Troublemaker Jack vs Presiden...

By Jelsa_shipper21

Elsa is the school president. Jack is the popular troublemaker. What would happen if the president is put in... More

President Elsa's Duty
Jack saves the day!
Elsa's duty begins
Jack's Reason
Fan club
A little discovery
How he lives
Frost
Entrance of last year's Prom Queen
Cold Facade
Arelle Accident
Ice powers?
Elsa's past
Tough girl back in school
Guess what?
Afternoon nightmare
Random Chapter
Old President is back?
Frost Family
busy
Questions unanswered
Hatred
Surprise Surprise Elsa!
Meet Madam Frost
I caught you
Hide and seek
Emma's words of wisdom
Jealousy?
Confession

In school?

3.8K 146 29
By Jelsa_shipper21

(A/N: I first of all want to give a super duper big great thank you to everyone who voted and commented and to those awesome people who decided to read this story!! I feel super HAPPEEEE!! It makes everything worth it !!! I hope you like this chapter, LOVE YA ALL!! <3 )

Elsa's Pov

Merida and Hiccup were walking to school together. Are they seriously not dating?

"Elsa is that!!!" Anna squealed pointing at Hiccup. I nodded.

"IS THAT HIS GIRLFRIEND?!" She was fangirling "HICCUP HAS A GIRLFRIEND!"

"Um...Anna..actually-"

She grabbed me by the shoulders and started nagging me "Elsa! You're best friend already got a girlfriend. You need to get a boyfriend! Oohhh how about the most popular guy in school, Jack Frost. I mean you already know him and you even stalk him"

Seriously Anna?! Out of all the guys it has to be him. He's the reason my life is ruined and I don't stalk him!

"ANNA! SHE'S OUR FRIEND, MERIDA!" I said interrupting her in her own little world.

She stopped screaming then let go of my shoulders. "Oh"

"But I think they like each other" I said trying to give her hope. I really hate it when she makes a sad face.

"Really?!" She screamed once more "Then you and Jack must like each other"

"STOP!" I shouted, "I Don't want to hear that name and no I don't like him. If only I wasn't the president I'd be having a good life right now without him."

"yeah, sure" Anna said "Bye Elsa! See you later" she ran to where Kristoff is. Was she even listening to what I was saying?

The bell rang.

I closed my eyes tightly and crossed my fingers. "Someone please, don't let Jack skip today." I thought.

I shut my locker closed. Science, my first subject for today.

I jogged to room 201, the room was empty. I sat on a seat in the back near the window.

I glanced at the clock, 10 more minutes before class start. I started to doodle on my notebook. Suddenly, I heard the door creak, someone just entered the classroom. I turned around and saw JACK FROST!

He's in school?? wait,  What, He's in school!! Jack's in school!!

I ran up to him and hug him tightly. "Yes, you're finally in class! This is a miracle and you're early too" I exclaimed as I pretended to dramatically cry.

Yes! Finally! He's here!

"I didn't know you fell in love with me already" He chuckled. I realized I was hugging him too tightly.

"Sorry" I pulled away, blushing slightly. K, maybe a lot.

"Awe so cute! You look like a strawberry" he teased. "Should I eat you up?" He made a chomping sound.

"Shut up Frost!" I said covering my red face with my hands.

He chuckled. "Calm down Prez. Where are you sitting?" I pointed at the seat near the window. He sat on the seat next to it and put his headphones on.

I sat on my seat and carefully examined him. He pulled his earphones off.

"What?"

"Are you really Jack Frost?" I asked still not believing that he's in class.

"why? did you miss me?" He smirked but his face showed a sign of sadness.

"No" I muttered then slumped on my seat.

.......

The teacher's writing notes on the board. Jack's wearing a forced smile.

I don't like it. It looks digusting. Arrgh. Why does it bother me so much?

"Mrs. Arelle.." The teacher interrupted my thoughts.

"Huh?" I said snapping out of my thoughts. The class erupted in laughters.

"Answer my question please" the teacher said.

"Uhh..." I said trying to remember whatever the question was.

"Thomas Edison" Jack whispered.

"Thomas Edison" I answered. The teacher nodded.

"seems like even you don't pay attention" Jack whispered.

"Who's fault do you think it is" I mumbled.

"What? What did I do?"

"Nothing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 2.1K 18
Elsa Winters, Rapunzel Corona, and Anna Winters are the school's teen royalty. When a new guy comes to school, the girls begin to notice the new boy...
47.9K 2K 42
(Highest Rank: #38 in Fanfiction #2 in Jelsaalltheway #1 Jelsainhighschool) ((Hey gu...
66.6K 2.8K 31
Jack Frost was a insider, he doesnt have a family and lives in his mansion alone with his servants He lost his family when he was only 8 in a terrib...
18.7K 643 34
Elsa Arendelle a 18 year old girl with a sister named Anna she's a depressed and lonely girl her parents hate her she is unpopular at school. Jack Fr...