Sexy Sixteen: Scandals and Su...

By PrincessQueenZ

The end is near. More

Spring Day
New Leaves
Together Again
What's Going On?
Family Troubles
Fixing The Random Problem
Gentle Slope
Kookie's Classes
Grammys and New Enemies
Big Problem
Perfection Does Not Exist
Brave Leader
Moving On
Kookie Lessons
Mobbed
Fifteen 101
Notice Me
Another class with Kooks
Happy Helping
The Setting Sun
The Rising Moon
Back Home
My Town
Secondary Powers
Let's Unravel
A Love Story
Turning Point
A Lesy Love Story
Mid-Volume Crisis
Solving It
What?
Falling Down
Doom and the Moment of Truth
Best Friend?
Peace and Hopelessness
The Truth Unfolds
Aftermath: The Final Goodbye
Aftermath: Proposal
Aftermath: Bad News

Get To Know Leigh

77 7 0
By PrincessQueenZ

"It is good to see that so many of you are excited to witness the lesson entitled 'Get to know Leigh-Anne noona- or as most of you call her 'Leigh-Anne'."

"Uhh most of us call her Leigh-Anne because that's her name." Tay Tay wanted Jungkook to hurry with this introduction so he could see Leigh. She's hot.  He suddenly gasped. "Hey you should make this one more interesting by actually bringing her in here to talk about herself! Do you think you can do that Jungkook??" That would mean that he'd get to see her in real life.

Jungkook laughed at him. "Heaven's no. She would be totally uncomfortable if I brought her here for this." He smiled.

Alex laughed. "Let me guess why." He pointed a thumb at John and then Debbie. "Cause they're here?" He laughed again and this time Katherine joined him.

"Oh be quiet all of you." Leigh's mom waved him off.

"Are you excited to get to know your daughter Mrs. Pinnock?" Lana asked. She was ready for this one. "I mean, we all basically know Leigh-Anne already but we only know her from her perspective. Those of us who read her diary- guilty!" She shot her hand in the air with a grin.

"Such an invasion of personal space." Ryan shook his head.

"I know right? You shouldn't be proud of that." Sian commented.

"Can we start now?" Josh yawned. "What time is- oh wait." He rolled his eyes. The person who was supposed to be conducting this class was just standing and smiling. "Hey are you broken or what-"

"Silence!" Jungkook clapped his hands in irritation. He relaxed his face when all were calm.

"Great. Thank you for that. Now we should dive deep into this so that everyone here can see that Leigh-Anne is the best out of all of you fifteen hooligans." Mrs. Pinnock rubbed her hands together evilly.

"Hey they're not hooligans." Janice expressed sadly.

Debbie waved her off then snapped her fingers at Jungkook. "Hurry it up kid." She needed this for her ego's sake. Not that I'm insecure or anything .  . . 

"Aww and I miss Leigh. Let's get it going shall we?" John smiled with pink cheeks, thinking of his daughter. "An angel." He could hear Alex and Katherine laughing at him though. They're awful people you see. 

"I will go ahead and explain why Leigh-Anne noona would be uncomfortable if I brought her in here." Jungkook paced the front of the class.

"We get it. It's cause of her family. Now let's go." Tay Tay sounded impatient.

Jungkook shook his head. "Not just the ones presently here but also . . ." He smiled and the classroom door opened to everyone's surprise.

Who entered was even more shocking.

A young lady chewing gum came in. She blew a bubble and made it pop before chewing again, standing right at Jungkook's side. She raised her hand and waved with an evil smirk. "Hey."

Sian gasped right before she jumped in her own seat because of a sudden noise. All eyes went to Mrs. Pinnock who had just slammed her hands on the desk angrily.

"You! Sairah what are you doing here?!" Debbie was standing and pointing in fury.

Janice was trying to calm her down.

Sairah seemed very pleased by this reaction. She found her dad's face and smirked at him, making him shrink. She then got back to her mum. "I'm part if the family too aren't I? Kookie over here said it would be good for me to try to understand my sister and to see the mistakes I've made in the past in order to improve. I mean, everything that makes her up- well the bad side of her that is,- is our faults. Except for Sian. She's great." She made out Sian now. "Oh hey." She waved her hand happily.

Sian sighed and waved.

"Wow. I really didn't see this coming." Stephanie commented while Lana tried to hide in her. It seemed that the girl was afraid of Sairah. Well she is evil . . . 

Jungkook smiled. "Yes she is here because I believe that the entire Pinnock family should witness this."

Sairah patted his head. "Where do I sit?" She kept up a smile at her mum who was seething.

"Rotten little-" Debbie was grumbling.

"Now, now, be calm." Janice was massaging her shoulders.

"I'm a product of you Mum. Remember that." Sairah winked.

That got the woman riled up and she pounced. Before she could get anywhere she ended up seated at the front out of nowhere. "What? I was .  . ." She looked around and noticed Sian at one of her sides and her husband at her other side. Sairah was next to Sian. "You!" She pointed at the girl again.

Jungkook shushed them. "We do not have enough words for all of this." The maknae complained.

The entire class looked to him in confusion. "What??" They all questioned.

"Shhh!" Jungkook- as usual- gave no further explanation and clapped his hands for his screen to come down.

John was excited. "Do you usually give these Get to Know movies away afterwards?" He asked the maknae who sat next to them.

Jungkook shook his head.

"May I have it when we're done?" He questioned.

Jungkook grinned somewhat evilly. "Of course Daddy." He started to laughed really deep and Sairah joined him.

Sian gulped. "Why do I feel as if this isn't going to be what any of us think?" She whispered.

Jungkook smirked at her then pointed towards the screen.

Now something like the scene of a news broadcast was on display. Jungkook was sitting alone on a panel with papers before him, all dressed up in a suit.

"Hello all. Today on Fifteen News we will be doing a very informative presentation on one of our favourites as well as the world's favourite members of the fifteen- Leigh-Anne Pinnock or well L.P." Applause sounded. "Those of you who are maknaes may call her Leigh-Anne noona or Leigh-Anne unnie as well." He laughed.

"What the f*ck am I watching?" Alex question in his throat.

Back on screen Jungkook fixed his tie. "This girl is by far one of the most complex characters ever written about-"

Sian scratched her head. "What?"

"So she deserves an entire video to herself of explanation." Jungkook set his papers down. "So, let's get started." Applause sounded and the scene flipped . . . to the same scene. The only difference was that Leigh-Anne was at Jungkook's side, causing the class to clap and such.

"Noonaaaaaa!" Jungkook said on screen after clapping.

Leigh was dressed in the same sort of attire as him and was smiling brightly. "Yeeeeesss it's me! I am just so happy to be of help to you on your little project here Kooks." She brought her hands together and clapped them softly before dancing in her seat. "What are my lines? What do I report on? I am soo excited!" She pumped fists in the air.

Jungkook laughed.  "You do not know what will be reported do you?"

Leigh-Anne laughed too before scratching at her ear. "Well . . . you didn't tell me." She shrugged while looking at the camera, smiling sheepishly.

"Ha ha. We never tell you anything." Jungkook cleared his throat after she looked at him with a frown. "The topic today is you." He pointed at her.

Leigh had been fixing her blazer when he said this. She smiled. "Me?" She smirked now. "My favourite one."

They shared a laugh.

"Alright let's talk about me then." Leigh-Anne looked attentive.

"Noona who are you? Describe yourself in a few words for us."

"Oooo I like this. I am, fun, creative, excited, awesome, kind, lovable, huggable-"

"I said few words!" Jungkook snapped.

Leigh-Anne covered her mouth. She giggled after. "Sorry."

"Guess she forgot to say talkative AF. That kid never shuts the f*ck up." Sairah said making people laugh. She was now in Sian's lap.

"Sairah stop being rude." Sian hissed to her in embarrassment. She was having difficulty seeing with Sairah on her.

"Better than her being completely silent." Their mum remarked.

"She's perfect!" John said.

Back on screen Jungkook was clearing his throat after Leigh apologized several times, seeming embarrassed. "Those are all cute words but what about these." He gestured to one of the screens in the room and a picture of Leigh came up. At her side was a pie chart and a key to it. "I invested time into deciphering you one day and figuring you out and this is what I came up with with regards to your personality noona."

Leigh frowned and tried to look at the screen. "Oh is that a .  . pie chart? hmmm . . ." She appeared to find him odd.

"Look closely."

Now the pie chart took up the entire screen. Thirty percent of it was pink and was designated to kindness/consideration according to the key, two percent was irrational anger, ten percent was happiness, thirty percent confusion, twenty percent was fear/paranoia/anxiety, and the last eight percent was love. They were all in different colours.

"Hmmm . . ." A lot of the class said as they observed.

Jungkook allowed the pie chart to stay zoomed up for a while until the video continued.

Leigh also was saying 'hmmm' as she stroked her chin. Her reaction made the class laugh. "That's cute I guess but I don't think it's very accurate."

Jungkook stared at her.

She stared back.

Jungkook was silent.

She seemed uncomfortable so she smiled.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at her.

Leigh leaned away.

Jungkook snapped his fingers and Jesy appeared.

The class cheered when they saw her.

"Jesy!" Janice said excitedly. "That's my daughter Debs!"

Debbie rolled her eyes. What exactly was Jungkook doing with this?

Jesy was dressed smartly like Leigh and Jungkook. She was sitting next to Jungkook calmly as if she expected this.

Leigh squealed. "Jesy!" She flew out of her seat to hug Jesy but as soon as she did she was poofed back to her seat. "Nooooo! Kookiiiieeee! Don't do this!" She was stretching.

The class laughed. "Such a drama queen." Sairah seemed to have everything to say.

Jungkook pouted. "Noona you must remain attentive." He gestured to Jesy. "Jesy noona welcome to our Get to Know Leigh-Anne session."

Jesy nodded professionally. "Great to be here. For a second I was wondering how you were gonna do a get to know Leigh-Anne with Leigh when she doesn't even know herself."

Everyone laughed.

"She's got a point." Tay Tay cackled.

Leigh was pouting on screen. "Rude much?"

Jesy kissed at her and it seemed to make Leigh smile.

Jungkook laughed. "Noona, does this pie chart correctly depict who Leigh-Anne noona is?"

Jesy looked at it for a few seconds before she nodded. "Most accurate pie chart of her personality I've ever seen."

Leigh's jaw hung open. "You act as if you've seen others."

Jesy nodded mutely.

"You have?"

"Shhh. This is not what this is about. Now we shall get to the questions." Jungkook picked up his papers again. "Now noona, you have just described yourself inaccurately causing me to have to do so correctly. Let us speak on each facet of your personality individually in order to fully understand you." 

Leigh-Anne tapped her fingers on the table. "Okay. When you say facet do you mean everything in your little chart?"

Jungkook nodded. "Firstly, where do you believe that your fear stems from? You are allowed to dig into your past as much as you would like to answer these questions. Really search deep okay noona?"

"Yeah go deep in that mind of yours." Jesy pointed at the side of her own head to demonstrate.

Leigh-Anne  mouthed the word fear as she thought. "Where do . . . I get .  . . hey I'm not afraid. Why are you guys saying that? And why is it a whole twenty percent?" She seemed sort of offended.

Jesy and Jungkook shook their heads. "This is not a place to be in denial noona."

Leigh puffed up her face. "But I'm not-"

"You are." Yoongi appeared at Leigh's side now.

Leigh screamed and hugged him. The class cheered.

Yoongi smiled like a cat. "Hello Hopeful Heart, Little Light, Maknae."

The others waved.

"Wooow this is so cool. Why are you guys here?" Leigh-Anne asked looking from them to Jungkook.

"Because in order to get the correct answers, your keepers need to be present." Yoongi informed. 

Out of nowhere Jin appeared and then Namjoon. They were in between Jungkook and Jesy and Yoongi and Leigh.

Leigh-Anne wondered if soon all of her friends would be here. "My keepers? Hey Jinnie! Hey Dimples!"

They both smiled and waved before Jin decided to continue. "May I answer that question maknae?"

Jungkook nodded.

"Stinky's fear stems from her sociophobia which was never really treated as a child. Rather, it was stifled and maybe even made worse due to her dysfunctional family." Jin said it like it was scorching hot tea then sipped some scorching hot tea. The rest of the panel nodded.

Leigh-Anne gasped. "Um . . . I don't really think that um . . ." She seemed a bit uncomfortable. "My family wasn't dysfunctional."

Jin looked to her blandly. "And who taught you to say that? Mummy?"

"Oooo." The class said while looking at Mrs. Pinnock.

"Well someone's being exposed." Sairah said with a smirk.

The mother of Leigh's eye twitched. "Why is this set up this way?" She demanded an answer from the maknae but he only told her to watch.

Back on screen Leigh-Anne scratched her head. "What? My mum never . . ."

Jesy told her to calm down. "It's okay Princess. You don't need to admit anything."

"You do not because there is footage for that." Yoongi and the others seemed to have a lot of incite on this.

Jungkook nodded and the camera zoomed in on him. "Want to get to know Leigh-Anne noona and why she is the way that she is? In order to do that it's best to start from the beginning .  . ." The camera went to the screen in their news panel room and soon the entire screen turned into what was on it.

"Leigh-Anne noona is a typical example of a person who is made up of experiences. Her whole life built her into the person she is."

Now a scene of a girl and a boy dressed up in clothes from the older days was on the screen. They were at a park and the boy was handing the girl a rose.

"Awww." Sian said. "They look pretty familiar." She smirked at her parents.

"Why is this being shown?" Mrs. Pinnock was trying to understand this.

Mr. Pinnock smiled bright. "That's us!" He watched how he handed his wife the rose back when they were seventeen. She sniffed it with a smile and then they kissed.

"Awww." Said the class.

"Now that is just sweet." Janice sounded as if she was in heaven. "You two were high school sweethearts?"

Debbie was blushing. "Yes. We were I suppose . . ."

Now they walked off hand in hand.

"To understand why a family is dysfunctional, we must first understand how it started . . ."

Now the scene changed and Leigh's mom was walking up to a bigger school with books in hand. She was with a  group of girls and was conversing with them like any regular young lady would do with friends. 

"She pretty though." Tay Tay whistled low. "What happened?"

Kay Kay smacked him on the mouth. Leigh's mom was still very attractive, she was just . . . scary.

"I told him that I wanted to break up with him and he just didn't listen. Instead he gave me another gift. I mean, yes he's nice but he's something of the past. I'm trying to finish my law degree here. My dream is to become a supreme court judge. I can't do that with him constantly following me." Debbie said.

"She sounds like Sairah." Sian said finding this cute but also disturbing. Sian found that she resembled herself. Sooo weird. 

"Debbie but he's so sweet." Her friends were saying.

"Yes and he's mature too. Compared to the other males here that is." Another said. It appeared as if all of her friends liked Leigh's dad.

"I remember when she tried to break up with me." John smiled. "Didn't work out now did it Debs. You knew that you still loved me-"

"Shut up." She silenced him with folded arms.

Debbie was rolling her eyes at everything her friends were saying. The screen froze and Jungkook spoke. "From here, we can already see that Mummy has got an attitude problem can't we?"

His words made people laughed.

Leigh's mom's eye twitched as she heard Sairah laugh the most. "Shut up Sairah!"

"And you still wonder where I get it from eh?" Sairah was dying. "Kooks come here." She fist bumped him.

Jungkook smiled at Sairah but ran away from Mrs. Pinnock. I am afraid.

"Mummy never wanted a family. She just wanted power. It can be seen in her dream to become a supreme court judge. The only reason she had ever dated daddy was because he had made her feel powerful. And also because he impressed her. All girls had wanted him back in school and it just so happened that he loved her. Remind you of anyone?"

Janice cringed. "Jesy?"

Jungkok nodded at her.

"What?!" Debbie did not want to believe it so she didn't. She was nothing like Jesy.

"So we can already see a couple of personality disorders occurring in this family, but let us continue anyway." It resumed and Debbie finished rolling her eyes.

"I don't know. I can't keep getting distra-" She and her friends stopped walking because a motorcycle came up to them and made a circle before them before it stopped and parked. The whole school was staring.

Debbie's mouth was hanging open and her eyes were wide. "What on earth?"

The person on the bike got off and flung their helmet to the ground. It was an attractive guy with a leather jacket on. The name came up as it froze. 'Leigh's Daddy' was what showed up before it resumed.

"Debbie Thornhill!" He shouted.

Debbie finally blinked and looked around, noting that everyone was staring and her friends were giggling. "John what are you doing?" She whispered harshly.

He smiled at her. "I've got something to say." He got down on one knee.

"For the love of f*ck." Debbie muttered as everyone started to freak out around her.

"You are the only person I want." His eyes had tears in them.

In class John was mouthing all of his words while Debbie rolled her eyes.

"And I can feel that I'm gonna be the only one you'll love." He pointed at her.

Debbie took a deep breath and fixed her hair somewhat while trying to look away.

"Will you marry me?!!!"

"Awww!" The class and the people on screen said.

It stopped on Debbie's face trying to hide a cringe.

"Look at that. Such a loving expression am I right?" Sairah said causing everyone to now laugh.

"Oh be quiet. She was smiling on the inside Sairah." John shut her down. So far he was loving this video.

"Yes I . . . really was smiling on the . . . inside." Debbie said trying to imagine what would have happened if she had said no.

Now the scene on screen flipped and Debbie was with her friends again, she seemed to be arguing with them on campus once more.

"She's a fighter ain't she?" Alex snickered, loving this.

"I mean it's one thing to be married at eighteen but another to be motherf*cking pregnant! I don't have any bloody time for this!" She was screaming. "I don't even have money I . . ." The young lady appeared stressed.

"But Debbie you can't just go and abort it."

Sian's eyes grew wide. "Abort??!"

"Oooo." Everyone said.

Jungkook cleared his throat feeling awkward.

"Nigga you shoulda just called this an expose on the Pinnocks." Tay Tay's lips were jutted out as he shook his head.

Debbie cleared her throat, still sitting calmly. "I never said that. This is all taken out of context."

Sairah was dying. "So Sian's birth certificate really is an apology letter from a condom factory." 

Sian seemed very hurt by this.

Sairah cleared her throat and tried to comfort her elder sister.

"Sorry." Jungkook mouthed as he continued the video.

On screen Debbie's friends were trying to get her to calm down. "I can't I .  . I really can't with this I'm too young and intelligent for this."

"It's okay. You can get through this. You can still finish your law degree. You're smart Debs."

"Yes and John's got like two jobs. He's like a boxer on the side and he even has a part time job at that auto repair shop.  It's good money. You can handle it. Don't kill the family."

Debbie still seemed very stressed and worried about this. "But-but I hate kids!" 

It froze there. "Oof. Another hint as to what was to come."

"Come on now that was just mean." John did not seem pleased. "She was basically still a child. She was worried and stressed. You'd never understand how she felt." He defended.

Jungkok did not look to care. He continued his video.

Now the parents were smiling at a baby girl who was wearing a little dress on a carpeted floor. She was writing something in a book . . . which actually seemed legible. 

"This-this is amazing. We actually taught her how to write." Debbie said. She was on her knees next to her husband. They still looked very young. She had gained some weight though.

John was nodding. "Well technically she taught herself. It sort of just happened. What a smart girl Sian is."

"She really is isn't she?" Debbie seemed very happy.

"She gets it from her mum."

"Awww." Debbie hugged him and they kissed.

"Sian-Louise noona was quite nice child. She was not an annoying baby who cried all night and she did not break things. She was pleasant and great to carry around and show off too. She did not need too much attention so her parents were able to continue their schooling while raising her. Looks like the beginnings of a sweet family right?"

Another scene showed of Debbie kneeling next to Sian's little desk in her room, showing the very small child how to do multiplication.

"Wow. Wish Perrie had been that easy to tutor for school. Was Sian even going to school at that point? The little thing is barely even one." Alex was baffled.

Debbie smirked. "My kids are perfect."

Back on screen John came in wearing an apron and holding cookies on a tray. He stooped next to them and gave one to Sian who said thank you and then went off to eat it somewhere. He then sat next to his wife and encouraged her to have one.

Debbie took up a cookie and ate from it.

"You know Debs, I was thinking and I . . . I don't know I feel as if our home is just a tad bit empty."

Debbie raised an eyebrow. "How so?"

"Well .  . ." He was thoughtful. "We . . ."

She seemed eager for him to get to the point. "We .  . ."

"Can we have another?!" 

"Another what?"

Everyone laughed.

John felt embarrassed. "I was ambitious okay?"

"And I was tired." Debbie sounded sort of grumpy now.

"What will Mum say to this?" Sairah asked as she made herself more comfortable on Sian.

Back on screen Debbie was shaking her head. "John we're already too young to have one kid. We surely can't have another."

He pouted.

"No."

"Come on Debbie. Sian wants a little sister or brother."

"No she doesn't."

"Sian!"

Sian came and sat next to him. "Yes Daddy?"

"Do you want a little sibling? Like a baby that's like you but even smaller?"

It amazed Stephanie that Sian sounded to know so much at only two. "Well clearly they did something right."

The baby Sian smiled and nodded.

"That's my girl." John kissed her then smiled at his wife. "Two against one."

Debbie did not look to care. She got up and left.

The scene changed again and now Debbie was rolling a baby in a pram while Sian skipped next to her father who held her hand and skipped with her. All of them were moving down a side walk.

That seemed to make everyone laugh again.

"How does Mummy always end up giving Daddy what he wants? The sex must have been good." Jungkook's voice said. He brought in even more laughs.

"Oh for the love of-" Debbie covered her face and shook her head. "I had my reasons!"

John smirked. "I'm a monster in bed."

"Ewwwwwww!" Tay Tay, Kay Kay, Lana and Josh said before laughing.

Back on screen Jungkook spoke as the clip of the family walking down the side walk continued. "Perhaps if they had stopped on their first beautiful child things would have remained fine. It was kind of here that the issues really started. Not that Sairah noona was not an easy baby as well. She just was not as . . . easy as Sian as things progressed."

They could now see Debbie pacing in the kitchen, switching from one paper to another as she did so. She kept twisting her mouth. One page was Sian's progress report from kindergarten while the other was Sairah's from preschool. She twisted her mouth before running up the stairs to get to Sairah's room.

There she met the little girl removing the limbs off her bears calmly, slowly with a pair of scissors.

Everyone cringed. "Kind of reminds me of Jes but less .  . . hmm or is it more scary?" Janice rubbed at her neck.

Sairah smiled brightly. "I was an angel."

On screen Debbie took a moment to stare at what Sairah was doing before she cringed and took up all of the remains of the toy and tossed them to the ground so she could sit. "Sairah I'd like to speak to you."

Sairah's eyes were bright and childish but at the same time rather bland. 

"Sian's teachers are always saying that she's the life of the class room as well as an inspiration to the other students .  . ." She showed Sairah the page.

Sairah looked at it. "So?"

"While your teachers only say that you're intelligent."

Sairah looked at her still.

"Sweetheart why aren't  . . . why aren't you leaving as much of an impact?"

John gasped and so did Janice and Alex. "Debbie you can't do that. Are you really about to compare them?" Janice asked in shock.

Debbie looked around. "I . . . no. Of course not. Like I said, this is taken out of context." 

Sian sighed at her mum.

Sairah took up her progress report on screen. "I'm not Sian."

"Yes but you should try to be more like her okay? That looks better. You need to be perfect okay sweetie? Good girl." She kissed Sairah's cheek before leaving the room. "And stop destroying your toys. They cost money. What if someone came by and saw this eh? It'd look bad. You've got to think of these things." It froze there.

"Ah Mummy. Your true colours are showing." Jungkook said. "Now we can see a few issues. Let's get to the biggest one yet shall we?"

A new scene showed, it looked as if the parents were arguing in their room.

"But they're growing up so fast! We need another one!" John shouted.

"You imbecile! They're babies still! Neither of them have even gotten eight yet!" Debbie shouted back at the man.

"But Debbiiieeeee!" John whined. "I .  . ." It froze and Jungkook spoke. "The genesis of Leigh-Anne noona's existence began when Daddy started to realize that his little girls were way too independent for him. Sairah noona was more interested in other things so spent no time with him, Sian noona spent plenty of time expanding her knowledge on her own and well his wife did not give him much attention either. This left him empty even in a full house. Hence why he wanted another child to fill his void within."

"Why are you like that eh John?" Sairah asked him.

John shrugged sadly.

Debbie shook her head. "Asking for so many children. If he'd asked for another one I would have given him something to think about."

Back on screen a new scene showed and Mr. Pinnock was bouncing a baby in his arms in the kitchen at breakfast. He seemed to be trying to comfort it.

The mother appeared to be preparing something at the counter. She looked sort of irritated though.

"Come on Princess. No need to keep crying." Mr. Pinnock was saying gently. Leigh-Anne was crying.

Little Sairah groaned at the table. "Can she shut up already? I'm trying to eat and she keeps being noisy." She looked irritated.

Sian was pouting. "She cries so much Mummy. Why's that?"

"I don't know Sian. She's just . . . a loud one I suppose." Debbie said after finishing up a bottle of milk she was preparing. She handed it to her husband. "Here. Feed her."

"Aww baby Leigh is so cute." Stephanie said as others gushed. Leigh was really tiny. They now saw her dad putting her bottle to her tiny mouth. She seemed calm for a little while before she started crying again.

"Debbie she only likes it when you feed her breast milk." John said sadly.

"But that is breast milk! It's just in a bottle." The mother gestured to the bottle angrily. "It worked with the others."

"Well Leigh-Anne is a little different. Look feed her." John handed the baby to Debbie.

Debbie screwed up her face. "But that's weird. I don't wanna do that. I'm busy."

"No you're not. You're on maternal leave from work. Look." He waved Leigh a little at her but his actions made Leigh throw up.

"Oh my God." Debbie said looking disgusted. "What the hell?"

"Don't hold her that way or she'll drown on it!" Sian cried from her seat.

John straightened Leigh up after wiping her mouth. "Feed her." He mouthed.

Debbie cringed for some time before groaning and taking Leigh. That scene paused. "Would you look at that? Seems as if their might be just a little bit of trouble in paradise."

"Let's look a little bit deeper shall we? The growth of Leigh-Anne noona is something which must be examined. Unlike her sisters, Leigh-Anne noona was very very timid."

They now saw Leigh being brought into a movie cinema with her parents and her sisters. She was holding her dad's hand and looked about four. She kept trying to hide behind her dad as they moved.

"Debbie- oh hey it's the family. Awww. Hi kiddies!" One of Leigh's mom's friends from college came by with a baby of her own. "Hi there Sian." She waved.

"Hello!" Sian said happily. "How are you Mrs. Samson?"

"I'm quite good. It's good to see you growing so well."

Debbie was smiling as she rubbed Sian's shoulder.

"Hi Sairah." Mrs. Samson said.

Sairah smiled and waved. "Hi-hi Mrs. Samson. I quite like your baby. She's so pretty. Like you."

"Awww. That is so sweet!" Mrs. Samson said. She and Debbie gushed for a while before she looked to Leigh-Anne. "Hello there. Look it's the littlest of them all."

Leigh kept hiding behind her dad's leg.

"Come on now don't be shy." Her father was now coaxing her to come forward.

Leigh refused.

Debbie seemed a little embarrassed. "Lee-Lee come on. Tell the nice lady hello." She whispered sort of aggressively.

Little Leigh sniffed and started crying.

"Uh-oh. She's .  . she's very shy you see." John picked Leigh up and bounced her in his arms.

"Oh poor thing." Mrs. Samson said. She smiled at Debbie and then patted Sairah and Sian on their heads before waving at the family awkwardly and leaving.

Debbie gritted her teeth together before the scene stopped. "Leigh-Anne noona was a mistake in Mummy's mind. A horrid mistake which unlike Sairah, could not be corrected with payment."

"Oh yeah I remember being paid to behave. Payment in money for candy. Ha!" Sairah clapped feeling like a boss.

"Aww it wasn't her fault she was shy." Janice pouted feeling bad for Leigh.

On screen the news panel came up again.

Leigh-Anne scratched her head, she too had been watching the video. "Wait, wait . . . did you just show that to say that my parents are to blame for my 'fear'?" She considered it. "I was kind of born that way though."

"But they made it worse." Jin added.

"No they didn't." Leigh shook her head.

"Are you not afraid of your mum?" Yoongi asked.

Leigh squirmed and made a face while rubbing at one of her arms. "I . . . well . . . no. I can't be afraid of her . . . she's . . ."

Yoongi, Jesy and Jin looked to Jungkook and said; "She's afraid of her."

The camera zoomed in on the screen in the room again and what was on it displayed largely. "Leigh-Anne noona's anxiety, fear and other issues linked to such things really did come from her family. Here is an example of how her issue worsened. I mean, yes, the mother of Leigh-Anne noona did try to correct the issue by getting a psychologist but that did not work at all . . . and well . . . no one at home really tried to act any more decent in order to not scare her . . ."

Leigh looked about six now and was looking back and forth from Sairah to her mum at the table one evening.

"I did it cause I wanted to lady! Because I wanted to!" Sairah was saying to her mother rudely. She laughed. "Wouldn't you push a teacher down the stairs for fun?"

Sian was shaking her head. "Sairah please don't speak to Mum that way-"

"Yes it's very rude young lady." John was trying to say.

"I am your mother! Do not call me 'lady'!"

"Okay man!"

Everyone laughed just as Debbie shot to her feet on screen and threw her fork at Sairah.

Sairah screamed and so did Leigh.

Leigh was shaking where she sat.

"Guys you're scaring Leigh-Anne!" Sian said over the noise. She got up and went to the little girl.

Leigh-Anne was breathing hard. "S-so much y-yelling." 

"It's okay baby it's alright." Sian was trying to comfort her.

Jungkook froze it there. "And also, Mummy would bring her to private locations for 'talks' often."

Now Leigh was being shown being shoved into a corner by her mum.

"Ooo." Everyone said when Leigh's back hit the wall.

Debbie growled. "Taken out of context!"

"How many times are you gonna say that Deborah?" Alex asked rudely. He shook his head.

Back on screen the mother pointed a finger harshly in Leigh's face.

"Tonight we are going to a dinner that my law firm is hosting and you are going to behave yourself and not act like a little freak like you always do. You have refused the help that I have gotten you so now you are going to have to deal with this on your own. Do you hear me?"

Leigh-Anne nodded mutely.

"Good." She held Leigh be the arm and dragged her out of the corner. "Go get dressed."

Leigh ran away quickly to her room.

"And well part of her anxiety might have also come from constantly believing that she was not as good as her eldest sister. I mean, she just always felt as if she would get scolded for being 'strange' at school."

Leigh was shown holding her head down while walking through the halls of her school now. She held the straps of her bag tightly until she stopped and took a deep breath. Be more like Sian, more like Sian, smile, try to be friendly. Try to make an impact on everyone. They could hear her thoughts.

Leigh-Anne gulped and held her head up. She tried to walk with more purpose but ended up tripping in the hall.

The kids turned to look at her and laughed.

Just then Hannah ran up to her and picked her up. She dusted Leigh off and started barking at everyone to be quiet. "You act as if you've never fallen over before!" It froze with Hannah yelling.

"Oh Hannah. How could I forget you?" Jungkook's voice said.

Back at the news desk Leigh was shaking her head. "Hannah never gave me anxiety."

"Do you at least admit that your mom did?" Namjoon asked her calmly.

Leigh shrugged slowly. "I guess so . . ."

"Well watch and see why we will now say that Hannah added to it as well." Yoongi gestured for Jungkook to continue and he did.

"Hannah noona . . . was . . . one of a kind."

A scene of Hannah jumping around Leigh while the girl sat on her bedroom floor played. Leigh looked amused by what Hannah was doing though what Jungkook was saying about her said that she was not good for Leigh. "Basically, a lot of the reason why Leigh-Anne noona is messed up, though we would like to blame Mummy for it, has to do with Hannah noona.  Hannah noona was probably the bigger problem."

A picture of Leigh and Hannah hugging and smiling came up. It was then cut to pieces so that a scene of both of them in Leigh's room showed.

"Now you, you, you, you are my best friend! And I am your best friend." Hannah was saying. She looked about eight. 

Leigh-Anne was smiling and nodding. "We're best friends to each other." She clapped her hands.

"We really are aren't we? And it doesn't matter what anyone says, we're in love." Hannah hugged Leigh then kissed her lips.

Leigh screamed though she giggled afterwards.

"That's our thing. You shouldn't scream." Hannah said, giggling also.

Leigh-Anne nodded and puckered her lips again.

Hannah kissed her but made it last longer. She moved her lips on Leigh's and then held the girl by the waist.

The parents of Leigh looked closer at what was happening.

Sian gulped while Sairah smirked.

Leigh stopped kissing Hannah to look at her. "What are you doing?"

Hannah shook her head. "You've got to keep kissing me. Haven't you seen the movies?"

Leigh-Anne appeared innocently blank. She shook her head.

"You know the ones where people are playing that game that my mum loves playing with her friends?" Hannah was giggling sort of crazily.

Leigh-Anne started to giggle too but she seemed to not know what was funny. "The one where you kiss me and touch me and such?"

Hannah nodded.

Leigh stopped smiling to look away. "You see .  . the thing is Hannah . . . I . . ." She put curled fingers to her chin. "I'm not very certain if I like that game very much. I dunno. It makes me feel weird."

Hannah frowned. "No it doesn't. It doesn't make me feel weird."

"Well it does that to me."

Hannah scratched her head. "What's wrong with you?"

Leigh-Anne shrugged.

Hannah seemed angry now. "Well it doesn't matter. It's still a fun game." She smiled.

Leigh shook her head. "Well . . . not to me." She spoke softer, appearing to seem afraid of Hannah's anger. She took up one of her teddy bears off her bed. "Let's play a game with my toys." She made the toy dance small.

Hannah did not look amused. "Come on Leigh-Anne. I'm your best friend. We should always play what I want to play."

Leigh-Anne seemed a little lost for words.

Hannah crashed her lips onto Leigh's.

Leigh pulled away and shook her head. "L-let's play so-something else."

Hannah growled. "But I don't want to play something else."

Leigh-Anne swallowed. "B-but . . ."

Hannah took up the bear Leigh held and tossed him so far across the room that he flew out the window.

The classroom gasped.

"Oh my God." Janice was shocked.

Leigh-Anne tried to get up to run to get her toy but Hannah slammed her back onto the bed and held her arms down. She started to make noises of struggle. "H-Hannah . . ."

"Leigh-Anne I'm your best friend. It's fine. We can try a different game after." Hannah smiled at her. She then frowned. "Hey don't cry. You can't cry while we play."

Leigh-Anne sniffed.

"I told you not to cry the last time so you shouldn't cry this time either." Hannah was shaking her head.

"S-sorry Hannah." Leigh told her friend sadly. Tears were still spilling out of her little eyes.

"Leigh-Anne come on. Enjoy it. It's a fun game. My mum loves it so you should love it too." Hannah giggled and straddled Leigh's waist. "I'm your best friend so it's fun." She held Leigh's face. "I'm your best friend Leigh-Anne. I'm the only one who loves you."

Leigh-Anne hiccuped and sniffed. 

"Days before, Leigh-Anne noona had spoken to Hannah noona about some of her family struggles, something which came up was that she sometimes felt as if no one in her family loved her. She had been feeling extra down that day so it came up. Hannah noona then decided to use that to get what she wanted out of Leigh-Anne noona."

Mr. Pinnock did not like what he was seeing in the slightest. "You knew about this?" He asked his wife.

Debbie was just as cross. "No." She did not want to see this. She wanted to cover her eyes. That had been happening under her own roof? "I wasn't home . . ." She told herself.

"You were. You were doing some paper work from the firm." Jungkook said to her rudely.

The on screen Leigh was being undressed now. "Wh-what are you doing Hannah?"

Hannah smiled. "It's in the game. I never did it before but now I think I should so it can be more fun."

Leigh tried to sit up now. "I don't know. I don't want to be naked."

"But it's in the game Leigh-Anne." Hannah laughed. "I'm your best friend.I won't laugh if you're naked."

"N-no but .  . ."

"Leigh-Anne stop it. Don't say that. If you keep doing that then everyone will hear and they'll ruin our game. It's too fun. It's secret."

Leigh-Anne nodded and let Hannah take her shirt off.

The father started waving his arms and saying 'no!' loudly. "No! No! No!" He could not watch this.

Jungkook stared at them blankly as the footage persisted. His other students were actually agreeing that it be cut off. "It's only what happened." The maknae spoke like a computer.

"Yes but we don't need to see it Kook." Sian was hiding behind Sairah so she did not have to watch.

Sairah watched it head on. "Hannah seems skilled."

Jungkook shook his head and skipped that part since it seemed to be offending everyone.

On screen was now the panel again.

Leigh rubbed at her arm as her friends shook their heads. "Guys we were little kids. It wasn't as bad as you're saying it is."

"Oh it isn't?" Jin said to her. "It really isn't is it? No because it's worse!" He slammed his hand down. "And none of your retched guardians ever did a thing."

Leigh shrunk. "Well . . . they were busy?"

Everyone at the panel groaned.

"You do realize that the fact that they never found out about it was a big problem in itself right? Did you ever try to tell?" Namjoon asked her calmly.

Leigh twisted her mouth. "I . . . think I did . . . but . . . b-based on the reaction I got I sort of decided that it probably wasn't a big deal? I . . ." She covered her face.

"She does not want to speak of it." Jin registered.

"Yup, she's embarrassed." Jesy said.

Jungkook smiled at them. "Leigh-Anne's keepers indeed." He clapped for them before the screen turned back into footage from Leigh's past.

"The anxiety which came from Leigh-Anne noona's encounters with Hannah were simply because she was afraid of her best friend and yet believed she was all she had at times." Leigh and Hannah were shown talking and laughing with each other. "That in itself was a sick situation to be in. She always felt as if she owed Hannah noona. She owed her friend. This actually continued even till Hannah noona died. Leigh-Anne noona always believes that she owes her friends because they are her friends and they are doing her a favour. Signs of insecurity. She believes that people do not like her naturally since her own mother kept saying she was strange and needed to act differently in order to not embarrass the family. Do you see all of these links? Let's have a look at another issue. Daddy."

John perked up. "Me??? I'm the nice one."

"Clearly not." Debbie hated how this made her look but she supposed that Jungkook was just being honest.

The panel was back and Leigh's head was on her desk. "No more clips please? I get it. I have fear and anxiety from my past." She sat up sadly. "This feels like a therapy session." She pouted.

Jungkook shook his head. "It is necessary." He cleared his throat. "Who was it that you tried to tell of your discomfort with Hannah to?"

Leigh-Anne pretended to sob. "I can't remember."

"You do." Jesy and Yoongi said together.

Leigh covered her ears and kept on with her theatrics.

"Come on Leigh-Anne. This will help you in the long run." Namjoon encouraged.

"I would just like to know the beef." Jin had his arms folded.

Leigh sat up and wiped her eyes. "I can't remember." She said sadly.

Yoongi sighed and then started moving like a snake.

Leigh's eyes grew wide. She screamed and covered them. "Stop it!"

"But if you can't remember then I won't be able to get it out of you by doing this."

Leigh screamed again. "Okay! Okay! I tried to tell my dad!" It stopped and the past footage continued.

John tried to disappear in his seat as the class said 'ooo'.

Leigh was shown as a kid, about ten by now, moving up to her father who was eating something at the counter. She was playing with her fingers.

Her father was eating away and enjoying.

Leigh tugged at his shirt. "Daddy?"

He looked down at her and smiled. "Oh hey Princess. What's going on sweet cheeks?" He pinched at each of Leigh's cheeks and laughed.

Leigh-Anne smiled too but she stopped. "C-can I ask you something real quick?" The sound cut off now and they could hear Leigh at the panel speaking. She came up in a little box at the side, her head lying on the desk.

"I wasn't sure how I felt about what Hannah was doing. She kept getting worse and worse and I was concerned. I thought that I was being weird since she said I was but at the same time I wanted to know for sure. I liked her when we talked for hours about everything and when we held hands and skipped and when she was there for me but when she would appear in the shower and try to dress me and bring me to the school's bathroom to do things I felt really odd. I was trying to like it and I guess maybe sometimes I did but deep down I just felt odd. I just wanted a second opinion to know exactly what was up with me or maybe what was up with her . . . it was sniff really hard to build up the nerve to ask though . . . she always said to keep that game a secret but .  . . mrmrmrmrmmm . . ." Leigh disappeared from the corner of the screen.

"But Daddy I . . . can I ask you something?" The sound came back to the scene playing. Leigh was in her dad's arms, he was carrying her and smiling.

The man bit at her neck playfully, making her laugh. "Go ahead."

Leigh-Anne cleared her throat. "Is it . . . Hannah . . . Hannah keeps . . . mm . . ."

He laughed. "What is it?"

"Hannah . . . makes me feel funny sometimes."

The man tilted his head. "Ohh I get it. When she tries to get you out of your shell? Your teachers told me and your mum about how she gets you to talk to people around the school. Has it been helping? Has my little princess gotten over her shyness yet?" He tickled her at the ribs.

Leigh laughed but it was sort of painful laughter. "No .  . . not yet but . . ." Older Leigh's voice came back.

"I don't know. It was taking too long and I didn't want to bring that up to him. Me and Daddy time was supposed to be happy times. I knew that he liked it that way and I did too. That's why I just killed it and never brought it up again. I don't know. I didn't know how he'd react. He was always so happy around me. I didn't want to ruin it."

The classroom was silent.

On screen Leigh's dad brought her outside where he put her on her bike and chased her down as she rode. A close up of Leigh's face showed and she seemed sad.

"Hey I would have . .. I would have helped if she'd told me!" Mr. Pinnock's eyes were leaking with tears as he gestured to the screen.

Jungkook shook his head. "She felt as if she could not tell you. That was the problem." He continued watching his video.

Mr. Pinnock sat and covered his face with his hands to weep.

On screen the panel was back. Leigh-Anne was crying into her hands.

The others watched her.

"Noona have you ever spoken of this?"

Leigh was wiping her face. "I . . . no."

"Why not?" Yoongi asked her.

Leigh-Anne shook her head.

"Did being around your father ever cause anxiety? You know because you knew that you could never fully be yourself with him? You always had to act like the Daddy's girl he wanted." Jungkook said.

Leigh was shaking her head.

"It's true." Jesy said, her eyes glistening.

"Hopeful Heart I will hypnotize you if you are not honest." Yoongi said to her.

Leigh-Anne sniffed and wept some more. She wiped at her eyes with a tissue she was handed and then looked at Jungkook. "A . . . a little."

"Thank you for being honest." Jungkook said to her. "Now tell us more. I believe that we have covered most of your fear- oh wait. How did Sairah noona make you feel?"

Leigh's shoulders fell. "Sairah was . . . well she's my sister .  ."

"Useless information." Yoongi and Jesy said.

"Speak of her in relation to your anxiety Stinky." Jin told her.

Leigh-Anne wiped her eyes again. "I . . . I'd feel anxious . . . because she . . . she'd always say that H-Hannah was only my friend because she was insane and and well . . . she always made me feel as if I wasn't good . . . enough . . . m-my mum  . . . said the same thing but with Sairah it hurt more and . . . I don't want to talk about this guys." She cried into her hands again.

Jungkook stared at her. "Why?"

"Because . . ."

"Why are you so afraid of addressing the truth?" Namjoon appeared curious. 

"I .  . . I don't know." Leigh shrugged.

"You do." Yoongi said.

Leigh-Anne frowned at him. "I don't."

"You are only ten percent happiness even though you are a person who is happy most of the time. What is up with that? Shouldn't it be at the same amount as your kindness?"

"And doesn't happiness usually instigate kindness?" Jungkook put that out there.

Leigh-Anne wiped under her nose with her tissue.

"How do you work Leigh-Anne? Why do you want to be kind?" Namjoon spoke as if he had been itching to sit and speak with Leigh for a while.

Leigh-Anne was calming down but her eyes were puffy. "I just . . . my sister's- Sian's always been nice and I wanted to be like her."

"So you don't see the point on your own?" Jesy asked with a tilted head.

Leigh-Anne kept sniffing. "I-I want everyone to be happy because i don't want anyone to feel so bad to the point where they've got to go and . . . you know. I just don't want people to feel that misery."

"Because you know what it feels like and it is horrible?" Yoongi asked.

Leigh squirmed in her seat.

"Why is it so hard to answer certain questions?" Jin asked her in concern.

Leigh covered her face again and shook her head. She took a deep breath and uncovered it. "Don't you ever just have something that's hard to say?"

"It's not about me sweetheart." Jin told her calmly.

Leigh-Anne shook her head again. 

"Okay, okay speak of why you are confused noona. It is all on you. No more footage." Jungkook said.

Leigh scratched her head. "I-I guess it's because . . . well . . . I'm not confused-"

"Do we really need to bring up the Leigh lovers?" Jin asked her as if tired.

Leigh-Anne shook her head.

"Just tell us what you feel is the answer to that question." Yoongi expressed.

Leigh-Anne looked thoughtful. "I just . . . I . . . what am I confused about huh guys?"

"Love." They said.

"Do you feel as if Hannah loved you?" Jesy decided to ask. She seemed to have a list of questions.

Leigh gasped. "Of course she did! She was my best friend!"

"Is that the only reason? What did she do to show love?" Jin spoke.

Leigh-Anne seemed confused now. "She . . . was always there for me."

"But she made you frightened." Yoongi was doing his snake like motions rather subtly.

"Well I mean . . . I was a timid girl."

"Are you really blaming yourself?" Jin questioned.

"Are you the problem Leigh-Anne?" Namjoon asked her solemnly.

Leigh-Anne's mouth was forming words but none were coming out.

"Do you really see yourself as a problem Princess?" Jesy asked in a sort of fearful voice.

Leigh scratched her head again. "I'm just . . . I . . . Hannah loved me. She was my best friend."

"Look at me." Yoongi told her.

Leigh did so and she started to blink slowly. Now she was copying his movements with his body.

"Don't do it with me." Yoongi ordered.

Leigh stopped.

Jin gave him a thumbs up.

Jungkook gulped. "This is not exactly how I intended for this to go but oh well." He threw his cue cards away.

"Do you feel as if Hannah loved you?" Yoongi asked while keeping up his hypnosis.

Leigh-Anne was enthralled by his actions. "Sometimes I used to wonder if she . . . did . . . she was always there but . . . sometimes she hurt me . . . Sian says that if you . . . love someone then you don't hurt them . . . you protect them and if you hurt them you apologize . . . what I . . . never asked was . . . why . . . why does it feel as if . . . everyone hurts me? . . . . I . . . Mum does it . . . she never says sorry . . . she's hit me before . . . she always makes me cry . . . I guess I never said that she hurt me but I mean . . . can't she see? . . . Even . . . now . . . when Hannah was gone people who said they loved me hurt me . . . Perrie, Chim, Jade . . . that time where you cornered me in that room . . . all those times I felt so . . . confused and when you . . . was it your fault or mine? . . . It was mine? I don't know . . . I try to be the best for everyone . . . I don't want anyone to be sad so I'm always trying to help them . . . but things just . . . hurt . . . why am I always so sad? . . . J-Jesy . . . you help me so much but there are always those moments where I'm sad . . . I guess it's natural . . . I guess we all have bad days but I don't just have a bad day . . . I have bad weeks-" She squint her eyes and then pried herself away from Yoongi's hypnosis. "No!"

Yoongi got out of his seat and held her by the shoulders. "One more question to wrap it all up."

"Stop it! I don't like it when you do that!" Leigh was shouting. She was fighting for him to free her.

"She doesn't need to do this if she doesn't want to!" Jesy got up and tried to stop him but Jin and Jungkook held her back.

Yoongi held Leigh's face now. "Open your eyes!"

Leigh did so and she fell under his spell again.

"Why are you afraid of addressing your issues girl? It is actually your main hindrance in life. If you would agree to see a psychiatrist then you'd be better. We all know that the entire reason is not because of the slap you got as a child. What is your problem?" Yoongi asked seriously.

Jungkook shrugged at his camera on screen then continued staring at what Yoongi was doing.

Leigh-Anne took a moment to remain silent.

"Come on guys. Yoongi you said you wouldn't hypnotize her." Jesy said sounding aggravated. She was still being held away.

Namjoon shushed her. "She's saying something."

"I-it's 'cause some questions . . . their answers . . . I don't want to think about it because it makes me really sad. Th-that's all. I don't like being sad. What's the point right? I just wanna move on from everything. I want to forget what hurt me so I can be happy with Jesy. Just let me do that. Please?"

Yoongi stopped and sat down.

Leigh rubbed at her eyes and tried running out of the room. The camera followed her and they now saw Jesy chasing her.

Jesy caught her and hugged her from behind.

Leigh-Anne was crying. "K-Kookie . . . what's your assignment even about? I thought it was a film assignment. Why'd you go and do all of this?" 

The others joined them.

Jungkook rubbed her back. "Do not worry about that noona."

Jesy made Leigh face her and she rubbed her back. "You did great."

"Yeah you did." Namjoon patted her back.

Jungkook smiled as he watched them all comfort her and such.

"Leigh-Anne noona," His voice started in the background. "The prize of the world. The prize of our team. An amazing girl she is. She's been through a lot and it just so happens that every thing she had been through has built her into what she is now. Somehow, even with bad experiences outweighing the good, she still manages to be a great person. We must also commend her saviour though. If it was not for Jesy noona, who is actually the only individual who knows all of her sides and gives her the correct advice as to how to deal with everything, then she would be shattered into more pieces than she is now. Do not worry though, she's healing. She'll be okay soon. She'll be okay."

Jesy was shown wiping Leigh's tears now. She kissed the girl's lips and then allowed Leigh to rest her head on her shoulder.

The film stopped there and the credits rolled in.

Everyone clapped and a few people wiped tears away from their eyes.

Tay Tay got up and pointed to the Pinnocks. "Y'all horrible!"

"Shhh!" Kaylie pulled him to sit down even though she agreed.

The lights came on and Jungkook slow clapped in the family's face. "You were so excited to see the video . . . how did you find it?" He made a CD appear in his hands. It was of the very same video. The maknae placed it on the lap of the father who was crying.

The man sniffed and then handed it back to the maknae. "No thank you."

Jungkook had to laugh. "What did you all expect to see? Did you all really believe that you have anything to do with the reason for Leigh-Anne noona being amazing? You all are the cause of her imperfection." He gestured to Sian. "If Sian noona had not been a part of Leigh-Anne noona's life then she would have either committed suicide or maybe murdered Mummy .  . ." He pondered on that as he heard gasps from the Pinnocks. "Or is that if Hannah noona never existed . .  oh wait. The former is for Sian noona. If she had not been there then Leigh-Anne noona would have killed herself."

Debbie had her arms folded as well as an unamused face. "I . . ." She sighed and rubbed at her temples. "What are we even supposed to do with this information huh?"

"I do not know. Thank Jesy noona for ensuring that your daughter did not crumble under all the pressure she faces regularly?" Jungkook rubbed his chin. "Or you could thank her for basically saving your daughter- heck! You could even thank Ray Ray hyung for being a sane person in her life when she moved to Pasi." He started going down a list of their friends they should thank.

Sian sighed. "Guys, one day we should all take it upon ourselves to apologize to Leigh for how we've been over the years." She looked into her mother's eyes.

Jungkook cleared his throat. "You should not say a word during that apology Sian noona. You have been nothing but kind."

Sian smiled somewhat tiredly at him then patted Sairah's back. "What do you say Sair-bear?"

Sairah cringed. "Ehhh nah. I got plans and they do not involve that." She hopped to her feet then smirked at her parents. "But I'd love to see the footage of these oldies apologizing. Hahahahaha! Make it sincere Mumsy." She stuck her tongue out at her mum.

Debbie tried to hit her but the girl dodged it. She groaned to the sky. "Yes a proper apology for everything would be appropriate."

"Does she even remember this stuff?" Josh asked from around the back. "It was a long time ago."

"Kookie just showed her." Sian told him.

"Oh she does not remember sitting with me to speak at all." Jungkook professed happily.

Sian blinked at him. "Oh . . ."

The maknae brought his hands together. "Okay I hope that Mummy and Daddy will apologize." He patted the father on the head.

John still could not believe it. "I'm supposed to protect her . . . she trusted me . . ." He was sobbing.

"Oh and you could also thank Mum over there for making the saviour of Leigh-Anne noona; Jesy noona." Jungkook pointed where the other mum was.

Debbie turned around and faced Janice.

Janice was crying and wiping her eyes with a tissue.

Debbi looked to the heavens for strength then opened her mouth. "Thank you for bringing Jesy into the world. Without her Leigh-Anne would be more shattered than she is." Was that what Jungkook had said in the video? She couldn't remember.

Janice smiled. "You're welcome Debbie. I'm just glad that my daughter could help so much."

"Help to mend all the holes placed in there by Mummy herself." Jungkook added.

Debbie seethed at him. "Yes." 

Jungkook appeared satisfied. "Okay you all will now be allowed to go home for summer break! That will be all the Kookie lessons for this volume! We shall finish by getting to know the maknaes in the next volume!"

"What? I thought we were gonna do them all in this volume or whatever you keep saying . . ." Katherine had her hand raised.

"What is he even talking about? What's a volume?" Ryan scratched his head.

Jungkook became angry at her. "Well I have changed my mind! The rest of the story is of too much significance to be cut apart and distracted by these lessons! Ahhh!"

The class leaned back.

Sairah laughed. "I love this kid. Maybe I might save your life later." She winked.

Jungkook blushed. "The elegant Sairah noona loves me?"

Sairah smirked. "Catch you at the end of volume crisis Kook."

Jungkook saluted her and she disappeared.

"What?!" No one knew what was happening.

"Merry Christmas!" Jungkook clapped his hands and they were all gone. "Ah. I am lonely." He sighed. "Such is life." Now he made his own self appear back where he was supposed to be stationed at this point in time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.9K 20
๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ สแดแดœ แดกษชสŸสŸ า“แด‡แด‡สŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ษชษด แดา“ ส€แด‡ษขส€แด‡แด›s... [Remember not every ending is happy ending] @๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ฒ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Œ๏ฟฝ...
334 23 22
This story is about eight friends, all of them has perfect life but something change the present... ---------- Made/ drafted: March 8,2017 Published:...
4K 211 22
Complete โœ” Edited/Revised: 2024 Living in a hybrid world where all colors in existence are shades of gray, until you meet your soulmate(s).
6.2K 416 68
How could this be? How could this happen? He did not belong here with all of these psychos! t/w: self harm, bulimia disclaimer: This story in no w...