Out of the dark.

By ARB1239

After high school, after everything, Joey is happy, he has some money, he has his own flat he shares with Ser... More

Don't touch me, Rich Boy.
What the fuck, man!
You are REALLY drunk.
I love my girlfriend, right?
Taking the leap.
Say 'Cheese' and nothing else.
Dating who!?
Stay for dessert?
Fuck this desk!
Dinner party?
Cock blocked
Dinner with Pegasus.
Who the FUCK are all these people!!
GET OFF MY COUNTER. (Seto Kaiba version of get off my lawn)
In the open now.
I have to tell them.
This isn't a prank.
Moving.
Drive faster.
McGruff the Crime Dog.
Be a man.
Can ya engrave it too?
October 23rd
Dinner with this hot stud.
Happy birthday, Seto!
What do you really want?
Talking in your sleep.
Take the long way home.
Mile high club, sorta.
Don't make me mad.
Never have I ever, or have I?
Who Is This B*tch?
So, what happens?
Office sex?
Rude Awakening.
Puppy Love.
Goodbye November.
Suits.
Trying something new.
Toys for boys and something unexpected.
My fiance?
Night at the office.
Charity Gala Part one
Charity Gala pt 2
Ending the night right.
50 shades of Seto Kaiba
Last Names and Pizza Toppings.
Christmas or Bullshitmas?
Regrets
Fuck Your Money, I Want You.
Your Lawyer Called.
"He'll call ya back."
I love you. (Lemon)
The Time We Broke The Internet.
Heading home.
Pork Chops
Jello Shots.
New Years Eve
New Years Day
January
February
Good afternoon, Mr. Kaiba.
Good Morning, Mr. Wheeler.
March
Virtual Reality Revisited.
Tacos.
Germany.
Wheels Up.
Auth Note!!!

Burn it down.

795 23 9
By ARB1239

Seto POV

Joey and I were outside. Behind the mansion were some patio chairs, we sat there looking at my late step fathers desk. There were tiki torches lit with a huge open gazebo. It was tasteful with soft sand all over.

"Still think you should've let me burn it inside." I complained.

"Now, ya know that it wouldn't have been a good idea. There are a ton of teenagers inside. Do ya think people would like that ya intentionally tried to burn a piece of furniture with all those people inside?"

"Oh shut up. Asshole." I knew he was right but I didn't want to admit it.

"Well, should we pour gas on it now or did ya wanna stare at it for a while?" Joey asked, looking at me.

"I want to burn it," I jumped up so fast my chair flipped over as I grabbed one of the gas jugs. I poured it all over the desk and stepped back, smelling the gasoline.

"Are ya alright?" Joey moved closer to me.

"Yeah, here," I handed him some cigars. "They we're in his desk. I'm sure they're not good anymore but fuck it. Fuck him, I'm going to smoke them all." I smiled as I lit a cigar.

Joey lit one too, and started coughing, "Jesus how old are these fuckin things?"

"I can't remember but I don't care."
I said as I sat back down.

"Do ya ever miss him?" Joey asked.

"No. I loved him at first but after a while I realized what he was doing to me. Working me hard, keeping me away from Mokuba, he kept trying to break my spirit."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know all of that." Joey said honestly. "I didn't really have a good relationship with my Father for a while. When I was in a gang, he practically hated me. I was such an embarrassment to him. Then, when I became friends with Yugi, my life changed. I was happy again, I had friends. I wasn't such a dickhead." Joey laughed thinking back. "Our relationship is great now. After battle city, my old man gave me a nice Seiko watch. He must've saved for it, but like I told ya, I got jumped one night and it broke. Battle city was a huge turnin point for me."

"I understand," I continued smoking my cigar. "I like you now. I liked you back then but you get it. You were intimidating."

"Ha. Yeah right. Okay. I was the intimidating one! Bullshit!" Joey laughed.

"You were different. You knew you weren't the best but you still tried, it was admirable. You also made friends. Not really something I was good at." I admitted. "I wanted to be a part of your group but was always held back by my insecurities and awkwardness. I feel like we're being very honest with each other." I smiled again. "Are you thirsty?" I asked taking another drag off my cigar.

"Yeah kinda, we forgot our drinks."

I called another one of my house staff and asked for something to drink to be brought out to us. Within a few minutes one of them brought out a cooler full of different beers and bottles of water.

"Mr. Kaiba?" The woman spoke.

"Thank you for bringing us this. What is it?" I asked her.

"I'm glad you're burning that desk. Gozaburo was a horrible man. I hated him."

I thought about it for a moment. "You hated him too?"

"That man had no business with children." The woman curtsied and left the soft sandy area.

"Thank you." I heard myself say.

"Seto?" Joey asked. "Are ya okay?"

I smiled, "Yes." I threw my cigar butt at the desk and it ignited immediately. "I'm better than I've been in a long time."

"You're really okay?" Joey asked again.

I held my hand over towards him, he took it. We held hands. Joey pulled me out of my chair and over to him. He grabbed my other arm and tugged on it.

"Sit down." Joey said simply, tugging on me again. I sat on his lap with my legs over the arms of the chair.

"No one can see us back here you know," I whispered, looking up at Joey. "I look really stupid right now."

"Good," he smiled. "I might just take advantage of that." He leaned close to me and kissed me. We sat together watching the desk disintegrate in the flames. "Seto, the desk is almost burnt up" Joey murmured into my ear. "We should get to bed."

"I must've fallen asleep. You're comfortable. There's a guest house close by, I'll show you, let me down."

"Hmm, Nah. I'll carry ya," Joey winked. "Hold on," he hoisted me up and carried me bridal style to the guesthouse. "Seto this is bigger than my house." Joey complained. "And why do you only weigh like 40lbs?" He teased.

The house was comfortable and warm toned. Joey let me down inside the door. "Where's the bedroom?"

"Follow me," I locked the door and headed through a kitchen to a hallway and opened a door. "Right here," I smiled.

"This luxury shit is crazy," Joey muttered as he walked over to the bed. "I know ya think I look good in these digs but I've gotta take em off." Joey said as he stripped down to his boxers and checked his phone. It seemed like Joey was staring at the phone for a little while longer than normal.

I moved through the room and undressed, slid into bed and rolled over to Joey who was sitting on top of the blanket. Wrapping my arms around his torso I finally spoke. "What's the matter, Puppy?"

"Mai." Jory answered dryly.

I blew air out my nose and tried to understand. "What is it?" I asked, tightening my arms.

"I don't know. She sent me a screenshot of the pictures of us from earlier." Joey turned his phone to me.

"Did she say anything?"

"Yeah. Look," Joey scrolled down to the message. 'FUCK YOU JOEY. HAVE FUN WITH KAIBA YOU DUMB FUCKING IDIOT.' Joey sniffled. Mai had made him cry.

"I'll fucking kill her." I said to myself as I was already moving out of bed. I was so enraged, I grabbed my phone and started to dig through my contacts. Joey tackled me knocking us to the floor. My phone slipped under the bed and Joey was pinning me down.

"Ya can't just kill people!!!" Joey was crying. "It's wrong! I hate her too but ya can't!!"

"I've done it before. You know that it's true. You know me, who I am and what I'm about." I said angrily. "I don't want her to hurt you."

"Seto." Joeys crying intensified, "you're not a murderer."

"Do you still love her?" I didn't want to know what he was going to say. I looked under the bed instead, I looked anywhere other than Joeys brown eyes.

"I, I don't know. I don't want anything to do with her. She was my friend before we got together." Joey looked at me but I was avoiding him.
"Look at me! I don't love her. I only care for her wellbeing."

"Promise?" I heard myself whisper. It was like I was watching from a different spot in the room. I felt outside of myself. There were warm wet lips pressed into mine. Joey pulled us both up and onto the bed.

"I love you." He whispered between kisses.

"About time." I smiled and flipped Joey over so I was on top of him. I leaned down and kissed Joey. "You taste good," I whispered into his ear. "I don't want this to end."

"Me either. Who woulda thought? The two of us."

"I always hoped."  I muttered as we cuddled. Joey fell asleep quickly. I slipped out of bed and rummaged around under the bed for my phone.

I had a text from Mai.

M. Valentine (Blonde Duelist): If you guys are screwing around I'll kill you both. Jokes on you. Joey likes women.

I laughed at the message. Whatever bitch.

I left the phone on the nightstand and  fell asleep holding onto Joey.

A/N

I see that my views are slowly becoming larger. Thank you. I don't know what's happening in the story. You'll have to keep reading. Something big is about to happen though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381 15 15
Duelist Kingdom is won and everyone is safe once more. Joey is able to help his sister and save her sight. Upon helping Serenity, Joey meets her frie...
10.8K 332 3
THIS STORY HAS BEEN RE-WRITTEN AND EDITED! "Just a fic that I wrote a very long time ago..." Yes, I wrote it years ago, but it's re-edited now and ha...
3.4K 122 11
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 Life for Joey Wheeler after graduation has left him bored and wondering the streets of Domino City aimlessly. While doing so, he com...
8.7K 226 10
[THIS BOOK IS BEING REVAMPED, PLEASE READ REVAMP CHAPTER FOR CONTEXT] Joey Wheeler, the protagonist of our book, found himself bloodied and bruised...