The High Warlocks of Brooklyn

By Magie329

Percy Jackson. A name that many knew. He was a hero to all. But Percy Jackson is not here anymore. Not since... More

The Beginning
Clarissa Fairchild. Oh Goody.
Valentine Pissed of a Greek
Ungodly Past
One Hell of A Ride
Αγάπη
Wishes
Those Already in Love
Feeling Nothing
λιακάδα & Αγάπη: Vampire
Forsaken, Weddings, and Hotels, Oh My!
An Alliance. . . Maybe?
Sorry
I Know

Possible Discontinuation/Adoption

2.1K 53 28
By Magie329

First order of business, I am terribly sorry for being a jack@$$ and not updating. High school has been a b*tch taking up all my time. Secondly, I understand that there are a lot of readers out there that enjoy this book, so that is why I am considering handing the mantle to another or just ending this tale altogether. There are multiple reasons as to why I would do this. These include my dissatisfaction with the current wording and length of the chapters beforehand. I just don't think this is the best I can be as a creative writer. Also, I have a huge disadvantage of timing because of high school, family issues, and friends. Lastly, I just don't have the correct materials to continue this story. I based this story off of the TV show SHADOWHUNTERS instead o the books. Recently, I have not found the episodes anywhere that does not involve payment. For these reasons, I am heavily thinking of discontinuing or giving this story to another writer. 

THIS DOES NOT MEAN I WILL STOP WRITING. I love creative writing and will never stop, but this story is - honestly - dead. If you have any opinions, please comment or contact me other ways if you would like.

Thank you for reading this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 827 39
The beast has been slain, yet his influence lingers. His children struggle to find their own paths, the lines between right and wrong becoming blurri...
8.1K 251 20
#1 in themortalinstruments #1 in nephilim #2 in warlock #2 in Fairchild Anatolia Bane, daughter of Asmodeus, is raised by warlock Magnus Bane until...
64.6K 2K 20
Alexander Lightwood. A reserved, loving, protecive Shadowhunter. Magnus Bane. A confident, glittery, powerful Warlock. These two, somehow, met eachot...
123K 3.3K 21
DISCONTINUED "Let the devil know that I was brave enough to die." She's the Faerie Queen's favourite with a secret love of Shadowhunters. He's a Sh...