𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳 · 𝘵𝘩�...

By echostria

if mistakes are all I am, at least you know what choices not to make book 2 » the 100, season 2 More

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 ♚ 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐
𝟐.𝟏
𝟐.𝟐
𝟐.𝟑
𝟐.𝟒
𝟐.𝟓
𝟐.𝟔
𝟐.𝟕
𝟐.𝟗
𝟐.𝟏𝟎
𝟐.𝟏𝟏
𝟐.𝟏𝟐
𝟐.𝟏𝟑
𝟐.𝟏𝟒
𝟐.𝟏𝟓
𝟐.𝟏𝟔
𝟐.𝟏𝟕
𝟐.𝟏𝟖
𝟐.𝟏𝟗
𝟐.𝟐𝟎
𝟐.𝟐𝟏
𝟐.𝟐𝟐
𝟐.𝟐𝟑
𝟐.𝟐𝟒

𝟐.𝟖

4.9K 187 335
By echostria

──「HER PROPOSITION」──

     Sam had left to talk with the Commander and I only got to know about it because Bellamy came to talk with me, probably on Sam's petition considering he didn't like me much, explaining to me what had happened while I was inside the ship actually looking for Sam and came out later after I saw Raven being taken to a cell. As I was talking with Bellamy, debating whether or not I should kick his ass for letting her go, Byrne came to me and handed me a gun. Bellamy left to speak with Clarke about their next move as I looked for Finn.

- "If Byrne gave me a gun it must mean we are really screwed, huh?" –I sat down next to Finn once I finally found him, but he remained silent- "Look, we kicked their asses last time, we'll do it again."

- "A lot of people died last time, Murphy. Sam almost died and she is out again alone trying to solve the mess I made."

- "Hey." –Bellamy interrupted us, raising my eyes to see him walking to us with Clarke- "We're reinforcing our defenses. Doubles on the perimeter. The only one getting past that wire is Sam."

- "I'll see where they're thin."

- "No," -Bellamy pushed Finn back- "you should head inside. B Corridor would be easier to defend if it comes to that."

- "I'm not going to hide while Sam is out there risking her life for the mistakes I made."

- "Right now, we have to think about keeping you safe." -Clarke spoke next to Bellamy- "I'm going to talk with Lincoln."

I noticed how Clarke completely avoided Sam's current situation and I looked at Bellamy, hoping he would have too but he didn't, or he seemed not to. Or maybe he was already torturing himself enough for having let her go. Although, to be fair, I doubted anyone could stop Sam when she got something in her head.

- "Hey." –I stood up, walking after them- "Any orders for me, princess?"

- "Stay away from me."

- "I was just trying to be helpful."

- "You were with him at the village."

- "I tried to stop him."

- "Not hard enough."

- "Is that why you let Sam go so easily? Because you blame us for what Finn did?" –I wandered, making her stop on her feet- "You wanna start blaming people, Clarke? He was out there looking for you. Sam and I just tried to help."

     Could Murphy be right? It's true that I didn't oppose Sam leaving, but I thought I acted like that because it's what needed to be done; could it also be because deep down I blame her as much as I blame Murphy? I shook my head and continued walking towards the medical center where Lincoln was, not saying another word to Murphy. Once I got in, Octavia and my mom were with Lincoln, who was lying down and still tied up.

- "He's not a Reaper anymore, he doesn't need to be restrained."

- "Yes, I do."

- "Just tell us,"  –my mom asked him as I stood by her side- "is there a way to make peace?"

- "Did she leave riders behind?"

- "Two just outside the gate. One took Sam and the other is still there."

- "Each rider was waiting for one of them, the one outside is waiting for Finn." –Lincoln explained- "You don't have much time to decide."

- "She can't expect us to hand over our own people," -Octavia faced him- "would she do that?"

- "She wouldn't let her people die to protect a murderer." –Lincoln frivolously answered- "If you don't do this, she will kill everyone in this camp."

- "There has to be something else that we can offer." –my mom argued back.

- "Finn took 18 lives." -Lincoln focused on my mom, it was clear he was angry about the village- "The Commander is offering to take just one in return. Take the deal."

- "How can you say that? Finn was the first person to come to you to offer peace. He's your friend."

- "He massacred my village." -Lincoln's eyes were cold, I knew he knew I was right: Finn had been the first of us to take him in- "Some of the dead were my friends too."

- "But that wasn't Finn." –I pleaded- "You know that's not who he is."

- "It is now. We've all got a monster inside of us, Clarke. We're responsible for what it does when we let it out."

- "Samantha already went to talk with her." -my mom interceded, seeing this line of conversation was going nowhere- "Do you think she'll kill her too?"

- "The Commander won't kill her. I don't know what her plans for Sam are but, if she wanted her dead, she wouldn't stand a chance and they both know it."

- "She is good a fighter, you trained us Lincoln!" –Octavia almost shouted- "She is good with the knives; if she gets close enough..."

- "She went unarmed."

- "What?" –Octavia screamed at me, realizing I had spoken out loud- "What did you just say?"

I explained to them how both Sam and I had gone unarmed to see the Commander and how Sam gave her knives to Raven before we left. Raven had been locked up before she could give Sam back her knives so, that meant, she had left unarmed. Like a sheep to the slaughterhouse. And the last thing she had shown wasn't fear, it was determination. Octavia argued maybe she forgot about them but it was clear she didn't believe that and neither did Lincoln.

- "Why would she do that?" -Octavia was barely keeping herself together- "Leave unarmed."

- "Because she is willing to give one life in exchange for the lives of her people."

- "You said she wouldn't kill her."

- "She won't unless Sam gives her an option." –I spoke after my mom, understanding just then what Sam was doing- "She went not because the Commander asked for her but because she is trying to keep Finn alive. She's going to exchange herself for him." -I saw the question in my mom's eyes- "Because she thinks that's her job."

- "And you knew this and you let her go just like that?" –Octavia confronted me, making me take a step back as she approached me- "Does Bellamy know any of this? And Murphy? What about Raven!"

- "Octavia, it's not your choice to make." –Lincoln interrupted her- "It's Sam's."

- "How can you say that? Sam is like my sister, she risked her life for me multiple times, you wouldn't have met me if it weren't for her!" –Octavia was screaming, completely infuriated- "She's your friend, you trained us, you liked her, you trusted her. How can you say all this without showing any emotions towards her?" –she had tears in her eyes- "I can't believe I'm going to lose her!"

- "What will they do to them?" –my mom asked, not wanting to pronounce their names as none of us was ready to lose either of them.

- "Fire." –Lincoln answered- "Finn killed the innocent so it starts with fire."

- "Starts?" –I asked, almost a whisper, not sure if I wanted to know the rest.

- "They'll take their hands, tongue, eyes. And anyone who grieves will have a turn with a knife. At sunrise, the Commander will handle it with her sword but I've never known anyone to survive that long. Whoever of them it comes to, they will suffer the pain of 18 deaths. Then we can have peace."

- "Would you let Sam face all that and be able to live with Finn every day after that?"

- "I trust the Commander will do what's best for all of us."

- "I need to talk with Bellamy."

- "Wait," -I stopped her as she got up and tried to get to the door- "Octavia, no."

- "Why? Because now that you know Finn is safe because Sam is giving her life for him, even if he doesn't deserve it, you are afraid Bellamy will come after you? After Finn? Or go after Sam? Do you honestly think Bellamy and even Murphy will go on with their lives after this without doing anything?"

- "Octavia."

- "No." -she got rid of Lincoln's hand around her- "My brother deserves to know. Hell, Murphy and Raven deserve to know too what the fate of their friend has come to."

     Once she is back I'm going to kill her myself. I left the room with some peace of mind, knowing Lincoln was going to be fine. I knew Raven was locked up and getting to her would be harder with the guards around so I decided to look for Bellamy and Murphy first, finding the latter walking around the camp.

- "Well now, this is a surprise."

- "I need to talk with you about Sam." -he raised a questioning eyebrow and his stance immediately changed- "Something's wrong."

- "She is trying to save Finn, isn't she?"

- "How do you...? Never mind, we..."

- "I knew it the moment I realized Clarke didn't object to her leaving."

- "We need to find Bellamy."

- "I know where he is, come with me."

I followed Murphy to Bellamy's spot. Sometimes it surprised me how in sync Muphy seemed to be with Sam's ways but, at that point, nothing surprised me anymore. It didn't take us long to find Bellamy and, as soon as he saw us together, his eyebrows furrowed.

- "What happened now?"

- "It's Sam."

- "She went to see the Commander to try to exchange herself for Finn."

Bellamy's face discomposed as soon as my words reached his ears. I doubted I had ever seen such pain in his eyes before. He hit the wall next to us with all his strength until his hand bled and Murphy moved him back now sure he wouldn't hurt him.

- "Why can't she pause to think the consequences her actions have on all of us!" –he whispered but I could tell he was angry and felt guilty- "I should have stopped her; I let her go."

- "You know Sam even better than Octavia and I do." -Murphy patted his back- "You know very well she would have gone one way or another."

- "We have to get her back." –Bellamy stated, looking outside the camp.

- "We will." –I tried to sound as confident as possible.

- "Sam is the only person in here that actually likes me," -Murphy gave us a half a smile-  "you don't think I'll let her go forever just like that, right?"

- "We need a plan."

     The Grounder had been nice enough to take me on his horse back to the Commander's tent, which I appreciated. I wasn't sure what would happen but I decided to make the most of my time, looking around us, seeing Grounders training, completely amazed by their resilience. I too came to realize having a horse would be one of the best things to ever happen to me. 

Once he got to their camp, I felt people's eyes on me, making way for the horse if they were in our way. I heard the murmurs but I couldn't understand a thing. I didn't feel a change in the Grounder's stance as we got closer so I decided to assume, whatever they had been saying couldn't be that bad. He came to a stop in front of the Commander's tent, thanking him as he helped me down from the horse, watching him leave again. I'd love to have a horse. 

- "Samantha."

The voice made me turn around, seeing the woman that had been beside the Commander since I first saw her. I nodded at her as I walked to her.

- "Hello again..."

- "Indra."

- "It's nice to finally put a name to your face, Indra."

- "The Commander is waiting for you."

- "Thank you."

I nodded and moved towards the tent. As I entered, I saw the Commander looking over a map with figures over it to make it three-dimensional. Cool. Really cool.

- "Samantha." –she spoke as she saw me coming in- "I'm glad you could make it."

- "You know I would have come even if you hadn't asked for me."

- "Yes. I'm familiar with your ways; Anya spoke to me about you and I've heard things."

- "I'm not sure that's a good thing."

- "She thought you were someone to keep an eye on."

- "She considered me a threat?"

- "A threat if on the opposite side."

- "You know I come from the sky, right? That places me the farthest away from you as I could get."

- "Why do you think I asked for you, Samantha kom Skaikru?"

- "I don't know. I know if you wanted to kill me you would have been straightforward with it. So I'm quite..." –I paused trying to think of the right word to use.

- "Impatient?"

- "Sure. I'm impatient to know what I could possibly have that you could want or need."

- "I know from what I've been told and what I've seen that you are a fighter; strong-minded and strong-willed, ready to do what's best for her people."

- "Too many compliments from someone who's getting ready to kill us all." –I pointed at her map.

- "You think they won't hand in the one you call Finn?"

- "I told them not to. And even if I hadn't, Clarke would never do that." -she eyed me with a question in her eyes, even if by the smile on her lips I knew she was aware of the answer- "They are in love. Although I'm sure you've figured one out that by now."

- "I had my suspicions." -I shrugged my shoulders, walking closer to her map as I didn't feel uninvited to do so- "What do you think I should do then?"

- "I have an offer to make you." -I rose my head to meet her eyes, an almost imperceptible nod from the Commander meeting my words- "Same one I made Anya that day on the bridge."

- "You would give your life for a murderer? I thought you were better than that."

- "I wouldn't be giving it just for him, I give you my life in exchange for my people's. There are some inside that camp that I love; they've become my family when the people in charge of the Ark took mine away from me. I'll be honest with you, I couldn't care less if you killed all the guards on that camp, the leaders or anyone who hurt me or the ones I love for that matter, but I know that's not the right thing to do." –she nodded, prompting me to continue- "I also have people I consider family inside Mount Weather and I know the only way to save them all is for your people and mine to come together; that won't happen unless you have your blood and I understand that. So, I offer mine in exchange for the life of my people on the camp and the people inside Mount Weather."

- "You're an honorable warrior, Samantha kom Skaikru."

- "I hope that's a good thing."

- "It is."

- "Then?"

- "Do you know what the punishment for the killing of an innocent is?"

- "No, but I'm sure you're going to tell me."

- "First, fire; then we cut the hands, tongue, and eyes; after that, each person grieving will cut you with a knife. If you're alive by sunrise, I'll end your suffering with my sword, but no one has ever survived that long."

- "I wonder why." –I clicked my tongue sarcastically- "The offer is still on the table. What do you say, Commander?"

- "I can't take your offer, Samantha." -I was ready to protest, but she calmy rose her hand to keep me quiet- "Spilling the blood of an innocent is not what I or my people want."

- "Your people don't know who Finn is, tell them it's me. I am the first murderer in that camp, not Finn."

- "You may not be aware of this, Samantha, but some of my people do know who you are and they would never agree on this."

- "And how's that?"

- "It's almost a law amongst my people to know the best warriors from every clan; to know those who have the best qualities to become leaders, soldiers, or healers. Nyko spoke about what you did in the village, how you tried to protect them; Anya spoke about your actions on the bridge and the way you carried yourself; Lincoln spoke about your qualities as a warrior to a few of his friends and what he knew about you. You may not know who we are, Samantha, but we know who you are."

- "Are you trying to tell me that you guys have been stalking me? Cause I don't know how to feel about this... I'm half honored half concerned." –I couldn't help but chuckle for that was the last thing I expected to learn about with that conversation- "What do you want from me then, Commander?"

- "I have an offer for you." -I nodded, following her as she moved to the other side of the tent, sitting on her throne as I stood in front of her -"I know you have potential to explode. You could be the best warrior from Skaikru."

- "I still don't get what the offer is."

- "I offer you training like we do, like Lincoln started doing but at a higher level. I know you want to be able to protect your loved ones; I'm giving you the opportunity to become the best warrior you can be."

- "What do you get from this?"

- "Hopefully, you'll learn from us, you'll get to know us and, if you become as good as we think you can be, I hope you'd be open to the idea of becoming one of my warriors."

- "Commander, as much as I'm tempted to take your offer, I don't think your people would accept one from the sky into your territory, not to even mention their lives."

- "I'm their Commander and they know I always do the best for our people. They'd understand."

I remained silent considering everything the Commander had told me. Of course, I want to become the best I can because we will never be safe here. I need to be able to defend myself as well as protect others. She is giving me an option, the Commander of the Grounders says they think I could become one of the best. I mean, how do you let that escape. I can't do that.

- "You don't have to answer me now, Samantha."

- "I know what I want to do."

- "But you are not sure your people will accept your decision." -I nodded, having a couple of them in mind, mainly Bellamy and Raven- "You may go back and talk with them about it. None of my people will harm you. You may come to see me whenever you are ready to give me an answer."

- "If I don't take that offer...?"

- "As much as I think you'd be making a mistake, there would be no negative consequences; you have my word."

- "Very well. Thank you, Commander."

- "You don't need to refer to me like that in private," -she stood up, walking toward me- "call me Lexa."

- "Then you may call me Sam, Lexa." -I bowed down a bit with a smile on my face- "There's nothing I can do for Finn, is it?"

- "I think you already know the answer to that."

- "Only Finn can pay for his crimes."

Lexa nodded and accompanied me to the exit of her tent. I was excited and felt honored and, deep down, I knew what I wanted to do. I thought Lexa did too. As I went out, I saw it was daylight, Indra standing on one side of the tent, turning to face me as I walked out, asking about what I had answered to the Commander's offer.

- "She's giving me some time to think about it."

- "One of my warriors will take you back to your camp."

- "Thank you, Indra."

- "I hope we'll see you soon."

- "It's highly possible, I won't lie to you."

- "Out of fear or respect?"

- "Always out of respect."

Indra nodded and called the same warrior that brought me there. He helped me on the horse and started moving without saying a word. As we passed through the Grounders camp, I took the time this time to focus on how they looked at us, at me; some looked at me with disgust on their faces but others with respect. It was weird. Who would have told me I'd find myself in such a situation when we landed? As we were halfway between our destination and our starting point, the Grounders started to chant something in their language.

- "I wish I could learn your language."

- "Jus drein, jus daun." –he uttered, moving his head to the side for just a second, taking me by surprise for I didn't expect an answer- "It means 'blood must have blood'."

- "Jus drein, jus daun." –I repeated slowly- "Thank you."

- "If you take the Commander's offer, we will teach you Trigedasleng."

- "You know about it?"

- "Some of us do." –he shrugged his shoulders- "I hope you won't turn it down."

We remained silent for the rest of the short journey, going in my head over everything Lexa had told me. I knew we were supposed to fear her but all I could bring myself to feel about her was an immense amount of respect. And a healthy amount of curiosity. Okay, maybe a lot of curiosity but no one could blame me. We soon reached the door to the camp, the guard immediately pointing their guns at us like that was the only thing they knew what to do. I was sure it was. 

- "How do you say 'thank you'?"

- "Mochof." -he helped me down from the horse.

- "Mochof, then." -he nodded down at me and I turned around to face the door as guards pointed guns at us- "Can y'all just let me in?"

- "It's the girl!"

- "She's back."

- "She's alive!"

People inside kept screaming as I rolled my eyes. I looked at the Grounders behind me, not even the smallest reaction from them. One of the horses moved its face towards me so I raised my hand to pet it.

- "Get inside." –a guard screamed, startling me- "Now!"

- "Now you rush me?" –I scoffed, turning to face him- "Funny."

I walked inside and was soon hit by a force that made me fall to the ground.

     The Grounders had started to chant something as Murphy, Octavia and I got ready to sneak out of the camp and go after Sam. My heart dropped to my stomach, not knowing what they were saying and I could feel every fiber in my body screaming at me to jump the fence and rush to Sam. But, before I could do that, the guards started to scream at the door, rushing there with the rest, seeing it open and then... Sam.

- "What the fuck?"

- "Sam, you're alright!" –Octavia's voice was full of emotion as she held Sam in her arms, having hugged her with such impetus they both ended on the floor- "We thought they were going to kill you, and once they started chanting we thought..."

- "And the first thing you think of doing as you see me is throwing me to the ground?" –Sam chuckled holding her back as she sat them both up- "Well, I'm terribly glad to be back then."

- "I'm so going to kill you." – Murphy's voice made her raise her head up- "Let go of her, I want to hug her too, Octavia!"

Octavia smiled and let go of her as Murphy offered her his hand to stand up and, as soon as she was up, he held her tightly to his chest. It was weird seeing Murphy being so close to anyone, but this was Sam we were talking about.

- "I knew something was wrong when Clarke didn't resist. What happened? What did you do? What did they say? Did they do anything to you?"

- "Hey, hey, slow down. I'm fine, I promise. Their intention was never to kill me, M."

- "You scared us to death. Bellamy took it the worst of us, he even punched..."

I cleared my throat behind them, interrupting Murphy before he could say anything else. The last thing I wanted was Sam knowing what I had been up to, especially not from someone else's mouth. Her eyes landed on me, her smile dropping just a bit as I crossed my arms over my chest.

- "Bellamy," –her voice calmed me down a bit- "It's..."

- "I'm so angry at you right now, Samantha." –I started letting my feelings get the best of me- "How could you do that? Why wouldn't you tell me? What were you..."

I couldn't keep going for a force hit me unexpectedly, forcing me to take a few steps back, having Sam wrapping her arms around me and resting her head on my chest as I uncrossed my arms, immediately wrapping them around her, feeling a smile threatening to take over my lips as my chest felt like I could breathe again.

- "I know you're mad and you have all the right to feel that way." –she looked at me- "I didn't tell you because I know you would have tried to lock me up and I needed to try." -she took a step back, letting go of me and pointing at herself up and down- "As you can see, there's nothing I could do. Yes, I offered myself instead of Finn but the Commander told me she would never take the life of an innocent for a murderer's crimes; so, basically, we're screwed."

- "I think I like that Commander a little bit more right now." –I confessed, stroking her cheek, pulling her back to me.

- "Now, tell me who did you get in a fight with while I was gone."

- "A wall." –I confessed as she took both my hands in hers and inspected them.

- "I'm sorry."

- "Why?"

- "You did this to yourself because you were angry at me. Next time wait until I'm back, my body is softer than a wall and it'll hurt you less."

- "I'd never hit you."

- "Right, because I'd win you and we don't want that." –she let go of me with a smirk on her face for just a second- "Where are Clarke and Finn?"

- "I saw Clarke entering one of the tents as the Grounders started chanting."

- "I need to speak to them."

- "You need to tell me what happened with the Commander."

- "I will, I promise. And I will also check your wounds and take care of you all you want but now I need to tell them what's going on."

- "I was so worried, Sam, I love you." –I found myself saying before I could think any better of it, but I was not going to take it back- "I'd never forgiven myself if something had happened to you."

- "I love you too." –she smiled softly at me- "But we have no time to lose, I need your leader façade now."

My heart clenched as we both said those words, sure she didn't mean it the same way I did, but I was too happy to have her back to even give it a second thought, so I guided her to where I had last seen Clarke, not missing the look Octavia gave me, but we didn't get there for they were both walking inside the ship.

- "Clarke!" –Sam yelled as she saw them and started running after them- "Finn!"

- "Sam?"

- "I know, I tried but it didn't work... I'm sorry."

- "What did you try?" –Finn questioned rushing to us and looking at Sam as if he were making sure they hadn't hurt her- "What happened?"

- "She told the Commander to kill her instead of you."–Murphy spoke coming beside us, it was easy to tell he'd hold this grudge against Clarke for a long time- "That's what Sam, who apparently was also to blame for your actions," –he glanced at Clarke- "was doing."

- "What did she say?" –Clarke asked, walking inside pushing Finn in, ignoring Murphy's words.

- "She won't take the life of an innocent for that of a murderer."

- "We are all murders here." -Clarke scoffed at Sam.

- "You think I didn't tell her that? You don't think I told her the first murderer in this camp is me?" -Sam clenched her fists at her sides, trying to remain calm- "All to save your boyfriend's life so that you won't collapse and get the ones I love killed. So, don't even try patronizing me about it because I can play that sick game too." –she turned to face Finn now- "I did all I could, I'm sorry, Finn."

- "Are you telling me you wouldn't have done the same I did?"

- "For the right person?" -Sam faced Clarke again- "Without a second thought."

- "Then why are you mad at me?"

- "I'm not mad at you for letting me go, I'm mad at you for questioning my actions and thinking I didn't do the best I could to save Finn. It's like you haven't gotten anything right about me all this damn time."

Sam turned around ready to leave and, before I could say anything, Octavia grabbed her arm, pulling her back and questioning what she was going to do. I knew she feared Sam would leave again.

- "Someone has to tell Raven what happened," -Octavia nodded to her words and let go of her- "it might as well be me."

- "You alright?"

- "Yeah, don't worry." -she glanced at me as I exited the ship with her- "I got this."

- "I meant..."

- "I know." –she stopped and faced me- "I just need to be away from them both before their issues glue to us. I don't need that right now." -she sighed- "You go with them, maybe you'll find something to do about this while I talk with Raven."

- "I'll come for you as soon as we know something, alright?"

- "Sounds like a plan."

She gave me a soft smile and kept walking away, watching her go for a moment. I knew it was selfish but I was so glad the Commander only wanted Finn; I'd have murdered every single Grounder if they had touched Sam. I still would. I turned around and entered the ship looking for the rest, knowing we needed a plan. Fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.5K 31
maybe one mistake was all it took for me to realize how feeble life truly is book 3 » the 100, season 3
21.1K 558 6
𝘽𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙫...
5.4K 224 22
𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚐𝚘 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚡 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗... 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒...
209K 5K 51
This is book two of Bellarke One-shots One shots 51-100 The 100 cw Clarke and Bellamy One shots Bellarke I don't own the the 100