Save you (boyxboy) LiLo Payli...

By Lalalaartje

Liam Payne has some saviour issues. Ever since he lost his sister to an overdose, he has a soft spot for drug... More

Chapter one - saviour issues
Chapter two - Cold Turkey
Chapter three - run over by a monster truck
Chapter four - Fresh air
Chapter five - Slipping
Chapter six - Defining
Chapter seven - First date
Chaper eight - Winter wonderland
Chapter nine - Out
Chapter ten - Trust
Chapter eleven - I want to know you
Chapter twelve - Birthday boy
Chapter thirteen - Lovesick puppy
Chapter fourteen - Narry in Paris
Chapter fifteen - Let me love you
Chapter sixteen - Love me
Chapter Seventeen - meeting the Paynes
Chapter eightteen - The letter
Chapter nineteen - Wait for it...
Chapter Twenty - Back home
Chapter Twenty-one - Date night
Chapter twenty-two - Camping trip
Chapter Twenty-three - Drunk twister
Chapter twenty-five All good things come to an end
Chapter Twenty-six - Hey there stranger
Chapter Twenty-seven - Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows
Chapter Twenty-eight - Phone call
Chapter Twenty-nine - Struggle
Chapter Thirty - Ignorance is bliss
Chapter Thirty-one - Cry me a river
Chapter Thirty-two - Sick toddler
Chapter Thirty-three - New start
Chapter Thirty-four - A surprise party for everyone
Chapter Thirty-five - Holi-holidays
Chapter Thirthy-six - Changes
Chapter Thirty-seven - Stuck in the middle
Chapter thirty-eight - Revisiting the past
Chapter thirty-eight and a half
Chapter Thirty-nine - A very Narry wedding
Chapter Forty - Lilo's happy end
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-four - Playing a love game

19.7K 165 45
By Lalalaartje

Just a heads up: there is sexy time in this chapter. Some of you begged me for it, so, here you have it! I marked it, so those of you who are actually still innocent (though I don't think there's many of you on Wattpad) can skip the hot parts :) Lisa, you can stop pretending, I KNOW you'll read it :P

Also, thank you very much to everyone who reads, adds this to their libraries, votes or comments. It means a lot, I really can't believe this story got 25000 reads already. Love you all for it!

Louis' POV

11.30. I groaned as I took a look at my phone, telling me it was almost noon, and still I didn't want to get out. I had completely ignored Liam getting up earlier, hoping my headache would disappear if I slept some more, but the heat inside the tent became too much to even think, let alone sleep. I freed myself from the sleeping bag that was tangled around my legs and got outside where I found Liam, Niall, Harry and Zayn sitting around the remainders of the camp fire, all of them looking equally hungover as I felt. Luckily a soft breeze made the outside temperature a bit more bearable than it was inside the tent. I slumped down on the ground next to my boyfriend. Will I ever get used to calling him my boyfriend? I love saying that. My boyfriend. Anyway, I went to set next to him when Helen stuck her head out of their tent. I tried to flash her a smile, although I wasn't so sure if it wasn't more a grimace. 

"Anyone up for a painkiller?" She asked, holding up the box of paracetamol. She was given a bunch of grateful smiles as we passed the packet around, together with a bottle of water.

Half an hour later, I felt like I was in fact human again, and we all made our ways to the showers to freshen up a bit, changing into our swimming trunks. We were feeling lazy so we decided to stay at the campsite, swimming and just lazying around. Perfect holiday if you ask me.

For some bizarre reason, we were the only ones at the swimming pool so we had it all to ourselves. Liam and I were at the shallow end, having a bit of cuddling time while he stood on the floor and I had wrapped my legs around his waist. The cool water brought some very welcome refreshment from the scorching sun and from the hotness of my boyfriend. 

"Booooooooomb!" Niall shouted before I saw his body fly over us, causing an enormous splash half a second later. Soon enough, all of us were splashing around, pushing each other under water and just general banter. We only got out of the pool when our fingers looked more like raisins. Harry and I went to the campsite bakery, not caring about our dripping wet hair while the rest went back to our tents. Surprisingly, we came back with three breads, as well as with three lounge chairs. We ran into a group of Dutch tourists, about our age, who were leaving today and didn't have space for the chairs in their car, so they gave them to us.

 After lunch, I felt reborn, the swim and the food had done me well, and it seemed as if the others felt the same. Zayn, Harry and Liam had claimed the lounge chairs and were soon drifting up to sleep in the shadow of the trees, so Niall, Helen and I got our matresses out and followed their example. 

When I opened my eyes after my slumber, I looked straight into Niall's. "It's too hot, I can't sleep!" he whined. "It's so hot I'm not even hungry". I chuckled and patted his back, noticing Helen to slowly wake up too. The three other were still far away in dreams, so we decided to play a game of cards amongst the three of us.

Liam's POV

I woke up to the sounds of laughter a few yards from where I just had the best nap ever. I looked up to find Louis, Niall and Helen playing some cards, apparently having a lot of fun. I smiled and got up to press a kiss on my boyfriends lips before I got in to our tent to get my book and the speaker set. Helen went to get her iPod, and by the time we had set our stereo set up, Harry and Zayn were awake as well, but both too lazy to get up out of their chairs, so they ended up chatting and distracting me, who was in the middle chair from reading. 

A round of giggles erupted from where the others were sitting, and soon after they all got up, went into their tents and headed to the showers. I shot Louis a questioning look but he waved his hand at me and ran over to give me a quick kiss before scurrying after the others. I shot Zayn and Harry a confused look, but they didn't make much out of it. They both finally got up and found some magazines to read so I could finally focus on my book again. For a few minutes, at least.

My head shot up as suddenly the music volume was turned up, and Lady Gaga sounded through the speakers. 

Let's have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

I gulped as Louis suddenly was behind me, his mouth roaming my neck as he whispered the lyrics into my ear. A quick glance over to the others learned that Zayn and Harry both got a similar treatment from their lovers, Helen dressed in a tiny bikini, and Niall only in his boxers. I couldn't see Louis yet, but the thought of him being behind me dressed in nothing but boxers got my brain clouded already.

Let's have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

I felt a hand on my shoulder and soon enough I had a good view of my boyfriend, he too clad only in his superman boxers and rolling his hips seductively before he placed himself on my lap. I threw my book out of the way and gulped at the look in his eyes. Who knew he could turn me on with just one look. Well, I did, and obviously he did too.

I wanna kiss you
But if I do then I might miss you, babe
It's complicated and stupid
Got my ass squeezed by sexy cupid
Guess he wants to play, wants to play
A love game, a love game

He sang the next few lines, his lips touching mine while his hands roamed my chest. I was glad he was actually sitting on my lap, or this would've been utterly embarrassing. I couldn't exactly hide my arrousal while I was only dressed in my swimming trunks. He smiled knowingly before he attacked my neck again.

Hold me and love me
Just want touch you for a minute
Maybe three seconds is enough
For my heart to quit it

I could hardly tear my gaze away from the sexy hotness my boyfriend was, but I managed to quickly look at the two boys that were on either side of me, and saw they got an equally arrousing treatment from their lovers. I don't think I had ever seen Zayn this red, but I suppose my own face wasn't exactly pale at the moment.

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
Don't think too much just bust that kick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

Let's play a love game
Play a love game
Do you want love
Or you want fame
Are you in the game
doing the love game

Let's play a love game
Play a love game
Do you want love
Or you want fame
Are you in the game
doing the love game

Lou had turned around in my lap, and whatever he was doing could not be mistaken for anything else than down right seducing me. I bit my bottom lip as I let my hands roam freely around his torso, sliding down from his shoulders to his waist and around it to work their way back up, trailing his abs with my fingers as I did so. The way he was wiggling his ass while he was still sitting in my lap turned me on even more, and I couldn't help but moan at the feeling of his bum pressing against my hard member.

I'm on a mission 
And it involves some heavy touching, yeah
You've indicated you're interest
I'm educated in sex, yes
Now I want it bad, want it bad
A love game, a love game

Hold me and love me
Just want touch you for a minute
Maybe three seconds is enough
For my heart to quit it

I tugged on his shoulder, wanting him to turn around again so I could attack his lips in the feverish kiss we shared. I wasn't sure how long I would manage to keep this up, the boy was obviously on a mission to get me killed if he went on like this. I didn't even ask for permission to enter his mouth with my tongue and pushed it inside, feeling needy for his affection as I explored his mouth and bit his bottom lip, softly tugging at it. A smile formed on my lips when I heard him moan into my mouth, glad I wasn't the only one who was so extremely turned on by this show.

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
Don't think too much just bust that kick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

Let's play a love game
Play a love game
Do you want love
Or you want fame
Are you in the game
doing the love game

Let's play a love game
Play a love game
Do you want love
Or you want fame
Are you in the game
doing the love game

The way he rolled his hips against mine didn't leave much room for interpretation on how arroused he was exactly. I could feel, and see, it very clearly.

"I want you Lou" I managed to whisper-moan into his ear. He only smiled at me and got up, I only then noticed we were the only ones still outside, I could hear Helen giggle from inside their tent, and the moaning and groaning escaping from Niall and Harry's tent didn't exactly leave much to the imagination either. I silently thanked Harry for the idea to have the entrances of our tents turned away from each other so we didn't have to close it, it was already hot enough in there with the soft breeze blowing through it occasionaly.

I can see you staring there from across the block
With a smile on your mouth and your hand on your (huh!)
The story of us, it always starts the same
With a boy and a girl and a (huh!) and a game
And a game
And a game
And a game
A love game

Let's play a love game
Play a love game
Do you want love
Or you want fame
Are you in the game
doing the love game

Let's play a love game
Play a love game
Do you want love
Or you want fame
Are you in the game
doing the love game

****Stop reading here if you still need your innocence****

It didn't take long before I pulled off his superman boxers and they flew across the tent, soon followed by my shorts. I bit my lip as I felt Louis lean down on me, his chest pressed against mine and our hard members rubbing against each other, supplying us both with the much wanted -needed- friction. I gasped at the sexy moan escaping his lips while he kissed my neck close to my ear. This wasn't healthy anymore, the things this boy did to me with just a look or a kiss.

Let's play a love game
Play a love game
Do you want love
Or you want fame
Are you in the game
(Let's have some fun, this beat is sick)
doing the love game
(I wanna take a ride on your disco stick)

Let's play a love game
Play a love game
Do you want love
Or you want fame
Are you in the game
(Don't think too much, just bust that kick)
Doin' the love game
(I wanna take a ride on your disco stick)
doing the love game

I turned us around so I was on top of him and pulled his legs up around my waist. He locked his feet on my back while I attacked his lips and neck forcefully, not leaving any doubt about what my intentions were. He had brought this upon himself. My finger trailed from his side down over his bum, circling his entrance teasingly. He threw his head back on his neck, his shoulders pressing down into the mattress.

"Oh god Liam... I want you."

"What is it that you want exactly Lou? Please enlighten me..." I replied, teasing him some more.

"You. I want you, you fucking tease."

"Oh. Should I stop doing this then? If I'm only a fucking tease?" I asked as I pushed the tip of finger softly inside him, a gasp and a moan escaping his lips at my action.

"No. More. I need more." he replied huskily. My hand reached out for my bag, looking for the lube and the condoms, the latter rather hard to find. He looked at me and bit his lip, looking me in the eyes as he grabbed my wrist. "I don't care about the condoms. Fuck me Li. Please."

I gulped at his question, that was actually more of a statement before royally applying the lube onto the fingers of my right hand and my throbbing member. I pushed one finger inside of him, making sure to loosen him up before I brought a second one in, causing him to buckle his hips and arch his back. The throaty moans escaping his lips alone were almost alone to send me over the edge myself, and it took all my willpower not to thrust inside him right away. Not that I managed to postpone it for much longer anyway, I pulled out my fingers and positioned myself so my member was pressing against his entrance. The lust in his eyes was excruciating when I pushed inside. He winced slightly as he closed his eyes, but the painful grimace was soon replaced with a look of extasy as I pulled back out very slowly, only to thrust back in fast and hard, just like I knew he liked it. 

By now we were both moaning, there was no feeling like this, fucking my gorgeous boyfriend while I could see he enjoyed it just as much.

"Oh Lou, this is so hot." I managed to bring out as I speeded up the rythm a bit.

He smiled at me, pulling me closer with his legs around my waist so I thrusted even deeper inside, making him moan and groan every time I touched his prostate. I felt his muscles contracting around me, signalling me he wouldn't last very much longer. His arms wrapped around my neck, pulling my face close to his and kissing me feverishly as I felt his legs starting to shake. His back arched underneath me and he let out a long hard moan into my mouth as he released on his stomach. I lasted a few more thrusts before I came inside him too. I felt suddenly weak as I slumped down on top of him, completely worn out from this hot game of love making in the scorching heat.

****welcome back innocent readers (are there any left, actually?)****

I rolled off of him and rested my head on his chest, my finger trailing his chest as I hummed along to the song that was playing outside. 

"That was such a turn on Lou."

He smirked. "Yeah, I had a feeling you liked it."

I slapped him playfully before I joined in on his chuckles. We stayed there for another few minutes, before the heat became too much and we found ourselves some clothes. The others were already outside, the smell of the barbecue invading my nostrils as we got out of the tent holding each others hand. 

"Dinner will be ready in a bit guys!" Zayn said as he noticed us coming out, turning around a few pieces of chicken and some sausages while Helen, Niall and Harry were a few yards away, slicing vegetables and preparing potato salad.

"Seriously guys, whenever you tell us off for being loud again, I'm so reminding you of today. I think they heard you at the pool." Harry said as we sat down next to him, causing me to blush violently as I hid my face in Lou's shoulder, who merely shrugged and let out a careless "meh, we had fun anyway."

"Yeah, we heard that." Niall chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 126 11
It's been 3 years. 3 years sense Zayn died. 3 years sense Niall made a promise to Zayn to never let go. "I promise Zayn.." Niall can't wait to die, t...
64.9K 992 45
Everybody has a side to them that they dont want anyone to know about. Harry is a drug user, Louis a closeted gay, Niall being anorexic and bulimic...
22.4K 381 17
Narry Storan, read at your own risk.
166K 3K 38
Melody is very emotionally and mentally unstable. She suffers from an eating disorder, self harm, and has serious depression. She has lost all hope...