The Camp || Four of Cure || ✔

Por chimchimicorn

A shorter book, due to popular demand ©chimchimicorn Más

Copyright Notice
Quick note
1: Rescuer
2: Saved
3: Little Girl
4: Too Good To Be True
5: Toddler
6: Loyal
8: Accident
9: Determination
10: Go
11: Shaky Legs
12: Rage
13: Pastry
14: Wide Eyes
15: Goodnight
16: Orange Button
17: Quiet
18: Cute
19: Shirtless
20: Satisfactory
Jin and Daisy
21: Home
Note

7: Maintenance

4.5K 366 329
Por chimchimicorn

"Come on, you can do it, not much left to go!"

As far as Leo could tell, it was half past four in the morning. She had been doing her training for a week now, but she was hating it. Until today. Usually, Jimin would lead the exercises and drills for all the soldiers in the camp; something about Ghost training and Yoongi would lead hers. However, this morning, Bee had asked Yoongi to help her with something, so running next to her, pushing her to do her best was Sergeant Park Jimin.

"You're doing great, come on, just a few metres left!" He said, jogging next to her as she stumbled towards the end. The other soldiers had already finished their final run of the morning, and Jimin had sent them to get ready to go back on patrol, so it was just the two of them. He wasn't even sweating, but she was bright red in the face and sweat was making her hair damp, even in the cool morning air.

"You did it, well done," Jimin smiled at her as she finally hit the end, collapsing down to her knees. She felt a hand on her arm, pulling her back up as she struggled for breath, "Don't lie down, stay upright, it's better for you," He said, "Do a warm down first before you rest, or you'll get cramps,"

Leo grunted, happy that he was touching her, but uncomfortable because she was sweaty and wanted to lay down. Her legs were still sore from all the workouts the previous day, and if it wasn't for Jimin, she would probably have given up some time ago.

Jimin guided her through some stretches to help her muscles relax a little, and just as they reached the end, Yoongi and Bee came to them with cups of water.

"How's the training going?" Bee asked, and Leo could have sworn that she looked a little smug. However, she accepted the water from Yoongi, sipping at it as gracefully as she could.

"It went pretty well today," Jimin said, "I can't speak for Leo for the rest of the week, though, Yoongi's been doing the training,"

And Yoongi was brutal. Leo couldn't stand him; he was rude, cold and oddly protective over the dumb blonde standing next to him. All of a sudden, just because Yoongi's eyes flickered just a little towards Bee, Leo figured it out.

"She's been doing alright," Yoongi said, "She's below average for new recruits in the military, but she didn't train to join us, so that's understood. By normal levels, she's quite fit,"

Leo felt her irritation rise. She hated the fact that Yoongi was saying unflattering things in front of Jimin and Bee, but before she could say anything, Jimin spoke to her.

"Go and get yourself cleaned up," He said, "I'll meet you in the dining area before we get to work,"

Leo shot Bee a look and nodded, before turning and heading back to her cabin, where Selena was probably getting up to go to the kitchens to start cooking.

"I don't understand you, Bee," Yoongi sighed as they watched her leave, "Really, I don't know why you let her hang around Jimin,"

Bee rolled her eyes, "You wouldn't,"

Jimin looked between the pair of them, "What are you talking about?"

His wife smiled at him, "Nothing. Hey, Jimin, do you still love me?"

It was Yoongi's turn for him to roll his eyes as Jimin's face lit up and he reached out, taking his wife into his arms, "Yeah, I'm out," He said, turning and heading away, "I don't want to hear this,"

"Of course I love you, Baby," Jimin said, pecking her lips. He didn't get to see his wife being vulnerable very often, so when she was, he took full advantage of it, "You're the only woman for me, ever,"

"Even with all these gorgeous young women walking around the camp?" Bee said, her grey eyes wide as she looked up at him.

"I don't see anyone as beautiful as you, Bee," Jimin said, tilting her chin just a little more as he leaned down to kiss her.

"Good," Bee said, tapping his chest and stepping back, "You still got it, Jimin,"

Jimin sighed, running his fingers through his hair, "You always spoil the mood," He said.

"If you want more from me, we are not doing it outside in the cold," Bee said, "I'm going back to bed for an hour, you want to join me before breakfast?"

The grin on Jimin's face was immediate, "Of course I do," He said, smacking her ass as she turned, "Get a move on, Baby,"

***

Jimin was in an extremely good mood when Leo met him after lunch, and she couldn't help but think it was because of what she was wearing. Georgina, Selena and her had been given a 'care box' each when they settled, and in Leo's box was an extremely low cut white t-shirt, that her bra could be seen through. As it was getting warmer, she had paired them with some short jean shorts, so her legs were on show; she had even shaved her legs because with the care kit they had given her a disposable razor. Her teeth were brushed, her hair was clean (even though it was up in a cute messy bun) and she was looking and feeling good - despite the burn in her thighs from the workouts.

"We'll be by the outer fence today," He said cheerfully as he led her through the camp, "We need to do some maintenance out there,"

"On the fence?" Leo asked as she walked with him, her heart hammering. If they were in the outer area of the fence, that meant that there would be no one else with them. Did he want to be alone with her?

"No, not on the fence. We need to do some cleaning and pruning," Leo followed him through the gates and watched him wave to the person in the tower. All she could see was a chicken sitting by the window, but she was sure there was someone else in there with it. As they walked along the outer fence, a huge spread of tulips, in all sorts of colours, came into view. They were pretty, but she wasn't sure why they were allowed to grow there, instead of having crops of some sort.

"Here we go," He said, placing the bucket he had been holding down at his feet. In front of them, hidden against the fence by the tulips, were four gravestones. One of them looked a lot newer than the other three, and Leo glanced at Jimin in confusion.

"We're cleaning graves?"

"That's right," Jimin nodded. He gestured to the newer looking one at the edge, "This one..." He trailed off, "He was buried elsewhere, but when we expanded, his shed had to be taken down. It was starting to smell anyway," He muttered the last part, but she didn't understand.

"What do you mean?"

"This is Kim Taehyung," Jimin ignored her question, putting his hand over the headstone, "I'll clean his," He pointed to the next one, "This is Kim Namjoon. Next to him is Yoo Hana, and the one on the end is Jung Hoseok. They were - are - all very important to us, and Bee and Daisy like to keep their stones looking nice, at least,"

"Who were they?" Leo moved to the end stone, taking a pair of scissors from Jimin when he held them out to her.

Jimin laughed, "Well Tae is hard to explain. Hoseok sacrificed himself saving Bee when she was pregnant. Hana kick-started the research into the cure before... The incident... And Joon," He sighed, looking sad as he eyed the grave, "Namjoon was my best friend. He died saving me,"

Leo looked at the grave that Jimin was in front of. Strangely, he didn't seem to want to touch it, and just hovered over it as he cut away the plants that were growing on it.

"You don't want to touch it?" She asked, "Was he a bad person?"

Jimin hesitated before answering, "Taehyung didn't like being touched," He said, "I know it's weird, this is just a stone and he's dead, but it represents him, and I want to give him the respect he deserves," He chuckled a little, "You really didn't want to get on his bad side. Especially if Bee wasn't around to control him,"

Leo narrowed her eyes as Bee's name was mentioned yet again, "Why, was he her boyfriend or something?"

Surprisingly, Jimin laughed, "Boyfriend? Not at all. In fact, she stabbed him, once. Tae was... A psychopath. There's no other way to put it. But, he was extremely fond of Bee, and would get aggressive to protect her,"

"You know Yoongi is in love with her?" Leo blurted suddenly. She stood up straight, unsure of why she had just said that without thought.

"Is that so?" Jimin said, his tone changing just a little.

"It's true," Leo said, "And I think she loves him, too. I saw them together, I didn't want to say anything, but I saw it,"

---

AN: A long chapter this time, woah~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8K 89 13
My first book on wattpad for BTS imagines, hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing them!! ~DISCONTINUED~
51.7K 4.4K 46
𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅📕 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢... 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝... 𝙰 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗�...
36.9K 686 29
A collection of short stories about bts that I've written on my imagine account on Instagram. I'll update this whenever I make a new one, so pretty o...
27.4K 1.1K 7
seven crybaby songs - seven short stories