Writing In One Direction. [On...

By CourtneyCAxline

Carter Morrison is just an average girl on Wattpad who loves to write. One day, after a tough day at school... More

Writing In One Direction. [OneDirection FF]
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7. ((Kylee's))
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 3

441 13 4
By CourtneyCAxline

Chapter 3

I was sitting in my last class of the day. Liam and the boys had been texting me all day.

FROM: Liam Freaking Payne!

ARE YOU ALMOST DONEEEEE!? x

TO: Liam Freaking Payne!

Yes! In last class! You are really annoying right now -.-

FROM: Louis Tomlinson

Heyyy! Liam is furiously making us clean.. SAVE US!

FROM: Harry Styles

CARTER! LIAM IS MAKING US CLEAN! LOU AND I ARE HIDING IN THE CLOSET!

TO: Harry Styles

I'm sorry... AHHHH TEACHER INCOMING!

FROM: Harry Styles

hahaha! Don't get caught!

FROM: Liam Freaking Payne

Picking you up in 10 min?

TO: Liam Freaking Payne

Sure! Now, Harry and Lou are hiding in the closet. I gotta go!

I put my phone away and sighed. I went back to paying attention and sighed. Liam was picking us up in an hour and I was only in my short denium shorts, a bright, green tanktop and a gray, off-the-shoulder long sleeve shirt. My hair was down, but I might just put it up in the usual pony tail.

The bell rang and I left class. Lily and Talia ran up to me and we were talking and walking down the hallway. I looked down into my bag and sighed. "Crap! I forgot my journal in my last class!" I said. "You guys go and wait for Liam. I'll be right back." I ran back to the room. I ran into someone and they grabbed my hair.

"Watch where you are going!" A girl shouted. She had blonde hair like mine and was wearing a really short skirt and a really revealing tanktop. She threw me into the locker and her and her friends laughed. I rubbed my head and she smiled sickly.

"Don't be a bitch!" I shouted. Her friends gasped anad her eyes narrowed. Next thing I knew, a hand was making contact with my face. I gasped and fell to the ground. They laughed and walked away. I walked into the classroom and grabbed my journal. I looked in my mirror that I had in my bag and saw the red mark starting to turn purple. "Whore." I said and pulled out my foundation to cover it. I ran out of the building to see Talia and Lily getting into Liam's car. He smiled at me and I ran over, throwing my hair into a pony tail.

"HEY!" Liam shouted, hugging me. I hugged him back and pulled my seatbelt on. "

"Let's go!"  I said and we took off. When we got there, the girls ran inside. When Liam and I got out, he gave me a huge hug. I smiled and we walked in.

"CARTER!" Louis yelled anad hugged me. I laughed and he set me down. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

"Lou, I haven't even been gone for 24 hours." I said and he just smiled.

"Still. You have been gone for way too long. Liam hasn't shut up about you!" He said, causing Liam and I to blush.

"Has he now?" I questioned, looking at him. He blushed even deeper and I just smiled. "Well, It's only fair because I haven't stopped talking about him."

"Flatering!" He said and gave me another hug. "Do you wanna go on a tour of the place?" He asked and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. "We'll start from the top and go down."

"I'm okay with that. " I said. He smiled down at me and I heard arguing from downstairs.

"LILY! YOU TOOK MY SANDWICH!" Niall yelled.

"SO! YOU TOOK MY CHIPS!" She yelled back and Liam and I burst out laughing.

"They would make a cute couple." I said and we continued going up. When we reached the top, he showed me around.

"This is Louis' room and across the hall is Harry's room. Those two doors are their bathrooms." He said and I just nodded. He showed me around the rest of the house and when we got to his room, I went in. There were shoes and clothes everywhere and stuff was just spread out. "Uh, It's not really clean." He said, blushing.

"I don't mind. My room at home is similar to this." I said, sitting on his spiny office chair.

"Tell me about home." He said and I looked down.

"Well, I live on a farm outside of Oklahoma City. I am about to be a senior in high school and I have a horse. I miss her so much!" I said, looking down. "I don't really have any friends at home and I can't wait to graduate and leave my hell of a school."

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm a target for most of the bullies. I have been bullied since 5th grade." I said and he frowned. "Hard to avoid."

"No one should be bullying an amazing person like you." He said.

"They really only bully me now because I am a fan of you guys." I said, tears running down my face.

"Because of us?"

"Y-Yeah, but, I didn't let that stop me from being who I am. No matter how many times I was hurt. I wiped the tear away, taking the concealing foundation off with it. The bruise stood out and I felt Liam touch it.

"What happened today?" He asked.

"I ran into some girl and she yelled at me, so I told her not to be a bitch and she slapped me. It's not a big deal. Honest!"

"Tell me if it happens again." He said and I nodded.

"Hey LOVEBIRDS! GET DOWN HERE! WE ARE GOING OUT TO EAT!" Lily yelled and we blushed. I re-did the cover up and we walked downstairs.

"Can we get pizza?" I asked and they nodded. The boys put on disguises and we left.

***

We were sitting at the pizza place, when I noticed the girl from earlier today sneering at me. I set my slice of pizza down, suddenly losing my appetite. "You okay Car?" Liam asked and I nodded.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I said, getting up. The girl did the same and followed me to the bathroom.

"Look at the little whore. Hanging out with 5 guys. I bet you are fucking all of them." She sneered, shoving me up against the wall.

"What is your problem with me?" I asked.

"You aren't ugly."

"WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!?"

"My boyfriend couldn't take his eyes off of you in one of the classes. You are a threat."

"Maybe he doesn't want a slut for a girlfriend?" I said.

"You bitch!" She said through clenched teeth and punched me in the eye. She laughed and walked away. I ran to the mirror to see my eye already swollen. I walked out the door and when the guys weren't looking, I ran out the front door. Before we had came here, we stopped at my flat so we could deposit our back packs. I made my way down the street and heard my phone ring. I clicked accept and held it up to my ear.

"WHERE ARE YOU!?" Liam yelled.

"I-I didn't feel good so I'm walking home. I didn't want to ruin your night."

"I'll come pick you up!" He said.

"No!" I yelled.

"Car, Is everything alright.?"

"Yeah! I just don't want to get you sick."

"Okay, I'll call you later." He said.

"Bye." I said, hanging up. I cried and made my way home. I was hoping London would have been different from home, but it's not!

I finally got home and I just went to bed.

***

The next day, I steered clear of the blonde bimbo. I had make up on my eye and I just kept my face down, letting my hair cover my face. "Hey! My name is Brad, you are?" A guy asked. I glanced back and saw blonde bimbo giving me death glares.

"You don't need to know." I said. He looked back at his girlfriend and sighed.

"Don't worry about Michelle. She is just wanting to create drama. I just want to make a new friend. She is completely harmless."

"Tell that to the black eye she gave me last night." I spat at him. I wiped a bit of the foundation away so he could see the bruise.

"I'm so sorry!" He said. "I didn't think she was violent." Brad said, sitting next to me.

"It's fine. I have been through this before." I said. "And my name is Carter Morrison."

"I like the name Carter." He said. We talked for the whole period.

"Brad, class is over." Michelle said.

"Michelle. We are over." He said and she gasped. "I just wanted to be friends with Carter."

"But, I didn't hit her! She is lying!" She said. I just walked away and made my way out the door. Michelle was coming after me. "You bitch!" She shouted, just in time for me to run into Liam.

"Carter! Are you okay?" Liam asked and I just hugged him. I heard gasps and turned around. Michelle was staring at me wide eyed.

"How the fuck do you know Liam fucking Payne!?" She yelled.

"I don't like bad words." He said.

"He was who I was having dinner with. I was eating with One Direction and you are just jealous! Brad wanted to be friends!" I yelled and she glared at me.

"You bitch!" She shouted, lunging for me. Lily was there and she stuck out her foot and down went Michelle. I started laughing as she was on the floor.

"Close your legs. It smells like fish." Talia said and we went to Liam's car. People were watching us and whispering to each other. Liam had his hand in mine.

***

When we got to the house, I realized I hadn't really said anything to Zayn. "Hey, where's Zayn?" I asked the guys.

"His room." Harry said and I went up to his room. I knocked softly and heard sniffling inside.

"Zayn?" I asked, opening his door. He was sitting in front of his computer, looking at his twitter mentions.

"Oh, h-hi Carter." He said. I watched as he deactivated his Twitter account.

"Zayn! What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm tired of the hate. Nothing can ever stop it. It hurts, knowing people hate us that much."

"Zayn, cyberbullying hurts. I know how that is-" I said but he cut me off.

"HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT BULLYING FEELS LIKE!? You are gorgeous and everyone loves you." He yelled and I started crying. I used my shirt sleeve and wiped the foundation off of my eye. He gasped and I looked down.

"Trust me Zayn. I know what bullying feels like. I have felt all of it's pain. Look." I said, taking his computer and going to my facebook. I showed him all of the hate messages people from my school sent me about my fanning of One Direction. I felt the tears fall and he just stared at me. "This is why I am dying to become a famous writer. To show everyone that they don't have a hold on me. I'm pushing through it."

"If they hated on you for liking us so much, why didn't you just stop liking us?" He asked.

"Because. Each one of you have taught me something. Louis taught me that it is okay to be childish, no matter how old you are. Niall taught me to accept what I look like. Harry taught me that you can't be brave all the time. Liam taught me to be kind, smart, and sensible."

"What have I taught you?" He asked.

"You taught me that overcoming your shyness can lead to great things." I said and he smiled.

"Carter, have you noticed a change in Liam?" He asked randomly.

"Not really. Then again, I have only really known him for 3 days." I said and he smiled.

"Carter, you can make even Oscar from Sesame Street smile." He said and I blushed. "Let's go downstairs." He said. I smiled and logged out of facebook.

Liam practically tackled me when I walked downstairs. "Whoa, who gave you the black eye?" Harry asked.

"A Blonde Bimbo." I said, shrugging. He widened his eyes and I just rolled mine.

"Do you want some ice for it?" Louis asked and I shook my head no. Zayn was talking with Talia again. Niall and Lily were on the couch. Lily sitting on Niall's lap. Cute couple.

"Hey, Liam, wanna go do something?" I asked and he smiled.

"Sure!"

"LIAM! CAN THE GIRLS STAY HERE TONIGHT?!" Lou yelled. He looked at us and I shrugged.

"I call wearing a signature Niall outfit!" I said.

"Why?" Lily pouted.

"I have blonde hair. Lily, you should dress as Zayn and Talia as Lou!" I said and they nodded. Liam and I proceeded to walk out the back door into the garden.

"Liam, Zayn says you have been acting different lately." I said and saw him blush.

"I think it's because of you." He said and I frowned. "In a good way. Seeing you overcome all this bullying makes me realize that there is kids out there who really do work hard for their dreams."

"Sometimes making a dream come true is all a kid has." I said. He stopped and faced me.

"Was this ever part of your dream?" He asked.

"You read my fan fictions about you guys. The main character was always with Liam." I said and what he did next shocked me. He leaned in and softly pressed his lips to mine. Sparks were flying and all that corny stuff. He pulled back and I just smiled.

"Wow." He said.

"I can't believe my first kiss was with Liam Payne." I said, falling down onto the grass. Liam followed suit and smiled at me.

"Well, If that was your first kiss, does that mean I'm your first boyfriend?" He asked, smiling at me. I grabbed his hand and we watched as the sun went down.

"Maybe." I said.

"Carter Athena Morrison, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes Liam. I would love to." I said as he kissed me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
606K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
248K 9.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...