This Ain't

By breezyskonfuzed

We're just fuckin' baby... this ain't lovin' baby... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Vote Plz!
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Euphoria
New Book
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Part 1)
QUARANTINE!
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Part 2)

Chapter Twenty-Two

4.5K 219 168
By breezyskonfuzed

"You ready to go in?" Miracle asks Royce softly, him staring out of the window at the many incoming students that were walking around campus. Swiping his tongue over his bottom lip he turns his head, gazing into her eyes.

"Not really but I know you gotta get goin'." He mumbles and she gives him a soft smile as he shuts off the car. Opening his door, he steps out before rounding over to her side and lets her out. She grasps his hand as he shuts her door and they make their way to the back of the car.

Opening up the trunk, he grabs a few of her belongings before shutting it back They make their way to her assigned dorm building and begin the check in process. Royce has Miracle stay back as he moves her things into her room, not wanting her to put in any work.

"That it?" Miracle asks as Royce sets a final box down. He nods, clenching his jaw as their departure comes close. Walking up to Miracle, Royce grips her waist and lets out a deep sigh as he hears her RA's calling out that there is a meeting for all the freshman in five minutes.

"I'm gone miss you, shorty..." He says softly and her eyes water, looking away from him.

"I'm gonna miss you." She says gently, a tear rolling down her cheek. Bringing his hand to cup her face, he uses his thumb to swipe her tears away.

"Don't cry... please. It's only gon' make my drive back home harder than it's gon' be now." He whispers, leaning down to press his lips to her own. "I love you, ma..." He mumbles after a quick kiss and she clenches onto his shirt.

"I love you, Royce..." She sniffles and he gives her a soft smile before cupping her face in both his hands. Their lips meet once more and their eyes flutter closed, kissing one another with passion. Royce pulls at her lips slowly and she follows his movement, squeezing his biceps.

"Meeting is starting now! Everyone lets group together!" The RA yells and they pull apart.

"I'mma let you get to ya shit now... call me when you free, ight?" Royce asks and Miracle nods, more tears threatening to come from her eyes. "Don't cry, I'm always gon' be a phone call away." He smiles as he backs out of the door. "I love you, Miracle." He finishes, giving her a soft smile.

"I love you, Royce." She whispers and he turns away, his throat tightening as tears build up in his eyes. He knew he'd see her again but he never had to say goodbye to someone he'd loved. Miracle being the first woman in his life he'd genuinely cared for.

Shaking his head to clear his mind Royce unlocks his car and slips in before starting the engine, making his way back home.

...

Nine o'clock rolls around as Royce pulls into the driveway of his baby mothers house. Sighing he swipes his hand down his face, him knowing that Najah was going to cause a scene about him coming so late to pick up his daughter. Opening up the car door he steps out and leaves the car running as he goes up to the door. Raising his fist he knocks a few times before stepping back slightly.

The door pulls open and Najah stands there, her eyes filled with fury making him sigh. Not saying anything he steps into the house and she slams the door shut behind him before gripping his arm, making him turn around and face.

"Why the fuck you comin' so late, Royce? You forgot you had a kid or somethin'?" She grits at him and he gazes at her wearily.

"I had to drive to Washington to drop Miracle off at school. Can you just grab Shani please?" He begs, not in the mood for an argument.

"How you do so much for that bitch and not for me? Payin' for her to go to college and shit... her pussy must me on another fuckin' level for you to treat her the way you do." Najah rolls her eyes at him making him clench his jaw.

"First of all, I sent shorty there cause she smart and she deserves it," He grits getting in her face. "Second, me and her ain't never fucked before. She a whole virgin so hop off. And when we finally do I can bet you that her shit gon' be way better than your ran through pussy." He spits at her and she stares up at him, her anger rising.

"Fuck you, Royce!" She yells, tears forming in her eyes as she stomps away from him. Shaking his head he runs his hands through his hair, pulling at his curls lightly before his hands fall back to his sides. Its quiet for a few moments until Najah comes back down the stairs, her daughter in her arms as she sniffles.

"I'm sorry, Naj..." He mumbles as he grasps his daughter and she just glances at him momentarily before shaking her head.

"It's not fair that you got us hood girls here to hold you down but you want some preppy college bitch." She mumbles and he chuckles bitterly and licks over his lips with his tongue.

"Fuck up, Najah. You and whatever bitches you takin' bout just tryna run me out my fuckin' money. Exactly what you doin' now. Exactly why you told me you couldn't get pregnant. I don't trust you bitches and it's because of you fuckin' me over so many times! So don't come at me about what's not fuckin' fair. Fuck you, I'll bring my baby home when I'm ready to." He spits and walks out the door, slamming it behind himself.

The door instantly opens back up and Najah is following right behind him screaming.

"You're not takin' her then, Royce!" She yells as she tugs on his arm as he attempts to open the car door. Kissing his teeth he pushes her away from him, causing her to stumble backwards. "Take her and I'm callin' the fuckin' cops." She threatens and he chuckles once more as he straps his daughter into her car seat.

"Call 'em, Najah. You will be slumped with a bullet in ya brain as soon as D'Sean finds out. Don't forget who the fuck I am, bitch. You really startin' to aggravate me, yo. I tried to have a decent relationship wit you but all you tryna do is fight me. Move out my way so I can get Shani back to my crib." He says as he pushes past her.

"D wouldn't do no heartless shit like that." She spits as he gets the drivers door open. Smirking he looks over at her and tails his eyes up and down her frame.

"You sure bout that, Naj? If you think it's because you think he got a soft spot for you, you wrong. Nigga don't even like you. Fuck outta here." He snickers before slipping into his car, leaving Najah ashamed and embarrassed.

...

"Aye! Aye! Back the fuck up off her!" D'Sean yells at a stripper named Keisha. Keisha huffs and flips her hair out of her face as she glares over at Tracie. "This ain't the fuckin' bad girls club. I'ont deal wit that ratchet shit, it ain't fuckin' cute. Royce might let y'all fuckin' punk shorty but it ain't happenin' on my watch." He scolds the surrounding girls before turning his attention over to Tracie.

Sniffling she wipes the tears from her cheeks, blood dripping from her nose from the brutal hit that she'd taken from Keisha. Grabbing onto her small hand D'Sean leads her out of the dressing room and into the near by bathroom. Releasing her he grabs some paper towels before wetting them and tilting her face up lightly.

"You gotta stop lettin' them walk all over you, shorty." He mumbles, his brows furrowing as he swipes the blood from her face. She studies him for a moment before fluttering her eyes downwards.

"It's hard to when they are all ganging up on me." She says softly and he sighs as he tosses the paper towel into a trashcan.

"Besides Keisha, who else is it?" He asks , staring at her intently. Shaking her head she continues to avoid her eyes and he sighs. "Listen, I know you prolly don't want to get anyone fired but you either tell me now or I'll just find out from someone else." He raises his brows and she looks up at him. They stare at each other for a moment before she sighs, revealing the names of the women who constantly assaulted her.

Nodding he leaves her where she is end exits the bathroom, re-entering the dressing room where all the females proceeded to get ready. He calls out a few of their names and a few "oop's" are heard among the other women.

"I'm gon' make this short because I'm already fuckin' pissed. After tonight I don't want any of you comin' back to this club." He says and one of the females goes to interject but he raises his hand, silencing her. "I don't want to hear it. I done warned y'all but you obviously ain't listen, get out my face." He dismisses them and they all mumble things to one another as they walk away from him.

Going back into the bathroom, he checks on Tracie, allowing her to take the rest of the night off before making his way back to his office. Swiping his hand down his face he sighs before pushing the door open. He stops in his tracks when he sees someone sitting in the chair across from his own. The person turns their head after hearing the door shut and D'Sean clenches his jaw as the two stare at one another.

"What are you doin' here, Yvette?" He asks coldly and she licks her lips before dropping her eyes down to her lap.

"I-um... I lied... again." She whispers before standing from her seat and D'Sean's heart leaps to his throat. Yvette's stomach stuck out, displaying that she was clearly pregnant and he chuckles bitterly before shaking his head.

"No, no! This can't be happenin' right now." He chuckles before pacing the room, his hands pulling at his curls.

"D'Sean there's a possibility that she isn't yours." Yvette says lowly and he snaps his head in her direction, glaring at her.

"You know how FUCKED I am if that baby is mine? Natasha won't let me hear the end of this shit man." He mumbles, his throat tightening as he feels the urge to cry. "Why you bitches keep fuckin' wit me?" He grits as he walks up to her, glaring down into her shaken up face.

"D'Sean, please-" She's cut off by him laughing dryly.

"Don't! I don't even wanna fuckin' look at you right now. I'm supposed to be all good wit you comin' in here after findin' out that you RAPED me?! Yvette, if I knew you was gon' be so problematic I never would have hired you in the first place." He spits acidly as he plops down into his chair.

"I'm sorry..." She whispers as tears stream down her face and he shakes his head at her.

"It's too late to be sorry. Hit me up when the baby is born and I'll take a DNA test, other than that don't contact me. I really don't need this shit in my life right now. Fuck, man! Now I gotta tell Natasha this shit after you done told her you weren't pregnant. Get out please..." He whispers out the last part and she stands there for a moment before exiting the office.

After hearing the door shut D'Sean drops his face into his hands, his jaw clenching as he thinks of the best way to break it to his girl that there's a possibility that he's the father of an unborn child.

...

Pulling into the drive way D'Sean parks his car before resting his head against the steering wheel. His encounter with Yvette runs through his mind again and he screams out before punching at the steering wheel. His chest rises and falls as he breathes heavily, closing his eyes for a brief moment. After finally calming himself down he slips out of the car, locking it behind himself before making his way up the front steps.

He gets the front door unlocked before stepping into the house, kicking off his shoes and sets the alarm. D'Sean trails up the stairs and peaks his head into his sons bedroom, finding him fast asleep. Moving further down the hallway he enters his dark room and quietly walks over to the bed.

His brows furrow when he finds it empty and he turns his head towards the bathroom. Light peaked from under the door so he pushes away from the bed and walks over to the bathroom. He pushes the door open and Natasha turns to look at him from her spot at the sink. 

"Hey, baby..." He mumbles, forcing a small smile onto his face as she walk over to him. 

She saunters over to him slowly, a cute smile on her lips as she approaches him. Her arms come up and she wraps her arms around his neck before standing on her tipy toes, placing a quick kiss on his lips. 

"Hey, baby... how was it at the club tonight?" She asks and he sighs before running a hand down his face once more. "That bad?" She whispers as her hands begin to feel up his muscular chest. Licking his lips he looks down at her small limbs before reaching up, grasping them into his own hands. 

"I gotta talk to you 'bout sum..." He mumbles as she now presses herself against him, it was evident she was ready for another wild night. 

"Lets talk in the morning... I've been waiting for you all day..." She breathes as she grips him through his sweat pants and he swallows back a groan. 

"But, baby-" He's cut off when she pulls his face down, smothering his lips with her own. "Tasha..." He mumbles in between kisses and she ignores his call. She jumps up, wrapping her legs around his waist and he quickly grips her waist so she doesn't fall. 

"Bring me to the bed." She whispers on his lips and he exits the bathroom, collapsing on the bed as she begins to trail kisses down his neck. She gets between his legs and he curses himself before gripping her hair lightly, tilting her head back so that he could stop her advances.

"I really got to tell you this, Tasha... it's important." He says seriously, slowly releasing her hair. Sensing the severity of the situation she nods, crawling back up his body and straddling his lap. 

"What happened?" She asks softly, her hands resting on his chest as she stares down at him in the darkness, the only light coming from the bathroom. 

"Yvette came in today..." He trails off and he feels her tense up against him. Bringing his hands up he rubs her sides lightly to reduce some of the tension between the two of them.

"And?" She whispers causing D'Sean to sigh and lick his lips again. 

"She's pregnant, Tasha..." He whispers and her eyes widen before she blinks a couple of times. 

"What? She told me... did she lie... again?" She whispers back and he nods before slowly allowing his hands to caress her back.

"She said there's a possibility that the baby isn't mine but we have to wait and see..." He says and she huffs before pushing her black curls behind her shoulders. 

"Why did she lie? She could have just been honest... we're gonna have to start thinking about arrangements here if the baby is yours..." She says, climbing off of his lap to sit beside him, her towel loosening around her frame.

"You cool wit this?" He asks and she looks over at him before giving him a soft smile. Leaning over she presses her lips to his softly and his eyes close as he kisses her back. 

"D'Sean we made a commitment to one another... we can't control if Yvette lies or not so I really can't be mad. Mad at her, yes, but I can't take it out on an innocent child... I wouldn't want anyone to treat Adonis poorly in a situation like this." She says softly as one of her hands comb through his curls. Her acrylic nails scratch his scalp lightly causing him to moan lightly at the feeling. 

"I love you... and no matter what I won't let this get in the way of what we have." He whispers as she continues to gaze down at him. Giving him her dimpled smile, she kisses the tip of his nose before placing her lips on his own once more. 

Kissing him slowly she allows her tongue to graze over his bottom lip, him opening his mouth to allow her access to it. She cups his face, her towel falling down her frame, exposing her plump breasts. Moaning D'Sean reaches behind her and grips her ass in his palms before squeezing it. 

Giggling Natasha bites into his bottom lip before pulling away from the kiss as his hands begin to caress her thick thighs.

"I'm in love with the honestly..." She whispers and his eyes flutter open, gazing into her almond shaped orbs. "I admire it... I couldn't ask for anything better. A beautiful son, handsome and honest man..." She whispers, leaning down to capture his lips once more. "I'm in love with you..." She whispers in between kisses and he groans as he pulls at her lips hungrily.

"Marry me..." He mumbles, groping her body as his starts to heat up from the intimacy. 

"What?" She giggles as he pulls her back into his lap, tossing her towel to the floor. Reaching up he grasps one of her breasts as he kisses at her jawline. 

"You heard me... marry me. Become Mrs. Brown..." He mumbles as his lips now attack her neck. Biting into her bottom lip Natasha smiles as her eyes flutter closed, moaning at his acts of affection. 

"Okay..." She agrees and he smiles as he rolls them over, hovering over her. Catching her lips again he tosses the blanket over the two of them before pushing down his sweats and briefs before slipping into her. 

"Mine..." He mumbles huskily in her ear as he slowly begins to stroke her and Natasha gasps before she moans out. 

"Yours..." She whispers, her nails digging into his muscular back as he flexes it, making love to her slowly. 

____________________

I got another update in! How are y'all doin'? Stressed? Stayin on top of things? Love y'all and hope finals are going well for those of y'alls who have them ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 14.7K 50
Est.2020
536K 20.5K 54
"You aint shit, just like the other nigga"
533K 17.4K 36
possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021