Abhigya Got my soulmate 2 (CO...

By magthaline

Abhi and Pragya are opposite poles... they don't like each other but the circumstances made them a couple.. w... More

Intro😎😎
Life style of destined people
Meeting of soulmates
Love makes a person mad
Is it Love??
Meeting with you again...
Became friends
Dreams are broken off
All for good.
Unexpected happenings
A twist comes from a twist
I hate you
Is it my dream or real
What's happening?
My first proposal from My soulmate
SWEET HAPPENINGS
Power Of Love

Why did you came late...

1K 113 18
By magthaline

Hi friends!!Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. thank you so much for waiting..

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Here the story starts from...

Abhi came from the office first... After getting freshen up.. he changed the dress and made tea for both him and his wife and kept it inside a flask... And he waited for her to come...

After 1 hour, Pragya came home tired and falls on sofa near by him.. he took a tea cup and gave it to her and he started having his.. he knew Pragya is too tired.. he pushed the cushion table in front of sofa towards her and he asked her to rest her leg there as she will get better circulation in blood... She looked at him in amaze..

He changed the music channel to cricket channel and gave the remote to her..

Pragya; don't try to impress me... You are doing too much..
Morning coffee...
Feeding aloo parotta..
Evening coffee..
Now this remote channel..
Haan.. this cushion table..

Did I asked you...??

I know how to do my work.. don't act smart..
(Turning her face)

Abhi: there is no need for me to impress you..

I love you and I care for you.. that's it.. I know you are tired and likes cricket that's why..

Pragya looked at him with anger..

Abhi with a smile; I don't know whether I am right or wrong.. but my heart is not accepting that you hate me.. it tells me that one day you will love me too..

(Comes near to her)

Sanam re song plays in the background....

You are my everything.. you are my world.. I can do anything for you.. even I am ready to give up my life... (Looking at her eyes)

Pragya's anger flew away in seconds... There appears an eyelock.. Suddenly Calling bell sound is heard... They got out from their World.. Neil came...

Abhi: hi Neil.. how are you man..

Neil: hi Abhi.. hi Pragya.. how are you people and I am fine..

Pragya and Abhi: fine .. Neil..

Neil: Abhi..is she torturing you so much... I know she will.. please do adjust for some days.. then it will become routine for you..

Abhi laughed a little...

Pragya: (threw cushion at Neil) Idiot .. do you think i am a torture.. and how dare you Abhi, to laugh at me.. am I torture to you..

Abhi; No.. but somewhat.. sweet torture... (With smile)

Pragya: don't flirt with me..
( Looking at him in anger)

Neil: Wow.. now only you both look like married... so cute to watch your fight...

Pragya: Neil... (Yelled) first tell me.. how is everyone in home...

Neil: fine.. all are fine.. and they are living free in peace... (With a laugh)

Pragya started to beat Neil.. they got into fight.. Abhi remembered Bulbul.. and his smile vanished...

Neil: ok first go and get ready you both.. there is some ritual.. you both have to stay in our home tonight.. tomorrow morning I will drop you both back here.. go..fast..

Pragya: hell with this rituals.. I am tired.. I will come in morning and will stay whole day.. please...

Neil: Pragya.. dadi told you to come... Dadi...

Pragya: this dadi... (Gritting her teeth)

Abhi and Neil smiled..

Abhi: Neil.. Me and Pragya will come in my car..
you go.. Samaira called me for... (Stopped in midway closing his mouth)

Pragya: who is that Samaira..

Neil gives pleading gesture towards Abhi not to reveal anything about Samaira...

Abhi: Samaira .. Samaira is my friend...

Pragya: friend means.. is she your girlfriend..

Abhi: no.. no.. not like that..
Actually...

Pragya: Anyways I don't care.. I have to get ready..

.....

Abhi and Neil waited for Pragya to come.. Pragya puts eye liner and her mind thinks about who is that Samaira..

When Pragya came out.. Neil is shown talking with Someone in phone seriously in one corner and Abhi stood up from his seat seeing Pragya.. who's wearing chudi that too his favourite colour (red) with Kumkum and specs too.. he is mesmerised... He goes near to her.. Pragya can't able to face him.. hiding her shyness.. she moved near to Neil..

Pragya: hello Mr.Neil.. will you come or not... It's getting late...

Abhi felt bad seeing Pragya avoids him. He looked at her longingly like whether she will talk to him a word..

Neil and Pragya started chatting and fighting with random things .. they gets into the car... Neil drives the car... Pragya sat back.. Abhi sits in front.. Suddenly a phone call comes for Neil.. he cuts it.. then again there is a call.. he cuts it.. and again.. then he switched off..

Pragya is shown looking outside... Abhi understood there was a fight between Neil and Samaira...

Suddenly a call comes for Abhi... From Samaira...
He attended it...

Pragya got into listening Abhi after hearing the word Samaira from him.. some kind of anger she felt...

Abhi: Samaira.. how are you..

.....

Abhi: I could understand.. i know about you..

...

Abhi: please.. don't break down.. Neil... (Looked at Neil with anger) please go fast..

....

Pragya: why are you showing your anger towards my brother.. won't you show it to your girlfriend...

...

Abhi: please Pragya.. shut up.. I am talking....we can fight later...

Pragya turned her face in anger.. but she felt upset as he didn't resist that she is not his girlfriend...

Abhi: Samaira.. please don't cry.. I know about your love.. there is no need for you to explain... please be cool..

Pragya touched her heart hearing his words ... She felt some kind of fear... And she felt bad..

Abhi: my sweet princess right.. trust me.. I won't leave that idiot... Will punch him hard for making you cry (looking at Neil)

Neil gulped hard in fear.. Pragya got tears , she misunderstood that Samaira is Abhi's girlfriend...

They arrived.. Neil started walking fast to avoid Abhi... Abhi called Neil but Neil went as if he didn't hear anything.. Pragya didn't come out.. sits inside and wiping her tears.. it was noticed By Abhi...

He opened the car's door for Pragya...

Abhi: what happened Pragya.. why did your eyes got tears...why do you look sad.. what happened...is there any problem...

Pragya: am I torturing you.. am I looking like a mad... arrogant... Overpowering... and Stupid...to you... (Got tears)

Abhi: who told you like that.. not at all.. you are my world.. why do you think so.. you are my only happiness.. look at me..(wiping her tears, with a smile) Is Neil told you something stupid.. tell me.. I swear.. I will punch him hard..

Pragya: do you think i don't have any job other than listening to others talks.. move away.. they will be waiting for us..

Abhi:are you ok now.. one minute (yelled) you got tears for me.. Pragya.. you cried for me.. right...

Pragya: I don't care about you idiot.. move away.. (pushed him)

Abhi laughed at his own thinking of Pragya's insecurity... And her anger..

Inside home.. They all started chatting ,then ladies started serving foods to men.. they had dinner ...

Abhi and Pragya entered Pragya's room.. Abhi smiled seeing her room.. which has no girly signs.. he sits on bed.. Pragya yelled at him by telling him to sleep in balcony.. that her bed belongs only to her... Suddenly a naughty idea came to Abhi's mind.. he called his male colleague...

Abhi: hii Nancy.. how are you.. what are you doing.. I am missing you so much...

Ranveer: Abhi. I am Ranveer.. why are you asking like mad.. I am sleeping yaar.. don't play.. we have seen in this evening too idiot...

Abhi: shall we go for a trip coming Sunday .. baby..

Pragya ... Who is removing her jewels mentally cursing Nancy..

Ranveer: baby.. idiot... What are you talking.. won't you go with your wife... I am sleepy idiot.. let me sleep..

Abhi: you are sleepy but I am not getting sleep thinking of you... Love you darling...

That's it for Pragya.. she pulled his phone from him..

Pragya: hello.. don't dare to talk with my husband hereafter that too this late night.. won't you have any other jobs... I won't mind to kill you too if you come in front of me.. you are fired from your job..

Ranveer kept silent hearing Pragya's words in fear but after hearing the word fired.. he ..

Ranveer: Mam.. one minute.. please mam.. please mam.. I didn't call that idiot sorry your husband.. he only called me.. please don't fire me from my job..I assure you I won't call him hereafter...

Pragya is shocked hearing male voice, she looked at Abhi... Who is laughing hard, Holding his stomach...

Pragya: ok.. first cut the phone..

...

Pragya started beating Abhi with pillow...

Pragya: how dare you to laugh at me.. am I looking like a mad... Idiot..

He falls on bed... Pragya hits him hard with pillow... And she laughed.. a little ..

Abhi in between laugh: Poor Ranveer.. he got scared I think...

Pragya: it's all because of you.. idiot.. (controlling her laugh)

They laughed together and Abhi went to couch in balcony... And Pragya lies on bed but her eyes fixed on her husband who is trying hard to sleep on couch.. she wants to call him and to sleep in bed but her ego stops her from doing so..

Morning arises...

Pragya came with a cup of coffee towards her sleeping Abhi.. she called him in loud voice.. he opened his eyes lazily...

Abhi became so happy to see his wife came to wake him up with coffee.. he sipped it with a smile... And suddenly he makes faces..

Pragya: coffee is not nice.. isn't it??

Abhi: no.. it's good.. (with a smile)

Abhi in mind: it's horrible.. how could I tell you Pragya...
My sweet wife has made coffee for me that too for the first time... I wish one day... You will give me coffee when I woke up with a smile... Saying your love for me... Everyday..

Pragya: why are you looking at me.. Have it fast.. I have to go... And get ready too..

They got ready and after bidding adieu to all.. they started leaving.. Pragya got suspicious seeing Abhi talking with Neil seriously.. and Neil is silent through out the while...

While traveling,

Pragya: do you both hide something from me??
I feel suspicious... Tell me now itself otherwise I will tell dad..

Abhi: nothing seriously... Please leave it..

Pragya: Neil.. what's the matter.. you are not looking fine from yesterday... And I saw when Abhi was scolding you.. I gonna call dad Neil..

Neil: I fought with my girlfriend... She went to trip without telling me a word and informing him that she reached.. how could I feel.. when I got the information from others that she went.. before her..

Pragya: idiot brother.. you didn't even tell me anything about your girlfriend but Abhi knew.. how mean you both...

Abhi: solve the problem first Pragya.. you are making it bigger...

Pragya: you keep quiet.. even you didn't tell me.. how dare you both.. wait I will call dad and gonna tell him..

Neil: Pragya please don't call him.. I will tell him after Samaira came here.. I promise.. now.. not please..

Pragya smiled hearing the word Samaira... That she is her brother's girlfriend..

Pragya: Samaira..right.. your girlfriend's name.. that means my bhabhi... (Smiled)

Abhi: are you feeling relieved. (winking at her with a smile)

Pragya: you shut up.. (turned her face) and Neil.. don't fight with my bhabhi.. she is really great to accept you.. don't make her upset..ok...

Neil: I was little angry at her that's why I didn't speak still.. let her come.. I will solve the problem.. I know how to convince her...

Abhi: then you will make her cry now.. what man.. she is such a poor soul.. she is not at all living in peace there.. she's not able to enjoy her trip too.. first give her chance to explain her situation.. don't assume your self... Everything...

Neil: I know about her.. she won't do anything that hurts me.. but now.. I feel like...

Abhi: what.. first talk to her.. and ask her the reason why she went in hurry without informing you... You know right.. she has none except you.. how could you think.. that she didn't even have a thought to tell you..

Pragya gets into thinking like...

Pragya: Even Abhi asked me chance to prove that he is innocent but I didn't give it.. now I feel like why should Abhi do something that hurts me... He told his love for me from the first meet... Is he not did anything wrong...

I am confused.. I don't know why but my heart didn't accept that Abhi will do something that hurts me. He loves me...he is so understanding, caring. why I haven't meet Abhi before Purab...

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Thanks friends for reading.. please do vote if you like the story.. hope you all will like it..

Eagerly waiting for your votes and comments..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 5K 31
It's a second season of Abhigya unconditional love of a wife... To know the story line, please peek inside and tell me ur views friends....
20.6K 1.8K 16
He is a broken soul. She is the solution for all his problems and sufferings. Will he realise it and accept her?
24.7K 1.9K 18
Abhi and Pragya are neighbours. Pragya hates Abhi to the core. She finds him irritating. Moreover, Abhi is getting married to Tanu, Pragya's sister...
24.9K 1.9K 31
Play boy & ambitious girl.. They both get married, because of their families, they both want to live a life on their own rules, they shift to London...