The Vampire's Smile (Natsu x...

Av MissKrystalDragneel

Natsu is leader of the vampires and has lured many high school girls into his clutches. He usually kills them... Mer

Authors note
Encounter
Learning
Soul Mates
The Craving
New Role
Craving more
Valentine

New Abilities

1K 28 17
Av MissKrystalDragneel

I jump as the door swings open to reveal Erza standing there. She calls for Natsu then immediately regrets her decision and starts shaking as do I. I watched in fear and amazement as Natsu's eyes went from dark and mysterious to red and glowing, his fangs got longer and I felt his body heat rise tremendously then he burst into flames.

"What?!" He roars and turns his head to look at her.

"N-Nothing. I-it can wait." Erza stutters and backs away in fear and closes the door.

"Natsu?" I whisper and touch his arm, I know his fire won't hurt me since he gave me some of his magic.

"I'll be fine Y/N." He says calmly and takes deep breaths, I watch with amazement as he goes back to normal.

"You looked incredibly scary Natsu." I admit as I look at him, he looks at me and sighs then smiles and kisses me.

"I know, but you should know I'd never hurt you." He says softly and kisses me again.

"I know Natsu. I do want to know how to use my powers though. Can I do what you did?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah." He says with amusement as he gets off me and lays down next to me. "All vampires can make their eyes change and their fangs get longer but only me and now you can use the fire." He says and smiles.

"I can?" I ask in shock and he nods "how?"

"When I shared my magic with you. It's called Hell Fire since vampires are always referred to as undead or demons. It's a way to get humans to back off if we are cornered. Since I was born a vampire I was born with magic, when two vampires have a baby the little magic they have combines to give the baby magic. Think of it as making the next generation stronger."

"I have a lot of questions." I sigh and he smiles. "First, how do I use Hell Fire?" I ask and he grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers and looks into my eyes.

"Close your eyes and focus. Think of Fire. Feel the heat. Anger helps but it's not required." He says softly and holds my hand firmly. I close my eyes and focus and feel the heat start to build so I keep focusing. "Open your eyes Y/N." He says softly but with amusement. I open my eyes and see our hands are on fire. "You did it."

"How do I know it wasn't you?" I ask and he chuckles at me.

"Oh you don't trust me?" He asks with amusement. "Alright then." He removes his hand from mine and folds his arms across his chest. "Let the fire go out and then do it again on your own." He says while smiling still. "But keep your eyes open this time."

"Yes boss." I tease and he chuckles at me. I let the fire go out and focus again and watch with amazement as my hand lights on fire. I move my hand in all different directions and marvel at what I see.

"Told you so." Natsu says mockingly.

"This is amazing." I sigh and let the fire go out. I smile and lay on his chest while he laughs at me. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now what other questions did you have?"

"Oh. Umm. Well. I was wondering. Since we both have magic and are mates and everything, what would our child be like?" I ask nervously and his eyes grow wide.

"I never thought of it." Natsu sighs and looks at the ceiling. "I can imagine it would be incredibly powerful, like a ultimate vampire or something." He says softly and looks deep in thought. "There have been other vampire soulmates so they must of had kids as well so let's go ask Levy." He says quickly and gets up. We get up and get dressed and rush to the library and immediately find Levy. "Levy!"

"Natsu? Oh good you're here and Y/N as well!" She shouts and rushes us. "I just found out something interesting about vampire soul mates."

"That's why we are here. What would happen if we had a baby?" I ask and Levy's eyes get wide

"That's just what I discovered!" She squeals. "Look, since vampire soulmates are rare a pure vampire is even more rare. Since vampire soulmates can share anything with each other the vampire baby that comes as a result is known as a pure vampire and has many abilities."

"What about us Levy? Since I was born a vampire and I gave Y/N some of my magic." Natsu asks

"You are a pure vampire Natsu. I think your parents were soulmates but since they never marked each other it wasn't known but I could be wrong. There's two versions of pure vampires. One is you Natsu who was born of two vampires and the other is a vampire born of two vampires that are soulmates. The baby of the vampires that are soulmates would be stronger than the one born of two regular vampires. That's why I think your parents were soulmates Natsu, because you are incredibly strong."

"So if we have a baby will it be like a ultimate vampire or something?" I ask and Levy nods

"Basically Yes. Since he shared his magic with you
Y/N you are just as strong as him, well you will be once you've mastered your magic. So just think of how much magic that baby will have, I bet it will be invincible once it's grown up but as a baby it might wreak havoc so you'll need to keep a eye on it 24/7."

"If we have a baby it will be the ultimate vampire Natsu." I breathe and Natsu just looks so incredibly proud it's amusing "of course you'd love that idea." I giggle

"I'd be the father of the most powerful vampire to ever exist! Yeah I love that idea! But we won't have one we will have many! We will be the most powerful clan in the world!" He shouts excitedly and smiles a huge smile.

"Natsu we need to know that we can handle a ultimate vampire first. It will be stronger than us." I remind him and he still smiles

"Yeah but us combined can handle it!" He says happily making me laugh

"You're so optimistic Natsu." I giggle making him smile "Are vampire pregnancies like human pregnancies?"

"Yes, you carry the baby for 9 months and give birth normally. But you will need to ingest more blood to sustain the baby." Levy explains and I look at her with shock "I used to be a nurse before I became a vampire and I always loved learning new things. All that information is here." She smiles

"Thank you Levy."

"Thanks Levy. Oh! I need to show you something
Y/N come on!" Natsu shouts and pulls me away making Levy giggle. Natsu leads me outside and smiles. "This, is my favorite ability and you can do it to. It'll be a shock but since you experienced the Hell Fire I'm sure you can handle and will love this." He says with a huge smile and backs away. I watch as He focuses intensely and huge bat like wings emerge from his back.

"What?!" I squeal and he laughs loudly. "I can do that?!" I shout and he nods while laughing still. "So I can fly?!"

"Yes Y/N now try it. I know you can do it!" He shouts and smiles a huge smile. I close my eyes and focus as best I can and hear a rip and hear wings. "Told you so. You're a natural for sure." Natsu says with amusement and pride in his voice. "Your wings are beautiful." He says softly and stands in front of me as I open my eyes. "Move your wings." He tells me and moves his so I copy him.

"It feels weird." I admit and he chuckles at me.

"It is at first but you'll learn to love it." He smiles "now flap your wings." He tells me and I start flapping and so does he. "Good. Now push up off the ground with your legs." I take a deep breath and grab ahold of him and push off the ground. "Keep flapping your wings." He says with amusement and a big smile. "Beautiful Y/N, you look like a dark angel." He says softly and touches my face then runs his fingers through my hair. "My angel of the night." He whispers softly to me making me blush "My blushing angel of the night." He teases and I blush more.

"So what do I call you?" I ask and look into his eyes "to me you're my prince Natsu. Maybe you're my dark prince?"

"The prince of darkness." He chuckles "I kind of like that."

"You are not a prince of darkness Natsu. Believe me." I sigh and lower myself back to the ground.

"Why not?"

"Because the prince of darkness is what some people call the devil and you are no devil."

"Y/N I have huge bat wings and can use Hell Fire. I'm pretty sure that qualifies me for the title." He chuckles

"But you're to happy and nice and handsome and cute and frankly adorable with that pink hair and I still love that smile of yours and those fangs are the icing on the cake." I ramble and end up blushing and he just smiles like a idiot but I love it.

"So I'm perfect to you?"

"And I'm perfect to you." I reply and he smiles as I focus to make my wings disappear.

"You are. You are absolutely perfect to me in every way." He says softly and cups my face with his hands and kisses me softly and tenderly. I wrap my arms around his neck while he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close. I feel him smile as we kiss and I feel his wings move to wrap around us. "Privacy." He whispers quickly then kisses me again but I start giggling making him chuckle.

"I love you Natsu, I'm happy you found me and made me yours." I tell him with a smile on my face

"I love you too Y/N and I'm very happy I got lured in by your delicious scent and decided to go for you." He says while smiling as well.

"I lured you in?" I ask while giggling. "I'm glad it's you I lured in them and not one of your henchmen."

"Me too. You would of been sucked dry of all blood." Natsu sighs. "I'm happy you thought up the blood bank idea. Maybe now more of us can find our soulmates since other vampires won't be killing them." Natsu sighs sadly and makes his wings disappear

"Natsu!" Erza calls out and I feel Natsu get angry

"What is it Erza?" Natsu growls. "I'm still mad at you for barging in earlier."

"Your room is ready sir and I wanted to inform you that a nearby clan wishes to come and talk peace and unity." Erza says in a professional tone

"Very well then set up the conference and thank you for informing me my room is ready." Natsu says professionally then glares "But Erza, next time you need me don't barge in." Natsu says menacingly and Erza backs away slowly and nods then turns to leave

"Scary Natsu. I didn't think you could be so scary."

"You haven't seen me mad Y/N what you saw today was nothing compared to before. We got attacked once and my clan members were getting destroyed, literally and I lost control. You don't know how much damage I can do when I let my full power flow." He says and gives me a evil look but I know he's just messing with me. "You know I can go all out."

"You should teach me how to go all out then."

"I will Y/N but I feel if you need to you can be like me and tap into unimaginable power."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

Fake Love Av :)

Fanfiction

129K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
320K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC