You are mine ❤ 2 (on hold til...

By Veenu_Sk

Ranks *442*in romance. * I request readers to please read HOL ❤ 1, 2, 3 before reading this book. Aarav is t... More

You are mine!!
Story begins !!
His love !!
Behind the curtain.
Gen next!
Aarav's Mira.
I am not Jealous.
Together as family.
Blue .
Dance dance 💃🕺
Queen 👑
My💓 desires you
Eyes!!
Monika!!
Confused Mira!!
Ruined date!
Break up or Breaking News!!
All about her!!
Raj!!
Aarav!
Love will find a way!!
Moments!!
Game!!
Let's have some talk!!
Let's have some talk!! 2
New start!! Author note
Surprise
Author note
Let's work together!!
Kiss me !!
Kiss me !! part 2
Request note.
It's just a start!
New phase!!
Red alert.
You love me !!part 1
You love me ! 2
Getting romantic!!
Attraction!!
Teasing flirting!!
It's time !!
Red!!
Marry Me!!
Yes, she said yes !!
Kiss me not!!
You drives me crazy!!
Red sauce !!
Author note
Moments!!
I promise !!
Planning!!
Together.
Dad's plan!!
Siblings
Love!!
Uncovered secret.
Love you!!
Udaipur, her thought.

Secret!

2.3K 213 122
By Veenu_Sk

I'm dedicating this chapter to Kalpana04 nandrajogdivya

Hey!! Friends this chapter will have some scenes from 1st book especially for those who are only reading this book. I don't want them miss about Harshvardhan and other important parts. Gonna be a very long chapter about 2400 to 2500 words. Happy 😊 then please please please vote my silent readers.

✒️
Scene continues from last chapter,
"Well Samaira," Aarav took her full name, "in all the vacation thing we forgot to inform you that you are going to work under me not papa," Aarav said.

"You why?" Samaira asked.

"Papa and Ronit uncle are going abroad for some conference and they don't want to delay your joining," Aarav said.

"Ohh okk," Samaira gulped hard working with him gonna be tough, he is boss in office and will behave more bossy with her.

Aarav smirked and wrapped his arms around Monika and turned to go, "enjoy guys,"
he said and walk to now vacant table.

Samaira angrily looked at them, now he doesn't like to have lunch with me, he called me Samaira instead of Mira, all due to that Miss Monika, she thought her eyes fixed on Aarav.

"Ummm...mam your order," waiter name Jay said keeping it on the table.

Raj nodded and gestured waiter to leave. Samaira looked at Raj who was looking back at her with smile on his face .

"I know what you are thinking Samy...."he paused and turned towards where Aarav left, " you should leave him alone ,he too need someone ,try and understand,"Raj said sitting back on his chair.

Samaira smiled, "no I am... happyyy" she paused and took deep breath, " I just...." she shrugged and started having her food.

Miss Kapoorrrrr..... I won't let this happen, the feeling for Aarav is growing inside you or truly saying it was there but Monika presence provoked it, he thought smiling at her, Naa....hhhh... I want you my baby girl and now when I am being good boy I will make you Mine , your everything will be Mine once we are married, he thought happily taking a sip from his bottle.

They spent whole day together but her mind and heart was on Aarav. She never felt this way . Finally after dinner Raj went back to his room and Samaira went to upper deck where they all planned to meet and have some delicious desserts which their mom had baked for family and guest.

"What's going on here?" Samaira walk to her gang and asked . Here voice broke the silence and staring competition going on there between Harshvardhan and Tiya.

"What are you doing here?" asked Aarav who was sitting cross legged on side setee'. His eyes were on Sunny who was staring down at the girl sitting opposite Kiaan.

"Same thing I could have ask you," she looked at him in anger . She was angry with him for everything he had done these days. She was angry with herself for feeling this way, for feeling so wrecked.

In anger Samaira walk to Aarav and took him away from their gang .

"Samaira enough of your tantrums," angrily Aarav shook his hand away.

"Ohh so now I am showing you tantrums...." She paused and looked at him, "you always tolerated it, what happened now?" She questioned.

Aarav gulped hard he can't see her like this , he closed his eyes for a moment and when he opened his eyes there were no emotions, bossy Aarav was back "See Mira," he tried to talk but Samaira cut him between, " Aah...now I am Mira and infront of Monika I was Samaira, hai Naa," she asked.

Aarav now controlled his anger and lightly smiled, "What's wrong Mira?" he cradled her face between his palm.

" I don't like it Aarav, You are my friend," she said pulling his collar. His nearness was divine, it's always so comforting.

"Yes Mira we are friends ...no we are family," he paused and removed her hand from his collar, it difficult for him to talk when his Mira was standing so close to him," I too need someone just the way you have ,like you have Raj... I am going to have Monika in my life," he paused and step backward "do you understand, my Mira," he smiled.

"I don't like her," she took one step towards him closing the distance which he just created.

"But I like her Mira more than that she likes me," Aarav said and turned to go,"Is she important than me?" Samaira questioned in very low tone.

"I don't need to tell you how important you are to me," he slightly turned and looked at her, "but you need to understand that she has importance in my life and one day may be she will be part of my life," Aarav turned and rubbed away his tears.

Samaira blinked back her tears, "Okay ..but just tell her not to come between us or interfere in our business," she said in low very low tone .

Aarav turned and then leaned in and kissed her forehead, then they walks back to his group where things were hotter than it was with Samaira.

"What secret?" Aarav and Samaira asked.

"He has daughter... from the ex girlfriend , who ditched him, hurted him and took away his baby girl," Tiya said in high pitch voice.

Harshvardhan slumped down on the chair," I was scared, I was so young ,we all were immature and then that was big mistake..." he rake his finger through his hair angrily.

Aarav and Samaira looked at each other in shock, "You should have trusted us," Samaira said , tears rolled down her cheeks.

Kiaan too kept on looking at his Honey boy , how can he be angry with him now when he had gone through all this.

"I am so sorry ," Harshvardhan spread his hand for bear hug.

"Don't be sorry," they all hug him except Tiya and Kiaan ..they looked at each other , Kiaan broke the silence ..."Tiya ...Anji...may be she his daughter."

"​What did you just said?"asked Harshvardhan moving away from hug.

"Ummm... nothing," Tiya looked at Kiaan and then she looked at Samaira who was looking angrily at her brother. What the hell my brother is doing by creating confusion regarding Anji.

"Plzzzzzzz Tiya, I heard him say something about that girl,Anji right," Harshvardhan pleaded.

"Anji.... she is orphan.... I mean ..." Tiya try to speak but Samaira interrupted her, "Her eyes just remind Tiya of you," Samaira nodded at Tiya . We are not sure that girl is his daughter so it's better not to excite him , Samaira thought looking at her bff.

"I want to meet that girl , do you have any picture of her," Harshvardhan asked taking Tiya's hand in his.

Samaira again shook her head from behind Harshvardhan, "umm.... no not in my mobile but if you promise you will enjoy your vacation here then I will take you to my orphanage where you can meet other children also," Tiya smiled and said. Good girl Tiya for understanding my gestures, Samaira thought.

"Yes... I will," Harshvardhan suprisingly took Tiya into hug and he winked at his eldest brother Kiaan, "I am sure you will find my daughter," he mumbled in her hair, "Tiya but she can't be in orphanage," Harshvardhan said moving back from hug, " her grandfather took both girls as in her mother and her ," he paused ," or ....may be she herself left that girl ....my baby girl in orphanage ," he said confused.

"Ummm... Well Honey stop thinking about her we all are here to celebrate your return and our friendship, just forget about that bit** for now ," Kunal hugs his brother from behind.

"And we promise now we will soon find our daughter," they all said in unison.

"Let's go back to cabin tomorrow evening we are reaching Kolkata and will be staying there for two days," Sunny said.

"Yum....I am dying to have phuchka and those ghugni ," Tiya licked her lips dreamily.

"And not to forget street food those Chinese food and egg rolls," Kiaan licked his lips.

Tiya shook her head and walked towards the stairs ,"Let's go guys ," she said running down the stairs .

Kiaan too mumbled something and ran behind her .

They all laughed, "he is really going to woo his Piya back," Aarav laughed looking at his Mira who walked down the stairs with Parul and Bobby.

"No he will woo his wifey back," Harshvardhan laughed .

"He is ready to woo right girl not like others who ignore their own feeling and are with wrong girl," Melee arched her brow and looked at Aarav. Harshvardhan lightly patted his back, "big bro don't ruin your life," he said walking away.

Sunny nodded at him and was about to walk down when Aarav took hold of him, "wait young man ,we need to talk," Aarav said looking at Sunny

"Who is Preeti?"

"My gf sis," Sunny said and about to step down the stairs when Aarav pulled him back, "Where is you gf ?" he asked.

"She is here," Sunny hesitantly smiled.

" I want to meet her," Aarav  said.

"Sure......ummm...... tomorrow during breakfast," Sunny shook his head and tried to remove Aarav hand from his elbow.

"Now," he now pulled him by his collar.

"Aarav bhai ?" Sunny pleaded.

"Don't bhai me Sunny, I know Preeti is your gf, Beta I am your elder brother what do you think ," Aarav smirks, he paused, "You planned something," he asked .

"To bring you and Samy, Kiaan and Tiya close," Sunny now smiles cutely.

"That's impossible," Aarav said in serious tone.

"We did made impossible thing possible today, Kiaan and Tiya, now let me try, stop this Monika thing," Sunny requested.

"What will you do, tell me ? Aarav asked .

"Raj asked Preeti to dance with him and he made a comment that she is sexiest girl in this cruise that's why she stamped on his leg," Sunny narrated full story.

"Don't use your gf in this, Raj can harm her," Aarav now took one step down the stairs.

Sunny followed him, "You know that he can harm her you don't know that he can harm Samy too," Sunny paused and ran down the stairs,"Bhai do something before it's too late after Smay is hurt she will come to you and if Monika got serious then what will you do?" Sunny said and left.

Aarav took a deep breath and walk back to his cabin, thinking about Sunny's last statement.

✒️

Next day things were different between Aarav and Samaira . They were talking properly and was enjoying their day in pool, playing pool games , swimming and enjoying sea food which were freshly made by their chef. Monika was sticking to Aarav and but Raj was enjoying watching all the girls except Tiya who was busy reading novel.

"Let's get ready for Kolkata, it's already time," Harshvardhan checked his wrist watch and announced.

"Yup," Aarav got up from launge chair .

Everybody nodded and walk back to their cabin. 

At 7:30 they reached Kolkata. 10 cars were already waiting for them on dock. They all sat in and went to Karan's hotel where they were welcomed by hotel team.  For them rooms booked so their luggage were settled and they together had dinner and left for their respective rooms with plan that at morning 8 they all will meet, youngsters will meet at same place for Kolkata food trail day and elders will go new Karan's new resort .

✒️

Next morning Monika was too excited that she searched for best hotels and restaurants but her excitement crashes when Tiya told her that they are going to have street food and do street shopping.

"You guys just behave like a middle class kids," Monika said looking at Tiya when they reached one of the street luchi aloo centre for breakfast.

"Street food are the most unhygienic food, look at his finger ...ewww...,"she made a face and looked at her brother , "please take me to some nice restaurant I am starving," she said and then  looked at Aarav who was not shocked at all. She was born and brought up in protection of her father, in Australia. She came to India when she was 16 yr old when his father planned to shift back to India.

Samaira angrily pulled Monika by her hand , "middle class, eating out on street is middle class thing.... really , I feel sorry for you Miss Monika , you must never had tasted the real food then," Samaira said .

"Let her go Mira , don't force her," Aarav smiled at Monika . Their gang look at Aarav in shock but they felt happy that Aarav stayed with them.

Anamika Gaurav's girlfriend looked at him then she looked at Monika , "umm I am also coming," she said thinking that Monika is ruining their mood.

They walk towards cafe break which was near to that Luchi wala when, "umm Anu please excuse me for a minute I need to talk to my sister," Gaurav smiled at his girlfriend.

"Sure... I am walking ahead," she smiled and walk towards the cafe.

"If you want Aarav then just enjoy with him .In those dirty stall or whatever, Trust me those food really taste good," Gaurav said.

"You too talk like middle class," Monika said in shocking tone.

"What Middle class Monika, you just talk like dad," he yelled.

"Yes why not I am his daughter,"Monika said in low tone.

"He had turned you into money machine." 

"I am going with them," Gaurav was ready to call his girlfriend back when,  "Bhai."

"Don't bhai me Moni, come out, live your life, it's not that they don't enjoy luxurious life they have their own cruise but they are living their life openly without and restrictions," he said in low tone. His father had made this girl just like him.

"Look at you, you smile like machine, you are here coz you want our company to work and deal and have partnership with Aarav's you don't like him you love his money," Gaurav angrily said.

"I like him bhia you are wrong here," she said in yet again low tone. 

"Then go to him enjoy with him and his family," Gaurav called his girlfriend and then they walk back to Aarav and his gang.

✒️

I too love Street food and also love eating out in different restaurants from Italian to Indian, From highway side dhaba to luxurious hotel so please don't feel that I am disrespecting any class.

Thank s
Veenu 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 2K 13
[#2 in Her Series] Searching for a story with soft and Dark, both romance Then you are at right place. It's soft, but not that much. It's Dark, not t...
1.1M 39.2K 57
Dhruv Raj is 27 year's old, handsome and successful business man. He is known by his arrogance. He loves his parents and respects them so much. But h...
1.5M 19.1K 21
Riya and Kayish were madly in love, so deeply that everyone believed that they would end up in a happy married life. That's how much he loved her. He...
228K 8.2K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...