7 Bullies In Love *BOOK1* |CO...

Od Yhopee200

7 bullies becomes your destiny... Ft. GOT7️⃣ Read and enjoy this "BTS FF" ;)❤️ Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THE END OF BOOK 1
BOOK 2 IS OUT!

Chapter 20

21.1K 734 281
Od Yhopee200

~3rd POV~

~Yoongi rushed over and grabbed Jungkook's collar throwing him hard on the ground~

Yoongi: WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!

~Yoongi bend down and grab you up in the bridal style putting you on the couch in the livingroom trying to wake you up~

Yoongi: Y/n?.. Y/n!  Wake up!

~Jungkook approached and touch your closed eyes trying to open them~

~He turn around and rush his hand through his hair punching the wall three times causing it to crack~

Jungkook: UGHH IDIOT!!

Yoongi: Make sense!!

Jungkook: SHUT UP! IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT FROM THE FIRST PLACE!

Yoongi: WHAT?!

Jungkook: YOU TOUCHED HER! I BET THE BOYS WILL KILL YOU!

Yoongi: Well.. I-I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!

~Jungkook turn to Yoongi with questioning face and raising his left eyebrow and hand-on-hip~

Jungkook: What do you mean you can't do this anymore?!.

Yoongi: I mean she had enough!

Jungkook: Listen Yoongi! You will either continue and will NEVER touch her! NEVER! We are doing this for the good way AND IT'LL NEVER GO TO ANOTHER PATH!

Yoongi: FORGET THAT! NOW HOW WILL SHE BE ABLE TO GO HOME ALL UNCONCIOUS?!

Jungkook: I will call Namjoon

Yoongi: Hurry up!

*Dial Namjoon*

Namjoon: Hello, Jungkook did you arrive at Yoongi's place?

Jungkook: Uhhh yeah.....

Namjoon: Soo how's Y/n?

Jungkook: She's~~~ ummm.... not.. fine?

Namjoon: HUH?! Why?!

Jungkook: Agh fine, my fist caught her face

Namjoon: WHAT?!?!

Jungkook: AND.. she is unconcious

Namjoon: Well TOO BAD for you Mr. Jungkook!

Jungkook: Do NOT only blame me! Yoongi touched her! And it became a fight

Namjoon: ?....... ARE YOU BOTH IDIOT???!!! YOU GUYS FIGHT INFRONT OF HER?!?!

Jungkook: Yoongi started it!

Yoongi: Shut up! You punched her!

Namjoon: ENOUGH!   Her mom will be home any minutes!

Jungkook: So what shall we do?

Namjoon: Look. Last time we informed her mother that I'm her boyfriend so I'll come now and take her home

Yoongi: Fine come here quickly! Before she gets up!

Namjoon: I'm telling you two, DO NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID TILL I GET THERE!

Jungkook: Fine got it

*Hung up*

~Jungkook sit on the couch as they both rest their heads in their palms~

~after 15 minutes~

~Namjoon got there and immediately got inside as he already saw the door open~

Namjoon: Boys

Yoongi: Oh your here

Namjoon: Where is she?

~They went to the livingroom as Namjoon took a look at you~

Namjoon: Now you two go back to Jin's place and I'll take her home

~Namjoon held you in the bridal style and put you in his car then drove to your home~

~In the ride, he kept looking at you and couldn't concentrate more on the drive~

Namjoon: Ughh Why can't you stop making me feel this way?!!

~He grabbed the wheel tight and hard trying not to range up~

~Namjoon's POV~

~I stopped the car, hoped out and approached the door pushing the doorbell then took Y/n out of the car in the bridal style~

~I was waiting until the door opened~

Mom: Oh my god! Y/n! What happened?

Namjoon: No she is okay! We both were hanging out at my place and-.. she fell asleep so I brought her here for you to not be concerned

Mom: Oh thank you so much Namjoon, you can take her to her room upstairs

~Her mother gestured for her room and I climbed upstairs going inside~

~I place her on the bed and look around the room~

~I kept looking around as my eyes stopped at the desk with the book on it written "My Diary"~

"This must be her diary"

~I walked over to the desk and hold the book~

~I tried not to read it ,but then I got curious and took a look inside~

~I left pages ,but couldn't leave one page that had the name 'Mark' word on it in a very big, bold writing~

~I felt nothing ,but anger rush through my veins wanted to do nothing ,but hit her so bad and KILL Mark right infront of her~

~I ripped the page and kept it with myself then picked up a marker wrote 'Your mine Kitten' on it~

~Then I heard footsteps as I put down the diary and walked over to the door and saw Y/n's mom approaching~

Mom: Oh your here Namjoon

Namjoon: Uhhmm yeah. I'll get going

~Before I leave, her mom gently grabbed my arm and I turned to her~

Mom: Umm Namjoon

Namjoon: Yes?

Mom: Please... always make Y/n happy

Namjoon: Ofcourse ms. Park! Don't wor-

Mom: Her father left her...

Namjoon: W-what?

Mom: Her father 'JY' *Park Jin-Young* left us and All we thought was that he was on a buisness trip ,but... his evilness and selfishness became a bad person... so please help and SAVE her form every bad situation... your the only one I can count on..

~I will lie if I say I was not shocked at her words ,but trying to keep calm~

~I put my hand on hers~

*So everyone, the surname is Park, not Yeon*

Namjoon: Don't ever worry Ms. Park, Y/n will be save with us-uhh Me! I will protect her and always make her happy no matter what

Mom: Thank you Namjoon!

~She hugged me~

~It just felt like my mother's arms~

~I hugged her back~

Namjoon: Your welcome Ms.Park

~I didn't want to pull away, I kept recalling my mother's times with me before she passed away..~

Namjoon: Okay now I gotta go.

Mom: Okay don't catch a cold

Namjoom: Sure, bye!

Mom: Bye!

~I left the house only thinking about what her mom said~

Namjoon: I think I heard the name 'JY' *Jin-Young* from somewhere.. BUT FUCK I DON'T REMEMBER!   Or maybe!!.... No!

Namjoon:  Ughhhh forget it.. Now I just want Y/n to be happy and her mother be free from that cancer!

A/n: Oh god! How does Namjoon know that?!?! Ohhh and another thing! Remember that even Yoongi told you that your mom will be home late?? Or in chapter 6 Namjoon already knew your mother's name!! How does they know that And what will happen?!    Well.... To be continued  ;)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

10.2K 327 10
"𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑰 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓. That single dare to my Kpop lover colleague was the beginning of my lusting journey after those seven...
35.6K 1.1K 52
I was the heir to my fathers mafia, I was trained to become a killing machine. Tough and ruthless, someone fit to rule this organisation. But what I...
549K 22.5K 56
Seven hearts belonging to seven dangerous boys. Will you help them grow or will you break them into shards? Once they open up to you, you realise th...
9.2K 131 42
bts x reader imagines, for delulu armys out there, not in a bad way though. Well, enjoy!