The Strongest Alpha's Mate/J...

By shenu20

"Listen here carefully, I don't want a mate. Specially a weak human like you" - Jungkook ** "you are not on... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 32

16.5K 592 94
By shenu20

*Shenu's pov*

I feel peaceful!

After back long days finally I feel calm. My mind is so relax and I have this good vibe in me. I really had a nice sleep. I felt my pillow is moving up and down which is really warm. My palms on something soft yet stony. The scent of chocolate and lavender filled my nostrils. I revealed a satisfaction sigh and slowly opened my eyes adjusting it to the brightness. That's when I realized that my head was placed in a tone muscle chest and palms were rubbing well define abs sending sparkles through my body. I jerked away to see a peaceful bunny boy sleeping underneath me. His hair was messy in a sexy way. Those pinkie plump lips were apart a little bit making him look extremely cute. I slowly raised my hand to trace his sharp jaw-lines but stopped in mid-air when I realized what I was about to do. How am I here in the first place? I slept in the couch! Did he carry me here? But why? He should have tug me on my bed!

Deciding that I should leave before he wake up to avoid the awkward situation we would have to face, I slowly stood up from the bed being careful not to wake him up and tip toed into the door. So far I was succeeding sneaking out until a groan left his mouth.

"You are leaving without even saying a 'Thank you'?" His deep husky voice mumbled.I froze on the spot.

"And why would I do that?" I asked turning towards him masking my 'I just got caught' look with a blank face. He sat up rubbing the sleepiness away from his eyes. I turned my head away when his blanket slid away revealing his naked upper half not minding that I was laying on it a minute ago.

"Asked your wolf that?" he said gaining my attention back. I looked at him confused which he just shrugged away.

"Jewel?" I asked my wolf knowing that she heard what he said.

"I kind of was getting sick lock inside your body not being able to shift. So he made you sleep next to him to heal me since a mate contact can calm your wolf." She replied in a dreamy voice sounding please with his action.

"Is your wolf that stubborn to get sick than asking help from me? If she choose her mate bond over your human bond and make you stay with me, you wouldn't get sick in the first place." those words made Jewel forget whatever nice feelings she had towards him for a moment ago.

"Well thank you Jungkook! But you didn't have to worry about us in the first place? Of course she would always choose me cause unlike her mate I would never hurt her." I snapped at him. Just I thought this morning is peaceful and look who is ruining it. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"You can't stay away from me if you are not ready to shift. That would make your wolf sick." he snapped back through the gritted teeth.

"And why would you care?" I asked folding my arms over my chest.

"Cause you are MY MATE!" He yelled angrily making my heart skip a beat. No matter how many times I try to denied it, whenever he would say that I am his mate it would always give me a tiny little hope. A hope for our bond. A hope for a relationship. A hope for us!

"Do you want me?" I asked without realizing that my inner thoughts are getting out of my mouth

"Huh?" He looked at me confused. Okay! I said it! Now no backing away.

"Do you want me as your mate Jungkook?" I asked him still holding onto that tiny little hope for us even though I was well aware of his answer. No matter how many times he made it clear that he doesn't want me as his mate, I still want him to say yes. I stared at him with a blank face but if he looked deep into my eyes he would be able to find that little hope hiding inside a corner of my mind.

He opened and closed his mouth like a fish several time not being able to answer my question. Even though I knew that whatever his answer is, that it's definitely not a 'Yes', I still gave him time waiting for his answer patiently.

"No!" he mumbled avoiding my gaze and breaking my already broken heart into pieces. This is not the first time he denied me,our bond. Yet the pain it cause would feel like the first time whenever he would to that. I hold back my breath trying my best not to break down in front of him showing my weakness.

"Then stop hurting us Jungkook!" Jewel answered him instead of me cause I was too scared to open my mouth knowing that I would shutter like a pathetic human. His head snapped towards us to see my blue eyes with wonder. His face paled and his eyes soften hearing those words coming out from my mouth. I saw. I saw how his eyes filled with pain knowing that he is hurting me, but I can't do it anymore. This is what he would do. He would give me hopes and the next minute he himself would shatter them into pieces. Without waiting to see regret in his eyes I dashed away from his room still keeping my wolf in control. I have to keep her in control until I reach my room. Cause I know the next minute I take control I would break down.

Instead of walking into my room Jewel walk past it walking towards where the namjoon oppa's room was. She stood in front of the close door. "Jewel what are you doing?" I asked her trying my hard not to break down. "Let it out sweetie! He is the only one you would find comfort in. That's why we are hear." My wolf said and gave me control. The moment she gave me control tears start to stream down on my cheeks. I slowly raise my shaking hands to knock on the door but before I could do so the door swung opened and I was pulled into a warm tight hug.

"Shhhh... It's okay pumpkin!" He mumbled into my ears and buried my head closer to his chest resting his chin on my head.

"I-It's h-hurt Tae" I trailed off sobbing on to his chest wetting his white t-shirt with my salty tears.

"I know pumpkin! I know. Everything will be okay! I am here for you." He said one hand rubbing circles in my back and other one patting in my head gently. I wrapped by both hand around him and inhaled his soothing scent while letting my heart out into his embrace.

**********

It's already midnight and here I am waiting in the living room along with Yunna for the boys to arrive from their award function. Even though Yunna hates me there would be sometimes that we would enjoy each other companies. There is this playful girl hiding behind her jealousy. I can't blame him though. In her eyes I am someone who is here to stole her first-love away from her. Jeon Jungkook!

We was watching a animated movie when suddenly the land-phone rang. Who would call into this number in this hour. We both shared a confused look before we decide it to put on speaker.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Is this Shenu? Thank God Someone answered! I tried to call all the boys but their phones was switched off. Alpha I am Mark! The beta of dark shadow pack. You have to be here alpha. It's argent. They ar-"

"Oh Oh Oh Stop right there Mark." I interrupt his rambling. "First calm down. Breath!" I said and it took few seconds for him to calm down. I could heard heavy breathing from the other line which he took to calm himself. "Now tell me slowly what is it?" I asked in a calm voice not wanting him to rush anything in panic.

"Hyungsik's brother is here. He was studying in abroad, but today a few hours ago he came back to the pack. And now he is claiming the alpha position as his Alpha. He is rebelling with some of our pack members who still follow the late alpha. I found out that they are planing to take over the position when the sun rise. Right now they are heading towards the Hyungsik grave to greet the late alpha as a tradition the new alpha would do before he/she take the position." he explained somehow calmly but still he is freaking out. I stayed quite for a few seconds grasping the information he gave.

"If he wants the position then let him take it. After all he is the brother of your previous alpha. He has right for it." I said calmly. I heard two gasps. One from the phone and one from the girls sitting across me. She gave me like 'Are you insane?' look.

"What? No! You can't do that alpha." Mark rushed in. "He isn't suitable for the position alpha. He is a playboy. Worse than his brother. He doesn't know how to lead a pack. He would lead us in to a disaster alpha." There was this pleading tone in his voice. Like he pleading me to not let it happen. "Beside even if he wants to become the alpha he would have to challenge and defeat the current alpha to become rightful owner of the position. Unless you willingly gave it to him. But he said he doesn't want your permission to get what is rightfully his. So he promise to kill you in the battle." he said which made me hold back a growl from my wolf. She doesn't like it when someone disrespect us or even underestimate us. "Please alpha you have to do something" He particularly begged.

"okay calm down Mark. I will be there. I am coming right now. Just hold back until I come." I said and end the call thinking about a way to get there. Suddenly my eyes land on the girl sitting in front of me. I smirked as I found my ride. She narrowed her eyes at my smirk.

"Oh no! Don't even think about it." She said getting the idea of what I am planing to do.

"Don't make me use my Luna voice." I said wiggling my eye-brows.

"You are abusing your powers." She accused with wide eyes.

"No sweetie, I am using it to get what I want. Now come on we don't have a whole night." I said and stood up walking towards my room to get ready quickly.

"That's what I said." I heard she mumbled.

********

*Jungkook's pov*

It was past 1 a.m. when we returned to the dorm. But something felt weird when we returned home. I couldn't sense her presence nor I could smell her. We rang the bell several time hoping that she or Yunna would open door, but neither did. That's when I realized I couldn't smell Yunna also here. We used the spare key and entered the house searching for them in her room. But I met with a empty dark room.

"JUNGKOOK....." Jin hyung yelled from the down-stair. I ran towards where the sound came from and found Jin hyung in the kitchen staring at fridge with wide eyes. All of us gathered around him and found a sticky note on the fridge door.

'we are going to the dark shadow pack. Hyungsik's brother is rebelling against me to get the alpha position. I am going there to solve this.

Shenu.'

I snatch the paper away and tore it into pieces. What the hell! How could she go there in this hour along without any of us next to her? It's too dangers.

"What should we do? It would take at-least three hours to reach there." Jin hyung said worried.

"Wow! I got 10 missed calls and 15 messages from Mark!" Tae said staring at his now switched on phone.

"He must have call all of us before he inform her." Namjoon hyung said grabbing his phone to switch on.

"It's too dangerous for her. We should go there right now. But would it be late?" J-hope hyung asked worried.

"Not if I use my speed." I said and everyone looked at me like I grew two heads. "Suga hyung and I can use our speed while you guys drive there. Two of us can reach there within one and half hour if we used our speed." I explained them.

"Jungkook that's too risky. What if human notice you guys?" Jin hyung tried to stop me.

"We will be careful hyung! The most important thing now is the safety of petal!" Suga hyung support my idea and I nodded my head at him in a approval way. Without wasting anymore time both of us dashed away from there in lightning speed. The only thing on my head was Shenu. I hope nothing bad would happen to her. Please be safe Shenu.

**********

*Shenu's pov*

We arrived there at 3 a.m. And on the way I constantly received phone calls from the boys who returned home telling me to wait for them. Like seriously! Am I a baby? This is my pack and my responsibility even though I didn't accept the title. I can't involve them into this. It would cause problems between packs.

"Alpha!" Mark greeted running towards me in panic with three guys hot behind his trail. Suddenly Yunna grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I looked at her with raised eyebrows and saw her sweating badly. What is wrong with her? She looked uneasy. I wanted to ask her whether she is okay but decide against it and focus on the matter I came here.

"Lead the way Mark." I said wanting to meet this guy who wants to become the alpha so badly.

"They are still near the grave alpha. Minwoo knows that you are coming and he is waiting for you there along with some pack members who support him." Mark informed leading the way to where the Hyungsik's grave was.

After back like 15 minutes walk deep into the wood we finally stopped in front of a crowd that surrounded the Hyungsik's grave. It was dark, but thanks to our wolf sense we can see clearly. When they sense our presence everyone turn towards me and parted there way for a tall young guy to approach me. He looked better then his brother. No wonder he is a play boy. The guy whom now I assumed as Minwoo walked towards me with hatred filled eyes. He tried to look scary and intimated in front of me. Key word, tried. But I am an alpha and the mate of strongest alpha. So his scary gaze wouldn't work on me.

My attention was stole away from Minwoo to Yunna. She stood behind me with wide gazed eyes. I felt her wolf pacing back and forth in her mind howling in pain. Her body start to tremble and I felt her pain. This is an other specialty of me. My wolf can sense an other wolf's emotions if she wants to. I think Jewel kept an eye on Yunna cause her behavior was odd since we arrived here.  Yunna's wolf is extremely in pain. I can feel it.

"Jewel what is it?" I questioned my wolf forgetting the guy now stood in front of me with a burning gaze. Everyone was silent waiting for either of us to break it. Instead of talking to Minwoo I turn my head towards Yunna and looked at her with worried eyes. My wolf stirred inside me. "Jewel what is it?" I asked her again sternly knowing that she is hiding something.

"She found her mate!" She said in a small voice. Then what is the problem. Isn't finding your mate is a good thing? Why her wolf is in pain?

"Who is her mate?" I questioned her knowing that she knows it. A growled from Minwoo broke me out of my trance and I saw Minwoo is glaring at me with red eyes for lack of my attention. How dare he growled at me? I was about to growl back but freeze from Jewel's next word.

"Hyungsik!" Hyungsike? You mean Hyungsik is Yunna's mate. No was her mate. The guy I killed was her mate. I felt like my whole body paralyzed. I felt someone grabbing me from my neck and throw me against a tree. I crashed into a tree with a painful thud and fell to the floor. I saw Minwoo's smirking at me. But I was too caught up on my thoughts to do anything. I just stared at Yunna's tear filled face who was staring at Hyungsik grave with a painful expression.

I killed her mate. I killed someone's mate. She is too young for this. She lost her mate even before she got a chance to meet him. She lost her other half, her happiness even before she get a chance. And that's because of a one person. Me!

I saw Minwoo walking towards me with a smirk. Mark and the three other guys was held back by pack members. Yunna just stood there staring at her mate's grave. This is my fault. Not only they lost an alpha but also a mate. I can stand up and fight against Minwoo, but I am not in a best mental condition to focus on anything. Minwoo was few steps away from my body on the ground when a furious growled heard making the whole ground shake and birds to fly away from their nests. Everyone froze on their spot. A spine ran down my body from that growl. I turned my head to the side to see a beast standing there with red and silver orbs and long sharp canines and nails extend. Veins were visible on his skin. His whole body was shaking from the anger. I noticed Suga oppa who stood next to him backed away from him slowly. His furious gaze met mine sending a silence message. 'I will protect you' That's what I saw on his gaze at that moment. He is here to protect me. And for the first time in my vulnerable sate I feel calm and secure under his presence. My mate's presence.

Jeon Jungkook!                              

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 3.6K 41
《COMPLETED》 "I am sick of you, being a brat all the time. I will teach you a good lesson that you will surely forget to be one." Taehyung said making...
42.4K 1.3K 20
"i wish I had abort you!" "you should just die then living!" "you're the curse! We don't need you!" "all I wish for a happy family but I guess I won'...
1M 28.1K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
129K 11.2K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...