Never Lonely [Styles Triplets]

By sexualxfantasy

Harry and Marcel fall for Louis almost instantly. Edward on the other hand, couldn't care less for the boy. ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
A/N
10
11
12
13!
14
15
16!
17
18
19!
Please don't hate me
Character Q&A c:
20

21

6.1K 240 160
By sexualxfantasy

The night went amazing. After Louis and the rest of the people in the group finished smoking they went back inside and hung out with the rest of the guests. It was finally around two in the morning when everyone decided to simmer down and leave. Louis gave a hug to each one of his friends as they left until the person that was left was Lottie. 

"So....?" Louis asked cautiously as he played with the loose strings on his sweater. He bit his lip as he looked at his younger sister with hope in his eyes.

"I like them. They all seem really lovely." She replied with a big smile on her face. Louis cheered a bit, clapping his hands as he bounced on the balls of his feet.

"Oh my god, yay! I'm so happy." He cheered before pulling Lottie into a huge hug. Lottie laughed a bit as she hugged Louis back. 

"Clearly they care about you and make you so happy. That's all I really care about, if you're happy and safe." She soon added after they parted away from their embrace.

"Thank you, I love you so much. Please drive safe." Louis stated as he fixed the scarf his sister was wearing, trying his best to prevent her from becoming cold from the harsh winter air.

"Don't worry I will, I love you too LouLou. I'll talk to you tomorrow." She replied with a soft smile as she watched her older brother try his best to care for her.

Lottie pressed a gentle kiss on Louis' cheek before walking out of the house, making sure to wave goodbye. Louis waved goodbye as well before walking over to the window. He watched his sister walk down the driveway and head to her car. Louis refused to move a muscle until he saw Lottie get inside her car and drive away.

Louis was brought out of his thoughts when he felt someone wrap their arms around his waist. "She is such a delight, I'm so happy I had the pleasure of meeting someone so important to you." Marcel mumbled before pressing a kiss on his shoulder, which only made the omega smile.

"She liked you." Louis replied before turning around so he was facing his alpha. There was a glint of happiness in Marcel's eyes as he looked down at Louis.

"Really? Oh god, I'm so relieved." Marcel exclaimed as he wrapped his arms tighter around the smaller male. Louis giggled quietly as he wrapped his arms around Marcel's neck. He pressed a soft kiss on Marcel's jaw before nuzzling his head in the crook of his neck.

"Where's Edward and Harry?" The omega asked in a soft voice. 

Marcel pressed a kiss on top of Louis' head as he gently rubbed his back, tracing any patterns that came to mind.

"Edward is trying to put Harry to bed, but he gets a bit fussy and loud when he's high so it's a bit more trouble than we initially thought. He said he wasn't going to sleep without you by his side." He answered before laughing a bit. 

Louis couldn't help but to laugh as well at the thought of Edward trying to wrangle up Harry just for it to fail miserably. The tiny omega unwrapped his arms from Marcel's neck and the alpha did the same, unwrapping his arm from Louis' waist. The pair walked up the stairs to the huge master bedroom and laughed at the sight in from up them. Harry was sprawled out on the bed, wearing his pajamas and Edward was trying his best to tuck his brother in for bed but every time the blanket came near him, Harry would start kicking and whining like he was three years old.

"Harry! I swear to god! Just lay down!" Edward groaned before running one hand through his hair out of frustration. 

Harry got from the bed and slid down to the floor. "NO! Lou isn't in bed yet. I want Lou cuddles." He stated as he crossed his arms over his chest, a pout clearly displayed on his face. Clearly, both of the alphas were too caught up in their own conversation since they didn't realize Louis and Marcel were in the room.

"Hey, I'm here." Louis announced as he stepped forward, a big smile on his face.

Edward sighed in relief after noticing his omega was present in the room. "Thank god..." He mumbled to himself. 

"Lou! Baby!" Harry squealed before getting up from the floor and practically tackling Louis in a huge hug. He picked up Louis then walked over to the bed and placed him down before laying on top of him, nuzzling his head in Louis' stomach.

"Well hello there to you too." Louis said before giggling a bit. He slowly ran his fingers through Harry's mop of curls which resulted in Harry only holding the boy tighter in his arms.

Marcel laughed as he watched Harry and Louis. "Think you can handle him while Edward and I get ready for bed?" He questioned before laughing even more.

Louis rolled his eyes playfully and waved them off, silently telling them that they could leave. 

"I'll try to find that shirt of mine that you love sleeping in" Edward stated before walking over to the walk-in closet, Marcel trailing behind him.

Harry tilted his head and peeked up at Louis. As soon as they pairs eyes met, the alpha tried his best to wink at the omega but since his mind wasn't in the best state, it looked more like a slow blink. Louis giggled, not fully understanding what Harry trying to do, but the stupid goofy grin on his face just made him know that Hary felt accomplished anyway.

"Louuuuuuu?"

"Yes Hazza?"

Harry grinned at he rolled over so he was beside Louis. "Did you know that- that my heart beats only for you?" He questioned rubbing his red eyes that were easily becoming irritated.  "It goes like, Lou-ee   Lou-ee  Lou -ee." He stated, tapping his chest on each 'Lou' and 'ee'. 

Louis giggled and shook his head. "Really? Let me have a listen." He stated, pretending to play along. Louis leaned over and placed his head on Harry's chest, pressing his ear against the thin fabric of Harry's shirt. He giggled once again when he heard Harry start saying 'Lou-ee' once again.

"Oh wow, I think you might want to get that checked, love. That can't be good." He joked as he moved his head so he was laying on his back once again.

"Of course it's good Princess! It's just loveeeee!" Harry stated in a cheerful tone. a huge grin spread across his face.

Lous could feel himself choke on the air around him. "Wait? Love?" He questioned softly.

"Yeah! I love you so goddamn much! I'm gonna marry you one day!" Harry replied, his happy demeanor never changing even though Louis was clearly a bit worried.  

Louis was beginning to get somewhat scared. The Styles triplets and himself hadn't been dating for that long and Harry was already talking about love and marriage. Louis hasn't even thought that far in the future, all he could think about is what restaurant the four of them were going to have dinner at, not love or marriage. 

"You know...I wonder if the ocean just took one look at your eyes and thought 'wow, I wanna be that color' that's probably why the ocean is so pretty." Harry stated as he looked up at the ceiling, his eyes becoming droopy from him trying his best to stay up much later than he usually does. 

Louis pursed his lips slightly and looked over at the walk-in closet, hoping Marcel and Edward would be coming out any moment. "No, I'm pretty sure the ocean came first." He replied

Harry yawned a bit and rubbed his eyes as he thought for a moment. "Oh yeah...because if you came first then we wouldn't have pirates and stuff." He mumbled as he closed his eyes.

Soon Marcel and Edward came out of the closet ( c: hehe ) wearing their pajamas, Edward holding a large oversized lilac shirt for Louis to wear. 

"Here you go gorgeous." He stated as he stepped forward and handing Louis the shirt. Edward glanced over at Harry and smirked when he noticed he was fast asleep. "Good job babe, you tired him out." He praised before chuckling a bit.

Louis bit his lip a bit and nodded his head before quickly changing into the shirt and placing his clothes on the table so he knew where they were the next morning. He didn't know if he should have brought up what Harry said. If one loved him, did that mean all of them did too?"

Marcel picked Harry up and positioned him on the bed more properly before laying down himself and taking off his glasses. Edward was trailing to the bed shortly after as well. Louis made sure to turn off the light before walking back over to the bed and climbing in as well. He laid in between Edward and Marcel, not wanting to be near Harry at the moment. He sighed quietly as he nuzzled his head on Edward's chest, Marcel soon snuggling into Louis' back to have cuddles as well.

"What's wrong?" Marcel questioned softly, his voice muffled from the tiny omega's hair. "Are you tired?" He soon added.

"I um- yeah...just tired," Louis replied before sighing once again.

"Alright, lets go to sleep then babe." Edward stated before kissing Louis' forehead.

"Goodnight Lou."

"Night Lou."

Louis pulled up the blankets a bit higher before mumbling a small 'good night.' He really hoped that this was a dream or maybe Harry said 'I like you so much.' but a part of him knew it wasn't true and he had to accept what Harry said.

"Yeah....just tired...." He mumbled to himself again before drifting off to sleep.

_______________________________

unedited /// 1633

Hello! 

Very late reply because depression and other life events have been kicking my ass :/ but coming online and see all of your super nice comments on my book have made me so happy so thank you for that.

This is a bit of a filler I suppose. 

What do you think will happen in the next part?

Oh and please give me some feedback!

Please vote, comment, and share with a friend!

I love you all so much!  -Tara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.8K 31
Louis is a small male omega. He is the only omega in his school. Louis' life is not easy as a male omega. And then there are 3 hot Alpha's, can they...
252K 10K 19
Going through High school as a male Omega was hard and Alphas are assholes! When Louis got a job in London as a receptionist at a record label he hes...
277K 9.2K 34
Louis is the new student, who just moved into a new town with his family. He is soon met with the famous Styles Triples, those who affect his life in...
672K 16.5K 26
Harry, Edward, and Marcel don't want an Omega. Or so they thought. Louis doesn't want an Alpha. Or so he thought. They meet, fate does its job, and...