Take me Away

由 secretfan09

更多

Take me Away
Sarah's life
Gerald's life

1 - Glimpse of Her

1.4K 48 20
由 secretfan09

“You can’t do this Ge! I don’t permit you to do this!”

Gerald faced her, containing his anger “I’m leaving tomorrow” he tells her. Kim slapped him, she was freakin mad at him for deciding on his own… plus, she wasn’t accepted for the show she auditioned in, making her more furious.

“How dare you?! Hindi mo man lang ako sinama sa pagdedecision mo? Pagkatapos ng lahat ng ginawa ko para sayo?” she cried out.

Gerald, who was almost done cleaning out his office, placed the box he was holding down and angrily looked at her “Let’s finish this Kim. Let’s finish us. I’m done, I’m sorry.” He told her.

“You’re just mad. Galit ka lang. Bukas, makalawa babalik ka ulit sa akin. Wag na nating pahirapan sarili natin. You know you can’t live without me.” She answered confidently.

Gerald shrugged and carried the box from earlier “Bahala ka” he said and went out.

“You’ll come back to me Ge! Gagapang kang pabalik dahil kailangan mo ako…” she yelled. He shook his head and continued to walk out his office… out of her life.

“I’m… I’m Paulo nga pala. Paulo Avelino”

Gerald nodded and took the hand he was offering “Gerald Anderson” he shook his hand “So… Matagal ka ng volunteer?” he asked. Both just arrived at the cabin at the foot of the mountain.

“Ah… yeah. 2 years I think.” He answered “Baka abutan tayo ng gabi kung ngayon tayo pupunta… bukas na lang. Charge your phone… your laptop… lahat. There’s no electricity there.” He reminded Gerald.

“May mga ganon pa pa lang lugar…”

Paulo sat himself down “They chose to stay there… they chose not to have electricity. Dr. Phil said their not really welcoming… may volunteer teacher daw dun and got married with a local. Doon tayo titira kasi hindi siya mismo sa loob ng village nakatira.” He explained. Dr. Phil was once the doctor in that place.

“Bakit?”

“They don’t accept outsiders that much. But her husband is nice daw. I hope they treat us well…” Paulo said.

Gerald nodded “Yeah… I hope so too.” And carried his bag on his back

Paulo looked at him “Where are you going? The sun’s about to set” he asked upon seeing Gerald gearing up.

“Out. I’m going out. Ngayon lang ako nakapunta sa ganito, pagbigyan mo na ko. Well then… bye!” he said and went outside, obviously excited to explore around.

Gerald smiled when the fresh air greeted him upon stepping out their cabin. It was a far cry from the city, he thought.

“Gerald, it’s dangerous.” Paulo went after him. Gerald raised his right hand to tell him he’ll be fine.

Paulo gave up and went back in. Gerald then walked away.

He walked… and walked… and walked. It was a nice feeling for him, he felt home in the woods.

“HhHhAaAaA… hAaAa….~~~”

Gerald heard a voice.

“hHhHAaAaA~~~” the voice continued humming… singing but with no words.

Suddenly he’s attention was caught. Her voice was drawing him… pulling him towards her. “Lovely” he whispered. He wanted to see her; he wanted to get a glimpse of her…

He turned around… he turned to his left, then to his right… like the voice he was hearing was everywhere…

“Where are you?”

He started to move forward…

“hHhHaAaAa~~~”

His head snapped to his right and without thinking, he followed the voice he was hearing.

He kept walking… and the voice was getting louder.

He walked some more, and…

There she was…

Standing at the edge of a cliff, the air blowing her long luscious hair and her arms lifted in the air.

“Finally” he told himself, grasping to a tree. The ground on that part was slippery and with one wrong move he might slide and fall.

“Turn around” he whispered, her back was facing him.

Gerald grabbed another tree in front of him, wanting to see her closer.

*slip

Gerald was just about to fall… but luckily he held on.

She stopped singing when she heard something moving… she placed her hands down and waited if it would move again.

*silence

Gerald’s heart was pounding fast, maybe it was his almost fall… or maybe because of her? He didn’t know... All he knew now is that he has to see her. He couldn’t help it… her voice just lured him in.

All he could hear was the wind blowing, the leaves brushing and his heartbeat.

“Turn around… please” he begged.

Slowly… she started to move.

*lub dub *lub dub *lub dub

His heart kept pounding fast… hard… loud as she turns her head around.

Little by little… her face was starting to show… the wind still blowing her hair.

With his heart still irregularly beating fast… Gerald smiled at the sight of her “Beautiful” he says silently.

After what seemed forever… finally, she has fully turned around, tugging her hair behind her ears.

“HaAaAaAhHhHh~~~” she sang again, making the birds around her tweet all at the same time. With that, she smiled widely… looking above her, watching as the birds fly.

Gerald’s heart stopped.

*slip

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

635K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
431K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...