An Unconventional Hero (Old V...

By Leunafrost

(A new version of this story is being made) Izuku Aizawa was a quirkless boy in a world ruled by women who po... More

Chapter 2: Training While In Love
Chapter 3: Confronting your Feelings
Chapter 4: Entrance Exams
Chapter 5: First Day At UA, Part 1
Announcement
Chapter 6: First day at UA, Part 2
Chapter 7: Class President
Chapter 8: The Calm Before The Storm
Celebrating 1,000 Followers and 65,000 Reads!
Q&A
Chapter 9: A Very... Eventful Night
Chapter 10: Meeting The Big Three
Happy Birthday Momo Yaoyorozu!
Announcement #2 (or 4? Idk)
Chapter 11: The U.S.J
Chapter 12: A Terrible Reunion

Chapter 1: Prologue

83.8K 674 2K
By Leunafrost

I've had this idea before but didn't know how to go about it so here ya go! Inspired by Izuku Midoriya: The Only Male Hero by Deku_Midoriya_XT. There will be many many changes though, but please support their story if you haven't already! I do not own my hero academia or any videos and pictures I use, I only own the plot. Enjoy and don't forget to vote!

Quirks:

A rare genetic mutation that was first seen in a newborn baby girl. That was the start of the development of quirks. You could say that they were superpowers or that it was now possible to do anything right? Well you'd be wrong.

You see, quirks only manifested in women. Yeah... nothing ever comes without a price. This lead the women of the world to believe that they were the 'superior gender' or the 'next evolutionary stage in humanity'. But the government stopped them before it could get too out of hand by establishing laws to prevent quirk usage in public unless you are a hero. Hero: A person who saves people from disaster. A new job implemented by the government to root out any evil.

During those years women thrived, they became heroes and legends. So what happened to the men? They were made to be used as breeding horses for women and their population severely diminished to a mere 12% of the population. Hi, my name is Izuku Aizawa and this is the story of how I became the world's greatest and first male hero.

"S-S-Stop it K-Kacchan..." said a shivering Izuku to the blonde girl in front of him, ready to hit another girl behind the green haired boy. "T-this is too cruel... I'm not letting you hit her...!"

The girl known as Kacchan, whose real name was Katsumi Bakugou, smacked her right fist with her left palm creating a small explosion.

"You don't even have a quirk..." The girl said with a cocky smile, while the other two girls approached her from behind "So don't try to look like a hero, stupid Deku!"

No one is born equal. That's a fact that I learned when I was four. In this world where the extraordinary is the ordinary, being ordinary is the subject of reject. Not only the fact that I'm quirkless, but also a boy, brought a lot of problems to me when I expressed my wish to become a hero, just like my idol.

But even so, I have to keep pushing. It's just a matter of time. I will definitely become a hero!

'SMACK' Izuku's train of thought was interrupted by the teacher, who smacked a stash of papers on her desk. "You're all in third year now, and that is when you have to really think about your future...!"

The classroom was dead silent, but it came to an end when the teacher's serious face changed to one of joy. "But it doesn't really matter when almost all of you want to go to the hero course!" As the teacher said that, the entire class of girls but me started showing off their quirks.

"Come on teach, don't put me in the same box as the 'others'" A voice was heard loud and clear amongst the students. It belonged to a very beautiful blonde girl, with gorgeous Ruby red eyes and short spiky hair. She exuded an air of superiority and had a cocky smile on her face.

"What the hell do you mean by that Katsumi?!" The other girls said almost in unison.

"Shut up, extras! Behave like you should!" She said while laughing like a maniac.

"Oh right Bakugou; you want to go to UA, don't you?" The entire class flinched at that. UA was recognized as the best hero academy in the world, and it's tests were considered incredibly hard. Only top heroes would come out from that school, and probably become legends.

"That's right!" She said while jumping on top of her desk in a very graceful way. "I obtained a perfect score in the mock test! I will be the only one who's going to UA!"

"Now that I remember, Aizawa also wanted to go to UA." The teacher said with curiosity, making the entire class freeze...

...for just a moment later laughing their asses off.

"R-Really Aizawa!?"

"The only thing you know how to do is study, you can't enter in the hero course like that!

"W-wait a moment..." Izuku said, nervousness in his voice.

"You bastard!" Only to be cut off by Bakugou, who slammed her hand into Izuku's desk and created an explosion, sending the poor boy against the wall. "You don't even have a quirk, and yet you want to stand in the same arena as me?!" Izuku flinched at that, even though he is a very skilled and muscular teen it is very well hidden in his baggy clothes and timid nature, he is still scared of Bakugou.

"What's more..." She said. "You aren't a girl, so why the fuck do you think you'll ever get a quirk HUH?!"

'She's right.' Izuku said in his mind. 'As much as I hate to admit it, having a quirk takes a great role in being a hero. But even so...!'

"W-wait Kacchan..." He said. "I don't want to compete against you or anything, it's just..."

"Being a hero is something I always wanted to be since I was a kid, a-and you wouldn't know if I fail unless I try..." Izuku finished, with a little bit of pride swelling in his chest.

"Uh? What the hell does that even mean?" She said with annoyance. "What are you even capable of?"

All of his classmates (which are all female) looked at him with disdain.

(In another place of the city)

"KYAAAH!" A woman's voice was heard in the city "Please stop her!"

Coming from the direction of the scream was what appeared to be a sludge monster running with a lot of money attached to her, she was a thief.

"Try n' catch me, if you can!" She yelled with arrogance.

Just behind the multitude was a skinny figure with some bags in her hands. Just after hearing the commotion, it was replaced with that of a very muscular woman with blonde hair.

"Everything is fine now... Why?" She said flashing a big smile as the people turned to her. "...Because I am here!"

Back To Izuku At School:

After the little scene from before, the school's bell rang, signaling the end of classes for today. Izuku was packing his things with a downed expression, and just as he was about to take his hero analysis notes, another hand beat him to it. It was Bakugou's

"I have something to settle with you, Deku" She said with a scowl while holding his notes.

"P-please, give it back!" Izuku said with nervousness. Bakugou ignored him and proceeded to slap her hands together with the notes between them, making them explode.

Izuku had a hurt expression, and to add salt to the wound she threw the notes out if the window, not caring about him being there.

"C'mon, you really think that those silly notes are going to help you in your little dream of being a hero?" She said with a friendly smile that held malice in it. She rested her hand on his shoulder thinking that the heat from the explosion would hurt him slightly. It didn't since he was too used to pain when he did his gut wrenching training, but he had to pretend.

"Why don't you quit once and for all, and leave it to the ones who can really become heroes, you stupid nerd?" She removed her hand from his shoulder and started walking in the direction of the classroom door.

Just as she was about to leave the room, she turned around. "Oh right, I forgot that there was a method for someone like you to become a hero..." She said.

"Just throw yourself off the rooftop and pray that in the next life you are born as a girl, and even if that works, pray that you will even get a quirk" She finished with a grin.

Izuku didn't look at her as she left but if he did he would've noticed that she stopped after closing the door to listen in if he was going to say anything.

A Few Moments Later:

"Stupid Kacchan..." The green haired boy muttered to himself. "If I did that I wouldn't be able to see you again" He said while he started to cry. 'What does he mean not be able to see me again? Don't tell me he's actually gonna do it! I didn't mean it! Why do I always say stupid shit?!' Katsumi thought as she was listening to Izuku talk to himself.

"I love you Kacchan, I really really do, *sniff* but you just make it so hard, I just wanted *sniff* to be by your side. Even though you'd probably *sniff* like it better i-if I died." He said as he was now bawling his eyes out while collecting his stuff.

Katsumi on the other hand was petrified at what she had done. She had just told her crush to kill himself and he was going to do it! She needed to tell him that she loved him too, but her body wouldn't move.

'Goddamnit Move!! I don't want him to die!! I need to tell him! P-please!' She pleaded her body to move as tears fell from her eyes thinking that he was going to die.

"I'm just gonna go home and train, Kacchan has said worse anyway. I just need to keep my head up high! I'll tell her I love her when I get to UA! Oh crap I gotta get my notebook, I hope it's ok!" He said as he rushed out the other door, not noticing Katsumi crying her eyes out in joy as he ran down the hall.

'Thank God! I didn't want him to die, but I should probably tell him I love him too. Ahhh! I can't believe he loves me~!' She thought as she cupped her hands on her cheeks while blushing. She may appear to be a literal nuke of anger on the outside, but on the inside she's super girly when it comes to our resident cinnamon roll. She could talk for hours about him and everything she knows about him, but she was positive that he hated her. That was until today, when he said that he loved her when he thought no one was listening.

With Izuku

As he was walking home he crossed under an overpass mumbling about what he would do for training. "Ok, so I should do 200 sit-ups, push-ups, squats, and a 20km run, that means I'd be done by around 8, I should stop by the forest and use the logs again to hit myself to practice my endurance. A-" But he was cut off by a gurgling sound coming from behind him. When he looked back he saw a green sludge woman and assumed it was a villain. "Well lookie here~ a handsome medium sized cloak! Come here kid!" She said as she charged Izuku, he managed to dodge the first few attempts but then tripped. As he was about to get caught the sludge villain was blown away by wind pressure but also knocked Izuku unconscious.

All Might POV

I just saved a kid from the sludge villain but now that I had taken a closer look at him I noticed that he was a boy! 'I haven't seen any boys or men for the longest time! I guess the 0.001 population of males in Japan was true after all, meaning that he is literally the only boy in all of Japan...'

Back to third person

Izuku had started to wake up to light slapping on his face, when he was fully awake he saw the one and only All Might in all of her beautiful glory. So of course he panicked and backed up rapidly while fanboying. 'Oh my God it's All Might! She looks so much more beautiful in person!' He thought with excitement. "Oh crap my notebook! Uh... p-please s-sign this! *opens notebook* AAHHHH! She already did! Thank you so much!" Izuku said while bowing hastily. "No problem kid, but I have to take this girl to the police station, so I must be going!" All Might says as she prepared to jump. "Wait!" With that Izuku grabbed onto her leg as she jumped away.

With Katsumi

'Can't believe that old hag making get groceries while I was fantasizing about Deku. I was just getting to the sexy part!' *bottle falls on her head* "Ow! The fuck?!" She said with annoyance as she kicked the bottle filled with green slime in it, causing it to open. "Ugh, where am I? Oh yeah that handsome boy, and All Might! Those bastards just wait until I g- oh! Perfect! Another cloak!" The villain said as she lunged at Katsumi.

With Izuku

After his discussion with All Might, Izuku was subconsciously heading toward the explosion he heard earlier while looking down in sadness. He snapped out of it when he heard a crowd in panic. 'Huh? Did I come here subconsciously? Well, might as well see what's going on...' He thought as he crossed the street. When he got there he saw the sludge woman again and was in a panic. 'What?! How did she- when I grabbed all might! She must've dropped it during the time we were in the air! That means... it's my fault...' He thought in shame. "Why aren't the pros doing anything?" A woman asked. "They can't she has a hostage." Another woman said. 'Hostage?! Oh no!' He thought as he cowered in fear. 'Im sorry, I'm so sorry! Just hold out until another hero comes! I'm sorry!' As he thought that he saw who the hostage was, It was Katsumi and she had tears in her eyes. The next thing Izuku knew he was running straight for her. "Kacchan!" "D-Deku?" "Get back here! Are you crazy?!" Izuku ignored all of the yells and continued running but now he began to think. 'Ok so I need a distraction!' "Take this!" He yelled as he threw his backpack at the villain hitting her in the eye with a pencil case. Izuku then ran up to where Katsumi was and tried to pull her out. "W-Why are you here Deku?!" She yelled in worry. "I-I don't know! My legs just moved on their own!" All Might, who was in her skinny form flinched, a quirkless boy was risking his life for his friend. "Hold on Kacchan!" Izuku yelled as he pulled Katsumi out of the sludge woman. He held her bridal style and started running toward the heroes. When he got halfway there the villain launched at him, since he didn't have anytime he threw Katsumi and thankfully Kamui Woods caught her. Luck wasn't so nice to Izuku though as he got slashed from the top of his left shoulder to the bottom of his right hip on the front of his body after turning around. Everyone watched in horror as Izuku was bleeding out but still fighting against the sludge villain with everything he had. Izuku managed to cut out the villains eye with one of his hidden knives making her faint from the pain. Everyone looked in awe and slight lust at the shirtless green haired boy who passed out standing with his fist in the air and his head down. (Like how All Might posed after defeating all for one) He was immediately rushed to the hospital so he could be treated, inside the ambulance something amazing happened. Izuku started glowing green, blue, white, and red as five fox tails grew on his lower back and blue and green fire spread around him healing his wounds but leaving a very nasty scar across his chest and abdomen. The people in the ambulance watched in shock and awe as the fire subsided but the tails remained.

With Izuku's Mom (Shouta Aizawa)

Shouta Aizawa was doing some paperwork after dismissing her class at UA for the summer, She was wondering how her son was doing and wanted to see him, but she wasn't expecting a phone call from the hospital. "Hello?" she asked in a monotone voice. "Yes is this Izuku Aizawa's mother?" "She's speaking." she said slightly concerned about her son. "We need you at the hospital! Your son saved a girl from a sludge villain but got gravely injured!" Shouta was already out the door running and crying her eyes out for her little boy. "Please be ok Izuku!"

Once she arrived at the hospital she went to the reception and asked where her son was. "Where's my son?!" "Ma'am follow me!" They both ran to where Izuku was currently being held. When they arrived they saw two doctors talking in front of the door. "You must be Izuku's mother." the first doctor asked. "Yes *pant* I am, where is he?! Is he ok?! Shouta said. "Yes he is ok, there is good news though... He is the first man in history to develop a quirk!" The second doctor shouted. "Really?! Can I see him?! What does his quirk do?!" "We haven't gotten his tests yet ma'am, when he wakes up in a few minutes we'll do the tests."

A few minutes later

"Ugh... where am I? *Gasp* The sludge villain! Where's Katsumi?!" Izuku shouted frantically catching the attention of the doctors and his mother. "Izuku you're ok!" Shouta yells as she hugs Izuku into her chest. "M-Mom! You're suffocating me in your boobs! I ca- wait... what's on my butt? *Sees five fox tails on his back* HOLY SHIT GET IT OFF! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!" As he shouted that the doctors started laughing much to Izuku's displeasure as he just cutely pouted away from them. "Haha! Izuku, you've developed a quirk! Not just any quirk either, one of the most powerful quirks in history!" The doctor exclaimed with a lot of excitement. "Really?! I can be a hero!!! Mom I'm gonna be a hero! I can be like you and All Might!" Izuku yelled bouncing up and down like a child. "Well Izuku, your quirk is called Kitsune. It appears as the more you train and age you will grow more tails maxing out at nine. Each time you get a new tail you become much more powerful. Right now you have telepathy, pyrokinesis (fire), cryokinesis (ice and water), electrokinesis (lightning), umbrakinesis (darkness), photokinesis (light), and geokinesis (earth and wind). You can also transform into a fox but it will still have all of your tails, your body has also adapted to these changes by giving you greatly enhanced senses and pointy ears, (like Rin Okumura) and sharp canine teeth. One more thing, you can also summon magical creatures as sidekicks so that's nice. We won't know what else you can do until you get more of your tails but we do know that you're going to be sought after by every woman in the world hehe... *licks lips* "Come on Izuku let's go home, it's been a long day" Shouta says so she could get Izuku away from the lust filled doctors. Once they were out of the hospital and at home Izuku immediately went to his room to train and take notes on his quirk. After about an hour Shouta went to check on Izuku only to see him shirtless revealing his 8 pack but also cuddling with a small white tiger while they both slept.

Shouta panicked waking up the two seeing her use her capture gear to strap down the little tiger. "Mom! Put him down I summoned him! His name's Kohaku and he's my new friend!" Izuku said seeing Kohaku turn blue from lack of oxygen.

After she let him go Izuku explained what he did and how Kohaku is the white monarch, the most powerful creature anyone could summon. Later they all ate dinner and decided to watch some TV, as they were watching the news there was a knock on the door. Izuku went to get it and was surprised to see All Might in front of him, he hesitantly let her inside and listened to her and his mother talk. Then All Might called to Izuku. "Excuse me Izuku, could I talk to you for a minute?" "O-Oh yeah sure..." Izuku said nervously. He walked with her into his room where she sat down on a chair and started to talk. "So Izuku, I um... wanted to apologise... I'm sorry I said you couldn't become a hero *bow* Even when you were quirkless I still had no right to say that, please forgive me." "I-I-Its alright All Might! Please don't bow!" "I also wanted to congratulate you on saving your little friend from that sludge villain, say... did your legs move on their own?" "Y-Yes t-they did... but I couldn't just let the girl I love die I'm sorry!" *Bow* 'aww damn he likes someone' She thought with jealousy. "It's alright young Izuku, I actually have an offer for you." "Really?! What is it?" Izuku said as he squeezed Kohaku in excitement. "I would like to train you and pass along my quirk to you. What do you say?" All Might said hopeful. "EHHH?! W-W-Why me?!" Izuku said confused. "Because I have been looking for a successor, and you are the perfect candidate. I was going to offer you this even if you didn't have a quirk so don't think it's because of that." She says in a cute motherly scolding tone. Izuku started to cry again suddenly remembering his biological mother words before she abandoned him. 'you could never be a hero, you useless piece of shit!' "I'll do it!" Izuku said with his fiery determination. "That's what I like to hear! *Kisses Izuku on the cheek* Meet me at Dagobah Municipal Beach tomorrow after school! Don't be late!" With that she left the house after saying goodbye to Shouta and leaving a crimson-faced Izuku. 'HOLY CRAP SHE KISSED ME!'

Alright!! That's the prologue! Hope you like how it went down! Now I'm gonna rest my numb fingers and get some water. OH! And thanks for all the support on my other stories! You guys are awesome! Have a great day and remember....

PLUS ULTRA!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 758 11
At a young age Izuku finds out that he is a neko and quirkless. His mother abandon him and he is raised by his father. Eventually he ends up at UA wh...
66.1K 2.4K 11
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
1.4M 37.2K 37
Everyone thinks Izuku is quirkless... even himself. When All Might crushes Izuku's dreams of becoming a hero, Izuku shuts himself into his house for...
129K 1.1K 13
In this version of my hero academia. Midoriya has the quirk to copy other people's quirks. The problem is he has too kiss someone on the lips in orde...