Gilbert Twins |UNDER A LOT O...

By ElliannaGrey

2 weeks before the sacrifice, Stefan and Elena learned some blind blowing news. Elena has a twin. Her name is... More

Twins?
The Sacrifice
Hello Klaus, Goodbye Arianna.
Every Last Drop.
Vampnapped
Escape.
Bitten and Bored
Dying
Safe
Vampire Hunter
6 O'clock
Kiss
Kat
Destination
Prom
Graduation
Dying in Summer
College
Sorrow
A/N. THANKS SO MUCH
Prison World
Home?
Heartbreak
Runaway

The Meeting

10.9K 170 5
By ElliannaGrey

Stefan
I saw Elena but she looked different...
"Hey Elena" She looked at me and in a rude tone said, "Umm excuse me, my name is not Elena." She looked at me with an annoyed look.

Arianna
I was thinking about what I wanted to order and then some guy came up to me and said, "Hey Elena" Which really annoyed me so I answered with a rude response.

  He then said, "What do you mean?"

He was obviously confused about something but who cares? I looked at my menu and heard him call someone on his phone and I was bored so, I listened to his conversation.

"Elena," he questioned. Unfortunately, I could only hear his side of the conversation.

"Meet at the grill, it's important," he stated before hanging up.

Elena
I got a call from Stefan and he sounded worried. He told me to come to the grill and I wanted to make sure everything was okay so here I am driving to the grill. After a few minutes, I pulled up to the grill, got out of my car and walked in the door. I heard Stefan call my name and I walked toward him. When I got to him he pointed to someone sitting at a table alone and immediately my jaw dropped. I saw a girl that looked almost exactly like me. Katherine?

Arianna
I glanced back over at the guy and then immediately looked back. I saw a girl who looked like me, exactly like me and we made eye contact. The guy and girl started talking and walked outside while glancing at me every two minutes. I got super curious so I decided to go outside. The second I walked out the door I was lifted off my feet, against the wall with the guys hand around my neck. I tried to get his hand off my neck but he had a really strong grip.

Stefan
Since she wasn't Elena she had to be Katherine. I can't believe I didn't realize it before. As soon as she walked out the door I held her up against the wall by her throat.

  I said, "Why are you here Katherine?"

  Then she managed to say, " I-I I'm not Katherine, my name is A- Arianna..." I noticed how she was struggling to loosen my grip, which is not like Katherine so shocked and confused I let go.

Arianna
As soon as the guy let me go I fell to the ground gasping for air... He seemed really confused and shocked. The girl looked me up and down then she walked up to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221 1 17
Alia Pierca Saltzman,Who is the daughter of Alaric and Jenna, What happen when Tyler and Klaus break her heart? What happen when she find her twin si...
410K 7.4K 40
Kylie Gilbert and Elena Gilbert. On the outside these twins look identical but don't let them fool you. Elena is the do-good, responsible twin where...
7.6K 132 45
Nevaeh Gilbert, sister to Elena Gilbert, she is loving and caring Gilbert. Will she fall in love with Stefan or Damon.
224K 3.6K 69
[title changed from mettlesome-> bright side] 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫. finished march 31st,2020 this story is undergoing editing. i was 13 when...