Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Liam and I walked back into the house, hand in hand. "Aww, Look at the Lovebirds." Louis said and I saw Harry look away, scowling. I raised my eyebrow at him and shook my head. Note to Self: Talk to Harry later.

"You two dating?" Lily asked, popping her head in around the corner. She was covered in whip cream and chocolate. Niall appeard next to her, looking exactly the same. Niall curled his arm around her waist and if you look at the face reigon, it looks like they were making out.

"Yes and where is Talia and Zayn?" I asked.

"In here!" Talia yelled. Liam and I walked in and Talia was sitting on Zayn's lap.

"You feeling better Zayn?" I asked and he nodded.

"I put my twitter back up." He said.

"Good." I said and Liam and I sat on the couch next to Lou. Liam pulled me into his lap and I smiled at him. Harry groaned and got up and left. Next thing I heard was a door slamming. Lou just frowned and went to go talk to Harry.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, feeling bad.

"Not that I know of." Liam said and I frowned.

**Louis' POV**

I entered Harry's room and saw him face down on his bed. I heard him crying and I sat next to him, rubbing his back. "It's not fair Lou." He said.

"I know you like Carter." I whispered. "You should have told Liam how you feel about her."

"But Liam and Carter have been talking for months. I wouldn't have had a chance." He said. I felt bad for him. He always likes a girl but she fell for one of us.

"Fight for her. Tell her how you feel and she might understand." I said and he sat up.

"Lou! It's useless! Have you ever read her fanfics? They are all Liam!" He yelled.

"I remember reading her one called 'Love Conquers All.' That one was about you and Liam and you won."

"When did she write that?" He asked, puzzled.

"She started it a month ago and finished it before she came to London." I said. He leaped for his computer and pulled up her profile. I just smiled at him as he started reading it. I got up and made my way out of his room.

**Niall's POV**

Lily and I went back into the kitchen to try and clean up our mess. I still couldn't believe we made out. I think Carter suspected something because she was staring at out faces. I wrapped my arms around Lily and she smiled up at me. I pecked her lips and she just beamed at me.

"Niall, your lips taste yummy." She said and I laughed.

"So do yours." I replied and looked at the whip cream and chocolate covered kitchen. I kissed her one more time and she turned to face me. She wrapped her arms around me and deepened the kiss.

"Hey, can I have a glass of- HOLY FUDGE! What happened in here?!" Carter said. We broke apart and she just smirked.

"I'll leave you two alone.. Just clean up the mess." She said, walking out. Lily smiled at me and we went to go get a mop. I grabbed the wash cloth off the kitchen sink and startred washing myself off along with the counter.

"In movies, when ever they have this type of food fight, you never see them having to clean it up later." Lily said and I nodded my head in agreement. "Lucky mofos." I laughed and she smiled at me. "Niall, has anyone ever told you that your laugh is pure adorableness?"

"Maybe. I don't pay attention." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Let's just finish cleaning."

*******

*Carter*

I plopped myself down on Liam's lap and he smiled at me. "Wow. I just realized how ducking lucky I am." I said.

"Ducking?" Zayn said and I just smiled.

"I'm not a huge fan of cussing." I said, yawning.

"You know that you girl's can go to bed." Liam said. I nodded. "So, us boys sleep down here and you girls get ther rooms?"

"No. I don't want to take any of your rooms. We can just sleep down here." I said.

"No. absolutely not." Liam said and I pouted.

"Why don't we all sleep down here?" Talia asked.

"Brilliam idea!" I yelled.

"Did you just say brilliam?" Liam asked with a smirk.

"Yes. Yes I did." I said, kissing his nose. He smiled at me and I got off of his lap." I wonder if Lily and Niall finished cleaning up the kitchen." I walked in and it was mostly cleaned up except for the two people. "Go shower. I'll cook." I said. They nodded and I pulled out stuff to make tacos. Harry came walking in and smiled at me.

"Tacos are my favourite food." He said, sniffing the air.

"I know. I am a directioner after all." I said and he smiled. "Are you okay Harry?" I asked and he nodded.

"I just need to talk to Liam." He said, walking away.

*Liam's POV*

"Hey, Liam, can I talk to you outside?" Harry asked and I nodded.

"Sure Haz." I said.

"I like Carter. A Lot." He said. I was shocked.

"Hazza, if I would have known, I wouldn't have done anything!" I said.

"Trust me. I do. And I plan on winning her heart." He said, walking back inside. I stood there frozen. Oh crap.