Be Mine (ForthBeam)

By haroomee

Time flies sure fast. The then Engineering Moon is now a father. Yes, Forth, the successful engineer is now a... More

♡ family pictures ♡
His life
First Meet
His Luck
What?
Marry Me
Think about it
Contract
The Family
The Gang
The Wedding
Marriage Life
Marriage Life 2
The Witch
The Warm
Daughter and Son
Rescue Honeymoon - Part 2
Honeymoon?
Mint
Beam's Feeling
Confession
Fall Apart
Broken
Regrets
Custody
Right
Honesty
Mine

Rescue Honeymoon

10.6K 512 33
By haroomee

A/N : This is part one. I need to go but i want to post it at the same time. Part 2 will be up tonight as well.. :*

-

Jaturaphoom Residence
Chiangmai

"Mommy.." Mint hold on Beam's hand and ask him to low his body towards Mint's height.

"Yes sweetheart?" Beam kneel down to match Mint's height.

"Mint will sleep with aunty and grandmom tonight?" Mint asked.

"Yes princess. You have to be a good girl na?" Beam said.

Mint nodded. "But where are you going? Daddy with you?"

"Yes of course. We have.. uhm... to work na. So Mint will be with Grandmom. Okay?"

Mint nodded again. 

Beam, Forth, and Mint finally arrived at Chiangmai on Friday evening, just two hours before the event. Beam couldn't take a day off so he switch on morning shift and went to Chiangmai right away after finishing his shift. Both of them already check-in to the hotel and put all their luggages. They would stay for three days until Sunday, while Mint will with with Forth's mom until then. They will be back to Bangkok on Sunday evening. Well, this is enough for the 'pretend honeymoon', that's what Beam said to Forth and he agreed.

Now the three of them were at the Jaturaphooms, waiting for Forth's parents and sister. Mint was now already with P'Feme, she asked her aunty to put her some make up because she wanted to look like a princess like her aunt did. Forth and Beam just playing with their phone while waiting for them.

"What are you two doing?" Feme said.

"Mom took a lot of time for just a dinner. Tell her to come quickly, it's 5.30 pm already. The event will start at 6, you guys are the host, should be come earlier." Forth said.

"Coming!" Fai, Forth's mom coming from the second floor with her husband. "We did this for you also, don't complain much!" She said.

"I take P'Feme's car, you guys will go with Dad's car right?" Forth said again.

"Take care of my baby well, will you?" P'Feme said.

"I will na phi, your McLaren will be save and sound.." Forth answered.

The Jaturaphooms then went to their own cars, Forth with his sister's car and His parents and sister and Mint with his dad's car.

"I feel weird seeing you drive a sport car Forth, you do suit manly and bigger car's better." Beam said as he clicked his seatbelt.

"Yeah? But you always suit sport car better. I remember how you drive it coolly back in college." Forth laughed. "And make all the girls all over you."

Beam shook his head, "That was like 7 years ago. Stop it." 

"Yeah right? It was a long time a go." Forth said as they both stopped at the traffic light. "But seriously Beam," Forth turned his head towards Beam. "Why did you quit playing? That was so not you. I was searching you to some bars yet i couldn't find you."

"You stalked me?" Beam widened his eyes.

"No.. Not stalking just.. Uhm.. wanting to take-"

"Okay stop there, don't go any further." Beam said and sighed. "I just wanted to be a respectable doctor. So I stopped. I didn't stopped right away, just getting less and less playing day by day." 

"Oh.." Forth said.

The car was now filled with silence. Beam just looking around the street they passed by and Forth was looking at the GPS, this was his second time to visit the hospital. The first one was with his Dad when they started the project so he didn't know the way yet.

-

The Heart of Angel Hospital

Chiangmai

The event started already when they arrived. The dinner gala was held at the hospital's back garden, it's an outdoor event. The garden is now full of flowers and garden lamps and also lanterns.

Beam was amaze on how different the hospital look in a matter of two months, The Jaturaphooms had that power to change it to be a new one. He felt happiness in his heart seeing on how the staffs there were waiting for him with the best smile they can offer. He felt like he was welcomed by his family there.

Beam was greeted by the senior doctors from the hospital and they couldn't stop thanking Beam on what he already did to help the hospital. Never once he complained about having to take care of them, so the love he got there was doubled.

The other Jaturaphooms also busy in greeting the guest they invited. Forth meeting his parents colleagues and gave them hand shake. Fai was screening through the food that were served on the table. While P'Feme was playing with Mint. The cold business woman really love her niece so much. SHe loves kids so much but she didn't have time to even date someone. So when her mom told her that Mint would stay there for the weekend she volunteer as her baby sitter.

Beam was now sitting on their table and followed by Forth after that.

"Beam.." Forth called him.

"Yes Forth?" Beam asked.

"Look what you did." Forth said as he looked at the building in front of him.

Beam look at the direction Forth saw. This is indeed so beautiful. "No, you guys did it."

"For you.." Forth said.

"No, for them.. That's what your mom said." Beam smiled widely. "Thank you na for helping."

Forth then looked at Beam, "No, thank YOU for helping" He looked straight to Beam's  eyes.

Beam smiled and look away, avoiding the gaze.

"Anyway.." Forth began, "Don't go near that group."

Beam looked back at Forth again, "What group?"

"Desk number 15. Just dont go near that gang." Forth said.

"Why?"

"Childhood friends, bad relationship." He explained.

Beam looked back at the desk Forth was talking about. He couldn't see clearly who are they because they were so far away from their desk.

"Thank you everyone for coming!" Fai's voice snapped Beam's stare towards the front stage. "I would like to thank you all, our dear guest-..." Forth's mom finally began her speech.

It's 7 PM already and it just started, officially, and Forth just wanted to go back to their hotel and  sleep.

-

The dinner gala had already finished, its 9.30 PM now, not to late for a big event they held there, It's not Bangkok where you can hold an event till midnight anyway. Forth's mom and dad already brought Mint back home because both of them are so tired. While Forth, Beam, and P'Feme were still there greeting some of the guests. Beam was basically chit chatting with the hospital staffs, because he had no interest in business and moreover he didn't know nearly 80% or the guest so he leave that for Forth and P'Feme to greet.

"Dr. Beam?" A voice called Beam from behind.

Beam turned his body and looked at the voice calling him. "Yes?" He's not sure who this guy was.

"Ah right, Dr. Beam Baramee! It's been a long time!" The guy said.

"Huh?" Beam still not sure.

"My name is Dr. Guy Sivakorn, we met a few times at the Japanese medical conference like five years ago." He offer his hand to Beam.

Beam didn't quite remember but he shook his hand anyway. "Hello nice to meet you. I'm sorry i didn't really pay attention to other participants." 5 years was so damn long, how did he even remember him?

"I didn't know you married Forth. He is my high school friend. And somehow i am placed in one of hospital in Chiangmai too so i'm invited here."

"Oh.." Beam laughed awkwardly. He looked behind this dude, looking for Forth but he was nowhere to be seen.

"You built such a good hospital huh. I know you are going to be successful when i first saw you." Guy said.

"Oh, it's not me. It's Forth's family, i mean it's my mother in law who arrange all, without her, this wont happen." Beam said.

"But still, everyone knows you take a big part of this. The speech earlier by Mrs. Fai already explain it all. You fight for the hospital right by yourself. Glad you found Forth."

"Yeah.. I'm glad i met him too.. We both are college friends." Beam answered.

"Anyway, i came late earlier and didn't have time to go around the hospital. Can you please give me the honor to be taken for a hospital tour a little bit?"

"Huh?" Beam unconsciously said. 'Where the heck is Forth?' Beam thought.

"I was planning to comeback tomorrow morning but turn out i have to go out of town tomorrow, so yeah.. But i really want to see it. Please?" That guy Guy said.

"Well.." Beam looked at his wristwatch, it's barely 10 so maybe a little walk wont hurt. Moreover Forth is nowhere to be seen. "Okay then, come with me.." Beam answered as he lead the way.

"Actually this is my first time to being here after it's renovation. But seems, some of the room still located at the same place." Both of them then enter the building.

"Yeah, it's pretty much the same as before but prettier. They did change the wall color and also put more lamp here.." Beam said as they both walk through the lane.

"Ah this is my favorite place, the place that nearly no other hospital have. The library." He opened the door, it's always unlock like before. "I'm glad they didn't get rid of this room."

Both of them stepped in and look at the bookshelf just beside the window. "This place is for the doctors or staff or event the patient to just relax, enjoying the books, and just well.. enjoy the quietness." Beam took one of the book and flipped it through.

He didn;t hear any respond from Guy. So he decided to looked back and found Guy staring while smirking at him. 'Damn, what did i got myself into?' Beam thought.

"You are too smart for your own good, sweet.." Guy take a step forward.

"I'm not your sweet." Beam answered. His sweet and polite tone were gone, and was replaced with this cold tone of him. "I think i'm finished with the hotel tour you asked me about. You can continue it yourself, sir." He put down the book on the table near him and took a step towards the door. 

Beam gasped when his arm was gripped in a steel-like grasp. "Hand off please Dr. Guy."

"Why should i do that?" Guy asked as he dragged him towards the place he was stood before, the corner, beside the window.

"I said hand off, sir!" This guy was bigger than Beam. He has body as tall as Forth, well build feature, it's hard for Beam to let go that strong hold in his arm.

"I didn't know you are a gay, Dr. Beam." Guy didn't bother answering Beam. He pinned both of Beam's hands above his head.

"I'm not!" Beam said as he tried to loose his hands from Guy's grip.

"You married Forth, darling.." He said, hovering over Beam's face.

"If i knew you were gay before, i wont let my chance went away.." He smirked. "I have my eyes on you every single day when we were in Japan. You were and still are so beautiful, sweet. But they said you were straight. A casanova they said?" He let a little laughed.

"I should just make you mine since the day i saw you. I shoudn't gave up because a mere rumour about you."

Beam tried to pushed Guy from hovering over him, but this guy just stay still. His heart beat so fast as Guy pinned Beam's hand with one hand and the other hand reached Beam's belly. Tried to get under his shirt to meet Beam's bare skin.

Beam tried to kick this man's thigh too, but he dodged it easily.

"Not so easy sweetheart.." Guy said. His face then move towards his left ear and blow his breath onto Beam's ear.

Beam felt so stupid and angry at the same time at himself. How could he fall for his trap. 

"Forth doesn't deserve you, Dr. Beammie. He's an asshole." 

Beam nearly threw up as he smelled Guy's cologne. 'Man this guy's smelled so bad, a mix of sweat and bunch of collogne.'

"Let go of me!" Beam kicked the man's stomach with his knee.

"Ouchh.." Guy felt the pain but still not letting go of his hand that he pinned.

"You!" Guy said. "I will spare you my sweetheart." His face come closer towards Beam's face, eyelids closed as he tried to kiss Beam. He licked the corner side of Beam's lips and bit it a little.

Beam felt disgusted, "What the f-"

Suddenly, his mouth was ripped away from Beam's and Beam was free from the strong hold that pinned him before. Beam opened his eyes and found Forth's hand choking Guy's neck, gripping it strongly.

"I see that you've meet my husband, Sivakorn." Forth said in a calm rage as Guy's face turned red because of the pain he had in his neck.

"Did you enjoy on preying to defenseless person? Did you actually think you can get away touching my husband here?"

Forth's choke on Guy's neck become stronger, it gave Guy's face redder than before. If Beam didn't stop Forth, it will be more dangerous!

Beam stepped closer to Forth and held his shoulder with his shaking hand.

Forth look at Beam with the corner of his eyes and let a sigh. He punches Guy's face with his other hand squarely on the jaw. The man in front of the, groaned in pain. After a few more punches laid by Forth, blood came from Guy's nose and on Forth's fist.

"Consider yourself lucky today! If i found you anywhere near my husband, you are done Sivakorn!" Forth's aid in a rough whisper before kicking the man that was lying before them once again on his ribs.

"What the heck is going on here?" P'Feme come to the scene, finding her brother got angry, her brother in-law shaking, and a man with blood lying on the floor."

She grabbed Beam's hand and asked him, "Are you okay?" 

Beam nodded, his hand is still shaking. 

"This guy over here, cross his name from our guest list. Blacklist him in every event that our family has. He tried to rape Beam." Forth said to P'Feme.

"I'm not!" Guy said defending himself.

P'Feme just looked at them in disbelief. "Khun Sivakorn.." She said. "I'm sure you are aware that our hospital is equipped with modern technology called CCTV right?"

Guy's eyes widened. He didn't think that far.

"Stupid!" Forth said to him. "I believe you can take car of it p. I'm tired." He said as he grabbed Beam's hand. "Let's go."

P'Feme just nodded and took her phone, "Earth.. i have something for you to take care of.."

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 8.2K 20
Beam wanted to take up Medicine but was forced by his parents to enroll in the Faculty of Engineering. He couldn't do anything but obey his parents...
293K 12.7K 51
"Why is this P' staring at me like that" Beam whispered to Kit who was busy fighting off Ming's cheesy advances at him. " Perhaps you have lipstick s...
50.5K 2.5K 33
"I am sorry Tae, i know i made the wrong decision that day, the day that i rejected you." Beam said while crying "It's just that i am so confused tha...
81.5K 3.1K 31
"I don't know what happen, but i think i am not happy anymore" - forth That's what forth told to beam when they last talk and seen each other 5 years...