tom holland X reader | thank...

By Leahbearrr

one taught me love, one taught me patience, and one taught me pain, now, I'm so amazing✧ More

♫Just a little bit of your heart♫
♫Problem♫
♫Break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored♫
♫Fake smile♫
♫Bloodline♫
♫NASA♫
♫Thank u,next♫

♫A/N♫

5.1K 87 5
By Leahbearrr

(Y/n) ~ your name

(H/c) ~ your hair color

(E/c) ~ eye color

[disclamer]

In any photos I add to chapters you're 'model' type person will be Ariana because I can't find any photos that resemble the story line other than clips from her songs whoops.

In every chapter, there will be the symbol '♫' This means to listen to the music provided whilst reading.
Otherwise, don't play the song.

Most of the songs mentioned are originally by Ariana, but for the sake of this book, (Y/n) Grande made them.

(Y/n) Grande. Just as famous, just as beautiful and just as talented as her older sister Ariana (Ari).

Singer meets Actor

4 months. It felt like forever. No words, no news, no voice. It was as if she lost everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 14.7K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
251K 11.2K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
2.9M 75.5K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
942K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...