A spider in riverdale

By Spiderfan92

My name is Peter Parker, some of you might know my story, and some of you doesn't, this isn't the story about... More

Cast
Before Riverdale pt.1
Before Riverdale pt.2
Before riverdale pt.3
Before Riverdale pt.4 (end prequel)
Moving to Riverdale
new home, secrets and dancing
Dances, partying and betrayal
Spiderman, friends, comfort and a dead body
Brand new day, same drama
Peprally and new friendships
Newspaper and dating
A sticky situation, You were right
Revenge
Anger and breakup
I hate you Peter Parker and superheroes
Breaking the law......again
Movie night
Reveal yourself Peter Parker
Dinner party, secrets revealed
Who was my father?
Trailerpark, old romances and kissing
Parker luck
Protection squad
So yeah, that happend
Manhunt or you could say girlhunt
School night?, lets go clubbing
Police?, what now
girlfriend? And planning a babyshower
Work it out
The whyte wyrm and a babyshower
Untitled part
The best worst guide ever and I'm so sorry
Jugheads birthday, the one with all the drama
The sad truth
New day, old faces
The punishment and a new party
Cleaning and hangout
Serpents with a new threat
Serpents one of us
Football, dinning and truth
I'm Peter Parker
Plans and fighting
Peters birthday, secrets revealed
Peters birthday unexpected surprise
Another dance, another plan is set in motion
The oblivious world of Peter Parker
New drama, same Old parker luck
The reunion
War of the exes
Another day, more trouble
Jumped
Can we trust the police?
Protect him
What do you think cheryl?
Saving Polly

New school, new start

3K 39 57
By Spiderfan92

Peters pov:

The alarm started to ring, its official our first day at riverdale highschool, honestly i'm looking forward to see what riverdale has to offer, I just hope that riverdale doesn't have its very own flash Thompson, jesus that would be a real bummer if thats the case, but why wouldn't they?, every school has their own bully.

"Petey that is not a pillow by the way", veronica said, I opened my eyes fully to see where my head was resting, oh my god, I jumped straight from the bed, almost forgetting to tone it down, as I could easily jump from wall to wall.

"I'm sorry Ronnie, I just slept so well, I didn't know my head was resting there, i'm just gonna go change, yeah thats what i'm gonna do", I replied really awkwardly, Jesus why did this happen to me (let me tell you why, its because of a little thing I like to call the parker luck, look it up its a real condition, okay maybe not a medical condtion, but its just hard to explain).

When I left her room for the bedroom I could hear her laugh through the door, so I went to do the deed as they say, and went downstairs for breakfast, and saw veronica in already there in a, okay I kinda wanna say old woman dress, ouch, what the hell was that, I looked down on the plate and saw an apple, I could feel my spidersense tingle just a smidged, and looked to Ronnie who glared at me.

"What did you say Parker?, was it old woman dress?, I would have you know this a tiffanys, and I look beautiful in this, and I do not look like an old woman", veronica said in a Stern voice, shit did I say that out loud, me and my big mouth.

"What no, I didn't mean it like your old, well in my defence I didn't intend on saying it out loud", again with the tingle, "I mean your young for someone who wears old ladys clothes", okay wrong words again, she has a butter knife in hand now, she wouldn't throw it at me or stab me, would she?, "okay, i'm not good with words Ronnie, most of the time I say the wrong thing, but listen, its wasn't meant as an insult, okay maybe a little bit, but you know what you look gorgeous and beautiful in it, and i'm just gonna stop talk, before I say something stupid again", I said both a little nervous and happy that she haven't shanked me yet.

She started to laugh really hard, "oh petey I was just gonna yank your chain", yeah right Ronnie, I know you were minutes away from shanking me with that dull butter knife, "but we really should get going, we have school today and that letty, kitty, hetty" she couldnt remember here name, "Betty", I said to jump start her memories, "oh right Betty, she's gonna show us around before school starts, when are you and May going to move into the House?", she said as we started to leave for our first day at riverdale high.

"May said at the end of the week, so were going to stay at the pembrooke with you and Hermione for the next couple of days", I said as we entered the car Smithers was driving.

Riverdale high:

We exited out of the car and bid Smithers a good day, we walked into the school and was greeted by mister weatherbee, "hello you two must be veronica lodge and Peter parker, ms Cooper is running a little late, but she will be here soon, she is always so well mannered" weatherbee said, okay so what I just learned from him, Betty is like the girl next door, kinda Sweet, loved by everyone, and to be honest she does look kinda cute, then there was a knock on the principals door and in came Betty.

"Sorry i'm late mr weatherbee, oh hey Peter, hey veronica" Betty said as she greeted us with a might I say charming smile.

"Hey Betty, its okay, Peter and I just arrived 10 minutes ago, so no problem", veronica replied with a soft smile also.

"Great, okay guys lets start the Tour of riverdale high" Betty said in a chipper tone, okay she seems kinda happy.

We exited from the principals Office, so we could start this Tour of ours.

The first thing I noticed was Archie from last night, with two other students, maybe jocks, talking but I didn't fell like listening in as that is rudd to do.

"Okay you two, I normally start this Tour by telling a little about the history of the school, the Doors of riverdale high first opened in 1941 an..", veronica interupted her quickly "and it has apperently not been redecorated since, so what does riverdale have to offer, any nightclubs worthy of visiting, any social seen I just have to see?"

My phone started to ring, "sorry guys I have to take this".

"This is Peter, who is this", I said into the phone, since it was an unknown number.

"wow you already deleted my number peter?" The voice replied in a sassy-ish tone.

"haha, funny Ned, you finally got a new phone, whats up?", I asked as I could never forget that voice.

"Oh nothing much, just wanting to know how is riverdale and that I asked Betty out and she said yes", he replied and casually said the last part as it wasn't a big deal.

"Oh its my first day here, and its going okay, veronica and I are being shown around by a girl named Betty" the it came to me, "wait wait, wait, you asked Betty brant out and she said yes, dude thats awesome" I replied and was happy for him.

"Yeah well, after I saw your and mj's goodbye kiss, I kinda thought about it and decided to go for it, and she said yes, and this friday we have our first date, by the way do you like mj?", he said.

"Good for you Ned, you deserve all the happiness in the world, and for the mj thing, yeah I kinda do like her, but it is what it is, they are going to continue the Tour, I'll talk to you later", I said and hang up after he said his goodbye.

I walked towards veronica and Betty and stopped, when this guy came in from the side and said to Ronnie question about what the spots of riverdale "well we have a strip club named the hoezone, a tragic gay bar named innuendo, friday is the football game, where the bulldogs play, satuarday is movie night, everyone is showing up, no matter what movie is being played, and sunday, well thank god for HBO, my name is kevin Keller and i'm", veronica interupted him (okay she is really good at interupting people), "gay, thank god, lets be best friends".

"Well is it true what they say about your dad?" He asks Ronnie, from where I stand I can see her eyes darken, I have learned that she is ice vold when she wants to be.

"That he is the devil reincarnated, I stand by my father, does everyone here know about him", veronica says as Betty and Kevin Exchanges looks that says yes.

"We're already 10 minutes in and i'm the blue Jasmine of riverdale high", veronica says, and started Walking.

Music auditorium:

I turned left instead of right when I heard this amazing voice singing, I entered through the double Doors, and saw three women on the stage, I stood by the door, I could see on the stage Archie approching them, the middle one seems like the front figure  of the group and the other two seems like the background singers.

When they noticed archies presence the Leader motioned her hand for them to stop, and she said "sorry, this is a closed rehersal"

Archie said "sorry its just, your Josie right, I have written these songs, and I hoped you might would talk to me about some of the songs I wrote", I could see Archie really wanting this, and I actually hoped, she would hear him out.

But Josie would it different "let me just stop you there, your starting at our pussycat ears which is rude, but we are building a brand, were creating our own thing, last year we won battle of the bands, this year we are going to build on that success, and there for Justin gingerlake, not gonna happen", okay she is kinda mean, but maybe she just can't focus on him, when she has to focus on her groups own Music.

Archie left without a sound, when I heard the girls talking, and I could swear I heard on of them say, "hey Josie, who is that handsome guy by the door", I just stood by the door and went to open it when one of the other girls yelled to me, "stranger by the door, this is a closed practice".

I replied "sorry, I didn't know that, I just heard singing coming from here, and went to check it out, sorry for the intrusion", I started to open the door, when the lead Singer yelled to me.

"I'm Josie by the way, this is valerie and melody, who are you?, you seem new here", the one named Josie said.

I turned around and smiled at her, "i'm Peter parker, and yeah, your right, I recently moved here from new York with my aunt, are you guys students here also?", I asked as I made my way to the scene to greet them proberly.

"So Peter, why did you move here, if I may ask?", valerie asked.

"Well its a long story, the short version, my aunt got tired of all the danger in new York and wanted us to move to a safer place, which is riverdale", I said not telling the entire story, maybe another time, I got a text from veronica asking where I was, "I got to go, sorry, I kinda ditched the Tour to check out your Music, by the way amazing, see you around?", I said, and turned to leave to join the tour once again, when I reached double Doors and left, I instantly saw veronica, Kevin and Betty.

Veronicas pov:

Riverdale high hallway:

Where is Peter?, I texted him like 2 minutes ago and he hasnt replied, oh well maybe he went the wrong way.

I saw Archie Walking away from the auditorium, and said "there is the hottie you were with last night, a red haired Ansel elgort, is he your boyfriend.

"No hes straight", Kevin said and Betty said "no were just friends" at the same time.

"Hey guys", Peter said and scared us a little, like where did he come from.

"Hey petey, where have you been?", I asked as I turned around to face him, god those curls, they are amazing, wait what did I ask again, oh right, where he had been.

"Well I kinda heard singing from the auditorium, so I decided to check it out, and found Archie talking to three girls, Josie, valerie and melody, and I kinda talked with them for a bit, but then I got your text and remember that we had this tour going, and left to join up with you again, and oh i'm Peter by the way, nice to meet you", Peter explained and extended my hand for Kevin to shake.

"Hey i'm Kevin and are you by any chance gay, since your kinda hot and all", Kevin said, he has no boundaries it appears.

Peter was beet red "ehhhh, n-n-no, i'm not gay, but you are apperently, and thats cool, and well sorry i'm making this awkward, lets try this again, no i'm not gay, but I hope you do find the one", Peter replied after He found his voice again.

"Well since neither of you are interested in Archie, do you mind putting a word in for me, since I have tried every flavor of boy, except orange", I replied kinda dreamy, but them rembered Peter was next to me, I turned around to look at his face, it was kinda hard to read his emotions, maybe he didn't care about it.

We continued to walk down the hallway, when Kevin spoke up about the topic of Archie, "well Archie and Betty aren't dating, but they are endgame"

We had previously talked about the semi-formal, and I said "well then you should ask him to the dance".

Peter said "wait what dance nobody said anything about a dance, I can't dance, I have two left feet, Ronnie you know i'm clumsy, what if I trip or worse, what if I step on someone", he is cute when he is panicking.

Kevin then said "well Peter, that might not be necessary, since there is a rumor that the dance will be cancelled, after what happend to Jason, they will announce it at the assembly"

Peter asked "okay, but who is Jason and what happend to him?".

Both Betty and Kevin looked eachother in the eyes and didn't say anything.

 Peters pov:

Auditorium assembly:

I sat together with Ronnie, Kevin and Betty, when this redhead took the stage to speak.

"Who is she?", I asked.

"That is Cheryl blossom, she is Jasons sister, and the one that survived, the accident, they haven't found the body of Jason yet, it was a drowing, Cheryl says that, Jason saved her but couldnt save himself", Kevin said, I noticed Betty clenching her fists, when Kevin said her name, Cheryls name seems to have the same effect on Betty as voldemort has on Harry Potter.

After the minute of silence for the fallen Jason, Cheryl started her speech "thank you for the silence for my brother, many of you have been lucky to know my brother personally, each of you meant the World to him, I loved my brother dearly, so with that in heart that I know my brother so well, I know my brother wouldn't have wanted us to mourn him, he would have wanted us to move on with our life, which is why I have asked the school not to cancel the dance, thank you, that would be all", Cheryl had tears in her eyes during her speech, and everybody clapped at her, for her decision to honor Jason instead of mourning him, maybe this is what everyone needs, I didn't know him, but I could tell by the look from our peers, that he means something to them, wether it be bullly, lover, friend or family.

lunch break cafeteria:

Veronica and I stood in line in the cafeteria, "so Ronnie, do you like it here?", I asked as the cantine lady said next.

"Well yeah, its quite nice here, but everyone is staring at me, do you think its because of my dad?", she asked and paid for both our meals.

"Well yeah, they aren't staring at the geek next door Ronnie, so yeah it got to be either you or because they know who your dad is, they're staring at you".

"Well petey, I can tell you that the girl over there aren't staring at me, who is she?", she asked, was it a little jealousy I could hear in her voice.

I looked around and saw the one looking at us, and I smiled and waved at her, she smiled and waved back, before she turned around and continued what ever she was doing.

"Well, thats Josie she is the one I meet in the auditorium, the one with the singing voice of an Angel", I said, after we found the door that lead outside we walked out side by side.

Lunch break, food court:

We looked around and quickly noticed the table with, Archie, Betty and Kevin, we decided to walk over to them and join them for lunch.

When we were close we could hear them playing Music from a laptop, "can we join?, and what are we doing", veronica asked for the both of us.

"Yeah ofcourse, and were listening to some Music Archie wrote and has since sung and recorded", Betty said, as both veronica and I sat down.

"I thought we had to pretend to like archies Music, but it is actually really good", Kevin said, as if he relly thought Archies Music would suck.

"Well Archie, it does sound good, is this why you were talking to Josie earlier today, to hear her opinion on it?", I asked, and from the look on archies face he didn't know that I was there.

"Well yeah, its rough and I could really use her opinion on it, since she is a musician afterall and a good one on top of that, I didn't even notice you there Peter, where were you?", Archie said and asked me the question since he hadnt noticed me.

"Well I was on the school Tour with Betty, when I heard singing coming from there and I just walked in through the front entrance, and saw you Walking on stage and then she turned your proposition down and you walked away and I had a brief encounter with her, meoldy and valerie, but from the little bit I heard you sound awesome Archie", I answered.

Veronica said "yeah Peters right, but I wouldn't just say good I would say incredible, is this your thing Music?, are you doing something with this?".

"Hows your first day here?, good?", Archie asked.

"Well not to be a complete narcissist, but I kinda thought that people would be a little more", veronica started, but Kevin interupted her "obessed, with you?, any other year you would be #trending number 1,but this year Jasons death and Cheryl trying to win best psycho Oscar for her role in riverdale highs red widow", Kevin said

"Sorry guys I got to go, I have a meeting with Grundy, and then football tryouts", Archie said as he left the table, but not before veronica said "you play football too?, what dont you do?".

Kevin got some evil eyes on him and said to veronica "no blue Jasmine, before you as, she has not invited him to the dance", and Betty got panic in her eyes and said, "no, not yet, and dont talk about Archie".

"Veronica lodge, I heard whispering, i'm Cheryl blossom, May I sit, hey Betty and whoever you are, do you mind", Cheryl demanded  one than asked, well she seems like the veronica I met the first time, maybe she not as big a mean girl as veronica was, but when has my luck ever been just that?.

"So what are you Four hens gossiping about?, Archie efron, from boy to man?", she asked and wanted to know more.

I could see Betty shaking her head, and sending a look that said 'change the subject, please'.

"Extra curriculara, weatherbee wants us to join a few", veronica said.

"Cheerleading, you must, i'm the captain of the river vixens", Cheryl said to veronica and turned to me "so whats your name and what do you wanna do", Cheryl asked.

"Well i'm Peter and I was thinking maybe", Cheryl interupted "well sorry Peter, I got bored dont really care what your into", she said, well its official, she is New York veronica 2.0, what a bitch, woops I meant not so nice lady, better not get May on my back again for using the b word.

"I was on top of the elite Pyramid at Spence so i'm in", veronica said and looked at Betty and continued "and Betty you're trying out to", she finished, and just the horrified look on Bettys face said it all.

"Ofcourse everyone is welcome to try out,but Betty-Dear already has so muchon her plate right now, and being a vixen is a full time thing, but its open to all, I guess", Cheryl said and stood from the table, and walked away towards her normal table, but turned around and said, "follow for follow, my name is #cherylbombshell".

I rollen my eyes as she left, and I could see Betty doing the same, and veronica said "go ahead and hate all you want on cheerleading, but if hipster-Prince Harry", but this time Betty interupted veronica "I would love to be a cheerleader, it would be a Great thing to add to College applications, but last year when I tried out Cheryl said I was to fat", she kept her smile up but I could see that cheryls words had struck a nerve.

"Ehhm, not to say anything wrong, but Betty your li-li-like really b-b-beautiful, and Cheryl is just a not so nice women", I said and blushed, I can not believe I just said that.

Betty blushed and said "th-th-thank you Peter, it means a-a-alot, your not so bad yourself", she was beetred by now.

Veronica said "yeah Peters right, your a total smokeshow, I mean it, as hot and smart as you are, you should run this place, and if you really wanna be a river vixen, I will help you prep, I have moves.

Betty was thinking about it and come to a decision "you know what?, show me your moves", Betty said.

"Sorry I got to go guys, or i'm gonna be late for my next class, I'll see you guys later", I smiled and walked away.

Veronicas pov:

Lunch break, food court:

I watched as Peter walked away, but I noticed he smiled and waved at one of the girls with cat ears, Josie was it, well she seems to have an eye for Peter.

"Earth to veronica, what are you looking at?", Kevin said and snapped his fingers infront of my face.

"Wh-what nothing, what was your question again?", I said.

"Well I asked, what is Peters deal?, like he seems like a nice guy, but whats his story", Kevin said.

"Sorry Kevin its not my place to tell you, but it has something to do with a family member, he'll tell you when he's ready, any who, its time for us to get to class", I said and walked with to back into the school.

After school, vixens tryouts:

We were at the tryouts and did our cheer for the riverdale bulldogs "we are blue and gold, we are dynamite, we'll take you down and fight, woooh go bulldogs", we said as our rutine was finished.

Cheryl said "Ladies, where is the fire, where is the heat", and roller her eyes at our performance.

"Well, that because you haven't seen our big finsish yet", I said to Cheryl and turned to Betty and said "dont freak out just trust me, I said and went and kissed Betty as the big finish.

"Yawn Ladies, check the date faux lesbian haven't been taboo since 1994", she said and continued "lets see if you guys handle the interview part better, Betty how is your sister doing?".

"Pollys fine thanks for asking", Betty said.

"Veronica have Betty told you about her sister Polly?", Cheryl asked me.

"Errr no", I said, well when you think about it why would she, we litteraly just met a few days ago, and it wasn't really a big deal.

"Go ahead Betty, tell veronica about my dear brother and Polly", Cheryl said and kept sending devils eyes towards Betty.

"Polly and Jason dated, it didn't end well between them", Betty said and started to having tears in her eyes.

Cheryl said "infact Jason is probally the reason your sister had a breakdown and now lives in a group home right?, come on Betty unleash everything you have to say to me and about my brother".

Betty clinched her fist and I could tell whe wanted to punch and say something to Cheryl, but instead, "I would just want to say, im really sorry for what happend to Jason", Betty said.

Cheryl turned to me and said "welcome to the team veronica", and the she turned to bettty and continued "sorry Betty, better luck next year".

"Wait what?, why?, just because you couldnt bully her into being a bitch?", I said and began to walk towards Cheryl.

Cheryl said "I need girls with fire on my squad".

"I know what you need Cheryl, you would rather have people fear than like you, so younuse terror and intimidation, your Rich so your never been held acountable, but i'm living proof that what your doing won't last, eventually there will be a reconing", I said as I walked towards her even more and continued "or maybe that reconing is now, and maybe that reconing is me, Betty and I come as a matching set, sorry Cheryl, you wanted fire but my speciality is ice.

Riverdale high, vixens lockerroom:

Betty and I made the team, and we had tried on our uniform, when we had our uniform on, we walked back outside, and walked to the traning field, were all the athletes were.

Riverdale high, traning fields:

I decided to trust in Betty and telling her about my father.

"When my father was arrested, it was the worst thing ever, eventhough it was tough, all these trolls started writing horrible things about us, that my father was a thief, my mom was a clueless socialite, and that I was the spoiled Rich bitch iceprincess, and what really hurt, was that the things they wrote was true, I was Cheryl, even worse than her, but I got Peter to lean on, he has been an amazing friend in this whole ordeal, he looked past what I did to him and forgave me, and gave me a second chance, so when my mom told me, we would be moving to riverdale, I made a promise to myself and Peter, that I would use this as an oppurtunity, to become a better veronica, he even told me that he would love to be friends with this version of me, rather than the version he met during our first encounter and now he is a good friend", I said.

"Wow you and Peter really are close, can I ask you a question?", Betty said.

"Yeah, ofcourse Betty", I answered, and wondered what she really wanted.

"Are you and Peter together?, like boyfriend and girlfriend, or is there nothing there?", Betty asked, and honestly she took me by surprise by her question, well I do like Peter, but we aren't together.

"No, we aren't together, we're just friends", I answered Betty, eventhough I had to doubt if we were "just" friends anymore, but I dont really know what to call us, am I really falling for this boy?

"Oh okay, its just that you too seem so close, and you gave Josie quite the glance when she talked to Peter during lunch, so I thought you two were together, anyhow, can I tell you something about polly and Jason that'll stay between us?", Betty said, wow quite the detective there nancy drew.

"Yeah ofcourse, what about Jason and polly?", I asked, and was genuinly interested in what she was about to say.

"When polly and Jason got together, she was so happy, it meant everything to her and nothing to him, things got intense, weird and toxic between them, and my mom, told polly that she was no daughter of hers anymore, and Jason really hurted polly, but it was mom that broke her", Betty said, and we saw Archie running in his football gear, and I decide to help Betty out alittle.

"Hey Archie", I said, and he moved towards us, I turned to Betty and said "now Betty Cooper this is your chance, when he comes over ask him to the dance".

Archie came over and all of us said hey, and I said "Betty here has something she wants to ask you, about the upcoming dance".

Betty turned towards me, and gave me a 'you didn't' look.

"So come Betty ask him", I said.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come, with both of us", Betty said and honestly I was surprised.

Both Archie and I looked at her and said "what?".

"Its your first dance at riverdale,  you should have someone to go with, even if its just a friend", Betty said, and I was a little sceptic about it, but I had save her.

"I mean I would love to", I said.

"I'm not really in the right place to go to a dance, sorry", Archie said.

"Oh, thats okay Archie, well just go another time", Betty said and I cut her of and continued for her "totally inacceptable, we need and escort, and celebrate our spot on the vixens", I said.

"Well okay, okay, i'm ready", Archie said and returned to the field.

Peters pov:

After school:

Well as a first day it was quite event full, I started in the photograph club, I joined the science club also, and now i'm just waiting for veronica to come from the tryouts so we could go home, but before that, some of the jocks of the school arrived.

"Your the new kid right?", the "Leader" I suppose asked.

"Well ye-yeah, i'm Peter", I said and extended my hand for him to Shake, only for him to take it and "crush" it, when I say crush, I mean like his strenght its like a toddler compared to me, but anywho, I have to atleast make an show of how much it "hurts".

"Argh stop it, it hurts, why are you doing this", I ask, with fake hurt.

"To welcome you to riverdale geek, so welcome and you need to learn your place, oh and i'm Chuck by the way", he said, well Chuck lets see how fun this is when you see WHO's gonna tutor you in science, which is me, why am I already getting the tutor thing on my first day here, and then a jerk at that.

They all left, and Josie came up to me, "hey are you okay Peter?", she said with worry in her voice.

"Oh this, yeah i'm alright, nothing to worry about, i'm a-okay, thanks for your concern Josie, it means alot, see you around?", I said and asked the last part as a question, since i'm not sure if she wants to spend time with me.

"Oh thats good Peter, yeah I'll see you around", she said and started to leave, but turned around and said "well, I know your new here and I dont really know you that well, but would you maybe go to the dance with me?", she asked.

I blushed, how can a person have so many shades of red in them, "erhm, I thought about asking veronica", I said and saw the dissapointment on  her face, and I quickly continued "I would love to go with you Josie, and I only thought about asking veronica since we didn't know anyone, but now I do, and I would be honored to go with you, and i'm rambling, sorry", I said a little embarrest.

She let put a little chuckle, and said "well then I guess I'll see you at the dance, and here give me your phone, so I can add my number", she said and I handed her my phone, and she hers for me to enter my number.

"See you around Peter", Josie said and walked away.

"Yeah see you around Josie", I said and noticed veronica from the corner of my eyes.

"Hey Petey, are you ready to go home?, and guess what I have a date for the dance", she said.

"Oh, that Great", I replied and started Walking, "who is it?", I asked.

"Well Betty and Archie, hey you should join us, then you could be my date and Archie and Betty could have their own thing going", she asked.

"Well I would love to, but you see I kinda, maybe, sorta", I started, but she interupted "what is it Petey you got a date or something already?", she said, and I continued again "alreadyhaveadate", I said fast, hopefully she didn't hear it.

"What did you say, I couldnt here it Peter", she said, oh shit she said Peter, she only says that when I annoy her, maybe I should just rip the bandage of.

"I already have a date, well not date as in we would go out after, but as in a new friend asking a new friend out", I said, and Smithers arrived in the car, we both entered and we continued our talk.

"Oh who is it then, Josie?", she asked.

"Yeah, she kinda helped me when some bullies got all up in my face, so yeah it would be nice to get to know her", I said with a small smile on my face.

"Bullies?!?!, are you hurt Petey?, I will beat them up my self, they will know not to mess with a lodge and her friends", she said in a scary voice.

"Ronnie its fine, they were just showing their muscles, its nothing, so your helping Betty and Archie?", I asked, and hopefully I could change the subject before riverdale was a football player less.

"Yeah, and petey this conversation is not over, but sure lets talk about them, I think shes scared to ruin what they have", veronica said.

"Well if they have been friends since they were in diapers, I can kinda understand why, she could lose her best friend", I said, and we arrived at the pembrooke, we both got out of the car and into the appartment.

"Hey kids", May said as we entered.

"Hey May", we both said.

"How was your first day", she asked.

"It was fine, we made some new friends and I joined a couple of different clubs", I said.

"Which clubs?", May asked.

"Science and photography, and veronica here, you can see is a cheerleader now", I said.

"Well yeah, just by the uniform alone, you could guess i'm a cheerleader now, and we both have dates to the dance", she said.

"interesting, since you say dates as plural, i'm guessing your not going with eachother then?", May asked and sounded a little disapointed.

"Oh, well yeah, I got asked by a girl named Josie, whom I meet today and we sorta just talked and she invited me, to get to know me better, so I said yes, were going as friends though", I said and I swear I could hear May sigh a breath of relief.

"And i'm helping Betty getting a date with Archie, so i'm just third wheeling it, but atleast Peter is there, so its all good", veronica said.

"Okay kids, if you need me, I'll be in the kitchen cooking", May said and left for the kitchen.

Wait, did she just say cooking and kitchen? "Hey Ronnie weird question, but where is the fireextinguisher?", I said and started to panic slightly.

"Over by the fireplace, why?", veronica asked, and looked at me scepticly, as she said it the firealarm in the kitchen went of, and I ran to get it and to the kitchen, and put the small fire out.

"Woops kids, I guess its pops again today", May said and continued "and you young man, why did you ask where the fireextinguisher was?", she said, but laughed "you know me so well Peter".

"Yeah, after the fire in 09, evertime you cook, i'm not to far away with it", I replied and we both laughed.

Well the dinner went well, pops has good food, now the party coming closer, May and I also move into her childhood home soon, so every thing is great right now, but lets see how long this lasts, riverdale seems as a town full of mystery, and alot of Secrets no one wants out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 119 26
The second part to my Riverdale Is My Home story. Enjoy :) Sorry if its no good..
1.5K 17 30
I've decided to keep writing story's about Jughead and Betty.
87.9K 1.6K 46
"𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑦, 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦. 𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒...
36.1K 600 26
Hey guys so a i did this story about Archie Andrwes. I don't follow Riverdale line, i just used some things about the show and did my own storry line...