Two Can Play At This Game (A...

De 1Dnialler

Harry and Liberty were childhood sweethearts until Harry became part of a world famous boy band One Direction... Mai multe

Two Can Play At This Game (A Harry Styles Love Story)
-Chapter1
-Chapter2
-Chapter3
-Chapter4
-Chapter5
-Chapter6
-Chapter7
-Chapter8
-Chapter9
-Chapter10
-Chapter11
-Chapter12
-Chapter13
-Chapter14
-Chapter15
-Chapter16
-Chapter17
-Chapter18
-Chapter19
-Chapter20
-Chapter21
-Chapter22
-Chapter23
-Chapter24
-Chapter25
-Chapter27
-Chapter28
-Chapter29
-Chapter30
-Chapter31
-Chapter32
-Chapter33
-Chapter34
-Chapter35
-Chapter36
-Chapter37
-Chapter38
-Chapter39
-Chapter40
-Chapter41
-Chapter42
-Chapter43
-Chapter44
-Chapter45
-Chapter46
-Chapter47
-Chapter48
-Chapter49
Epilogue

-Chapter26

162K 1.1K 212
De 1Dnialler

Liberty's P.O.V

I wake up to someone’s lips on my cheek, pressing down gently and holding pressure, I weakly open my eyes to find curly brown hair in front of me and Harry's lips pressed to my cheek.

“You said I wouldn’t see you in the morning.” I mutter turning over so Harry lips slid of my cheek,

“Well you weren’t a meant to wake up goon,” he chuckles then takes a sent beside me as my back face him, I can feel his and crawl onto my side and draw circles into my hip.

“Well when you have mouldy lips on your cheek what am I meant to do?” I snap, the lack of sleep now getting to me as my eye lids become heavier and heavier. I hear Harry chuckle again and then the bed bounces slightly as he flicks his hair into place.

“You weren’t saying that last night,” I can see out of the corner of my eyes him grinning and looking at me.

“Whatever, I think I was half knocked out because of the lack of sleep,” I joke rolling over and sticking my tongue out at Harry.

“You keep telling yourself that,” he whispers leaning down so his lips are hovering over mine as I look up into his green eyes.

“I will,” I mumble then swatting his face away as he leans in further to kiss me,

“Don't want to kiss me huh?” he laughs jumping to the other side of my bed so he is facing me, he sits down on the floor and rests his head on the mattress covered in maroon sheets.

“Nope,” I state popping the ‘p’,

“Well if I remember last night, you agreed to go on a date with me so you could kiss me, and you agreed to kiss me if I got off you. So...” he smirks running his hand on my arm as it lies in front of my face.

“Yeah well last night I didn’t have morning breathe so just go.” I notify Harry lifting my arm up from the bed and pointing to the door using the little energy I have.

“Really?” he rolls his eyes and then leans his face in so he can kiss me, I move my head so I'm looking up at the ceiling. Then Harry decides to be funny and climbs onto the bed and then on top of me, pinning me down with his knees either side of my hips and his feet squashing my legs together gently and his arms either side of my head.

“Really,” I scowl, trying to move my head but Harry's arms stopping me,

“Give me a kiss and I will get off,” he smirks leaning his face towards mine.

“Never.” I state pushing Harry back with my weak arms,

“Fine I'm saying here then,” Harry smiles knowing that all I want to do is sleep.

“Wait did you sleep in my bed last night?” I snap now processing the thoughts from last night,

“No,” Harry smirks looking anywhere but my eyes because he knows I know he is lying.

“You did didn’t you! You said you was going to sleep on the sofa and you would be gone before I wake up, you have broken both of those promises! Therefore the date tonight is cancelled!” I exclaim, crossing my arms across my chest and smirking at Harry's now gutted and gobsmacked face.

“You wouldn’t.”

“Oh believe I would.” I grin.

“Fine whatever,” he shrugs and gets off me, and walks towards the door, smiling in triumph I roll over and close my eyes, my door clicks indicating it has been shut.

I start to fall asleep as the room grows silent and my mind clears and my body relaxes, now starting to fall into the oh so needed sleep my body is craving for. Then all of a sudden some body’s lips smack onto mine and hold my head at the back so I can't pull away. I don't kiss back or even re act to this, because of the pure shock of it, then the person pulls away his breath tickling my face.

“Kiss me back,” Harry's voice pleads me; I roll my eyes under the closed eye lids and roll over again so I'm facing him.

“I thought you left,” I mumble into my pillow,

“Nope been watching you sleep for the last five minutes, you can't say you didn’t miss me!” he exclaims.

“But I didn’t miss you,” I smirk because I know I'm annoying him even more then before, and how he is dying to kiss me.

“Fine.” He states then I hear a thud as he sits down on the floor, then a huff sound as he takes in a deep breath then lets it out in frustration.

“Are you really just going to sit there?!” I exclaim as I jump up and look down at Harry, he grins and nods, rolling my eyes I lean back into my pillow and look up at the ceiling. “If Eric was here, you wouldn’t even be here,” I mutter under my breath but Harry hears me. He climbs onto my bed and then on top of me like before and grins, he leans his face down his lips are hovering over mine again. His breath tickling my skin.

“But he isn’t here, is he?” Harry raises his eyebrow at me in success because Eric is indeed not here, but in Scotland with my parents until I don't know when.

“That’s not the point.” I snap rolling my eyes,

“Please kiss me,” Harry pleads, his eyes filling with lust and pleads.

“I have morning breathe!” I raise my breathe at the fact he doesn’t get the message,

“So?”

“What do you mean so? My breath stinks.” I snarl, crossing my arms across my chest again.

“Then go clean them?” Harry points out,

“What I go clean my teeth to kiss you to then just fall back asleep? Waste of toothpaste?” I tell Harry, but he rolls his eyes then puts his hands in his pocket as he leans back into a sitting position on top of me. He fidgets and round his pocket for a while then brings out a packet of mints, he takes one and pops it into his mouth and puts one to my mouth. His fingers touching my lips and making them numb with his touch, I roll my eyes again and open my mouth and let Harry drop the mint in.

“Just because you have given me a mint doesn’t mean I'm going to kiss you?” I tease Harry sucking down on the mint and letting the flavour feel my mouth.

“Oh come on!?” Harry exclaims, smacking either side of his legs in annoyance and then goes back into his position where his lips are hovering over mine.

Just to shut him up I pull down on his neck and press his lips to mine ad give him a light peck on the lips it doesn’t even count as a kiss. I pull away and try to push Harry away, but his body refuses to move as his lips are still pressed to mine.

“Harry! You have got a ki-“ I mumble into Harry lips but then get cut of by Harry kissing me, well sticking his tongue into my mouth which stops me from talking. I don't bother to fight my tongue with his for dominance because Harry always wins and I haven’t got the energy. He slips his hands from my waist up to my neck and I keep mine down by my side with stubbornness. Harry deepens the kiss as he pushes down into my lips and pushes my face into his lips by pushing the back of my neck. Now starting to get annoyed that I won’t put any effort into the kiss, Harry takes his hands from my head and grabs my hand from my side and places them on his neck. I can't be bothered to fight him, I have got enough energy so I just leave my limp less arms around his neck. Harry still can't get me to kiss him back and the annoyance grew even more through his head as he leaves my lips and pecks gentle kisses from my lips down to my jaw. Sucking and biting on my skin gentle like he always does, placing his lips on to my soft spot which is already bruised with a love bite from last night. Harry brings my skin in between his lips and bites down on my skin, not so much it hurts but the pleasure of it making me want to moan. But with the stubbornness growing in my body I pressed my lips in between my lips and bite down on them to stop the moan from escaping my lips.

I feel Harry huff against my skin now getting even more annoyed with me, he pulls away and presses his hands into my hips as his lips hover over mine again.

“You wanted a kiss Harold not a bloody making out session,” I snap as I see Harry's eyes brewing with anger.

“The agreement yesterday was a date for a kiss and a kiss for me to get off, but they turned into making out sessions.” He snaps back pressing his hands even further into my hips and tracing circles into them.

“Oh well, that was yesterday not now,” I shrug,

“Wish it was yesterday” he mutters under his breathe and gets off me; I watch I'm as he grabs his phone from the bedside cabinet and then walks out the room. “Pick you up at 5!” Harry shouts before the door slams shuts. I mutter a ‘whatever’ and roll over closing my eyes, and let the tiredness of my body overwhelm me into a deep sleep.

*****

“LIBERTY!!! YOU ARENT EVEN AWAKE!” Harry bellows into my ear and makes me jump as I wake up,

“Harry go away I'm sleeping,” I mumble pushing my hand into his face as I turn over.

“Its 5pm, we are supposed to go off for that date?” Harry mumbles into my neck and he sits down beside me and leans into my neck and places kisses onto it.

“Ughhh,” I moan pushing the duvet of my body and swing my legs over the side of the bed, “let me get changed,” I tell Harry as I stand from my bed and walk into the en suite and decide to take a shower.

Not even bothering to lock the door even though I know Harry will stay in my room, I strip from the grey sweats and black tank top which I had on last night and stand into the hot water and let it wake me up. My sleepy eyes now start to widen as the heat of the water makes my body sweat, washing my body in the lynx and then my hair in herbal essences. I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body and leaving my head to hang around my shoulders and down wards. I dump my clothes into the wash basket in the bathroom and then push the door open to find Harry led on m bed on his phone.

“Don’t mind me?” I scowl Harry under my breath as I walk over to my wardrobe, “formal or casual?” I ask Harry as I hold onto my towel with my hands praying that it won’t drop.

“In between,” he shrugs as he looks from his phone to me smirks and then looks back to his phone.

Deciding to go more casual than formal I pull of the hangers, light wash denim short shorts, and an over sized cropped floral top with pink flowers and a navy blue back ground. Then walking to my drawers I grab my underwear and then a black belt. I walk over to the bath room completely ignoring Harry and quickly get changed and also brush my teeth.

Once I'm done I walk back into my room again and apply the normal amount of make up that I haven’t worn this past week and now looking odd on my face. My hair is now dry, wavy and co-operative, I divide it into two and pull either side to my front and leave it to hang. Grabbing my phone and shoving it into my pocket and I jump onto Harry who is concentrating on his phone.

“OWW!” he bellows and he holds his chest with the sudden impact of my body,

“Wimp,” I roll my eyes and then go to get off him, but Harry slides his hands around my body and holds me tightly in place, making it impossible to move. Pouting his lips I place a kiss on his lips and then pull away, Harry rolls his eyes and then gets of the bed.

He grabs hold of my hand and guides me out of my room down the stairs, out of the door and to his car, Harry opens the door for me and then I hear a click and a flash appears from the bush on the other side of the road. Harry tuts and I instantly catch on to who it was the paps. Shrugging my shoulders I slide into the seat of the car and Harry closes the door after me, he gets in himself and starts the engine, luckily the tinted windows make it impossible for the paps to take anymore photos, but they can follows us I suppose. I take a glance over at the digital clock on the dashboard. 6:34, it has taken me an hour and a half to get ready but also made us an hour and a half late?

“Sorry,” I mumble to Harry and then look down at my hands in guilt,

“What for?” Harry frowns looking over at me and then takes my hand from my lap and give it a tight squeeze.

“For making us late,”

“Oh, well I knew you would tired so I booked dinner for 7 luckily, it just means what we were going to do before we will have to do after, and then do what was planned after dinner after that,” Harry reassures me like it is nothing, but I just nod my head and look out the window.

This is so confusing? Are Harry and I seeing each other, or is it a ‘I-like-you-but-we-aren’t-dating relationship’? Or is it simply Harry is acting like this just because of this date? But he didn’t actually ask for the date so it is clear he wants me to go on a date with him? Maybe.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.3K 99 16
Dylan and Mason are sisters, and also best friends, who happen to share a love of the boy band, One Direction. But when their parents and brother die...
11.7K 374 30
Emma Jones and Liam Payne have been the best of friends ever since they met in chorus class back in grade school. Two years after the creation of One...
2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...
7K 259 34
Anna grew up in Cheshire with her very close friend, Harry. Little did they all know that he would become Harry Styles. They had been separated from...