it.

"Oh my god- Rosa? Keep her away from me" she says to the dark haired vampire hiding behind her and I chuckle to myself as I continue cutting at the ropes around my wrists.

"Calm down I'm tied up- and what could I achieve by hurting you." I say rolling my eyes at the girls visible fear.

"Who are you?" I ask the unfamiliar vampire.

"Rose. Should I ask why the doppelgänger is so afraid of you?" She asks and I stand up out of my seat to everyone's surprise and I put my pocket knife away. Throwing the ropes that used to tie me down onto the ground in front of me I let out a breath of relief.

The vampire doesn't seem too upset about me getting out of my restrains, obviously confident they can take care of an unarmed human. Cocky prick.

"Well I did kill her grandparents- my parents... and not in the most peaceful way either... are you a friend of my nieces?" I question, remembering that night. At this point I can't be bothered to lie to Elena about killing them. After all she's friends with vampires these days so she'll get used to it.

"How did-"

"Rose he's here, this was a mistake" a man says as he abruptly enters the room, interrupting Rose and she turns to him.

"No I told you I would get us out of this you have got to trust me" Rose encourages, walking up to him but he continues pacing anxiously.

"He wants me dead Rose!" he yells with fear evident in every fibre of his words and actions. Now who the hell is 'He'? because if 'He' is Klaus I might just be a bit screwed.

"He wants her more." Rose argues, gesturing to Elena. I get bored of being in the dark and clear my throat loudly, bringing the attention back to myself.

"Who is 'he'?" I ask crossing my arms with an eyebrow raised curiously. Surprisingly Rose entertains my question without hesitance.

"An original vampire." she says and I sigh tilting my head to the side. Well that narrows things down- but not in a good way.

"Well this sucks." I murmur to myself. Worst case, it's Klaus and he sees me and the doppelgänger together, finds out we are related and I knew the whole time and then kills me.

"Which one?" I ask, trying not to convey my concern.

"Elijah." the vampire responds making me sigh in relief, dropping down to sit on a couch and recover from my head ache. I can deal with Eliajh... probably... if he remembers me.

"I can't do this you give her to him he'll have mercy on you but I need to get out of here." Trevor says panicked and I get ready to make a run for it down the hallway if things go south.

"hey what are we?" Rose asks and I glance back to her, wondering what sort of dynamic they have.

"We are family" he replies, seeming to calm down a bit. Well that's kinda cute... I might feel sorry for them when I rip their limbs off and shove vervain into their eyes. I haven't had a vampire get the jump on me since I met Klaus- and I don't appreciate being knocked out.

"Forever." he continues. Then from downstairs I hear an echoing knock against the door. Rose goes off to answer the door.

Anxiously I swallow, straightening my posture as I watch the entrance to the room. Awaiting the speeding form of a vampire to come towards us.

"You're scared." Elena whispers and I scoff quietly before standing up.

"Yeah- no shit Sherlock, get over here." I mutter back, grabbing her arm. She yelps slightly as I pull her behind me.

"Just stay behind me okay?" I order, a determined expression covering whatever anxiousness I have about opposing an original.

"Why are you helping me?" She asks confused. I shake my head looking to the door then back to her.

"Shut up and don't push your luck Elena. I didn't come back here just for you to get yourself killed... if it isn't obvious, I know who's coming to get you, and they aren't the sort of guy you want to fuck with." I say and Elena frowns.

"John said you were a vampire hunter that left our family to live with vampires." Elena says and I hum, tilting my head from side to side. That's a nicer way to describe it than what I thought my dear brother would recall the situation.

"Not entirely wrong. But what can I say, I heard you were in trouble from the great vine and thought I'd drop by to make sure you don't get yourself into more trouble than you already have." I say, softening my voice as I see how nervous Elena really is. No need to startle her anymore than she already is. That seems to calm her down enough for her to keep quiet.

Some time passes and Elena pulls out a note that reads:

Stefan and Damon are coming

-b

I nod at her and mouth 'Salvatore's' and she nods, looking somewhat confused as to how I know them. Oh great! 150 year old vampires against an original. This is going to go swimmingly.

My grip tightens around the doppelgängers arm as Elijah enters the room. He vamp speeds in front of us and I do my best not to flinch.

"Human... impossible" Elijah mumbles as he looks over my shoulder to Elena who seems like shes about to cry. Then Elijah turns his gaze over to me. "Hello there." He greets with a hint of confusion.

"Elijah, it's been a while, huh?" I greet him back sarcastically like I'm not completely confused, scared and angry at the same time. Just keep it together, Rosa.

"I see you found the doppelgänger, can I assume that means Klaus knows as well?" He asks and I almost trip over my own feet, he knows I know Klaus? Fuck. Well. There goes my very slim chance of survival.

"Oh- uh... yea- no I haven't really had the chance. I was busy getting kidnapped by your freaky friends." I make up an excuse that Elijah seems to buy.

"In that case we need to have a talk... but first I have one last thing to attend to..." Elijah says and he turns to Trevor.

"I waited for this day for so long Elijah. I'm truly sorry." he says as Elijah circles him like prey. "Oh no your apology isn't necessary." Elijah says. I block Elena's view knowing someone's going to die.

"Yes yes it is you trusted me with Katarina and I failed you." Trevor says looking like he's about to break down as tears brim in his eyes.

"Well Yes you are the guilty one rose aided you because she was loyal to you " he says a deathly calm tone. "Where was your loyalty ?" He asks with a distinct 'I'm going to rip your head off' look. "I beg your forgiveness" Trevor says looking Elijah in the eye.

"So granted" Elijah says and Trevor smiles but the happy moment ends quickly as Elijah draws back his arm and punches his head off.

Rose gasps and so does Elena who decided to peek. I sigh.

"You" rose yells. "Don't Rose. Now that you're free" Elijah says while wiping the blood off his hand casually.

"Come" he urges us "What about the moon stone" Elena rushes out.

"god why can't my family- for once just keep their damn mouth shut" I mutter. Or their legs.
I've heard some stories. Good old Tatia, Katherine and of course even my dear brother had his glory days.

"What do you know about the moon stone?" Elijah asks and Elena dumbly replies "I know you need it and I know where it is." she says scared and I sigh rubbing my temples. "Yes" he indicates to continue.

"That's not how This works" she says "are you negotiating with me?" He asks with a hint of amusement. "It's the first I've heard of it" rose says still crying.

"What's this vervain doing around your neck" he says ripping the necklace off and throwing it onto the ground. "Tell me where the moon stone is" he compels her.

"in the tomb underneath the church ruins" she says with a monochrome tone and I hum in thought. Great. My niece is an idiot that doesn't drink vervain.

"What is it doing there?" He asks her curiously.

"It's with Katherine" she whispers.

"Interesting" he says and than a crash is heard from the other side of the house. "Who else is here?" He asks more directed at me than Rose and I just shrug my shoulders with a slight smile.

A flash of a vamp speed goes by me and Elijah grabs my wrist so I don't leave. I try to push Elijah off me but well... we can't all be vampires. I might have a chance to overpower vampires below 500 years old but against an original...not so much. But to be fair on my part that is better than the situation for pretty much all other humans.

"Rose?" Elijah asks warningly.

"I don't know who it is" she responds desperately. "Up here." a voice whispers from up the stairs and Elijah vamp speeds up there with me and nobody's there."Down here" a deeper more playful voice calls.

Elijah once again speeds towards the voice, tugging me behind him and I give a questioning look to Elena and she nods.

A stake is shot through Eliajh's hand and unfazed he pulls it out and I take my chance to kick Elijah off me and in an instant I am sped by a vampire to where two vampires are hiding.

"Excuse me to whom it may concern your making a mistake if you think you can beat me. You can't I repeat you can not beat me" he say cockily.

"I want the girls on the count of three or heads will roll.1...2..." he trails off  "I'll come with you just please don't hurt my friends they were just trying to help me" Elena exclaims and Elijah vamp speeds up to her.

"What game are you playing " he asks and she throws a vervain grenade at his face and I pull her back behind a wall. I hear Elijah scream and gunshots so I walk back and I see Elijah deaicate with huge stake through his heart.

I gasp for a second worried he is actually dead but nope that's definitely not a white oak coat hanger.

I glare at rose and she runs off . "Just let her go" Elena says to the older Salvatore and then runs to her boyfriend.

"And who are you?" The raven haired Salvatore asks.

"I'm a friend. It's really a honour to meet you, Damon Salvatore...and Stefan Salvatore I've heard a lot about you. Well I best be off things to do, people to kill." i wink to Elena, walking backwards a few paces.

"We will be seeing each other very soon Salvatores, Elena" I say walking away form them and onto the upstairs couch when I hear them leave walk back down and I pull the stake out off Elijah.

"Wakey wakey" I say kicking him slightly as his skin starts to turn to its normal colour."Rosa what are you still doing here." he say getting up.

"Thought you'd be lonely" I say innocently.

"...And I'm curious why you are getting the doppelgänger for Klaus." I say and he takes a deep breath.

"I'm not. But seeing as you are you should probably-"

"Yeah about that. Elena's my niece. I'm here to protect her from Klaus" I say and he frowns. "The doppelgänger is your niece?" He asks and I nod.

"Yup she might hate my guts because I'm the family psycho but she's still my niece and the last time I saw her she was an innocent Ten year old but now she's hanging out with vampires and is in danger from one of the oldest vampires of all time... I guess she needs all the help she can get" I say and I start to get curious.

"So how do you plan to do it? I mean I hate to burst your bubble but there is only one weapon that can do that and it could be used against you as well" I say sarcastically knowing Mikeal has the last white oak stake.

"I have a plan"

"Then I'm in"

The Salvatore boarding house

I walk into the living room "who's there" Stefan asks picking up a stake.

"I'm not here to hurt you I want to help you protect Elena" I say stepping forward "and why would you do that" He asks still holding the stake up.

"I'm just a helpful person hoping to not let another one of my family suffer" I say Smirking.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

687K 13.7K 32
Bailey Gilbert was only 4 where her parents died. To make things easier for her to cope she started calling her auntie Jenna, mummy. She try's her ha...
4.8K 149 12
❝𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪.❞ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃, Elena Gilbert fell in...
34.4K 1.1K 46
Now M Rated. A/H. A/U. In the windy city of Chicago. Struggling, Elena Gilbert gets mistakenly identified as missing wealthy socialite, Katherine Sal...
33.8K 796 49
Rosalie Gilbert is the non-identical twin of Elena Gilbert. She has been away at a boarding school in Washington for a year, and has come back to sta...