The Fifth Marauder

Autorstwa TheGirlWhoSpeaks

(Y/N) Gryffindor is, of course, the pure blood decendant of Godric Gryffindor. In her first year at Hogwarts... Więcej

2 - Kettleburn
3 - She Knows
4 - FOX!
5 - A Stag and a Dog
6 - Full Moon
7 - Here Comes the Sun
8 - Shopping
•Update•
Guys!
New Chapters!

1 - Memories

12.3K 277 289
Autorstwa TheGirlWhoSpeaks

"The name's (Y/N) Gryffindor, wanna join our group?"

"Shut up, Snivellus!"

"Remus, we dont love you any less."

"We made the team! James we made it!"

"Sirius, get a room. Or get to class, we're late for Slughorns."

"Peter, I'm fine. Its just a broken arm."

Full moon.

Nimbus 2000.

Detention.

"I have a plan."

***

"Wake up!"

You shoot upwards, knocking your head on something. You rub your (s/c) scalp, parting your eyelids so that you can see. The ground is shaking, and you can hear many muffled voices as your vision comes into focus.

"Gryffindor, wake up. We're almost there." Sirius Black, a kid with wavy raven hair and pale skin says next to you. He smirks boyishly, being such a flirtatious third year. You roll your (e/c) eyes, seeing that you are in the compartment of a train and resting on red leather seats.

"Well, I'm up now." You say, looking at the three who sit across from you. Your dreams are just past memories, thats all. Memories with the boys who sit on the other wall of the small box.

Remus Lupin is at the far end. He has light brown hair and diagonal scars across his white face. He is an awkward height, but he manages to pull it off with his baggy, patchwork sweaters. Next to him sits a plump boy with light blonde hair, his eyes beady and cautious: Peter Pettigrew. Finally, closest to the window sits James Potter. He has 'windswept' onyx hair, piercing hazel eyes, and skin like snow. He often messes up his locks to make it appear as if rustled by the breeze, but thats all to impress his crush Lily. Ever since he became the Gryffindor Chaser and you the Seeker, he's been acting more posh than usual.

"Anyways...." You say, looking out the window at the night sky and rolling emerald hills. "Has anyone figured it out yet?"

A chorus of sighs and groans are heard from the boys around you.

"No." James says, crossing his arms in frustration. He was always fond of Transfiguration, but none of you have been able to figure out how to turn into your Animagus forms yet.

"Guys, this isnt necessary-"

"Yes it is!" You all shout at Remus. The boy with the maimed face shakes his head, looking back into his novel. Such a nerd, that Lupin boy.

Ever since last year, you've been hard at work to figure out the spell. One night, you, Sirius, James, and Peter were all sneaking around the castle searching for your final Marauder. Yes, Marauders. Its the nickname that the teachers and your peers gave the five of you in your first year. You all had grown suspicious of Lupins strange disappearances, and you had noticed they all were on full moons. Sure enough, you had figured out that Remus is a werewolf.

"When we do finally get the hang of them....." Sirius says as the imperial red train car rattles. "What do you think we'll be?"

"Sirius, we've had this talk at least ten times." You say, throwing up your feet and letting them rest on his lap.

"But still." The playboy asks, looking between you all. You shrug, leaning your untamed (h/c) locks against the frigid window.

"I think its going to be a fun surprise." Peter says, smiling. Sirius rolls his eyes, dissapointed by his answer.

"Yeah, well, I wanna be something cool."

"So basically anything other than you?" You say, chuckling. The others join in as James ruffles his own hair as usual. Sirius smirks, looking over to you.

"Thats 'cause I'm already so hot." Remus face palms at his statement while you and James Potter giggle.

"When you all figure it out, Im giving you appropriate nicknames." Remus says, turning a page. Sirius gasps dramatically.

"Moony, why would you do that?" R.J. sighs loudly as he goes back to reading. The answer to his question of course, was within the inquiry. You all call Remus 'Moony', for his full moon transformations.

The rest of the ride to Hogwarts is talk of your Animagus forms, the uprising that Lord Voldermort is bringing, and ways to screw with the teachers - and Serverus Snape - as often as possible.

***

"(Y/N), you and the boys are positively primitive." Lily Evans says as you unpack your bags. She, Marlene McKinnon, and Alice Fortescue have been roommates ever since first year when you all were sorted into Gryffindor.

"Yeah, but we're also fun." You reply to the ginger girl, shoving a few pairs on black dress pants in your wardrobe. The dormitories of Gryffindor Tower are all cylindrical with four identical beds; twin sized, oak four posters with red bedding and drapes. Last year you had accidentally set yours on fire while practicing a charm, and Lily made you sleep in the common room for a week. It wasnt so bad, Sirius, James, Peter, and Moony all camped out with you next to the fire.

"Are you ever going to do anything about James?" Alice, the girl with pixie cut brown hair and pasty skin asks Evans. Ever since your first ride to Hogwarts, James has been attempting to win over Lily. Sometimes you feel bad, but you ship it entirely. Almost as much as Sirius, which is saying something.

"Im not overly fond of him." Lily says as you tuck your now empty suitcase under the bed. "Gryffindor over there and her friends arent too kind to Serverus."

"Lily, come on!" You say, hearing your name. You are the great great.....many more greats grandaughter, of Godric Gryffindor, and many people adressed you as such. Your pure blood parents died not long after you were born, leaving the family manor and yourself in the care of your Aunt Jezebel and Uncle Phobus, neither of who like muggle borns. "Serverus obviously has a fondness for the Dark Arts. He isnt too polite to us either."

"Honestly, (Y/N)." Lily continues as she fixes her bedspread and Alice fluffs her pillows. "Its so immature of you."

"Whatever." You mutter, quickly dressing into red sweatpants and an amber tank top. "I'm going to the boys room."

"Have fun with the other Marauders, (Y/N)." Marlene, a young woman with blonde hair and cedar eyes says as she flops onto her bed.

"I plan too." You say, stomping out of the room. You find your way to the boys door, knocking on it vigorously. It flies open, and you are met by Remus with a pleading face.

"May I switch with you?" You peek over his shoulder, seeing the circular area behind him. Sirius and James are pouncing on their beds, and Black has his red and orange tie wrapped around his forehead. Peter sits on his bed, still neatly made in the chaos, hugging his knees to his chest as he watches the boys run rampant.

"Gladly." You say, brushing past Moony. He sighs, then closes the door. The stone walls of the room, as all are made of in Hogwarts, are brightly lit by candles that float around. The cement floor has pillows and clothes tossed about it, and music bounces off the roof from a magic box from the muggle world. You arent very well versed in muggle ways, but Sirius is, and he constantly finds artifacts from their world in spite of his pure blood supremacist family. You are in entire support of his actions, and he had introduced you to one of his favored bands. The initial thing you do when you enter the room is start singing with James and Sirius.

"When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide
Where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride
Till I get to the bottom and I see you again

Do, don't you want me to love you
I'm coming down fast but I'm miles above you
Tell me, tell me, tell me, come on tell me the answer
Well, you may be a lover but you ain't no dancer

Helter skelter, helter skelter
Helter skelter!"

As you sing, you dance around the room with your friends. James manages to get on top of a dresser and become the lead singer as you play air drums and Sirius guitar. So goes your first night of third year, head banging as Pettigrew and Moony read.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8K 637 34
**COMPLETED** Cover made by @siriusblackisgreat ⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️: All original characters owned by J.K. Rowling. The only thing I own is the plot. Set...
52 0 6
"I apologise, Miss Malfoy." The hat said only to her before it shouted out, "Gryffindor!" for the rest of the hall to hear. Professors and students w...
16.1K 379 18
The beginning of (Y/N) Hydra's fifth year wasn't fantastic. Voldemort returned, she nearly got expelled and a strange woman in pink appeared and star...
17.4K 452 54
Kacie Elektra Black, the twin of Sirius Black, was part of the Marauders. Part of the group of Gryffindor's that was the closest groups of friends yo...