Our Weird Relationship (BWWM)

By karrie_999

I Nia Gardson hated Aiden Thomas with all my guts, and I'm sure he hated me too. With his blonde hair, icy bl... More

Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 2: So you think you're Cute?
Chapter 3: Stalker
Chapter 4: Friendly
Chapter 5: Verterinarian
Chapter 6: Meanie
Chapter 7: Boredom
Chapter 8: Pretend Marriage
Chapter 9: Karaoke Bar
Chapter 10: Chick-Fil-A
Chapter 11: Wifey
Chapter 12: Concert in The Park
Chapter 13: Dreaming
Chapter 14: Football Game
Chapter 15: Grandma's House
Chapter 16: High
Chapter 17: Breakfast
Chapter 18: Fake Baby
Chapter 19: Mr. and Mrs. Thomas
Chapter 20: Afterwards
Chapter 21: Skipping School
Chapter 22: Finally
Chapter 24: Touched
Chapter 25: Birthday Party
Chapter 26: Sickness
Chapter 27: What's Wrong Babe?
Chapter 28: Weird Dream
Chapter 29: Insecurity
Chapter 30: Nurse Gardson
Chapter 31: Halloween Part 1
Chapter 32: Halloween Part 2
Chapter 33: Florida Aftermath
Chapter 34: Wedding
Chapter 35: Homecoming
Chapter 36: A Homecoming Dance
Chapter 37: The Big Game
Chapter 38: Naiden
Chapter 39: New Year's
Chapter 40: Rejection
Chapter 41: The Future
Chapter 42: Graduation

Chapter 23: Babies

24.7K 933 226
By karrie_999

I start school tomorrow! So I probably won't update tomorrow, but here is an update now. Enjoy! sorry for any errors if there is some, I haven't edited yet. 

Chapter 23: Babies

       We were rushing into the hospital, trying to find Beth.  We go in and I stop at the counter. “Hi my friend April Young, she checked in here to give birth.” I tell the lady behind the counter. She types in something, “Yes, she’s in room 204, down the hall, make a left keep going down, then a right.” She directs. Aiden and I follow her directions and find Beth, Adam, and Bronx outside of the door. “Nia!” She runs and hugs me. I hug her back

     “Is she okay? Did she deliver her yet?” I asked. She shakes her head. “No not yet, I’ve only been in once, because it can only be her parents and Luke. But when I went in she was having a contraction so then I immediately got out.” I knock on the door and wait. Luke opens the door, “Nia hey. Look babe Nia is here.” He tells April. I go in and see her on the bed with a gown on. Sweat was all on her face and she looked in pain.

      “Hey Nia.” She says looking at me. “Hey, honey how are you doing?” I walk to the side of her bed and hug her. “I’m good; I’m just ready for her to come out. These contractions are killing me.” I rub her stomach a little. “Your mommy says she wants you to come out. So does your auntie Nia, she wants to meet you.”  Just as I was talking to her stomach, she sharply jerks up. “Oh My Gosh!” She grunts. I start to back away, scared for a second. The doctor and nurse come in and start helping her up. “Alright breathe in and out for me Ms. Young. When I say push, give me a good one.” The nurse escorts me out the room. Everyone looks at me when I come out with wide eyes.

     ~~~

     All of us were just sitting outside the door. All you could hear was April screaming in pain. “Well I’m never having kids.” Beth says. Adam went to the cafeteria and got us something to drink. “That’s what everyone says.” Bronx laughs. I was leaning on the wall next to Aiden. For some reason I didn’t want to tell anyone just yet, I wanted to keep it a secret. “I think I would make cute kids though,” Beth adds. “Whoever I have them with, I hope they have my nice hair.” She stroke her hair and smiles.

     “If Aiden and Nia have kids, they would be cute.” I look at her and shake my head. “They would have the cutest hair and those eyes. And they would probably be tall, because Aiden is like six foot something.” Aiden looks at me and smirks.

      When we were allowed in, we all tried to not crowd the room. Her parents left, so it was just us and Luke. Her hair was matted down by sweat and she looked tired, but she wanted us to come in and look at the baby. Laid in a little bed on the side of April was a little baby, with the cutest little lips that looked like April’s. She had a head full of dark hair and little hands and feet. She had a little tube going through her nose, but other than that she looked healthy for being a month early. Her little name said Cleo Sabrina Wilson.

     “Wilson is my last name.” Luke walks over to us. “I thought you were going to give her your name?” I said to April. “I was, but that’s before I thought I was doing this alone. But now I’m not.” She holds her hand out for Luke; he grabs it and brings it to his lips. “I love you Luke.” He kisses her head. “I love you too April.”

            We left the room when they took Cleo out the room. Beth said she wanted to go look at the babies and I agreed to go with her. We get there and they were rows filled with babies. Some already had their little eyes open, looking around. There was a pair of twins that really stood out to me. They were both girls, but one little girl had a little darker tint than other. The twin who was darker name was Massey and the other was Marrie. “They are cute.” I show Beth the twins. We stand together looking at the babies.

     “Excuse me.” We hear. We turn around and see a couple, it was a white couple and they were trying to see the babies. “Oh I’m sorry.” Beth apologizes and we move out the way. They stand there and admire the twins. “Are these your babies?” I asked. I mean it could be they could have been adopting them. “Oh no, they are my brother’s babies. His wife is black and she just delivered the other day.” The woman replies. “Oh well they are adorable.”

  ~~~

       It was around 3 and I was wide awake already and weirdly hunger so I tried to convince Aiden into getting some breakfast but he declined. “Why don’t I just make you something at my house?” He suggested. I shrug, “It doesn’t matter I just didn’t want to wake up your sisters or Brenda.” He drives down his street. “They’ll be fine.”  He pulls into the driveway and unlocks the door. I was about to open my door when Aiden came around and opened it for me. “Why did you open my door?” I chuckle. “I don’t know.” He puts his arm around me and we walk to the door. “Are we gonna be a cliché couple or can we be the same?” I asked him. He sighs in relief. “Nia you don’t have to change for me. You be yourself and I’ll be my fine self.” He teases. “Alright.” I laugh.

        We go in the kitchen and he starts making a bunch of noise getting out stuff like pans and slamming the cabinets. “Aiden are you trying to wake up your sisters!” I shrieked, quietly. He laughs, “I was doing that on purpose.” I shake my head at him. “Well quit before someone comes down.” He turns around and purses his lips at me like I do him at times. “Who is you talking to?” He says in a serious tone, but i knew by the smirk on his face he was no where near that. I sat in a stool and watched as he came over close. He spreads my legs out and stood between. For second his eyes darkened and all of a sudden it wasn’t a funny moment anymore. He was giving me this look like he wanted to devour me.

        He slowly runs his hands down my waist and grabs my butt. “Why do you always—"Shh, I’m not done.” His other hand goes to my face and leans down and kisses my ear. Moving to my cheek and to my lips, I was surprised when I started to run my hands down his chest. Feeling his chest over his shirt. I had this weird urge to try and take it off of him. I wanted to have him run his hands through my hair like he always does. I take a risk and pull on his shirt, signaling him to take it off. He grabs the shirt by the back neck and pulls it over his head. He picked me up and sat me on the counter. “Gosh Nia.” He breathes on my neck, giving it light kisses. I was breathing fast and my mind was going crazy. He gives me one more kiss on the lips before grabbing his shirt and putting it back on.  I get off the counter and sit back on the stool. Totally feeling  breathless. “I knew he liked you.” I heard. I turn around and see Aiden’s mother.

    My eyes widen when I think she may have saw us, saw me on the table, with her son between my legs. “Mom what are you doing here?” Aiden asked confused. She smiled, “I live here son.” She was wearing a blue striped shirt with matching pants. “When did you come back?” He started throwing questions at her. “Your father and I came back around 10. Everyone was asleep.” She answered.

“Where is dad now? I didn’t see his car outside.”  He pointed to the door that leads to the garage.

She ignored his question, I know not making him happier.

“Why are you up?” He asked. She gave him   an amused look, one I've seen on his face multiple times.

“I could ask you the same thing.”

     “Yes, but that is none of your business.”  He snapped. I looked at him, mouthing him to calm down. “We were visiting a friend in the hospital, she was having her baby.” I answer for him. His mother turns to look at me then back at Aiden. “I didn’t know you had a pregnant friend.” Aiden gives a bitter laugh at her reply. “You don’t know much about me do you?” He mumbles. I think she heard him, because she frowns for a second. “I just came down to see who was making all that noise at this time of day.”  I turn to Aiden and hit him. “I told you, you would wake someone up.” He shakes his head laughing. His mom smiles at me and I return her smile.

“Nia can I talk to you for a second?”  I nodded, being polite. I wasn’t sure how I felt being around them just yet. They could get up to leave Aiden and his sisters high and dry anytime.

    I follow her into the living room and awkwardly stand in front of her. “I wanted to thank you for talking to us that night. After you said that, Aiden came back home and spoke to us about how he felt. I know it was hard for him, but I think he needed to express that,” She pauses for a second.

     “And I see what you were saying. And I’m going to change that. Aiden’s Father and I will be spending more time with the kids and I told Richard I would quit my job. Of course he protested that but I told him it was for our kids. This is Aiden’s last year in school, Avery has one more year until she goes to high school, and my little baby Ashlynn is a first grader. I missed my children’s life, because I was too involved in mine. And that’s not what good parents do, they care and stay with their children. And that’s what I wanna do.” She confessed. I nodded, only being able to reply with that. She was confessing something to me, like I was her child.

     “Do Aiden and the girls know about this?” I asked her. She shakes her head. “Not yet. I was waiting for them all to wake up to explain.”  I raise my eyebrows in confusion. “Not to be rude, why are you telling me?” She chuckles. I see where Aiden gets his laugh from. “Because I trust you with my son, and you seem like a very respectful and beautiful young lady. And I also assume Aiden has told you about us and I want you to know as well, seeing as you are around here a lot.”

    “Nia get in here and help me make these eggs.” I heard Aiden yell from the kitchen. His mother smiles as I laugh at him. “I gotta go before your son burns down the kitchen.” I joke. “We wouldn’t want that.” She replies back. I smile at her and walk into the kitchen. He was about to crack a second egg in the pan when I came in. “You called.” I walk over and stand beside him. “Yeah, do you like your yolk cracked?” He asked. I nod, “Yeah smash it.” He grabs the spatula and smashes the yolk. “I thought you only knew how to make French toast?” He smirks at me.

       “I do, I just wanted to crack the eggs. You do the rest.” He passes me the spatula. I shake my head at him and grab the spatula. “One day I’m going to teach you how to make breakfast.” I tell him. I start to cook the eggs. He pressed his body into my back, grabbing my butt. “Aiden stop.” He chuckles. “What did I tell you that one day when we went to that concert?” He whispered in my ear. I shrug, not remembering. “I’m an ass guy.” I push him off of me. “Get off, weirdo, your going to make me burn the eggs.”

Aww Do you believe his mom? 

Don't you think Naiden as a couple is cuter now? 

Don't you just love seeing babies? They are so cute. 

Well I start High School tomorrow, I'm going to be a freshman. I have to get up at 6:00 and go at 7. My school ends at 2:50 so  I may be able to write enough before dinner and all that Jazz. But Wish Me luck! Alright enough about me. Don't forget to Comment, Vote, and Share! Until Next Time! (: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 35.2K 42
"You make me want to do things to you." He mumbles, his brown eyes never straying from mine. "What?" I whisper, nervous yet at the same time my hear...
785K 25.4K 34
"You really changed" David commented as he sat next to me. I shook my head and smiled. "Not really" I told him and then someone jumped on the cou...
336K 11.5K 44
"Daniel please-" He growled cutting me off mid sentence; making it obvious that he's pissed beyond belief. I never knew that telling him my past woul...
211K 5.1K 71
Not edited yet! Brianna Taylor is a regular brown skin girl who goes to Paisley High with her two best friends Kymani, and Kailei. Brianna is also a...