The boy next door (Leondre De...

By ocean3452

An average teenage girl named Isabella and the schools rich badboy with a reputation named Leondre . Will som... More

Moving
The biggining
The rest of the first day
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Important note
part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
IMPORTANT
Note
Thank you
Important!!!

part 11

409 7 3
By ocean3452

leondre POV:

I went back to my house and got my stuff. as I was almost done packing I hear a door open, as I don't think anything of I then hear the door to my bedroom open. I turn around to see who it is and I feel lips press against mine. I pull away and it was ana. before I could say anything the presses her lips against mine again.i forgot what a good kisser she was. I feel my self getting deeper and deeper into this kiss then I hear the door squeak but I don't really care. then I hear someone crying and I realized what I was doing.i pull away and run down the stairs and out the door to see Issy having a breakdown on the side walk.

bellas POV:

I walked in less house to surprise him so I go up to his room and see...... him making out with ana. I didn't know what to do so I just left, as I walked out I felt my heart dropping 5cm at a time . I walked out side I finally felt it fall to the pit of my stomch and had a full on break down. it felt like I was nomb. then I felt those secure arms around me squeezing me tight and holding on to me. I pushed him off of me once I realized what was happening.

leo: im so sorry she was making out with me

bella: im not stupid I know it takes 2 people to kiss and you know it too.

leo: I know if I can have a second chance.

bella: Ive given anuf people second chances in my life and I now know that when I give someone another chance it just hurts even more than when they hurt me the firs time.

leo: i promise please Bella

bella: I can't

as I start to walk away I can believe what I just saw. from the first time I met him he promised that he was not with ana but know better. I've seen his kind beforehand overtime I get hurt its just not worth it. one I approach my house I just cry and cry and cry.

(skip to Tuesday) my parents are finally back. once I'm up I get changed

and do my hair. once I'm done I say hi to my mom and dad.i say hey and walk out. before I could leave my mom told me we had a important dinner tonight so I couldn't make any plans witch I wouldn't have since me and Merci aren't really friends anymore.as I walk to school I see Leo with his arm around the one the only bitch ana. I couldn't take it anymore So I raced passed them. (skip to lunch)

I have know started to eat outside since I'm not friends with the group.i decide to just skip the rest of the day so I walk home. my parents aren't there so I just chill.

(it is know around 4:00 pm)

I get a text from my mom for me to be ready by 4:30pm. I get out of bed, take a showered my hair and get changed

I see my moms car pull up with my brother and dad.i walk out and get in. once we arrive it is like a five star restaurant. once we are done with our meals I think hear comes the important part.

Mom: so I have some news and your brother already knows thats why he came with us on the trip.

bella: ok just tell me

mom: we are moving to California

bella: ok

I just agreed cause I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. it was going to be right after halloween. as I got in the car I thought about all the good times but since I don have friends know and no-one cares if I leave I will.once we got home I just went straight to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...