Just a little Sweet

By swettyslove

Betty and her twin brother Sweet Pea, live alone in the small town of Riverde. Their parents were unfortunate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 4

2.4K 83 114
By swettyslove

This is what Sebastian looks like ^^
Please vote ❤️

Betty POV:

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed with an unfamiliar arm wrapped around me. I open my eyes and turn my head to see the guy that I had slept with last night. His beautiful browny-blond hair was messy and covered a little bit of his face. I heard the sound of a clock ticking in his room. I look around the room until I find the clock hanging from a wall. The time read 6:41 am. If I wanted to be at school on time and with a shirt that actually belonged to me, I needed to get out soon.

I decided I'd head to Kevin's, I'm sure he'll have one of my shirts there anyway. I also know Kevin and he'll ask a million questions about why I'm in a guys shirt, which I'll answer otherwise he will interrogate me until I crack.

Within my friend group I'm the only one who hasn't lost their virginity and the guys can be assholes to me about it. I've finally lost mine so it's time to indulge in its glory. I know Kevin, Reggie and Archie will be weirdly proud of me.

I carefully wiggle my way out from his grip and pick up my clothes that had been scattered all over his hotel room. I also pick up his shirt and put it over my head.

I had finished putting all my clothes on. As I was about to start walking to the door I heard a deep voice.

Sebastian: leaving so soon kitten? He asked while sitting up in the bed. His abs were peaking out as the blanket rests in his lap.
Betty: yep. I say with a smirk while walking to his side of the bed and placing a kiss on his lips. I give him a wink and walk out of his hotel room.

As I went into the lift I let out a little happy scream. I just had a fling. I, Betty Cooper, just had a fling. I know for most people this isn't exactly something to get excited over but for me it is. I've finally done the deed.

I was proud of myself. Not to mention how hot he is.

I slowly made my way to Kevin's. I knock on his door as I wait for someone to answer. Soon Tom opened the door. He immediately noticed my shirt and gave me a confused expression.

Over the years I had become pretty close with him as I spend a lot of time with Kevin.

Betty: don't ask. I say to him. He lets out a chuckle and lets me in.

I walk up to Kevin's room, he was laying on his bed and scrolling through his phone.

Betty: hey Kev. I say while jumping onto his bed.
Kevin: Hey Be- He began to say until he noticed me with a guys shirt on.
Kevin: oh my god Elizabeth. I let out a little giggle.
Kevin: before I get my hopes up about you being with a guy, I need to ask you one question first. I nod my head.
Kevin: is that Sweet Pea's shirt? He asked.
Betty: Nope. I say while popping the p. He squeals.
Kevin: tell me everything now! He says demandingly.
Betty: not saying anything until we're with Archie and Reggie. I say while pretending to zip my lips. I could see his frustration.
Kevin: well what do you think you're waiting for, get dressed or I'll do it for you. He says.
Betty: yes sir! I say with a giggle.

I pull out one of my shirts and go into his bathroom so I could fix my hair. I was nearly done but Kevin grabbed my hand and pulled us out to his car. He was literally speeding done every road, you'd think because he's the son of the sheriff he would listen to the rules.

We arrived at school where we got out of the car and once again Kevin grabbed my hand and pulled me into the student lounge where Archie and Reggie were.

I took a seat on the couch while resting my legs on Archie's lap.

Reggie: okay what's going on? He asked.
Kevin: she has a story to tell us, now! He says.
Betty: okay for this story I need Reggie's sunglasses. I say with a smirk. He gave me a confused look but handed them over to me.

Betty: I lost my virginity boys. I say with a smirk while putting on his sunglasses. The glasses were only for effect but I felt empowered while doing that.

All the boys jaws dropped. I let out a chuckle.

Kevin: tell us more. Who is he? Is he hot? I swear if he's not. He began rambling on.
Betty: of course he's hot, remember number nine from yesterday, it was him. I say with a smirk. Kevin's jaw dropped further then it already was.

Archie: wait, are you saying you had a fling? He asked with a smirk. I nod my head with a grin.
Reggie: oh my god, who is this Betty? She's finally not a virgin anymore. He says with a proud voice. I let out a laugh.

The bell soon rang and I had class with Kevin, which would give me more then enough time to explain every single detail to Kevin.

We took a seat in class and he immediately faced me.

Kevin: details, now! He says. I let out a chuckle as I relive everything that happened last night and this morning.

I started off by telling him how the Serpents broke into my house and that I left because everything was to overwhelming for me. I then told him how I wasn't in the mood to be around people so I went to Pops. As I walked in a guy accidentally knocked into be and spilt a strawberry milkshake all over my white shirt. I told him how I took of my shirt right in front of him. He was in disbelief by my action.

Kevin: you took your shirt off in front of a stranger? He asked just to make sure. I nod my head.
Kevin: I never thought you had it in you. Damn Cooper. He says making me laugh.
Kevin: continue with the story. He says encouragingly.

I told him that we began to flirt a little, later he took me back to his hotel and we did the deed.

Kevin: oh my god. I'm so proud of you, I could cry! He says. I let out a laugh.

For the rest of the lesson he thought of every possible question and made me answer every single one. He asked questions about how I felt after doing it and how it felt doing it. I know he's only excited but it's kinda weird for me, talking about it in that much detail.

The bell soon went and I headed to my locker. I put away all my heavy textbooks. As I was about to close my locker I heard someone say my name. Sweet Pea.

Sweet Pea: here. He says while passing me my phone that I had left at home.
Betty: thanks. I say while taking it out of his hand. He gave me a look that I couldn't read. He then walked off.

I let out a little sigh as I walk to the student lounge where everyone should be.

I took a seat on the couch and once again rested my legs on Archie's lap as the conversation drifted from me to Kevin's wrestling tryouts today.

The bell soon went and I headed to one of my classes that had Reggie and Sweet Pea.

I can't handle this. Me and Sweet Pea being apart. But I also hate the reasons for why we aren't so close, it's no exactly our faults.

I walk to class and saw Reggie already there. I take a seat next to him and greet him with a smile. He smiled in return.

We got our English essays back and I got what I usually get, 100%. Reggie on the other hand, he got 11%, his highest all year.

Betty: congrats Reg. I say while trying to hold back a laugh. He rolls his eyes at me.

Sweet Pea POV:

It was lunch time and up until now Veronica and I hadn't spoken. I was walking to the cafeteria when she walked up to me and pulled me into another room. I don't have a good feeling about this.

Veronica: how come you didn't answer my call yesterday? She asked while taping her fingers against her other arm.
Sweet Pea: I was busy. I tell her. She raises her eyebrow.
Veronica: doing what? She asked.
Sweet Pea: I was hanging out with my sister. I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

This is the first time she's ever acted so rude. What is going on?

Veronica: Sweet Pea we're over. Doodles. She says while walking out.

She left me standing in the chilling room feeling so many emotions. Happiness, anger and confusion. I was angry how she could just break up with like that, she has a hideous heart, I don't know why I liked her, why I feel heart broken over her. I don't want to feel heart broken over someone like her but I do. I'm confused as to why she broke up with me, did she break up with me because I chose to hang out with my sister over her? I'm happy because this might be the new start me and Betty need.

I can't put Betty threw anymore, I need my sister. She is my world and I will always look after her. She has put up with my relationship and wouldn't have said anything if it wasn't for the Serpents. She knew the whole time that this relationship was a mistake.

My anger overwhelmed my emotions and I felt like I would kick a wall if I stayed at school. I walked out of school.

I'm so dumb to have waisted my time with her. I knew what she was like and I knew I should have never gotten involved with her. She's like a snake charmer, she pulled me in.

There was some dumb part of me that thought we'd be different, that I wasn't just one of her games. How I was wrong.

I arrived home and sat on the swing in our front yard. I think being near any walls in my current state would be a mistake.

I move a little back and forth. Regret flows through my mind. I've hurt a lot of people, especially Betty. It pains me knowing I've hurt her, and the stuff I said to her. I'm such a terrible brother to her. She deserves to be treated so much better then I've been acting to her recently. Why do I have to be such an idiot?

I was brought out of my thoughts from my phone going off. It's Betty. I guess she can tell I need her because of the headache. I can't tell if I love having those headaches or if it's a curse, all apart of being a twin I guess.

( Sweet Pea and Betty's messages )

Where are you? 

I'm at home.

I'm coming now.

You really don't have to.

Sweety, I am. Don't try and change my mind.

( end of messages )

A small smile forms on my face, she called me Sweety. The nickname Sweety has a lot of significance to us, and the fact that she's calling me that again is the best thing to happen today.

I had been sitting emotionlessly on the swing for a while when I saw Betty walking up the drive way. I think she could already guess what had happened judging by her facial expression.

Betty: I'm sorry. She says while standing in front of me.
Sweet Pea: you were right all along. I say while looking up into her eyes. She gives me a soft look.
Betty: lets go inside. She says while taking my hand and pulling me inside.

We sat on the couch and she held me in an embrace. Her arms were wrapped around me and her head was resting on my shoulder. It's funny how the tables had turned, it's usually me comforting her after something's happened.

Sweet Pea: it's usually me comforting you. I say with a chuckle. She turns her head and gave me a small disapproving look of the comment I had made.
Sweet Pea: sorry. I say.

Betty: what happened today? She asked.
Sweet Pea: Veronica broke up with me. I say.
Betty: why? She asked softly.
Sweet Pea: that's the funny part, she had no reason. I say with a sad chuckle.
Betty: I'm sorry. She says with sad eyes.
Sweet Pea: I should have listened to you. I say emotionlessly.
Betty: Sweety. She says in a sad voice. I smile.
Betty: what could you possibly be smiling about? She asked.
Sweet Pea: you called me Sweety again. I say making her smile a little. She hugs me tighter.

Betty: you know I love you. She says softly.

She's to forgiving. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad.

Sweet Pea: how can you just forgive me? After everything I did and said, how? I ask her in disbelief.
Betty: because you're my brother, my twin. I could never hate you. I care about you. She says with a warm voice.
Sweet Pea: you know you're the most amazing sister right? I say to her. She giggles.

We spent a few more hours together until she headed up to her room to do some homework.

I need to do something for her. She's done so much for me and I feel like this past week and a bit I've only hurt her, over and over again. What can I get for the best sister in the world? Chocolate!

Every girl likes chocolate and it's the only thing I can think of. She never says she wants anything so this is the best I could come up with.

I headed to the store and picked out a range of candies and chocolate she liked and that I did as well, what? Can't I pick some for myself?

I then head home and spread it all along the kitchen bench. I walk upstairs to her room and cover her eyes with my hands.

Betty: umm, what are you doing? She asked.
Sweet Pea: I have a surprise for you downstairs. I tell her.
Betty: if you think I'm walking down stairs with your hands over my eyes, you're stupid. She says.

I pick her up and she lets out a little squeal, I laugh.

Betty: I didn't mean to do this instead! She says.
Sweet Pea: just keep your eyes closed. I tell her.

I walk downstairs with her small frame in my hands. I stand her on her feet so she's facing the bench.

Sweet Pea: open. I say while also removing my hands from her eyes. Her jaw dropped.

Betty: what's this all for? She asked me.
Sweet Pea: this is like, I'm sorry for being the biggest asshole to you lately. I say with regret.

I should never have mixed up my priorities.

Betty: Sweety, you don't need to keep apologizing. She says with a soft smile.
Sweet Pea: Betts I do. I hate the way I acted to you, I hated that you were only trying to protect me and I said that horrible stuff to you. I say while looking down.

Betty walked up to me and embraced me in a tight hug. I wrap my arms around her and rest my head on hers.

Betty: I love you Sweety, no matter what. I know you didn't mean what you said. She says softly. I hug her tighter.
Sweet Pea: I love you. I reply back.

Betty: now come on, let's eat all of this. She says with a giggle. A small smile formed on my face.

We pick up some candy and we sit in the lounge. We were binge watching some show she liked as we stuffed our faces with candy. Who needs dinner when you have candy, right?

It started getting late when I noticed Betty had fallen asleep against my shoulder. She looks so peaceful.

I gently pick her up and carry her upstairs. I place her under her covers and tuck her in.

Sweet Pea: good night Betts. I whispered before walking out of her room and into mine.

I change into some pyjama pants and hop into bed. I lay my head on my pillow as I look up at the ceiling.

Today has been an extremely long day, from breaking up with Veronica to Betty forgiving me, for god knows why.

I know if I was Betty I would never be able to forgive myself for the horrible things I said. I know how much both our parents meant to us and the comment I made was totally out of line, not to mention how horrible and cruel it was.

I fell asleep with lots of things racing through my mind. I'm just glad I got my sister back.

A/N
Our favourite brother and sister duo are back!
Veronica and Sweet Pea are finally over.
The boys are proud of Betty 😂
Sweet Pea and Betty being sweet to each other.
Sweet Pea pulling his act together, finally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
608K 12.2K 50
Brielle Liana Bernardo has a big crush on a dancer of their school, Daniel Andrew Mendez. She's trying her best to get his attention. She's doing eve...
305K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
134K 5.9K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...