Charlotte's Battle - Jason's...

By reneesmee461

Charlotte was only ten years old when her life changed beneath her. Her body had seemed to just fall apart an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - Jason's POV
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - The Wedding Part 1
The Wedding Vows
Chapter 22: Part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Authors Note

226 0 1
By reneesmee461

We are currently working on the book and will continue the book in a second book itself as things change quickly and some of the content is for mature audiences. It won't be horrible and we don't plan on explaining the whole thing. We are still deciding what we will do. As of now, we are working on this. We will place an authors note before the mature content starts then ends so it won't trigger anyone.

From chapter 32 on, it'll be the sequel as Charlotte has passed and the book was about Charlotte passing away. We actually will start the mature content on the sequel only. If that makes sense.

We are excited to announce there is a sequel to this book! We will be posting and working on it very soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8 0 8
Hot shot is an active and playful child. He lives with his parents Heatwave and Quickshadow. They live in Fort Worth Texas. They live a very happy li...
8 0 4
Hot shot is five years old. He lives with his parents Heatwave and Quickshadow. They live in Fort Worth Texas together. Hot shot is a highly active l...
73K 3.3K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* ♡Nina Suresh♡ Fun, loving, selfle...
22 1 8
Hot shot is an active and playful child. He lives with his parents Heatwave and Quickshadow. They live in Fort Worth Texas. They live a very happy li...